1732 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Photobooth (11)
Flat Screen (3)
Projector (3)
1712 Elite Entertainment Reviews

We decided to use Alex Cameron from Elite Entertainment for our wedding DJ and we absolutely loved him! He called us before the wedding even though he was really sick that day just to go over all the fine details for the wedding and was just awesome. On the day of the wedding- not only did he come early to set up the microphone and sound for our ceremony too- but lugged it like a mile to our outdoor garden location in 90 degree heat. Seriously a lifesaver! We ended up having only an hour and a half for dancing so I was nervous if Alex could get to all our favorite songs we had picked on their online website- but Alex went above and beyond on delivering exactly what we asked for! We asked for no line dances and he delivered on that too which I am eternally grateful for. The way he remixed Just a Friend by Biz Markie was legendary. He had all of our guests dancing non-stop and made all of the announcements for cake cutting/dances/speeches seamless and easy. Music and dancing are so important to us in what we wanted from our wedding as we fell in love over our shared tastes in music- so we are SO happy we went with Alex and he made all our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Elite Entertainment and our DJ Ryan really made our wedding memorable. From the start, Ryan and the rest of the Elite crew were very responsive to all of our emails and questions. Elite also has an awesome music planner on their website that really helped us visualize the music arrangement. Our goal of the night was to keep everyone dancing all night long and Ryan was really great at getting the dance floor going. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding a blast for both us and our guests!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dominic from Elite was absolutely amazing! He was so helpful and responsive during the whole planning process. I was confident he would deliver the best music for our guests. He packed the dance floor the WHOLE night! He knew exactly what music to play at what times to keep everyone dancing. He played a great variety and guests can’t stop talking about the music still. He also created an awesome father/daughter dance mix for us! I would highly recommend Dominic from Elite!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Phil Walsh from Elite Entertainment and our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Phil was very easy to work with and responsive to both text and email and when it got to the actual day, Phil was amazing. He did a great job with the audio for the ceremony and then the music for the cocktail hour was just right. But when it came to the reception is where Phil really shines. He read the room just right and kept playing the right music. We never had an awkward time of empty dance floor. He was great with the all of the introductions and really MCing the whole evening. We could really tell Phil loves what he does and is very good at it. We would recommend Phil to work with, you will not go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Ken, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I did a lot of research before choosing a DJ and I am so happy that I went with Elite for both video and DJ services. The team was great to work with. We chose Phil Walsh as our DJ and he was fantastic. I also really liked their online planning tool, which made choosing songs so easy and laid out how the night would go. Thank you for making our wedding memorable and fun!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding planning and wedding day so easy and enjoyable. He was such an important piece to making our wedding as fun and amazing as it was. Elite was recommended to us by a friend, and I would highly recommend him and his team to everyone!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was the DJ at our wedding on June 17, 2018 at the Brant Beach Yacht Club. Everything was exactly as I envisioned. He set up for cocktail hour on the deck and took my suggestions of music and created a playlist that really fit our personalities. As soon as dinner was over, he really got the party started and everyone stayed on the dance floor all night. At one point during the evening I wanted to repeat the beginning of a song and he immediately found a way to remix it into the next song. He was very accommodating and we could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Of course to us, our wedding was the Best. Wedding. Ever.! But, we actually keep being told that by our guests as well!! And in the midst of all the compliments and excitement about the night, Mike Walter from Elite Entertainment is mentioned each time. His enthusiasm and energy is truly contagious- and the music was spot on! Our guests were on their feet almost the whole entire time along with us! Grateful to Mike Walter / Elite Entertainment for a fantastic night!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Due to wanting an intimate wedding, I knew that my DJ services needed to be amazing, for myself, and our guests. I reviewed what felt like hundreds of DJ services, and Elite continued having the best reviews, etc. Upon my first phone call with, Kris Abrahamsen, I knew I had found what we were looking for. I explained, I was a little older, and wanted a specific vibe for our evening. He immediately recommended the company’s owner, Mike Walter, as he was familiar with the style of music I had in mind. The following day, I had received a personal email from Mike, introducing himself. The company continued to stay in touch with me, throughout the entire planning process. They provide a personal link so YOU choose your personal playlists. On the day of, Mike was the first to arrive and he went over our timeline, again. I will admit, I did have a VERY strict do not playlist, as well as a certain number of songs, that I requested. Mike did NOT disappoint! I’m not too sure how Mike managed to play every song on my list, and then respectfully asked me, first, when guests requested do not play songs. Now, that may come off as a little harsh, but, when a bride has a certain vision and expectation for her evening, she would like it to go seamless. And, seamless was an understatement. All of my guests are still raving about our playlist, Mike's professionalism, and attention to detail. For the record, I did let Mike play the few songs, on my no play list, as I did want my guests to be happy! In the end, my husband and I could not have been more pleased with Mike and his entire team! I was just saying to my husband; I can’t wait until we can throw another party, just to have Mike back for another few hours!! If you’re looking for DJ services of any kind, please do yourself the favor, and look NO further! Elite has outdone themselves, and simply can not be beat! We love you guys, and will definitely be seeing you, again! Thank you for an incredible evening! -Kelly & Rich

Profile Picture User5468509, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dominic was amazing! Very reasonably priced, and he made up a playlist for the reception that everyone loved! We had so many people on the dance floor! Such an amazing night. Dominic was also our MC for the night, and truly made our event special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was greatt and awesome! He was accommodating and listened to our needs. Everyone at the wedding had a blast! Elite entertainment provided both ceremony and reception music for our wedding and it was exactly what we pictured! Thank you Elite for giving us a beautiful day! -Mr. & Mrs. Finn

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was referred to us by a friend who is a wedding planner. Based on availability and biography my wife and I both picked DJ Dan to be our DJ and MC and we have no regrets. DJ Dan has been very responsive and professional from the very beginning. The event was very well organized and put together. And despite our difference in music and song selections, DJ Dan has done everything he could to satisfy the both of us. And his bridal party’s introduction was amazing. Overall, all of our guests had a great time and only positive things to say about our wedding. I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and DJ Dan.

Profile Picture Harry, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I cannot say enough about how happy we were on June 9th... Jay was absolutely incredible! Our family and friends LOVED him!! From the music, to his energy, to the anniversary dance (must have), to the joy he helped bring to our day... our wedding was made even more perfect because of him!

Lynn, our amazing photographer, captured every single moment that we hoped for. She was patient, and always on top of everything. Our only regret is not taking a photo with her. She's the best! We have not stopped looking through our pictures. She has helped us relive that day over and over and over again! Can't wait for our video!!

Thank you Jay, Lynn & Elite for giving us the best day of our entire lives!!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Daniel was the perfect addition to our wedding - super easy to work with and a lot of fun. We received many compliments in regards to the music! My brother is now going to use him for his wedding next year. Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can not say enough wonderful things about Dominic sestito and elite entertainment !! Our entire wedding night was perfect! We danced the night away! We had everyone on the dance floor, from bridal party and friends, to my parents and grandparents !! He really picked up on and delivered on our music style based off of our recommendations. Could not be happier with Dominic !! We also had a fun photo booth that the guests loved !

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil did a fantastic job at our wedding. We had some pretty specific “style” requests, and he clearly has the ability to adjust his style to the clients wishes. He knew exactly when to play the right songs to get everyone on the dance floor, and more importantly to us, keep everyone on the dance floor. Can not recommend Phil enough for your event.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Mike Walter as our MC and DJ for our wedding reception in June, 2018. Mike is very professional and attentive. He paid attention to every detail and gave us many suggestions. We only did a skype call before our wedding, but the party Mike gave is everything we had dreamed and more. We received lots of compliments about the music and games at our reception from our guests. We are so lucky to have Mike at our wedding and would definitely recommend him to you.

Profile Picture Jue, 6/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We worked with Alex Cameron for our wedding music. He was on time, professional, had good energy, and knew exactly what to play to keep our guests on the dance floor. We gave him a wide variety of music and he made it all come together seamlessly; the dance floor was always full. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and we highly recommend Elite Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dan Fumosa from Elite was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job as the dj and mc at our wedding. He was very energetic and amazing to work with. Anybody looking for a great Dj this is your guy

Profile Picture Rob, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our choice of DJ was Phil Walsh and he was professional and responsive to email. He provided music for our ceremony and reception and read out crowd well. He played all of our requested songs and and kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire night!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Elite Entertainment for our wedding (5/27/18) and couldn't be happier with the service. Thomas Williams was our DJ for the wedding and he went above and beyond, not only playing/avoiding songs requested in planning conversations but also music that was mentioned in the ceremony and toasts. This let us know that he was really present at our wedding and invested in being a part of the celebration. Thomas' attention to detail made it feel like our wedding was more than just a work day for him. The sales and coordination team (Dominic, Lynn, Chris) were also great providing all the options and information and letting my wife and I make a decision, while also being flexible adding services on to help us make our wedding happen without any snags. Add to this incredibly reasonable rates, can't be anything but 5 stars for us.

Profile Picture Whit, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Everything from the DJ, photo booth and photographer was perfect! Alex was very professional and timely with helping us create the perfect playlist, while also standing firm with our wishes. Cyndi and her assistant helped make our wedding so perfect, capturing the best pictures and helping us create an amazing set up for the staged photos. The uplighting was perfect as well.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Dan Fumosa was so great to work with. My husband and I didn’t really have many ideas for music and he came up with the perfect mix of music to appeal to all our guests. He even edited our first dance song for us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend using Elite Entertainment. We had Dan F. as our DJ and he did a fantastic job of getting everyone onto the dance floor- and keeping them there. He kept a great upbeat vibe and I received so many compliments from my guests. He did a great mix of music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The planning process was stress-free using the online planner they provide to pick out song lists, and the planner gives suggestions for specific song selections (cake cutting, first dance). We also go uplighting through Elite which is was recommend everyone do! it was 100% worth it- the colors made my pictures pop and really was an easy was to dress up the room. I would definitely check them out at a wedding showcase near you!

Profile Picture Janell, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews