Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 4
Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 5
Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 6

Lindsey · Married on 08/29/2015

We are so grateful that we found Amy. She made every shoot fun, and helped us be comfortable in front of the camera. Some of my favorite photos came out of awkward, funny, or emotional moments that she was able to catch and edit in just the right way. Amy cares about her art and her dedication shows in every aspect of her work. She returned our digital files very quickly and had sneak peeks on her Instagram the night of the wedding. We also got to take night photos at both our engagement and wedding sessions - these are some of my favorites!

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/01/2015

Amy was/is AMAZING!!!!! She was incredibly sweet to start with! Very on the ball with organizing and communicating prior to the wedding. Once the big day arrived she was on time, creative with her shots, friendly with everyone, incredibly speedy, and was up for whatever we wanted her to do. She asked to see my Pinterest board and made a point of being sure to get shots similar to what I had pinned! The best part was that even at the end of the evening on the day of our wedding, when we needed her to stay a little longer she was able to make it work for us. Amy is still in communication with me, helping with my thank you cards and sneak peaks - seriously, she goes above and beyond for you!!! Not to mention she is probably the fastest in responding when comparing my vendors. The only downside is that Amy lives in Austin and we live in Dallas...we already have other photo shot plans for events we wish we could do with her-- why can't she live closer =/ . Amy, thank you so much for everything, Jeff and I are so lucky to have gotten to experience the fun photo ART you create!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Crystal · Married on 07/25/2015

Amy is an Amazing photographer!! Five stars is not enough to describe her work and her talent.She is hands-down the sweetest person ever. We could not of asked for a better photographer. Thank you again Amy!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Madison · Married on 07/18/2015

Amy is by far the best wedding photographer you could ever wish for! She does so much more than take photos; she gives you bobby pins when you need them, she makes sure timing is perfect throughout the entire wedding, and she makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the lens! I can not say enough good things about her. If this doesn't convince you that she is the right choice, than just browse through her shots because WOW. If and when I wish to have a photo shoot, she will be the first in my mind!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

We love Amy, she is simply AMAZING – professional, sweet, talented, and fun! From the first time we met for my bridal portraits to months after our wedding (doing some re-touching for our Christmas card!), she has been so fabulous to work with. She has an eye for capturing beautiful, “in the moment” pictures. She is energetic and you can tell she genuinely loves her job – which shows through her work. She is extremely responsive, truly makes herself available to you whenever you need her. She is very flexible (a huge thunderstorm was going to hit the evening that I had my bridal portraits scheduled so we moved it up a half a day and my venue was an hour from Austin where she lives – she made it happen!). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture your most special life events (weddings, babies, family portraits). I cannot thank Amy enough for giving us so many stunning pictures of moments we will treasure forever!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Absolutely wonderful service, personality and photos! What more could a bride want? I knew when Amy walked in the door, I would enjoy having her take our wedding photos. She was so relaxed and able to help us get the exact look we were looking for. Not only did she take wonderful photos we will cherish for years to come but she made the day enjoyable and relaxed for us. I could not have picked a better person for our special day! I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Ashlea · Married on 06/05/2015

She did a great job and went above and beyond what we thought!! Very positive and friendly attitude and great to work with!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

We love Amy, she is simply wonderful. She worked to make sure we had every shot that we wanted and came up with some beautiful shots. She is very creative and passionate about what she does, she works great with puppies and brilliant with family members. We had her shoot our engagement session, my bridals and of course our wedding. We will be using her for maternity pictures and family pictures and anything else we can think of. She works with the time allotted to get the best shots possible and even stayed a bit later for us just to get some more brilliant shots. She has gone the extra mile for us time and time again, and her photo-shop skills are on point. We didn't need much, but when asked she quickly fixed any blemishes that we had seen and sent us so many photos to choose from. Amy is very personable and easy to work with, like having your fun sister taking your photos. We were completely comfortable and relaxed and of course had a blast with her. My husband and I recommend her to all are friends and family! She never hesitates to make sure your needs are met and goes far beyond what is expected. She is the best and only option out there in the world of photography, you will truly love having her to capture those moments in life you want to cherish forever.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2015

I can't imagine my wedding without Amy by my side. Her cheerful disposition and positivity kept me happy even during the most stressful moments. The care she gives to her clients goes above and beyond the job of a photographer. From pinning my dress to regularly touching up my lipstick, Amy made sure I looked my best the entire time. As for the photographs, we could not be happier. She accurately captured our style and every special moment at our wedding. Because of Amy, we had a completely stress free and fun ceremony, AND we have the beautiful photos to prove it.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Katrina · Married on 03/17/2015

Amy was the photographer for my wedding March 2015 and she was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful with everything, setting up the venue, fixing my veil. I loved her! The pictures were outstanding, better than I could have imagined them! I can't wait for my maternity shoot with her! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jill · Married on 03/08/2015

Amy was incredible. We were so lucky to find her for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was professional, flexible when we wanted to take more pictures than originally planned, and she had great ideas for poses. She captured the perfect moment in each picture: the pride in the father-of-the-bride's eyes, the groom on the verge of tears, and our sincere laughs when we didn't realize she was snapping pictures of us. We have already recommended her to all of our friends for when they get married or have kids. Thanks for everything, Amy!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Sheri · Married on 01/01/2015

Amy is an extremely talented! She takes pride in her work, is honest, creative, and I have received numerous complements on her photos. I will continue to use her in the future.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Sheri · Married on 01/01/2015

Fabulous! Amy is one creative and amazingly talented photographer. Wow! She is one fun and professional addition to any special moment in your life! She shot my destination wedding and I couldn't imagine anyone else being there. You can count on her!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/15/2014

Amy was amazing! She was so much fun and very sweet! And of course, she did a spectacular job on our photos!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

I was so impressed! Amy showed up energetic and excited. She was organized and helped make everything run smooth. I didn't have much time to prepare what pictures I wanted, etc. so I was thrilled when she showed up and really knew what she was doing! She was flexible and great to work with, everyone loved her. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Neyda · Married on 08/08/2014

Amy Santos was absolutely wonderful & our pictures are to die for. Reason: we allowed her to take total control of the photography. That's right- she told us where to stand, when to look at each other, helped round up family for more portraits, EVERYTHING. Amy was so into her work she even got on the ground to achieve certain shots. OH! Almost forgot to mention...she was 8 months pregnant while doing all of this.
    Amys abundant positive energy made the bridal party and the guest feel incredibly comfortable and I could not have asked for a better photographer. You will not regret having Amy capture the most romantic day of your life. Promise.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/31/2014

So very thankful to have had Amy as our wedding photographer! The moment I came across her website, I knew she was the one, I just had this gut feeling about her and believe me, I had searched far and wide for a photographer. We were extremely lucky she was available for our wedding day considering our time frame. Her services are very reasonably priced for the beautiful moments she captures especially compared to the fortune other wedding photographers request. Amy was absolutely wonderful! I got a wedding coordinator and photographer all in one! She was extremely helpful with the timeline of our day and very easy going, I hope that later down the road we will be able to use her services again. Thank you again Amy for capturing our day! :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

Alana · Married on 05/04/2014

My wedding would not have been the great success it was, without Amy there. Amy managed not only to calm me down when the rain came, but also exceeded my expectations in every way. Amy somehow managed to do an entire bridesmaid photo session in one room, due to the weather as well as my paranoia of being seen! And Amy somehow managed to get a bunch of different back drops
    I am forever a birdsong customer. When I have kids 100 years down the road, I will be flying Amy in, no matter how far. Amy will also be the photog for their bar mitzvahs and weddings. Love Amy to pieces and beyond and am thankful that she was not only the photographer, but the most perfect amazing hair stylist on the biggest, most amazing day of my life. She helped make all my dreams come true, beyond my wildest imaginations.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jenna · Married on 11/30/2013

Amy does an amazing job at producing and capturing such memorable moments! You definitely won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Jade · Married on 07/06/2013

Amy is the best! My family is NOT easy to deal with but she handled her self very professionally. She was so creative with the photos and very detail orientated. She even fixed my (crazy) hair for me during our bride and groom photoshoot. I only wish she was still living in Florida! I would definately recommend Amy to all of my friends :)

Sent on 10/30/2013

Katie · Married on 05/31/2013

Amy is fantastic! She photographed both my engagement pictures and wedding and they both came out beautiful! She is trustworthy, punctual, and so much fun to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. Everyone at my wedding loved her and commented how much fun she was to be around! If this wasn't enough, she also does awesome hair and make-up. Talk about the whole package! I plan on using Amy in the future for pregnancy and baby shoots.

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2013

Amy in visioned exactly what I wanted my wedding pictures to look like. She spent the entire day and did not miss a moment. Her work is amazing. You hear of couples who wait forever for pics an then get about 20...not the case with Amy. I was shocked at the timing, quality, and amount of pictures. Our entire family, wedding party and wedding guest LOVED her. She made everyone feel so comfortable that they were willing to have pictures taken. One thing I never stressed about was photography- I just knew Amy had it taken care of and we were on Four Weddings, so I was stressed. Our album is amazing as well. Amy really takes her time and cares about her work. If you want "natural looking" pictures that are not over edited...Amy is your girl.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Dina · Married on 02/09/2013

Amy is incredibly talented, professional, creative and humorous. She makes the photo shoots fun and natural and she will capture brilliant photos of your special event. She captured so many candid moments from my wedding, as well as classic shots, and the pictures are priceless. She has taken photos for my engagement, wedding, and even Christmas photos (with my crazy dogs included). Amy has done my hair for my wedding, prom, bridesmaid/special events. She always has a unique touch and special flare to compliment your look. I highly recommend Amy. She will be the photographer that I use for life!

Chelsea · Married on 12/09/2012

Amy is my LIFE photographer! Any special event in our lives, Amy is there to capture it. She photographed our wedding, the birth of our son, parties, and our sons first year of life. I could not be happier with all of them. Her talent is endless, as you can tell from the wide range of photography she did for us! She always has different ideas for poses, or ways to look natural. She also encourages everyone to share their ideas for pictures. I love the way she makes you feel comfortable. My husband is not the type that likes to be in pictures but she always finds a way to make him feel at ease and even gets him to SMILE! ;) Amy is also amazing with kids and babies, you can totally see how much love she has for the little ones. She has so much patience with them and completely captures their personalities through pictures. I cannot praise her enough!! Whether it's a wedding, Christmas pictures, newborn pictures, a baby shower, AMY IS YOUR GIRL!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Katie · Married on 11/24/2012

Amazing is AMAZING!!!!! She has captured so many important memories for me and my family. She did my engagement photos, mine and my bridesmaids hair and my photos for my wedding and reception. She has also done my newborns photos as well. All were done with great quality and care.
    Amy's personality is one of the main reasons that makes her so amazing! To begin with, the first time we met Amy was when we went to take our engagement photo's. My husband is not the photo taking type. By the end of the photo shoot he was saying how much he enjoyed it and "that's it?". This made our wedding photos that much easier. Amy is friendly and personable so by the end of the shoot you feel like she's your best friend.
    Amy's pricing is also amazing especially for the top notch quality you get with it. For example, when my newborn was born the hospital offered photos. They were 8 photos for $100 on a CD. Any actual picture packages were $150 and up. These were also very simple and poorly taken photos. Amy offers a full photo shoot with a ton of quality photos at a much better quantity to quality to cost ratio.