EXTRAVAGANZA - Marquee Letters & Events Reviews

8 Reviews for EXTRAVAGANZA - Marquee Letters & Events

• Karita

Karita Collier · Married on 08/01/2020

Letters were a hit!

so glad we had these letters!!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Asad Motiwala · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing service and Product

I have used their services a few times and they are great I would recommend them to anyone looking for marquee letters.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Parr · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Vendor

This company provides the perfect set up for my event. Their marquee letters were an amazing focal point on my wedding. All my guest were surprised about them. They set up very early in the morning and pick up at the end. Very professionals.
    I can't wait to have another event to rent your unique props

Sent on 02/26/2019

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

We rented their cursive "Love" letters for our wedding and they were great! They had the letters set up and picked them back up at the end of the night. It was a nice splurge.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Alma · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful!!!!

They were great!! For my daughter’s Quinceañera they delivered all the way to Tyler! That’s about two hours out of their way. And even came to pick up that same night. Even though the party ended at 1:30am ! Thanks!! We got many compliments on their letters ��

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

I believe these letters are what made our reception unique. It was almost like the main attraction for our guest! Easy/professional people to work with as well.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tammy Proctor · Married on 09/13/2019

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

BEWARE! Use a different company!

Wish I could give them zero stars! They tried to upcharge us at the last minute or leave us hanging! They know you're counting on their product for your party decor and pretty much held our order hostage. What a horribly crappy thing to do to people! We made it work without their product since we refused to be taken advantage of, but very angering and unprofessional! OH, AND DON'T PREPAY THEM! They tried to require payment an hour before delivery I'm guessing because they knew they changed the price we agreed upon by $75, and they ended up being late at that! They also tried to change the pick up time the day of the party. SMH!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!! SO GLAD I SENT THEM PACKING! 😡 Not worth the headache or decor stress. Go with a different company!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Gilstrap · Married on 10/12/2019

Worst communication ever

I was in communication with Extravaganza about using their 4ft marquee letters for my wedding. At first they were responsive, but then no reply. I waited over 3 weeks and then reached back out to check in, thinking maybe they just needed some time and were busy. Reached back out still no reply.. I have now sent three messages over the last month with no reply and believe that this is a VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRESPONSIVE company. I would not trust them on my wedding day to do anything but add stress and don't even want to mess with it at this point. 0/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/30/2019

EXTRAVAGANZA - Marquee Letters & Events's reply:

I am so sorry you feel that. We responded your messages on time. However, I haven't received any message from you this past month. Could you please email us at info@extravaganzadallas.com
    Or call me at 214 7785201.