Elite Catering Reviews

Elite Catering 2
Elite Catering 3
Elite Catering 4

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

We were very pleased with the services provided to us from Elite catering! They were very professional and so easy to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Kara · Married on 05/19/2012

Elite Catering was the best choice I made during the wedding planning! Their food was amazing as was their attention to detail! I worked very closely with Beth and she was wonderful to work with! Overall they were my favorite vendor used during the wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Kelly · Married on 02/18/2012

Elite Catering is a wonderful company and did an exceptional job with every detail of my wedding! We had a buffet and all the food was extremely hot and delicious. My favorite was their salad with fresh pears, feta cheese and these perfect nuts. (I highly recommend it!).
    Elite Catering also did my flowers that we placed on our guest tables as centerpieces. They incorporated these flowers on our dinner buffet as well and I thought that was an excellent addition that I did not even ask for!
    I highly recommend Elite Catering. They were professional and did an excellent job with every detail. Thank you Elite for making my day exactly the way I have dreamed about it since I was a little girl!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Brandi · Married on 12/31/2011

5 stars
    I can not say enough good things about this company. I interviewed several companies before being referred to Elite...and thank God I was!  I had high expectations for my New Years Eve reception and was really worried that a Dayton company would not be able to provide me with everything I wanted.  Elite Catering delivered!  The food was amazing, the service professional and efficient, and the decor was stunning! I have been getting so many calls and emails about how wonderful everything was. Elite took care of my food, flowers (ceremony and reception), and ceremony coordination (not in a church) and worked with all my other vendors to make sure everything was flawless.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2011

Elite was great! They met with us according to our schedule, were very organized, and listened to our vision. They kept things running smoothly during our reception. The food was great and very reasonably priced. We had multiple comments on how good the food was. Every Elite employee that I encountered was pleasant and very helpful!

Sent on 10/11/2011

julie · Married on 09/17/2011

We were so impressed with Elite Catering on how flawless and unique they made our rehearsal dinner and reception. We've gotten non-stop compliments on the extraordinary job they did with the food and the decor. The centerpieces at both events were elegant and one of a kind. The food was absolutely amazing! Elite Catering also did all the decor at our ceremony and provided staff on site as an event manager. They made our day more perfect and worry-free than we could have imagined. From the beginning, they were able to work with our vision and our budget to make our special day a reality. They had so many creative ideas that helped us make our wedding unforgettable. I would definitely recommend Elite Catering to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Grace · Married on 07/01/2011

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful my experience with Elite Catering was. From the very first tasting, to the end of my wedding day, they were a joy to work with. Every person I have talked to since my wedding, has mentioned how delicious the food was. It was most definitely not your typical wedding food. Not only is it delicious, but the presentation is beautiful! I had seen pictures of previous events, but was completely blown away when I saw it for myself. Rene, Elizabeth, and Jen were all so helpful and I am now looking for an excuse to work with them again!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Marissa · Married on 05/21/2011

Elite Catering was easy to work with and delivered the results we had hoped for. They are one of the preferred caterers for our venue (Polen Farm in Kettering, OH) and that made it great, because they were familiar with the setting and everything went smoothly. They are EXCELLENT about responding to emails and they helped customize our menu to meet the vegetarian needs of myself and a few guests, plus found creative ways to work within my budget! The result was fantastic. People are still talking about the hot hors d'ouerves they served at cocktail hour! Definitely consider these as a more memorable alternative to the traditional cheese/veggie trays!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Maureen · Married on 01/08/2011

I had plated dinners and a full service bar at our reception. The reception venue had no kitchen, and it was winter...cold! Elite Catering was amazing. They had worked at this venue and the food turned out to be wonderful. I received tons of compliments.

They worked with me the entire process. They reviewed details closer to the date to make sure we had it all covered and to go over the timeline of the event.

I provided the liquor as my party was smaller, but they provided the barware and service. It was great.

All of the people serving dinner were very professional. Everything was according to plan.

The appetizer displays were incredible as well!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this vendor worked out. And the food....scrumptious!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2010

we decided on a buffet for our dinner at the reception and were unsure how the food would taste as we had our taste test the food was prepared individually for each. The food turned out fabulous. I heard nothing but positive comments from my guests about the food. The Caterer cut my cake in a professional manner and got out of the cake the amount of individual slices they estimated. The attire of the servers and bartender was very nice and very well presented. They were very flexible as if we wanted to make a last minute change they were willing to accommodate our wishes. The presentation of the food was not your typical buffet set up and was very beautiful and matched our decor perfectly. I was also impressed that they were able to find a way to have a buffet served upstairs in the barn. All the other caterers that we spoke with had to serve the buffet on the lower lever causing an inconvenience. We were overall very pleased with the service we received.

Sent on 09/21/2010

erin · Married on 08/22/2010

Renee and her staff are wonderful! They not only prepared and plated beautiful food for our wedding but also helped decorate and organize the reception -- they were there for everything and anything we might need. They are truly a full service catering staff -- from the food to the dishes/silverware to displays (they wanted to know what flowers we were using as to incorporate them into their food presentation!) to even getting us the special tableclothes we so desired. I had so many people tell me it was the absolute best food (especially the summer salad) they had ever had at a wedding. And Renee was so easy to work with, as far as the planning and meeting in the months leading up to the wedding. We loved loved loved Elite catering and would recommmend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Heather · Married on 07/31/2010

Renee and Elite Catering are amazing! Throughout the entire planning process, Renee was always avaliable to give her opinion and help make my wedding amazing. At the taste testing, she even brainstormed with us on ways to help us save money!!

On our wedding day, the entire staff was wonderful! Everyone was super friendly and professional. The food was delicious and everything was set up so nicely!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Jen · Married on 10/03/2009

One of things that I wanted to be great at my wedding was the food and Elite did not disappoint. The food was hot and delicious. The Chicken Cordon Bleu was mouth watering and everything tasted homemade. They were very professional throughout the entire process and the presentation of the food at the wedding was beautiful.

Sent on 11/30/2009

Jaynetta · Married on 06/13/2009

I Simply loved Elite Catering. Renee gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I asked for things that I thought were not going to be possible, but somehow she pulled it off. Including ceiling decorations, lighting, food with service. I could not have asked for more. The Quality of food was wonderful. I still get asked who prepared the food for my wedding. Elite Catering was efficient and affordable. Thanks Renee!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Lyndsay · Married on 10/11/2014

Elite Catering was the best choice we could've made for our wedding. The food was delicious, the presentation was beautiful, and the team was professional, responsive and creative. Our tasting was a wonderful experience where we were really able to figure out what we were looking for with the guidance of the Elite team. The team was also very accommodating and excited about any creative idea we had in mind. We loved our s'mores station and hot apple cider for our Fall wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/06/2013

Elite provided a fantastic meal and cocktail hour for our wedding. We have received many compliments on our food, not only in taste but also the presentation. Elite offers so many options that there is literally something for everyone. We were able to do two different tastings, which was extremely helpful. We had a plated dinner, and with about 160 guests, I was so pleased with how quickly Elite was able to serve everyone. I would definitely recommend Elite!

Sent on 07/30/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Elite catering

Sent on 05/08/2016

Christina · Married on 05/27/2016

Very easy and fun to associate with them members they was very help and they are very experienced Megan was awesome

Sent on 06/04/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

Elite did a fantastic job at my wedding. The process of putting a menu together was simple and the food is amazing. Also the food presentation is awesome! I had everything organized for them decoration wise with the stuff I had personally and they did everything perfectly and fast. The tear down at the end of the night was super fast as well. Couldn't even tell there was a wedding when we left. Awesome staff and awesome service. Very flexible to your wants and needs for your special day.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

Elite was fantastic with everything, especially the planning process. The food and presentation is amazing. Awesome hard working staff that's very flexible to your wants and needs for your special day.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Devon · Married on 05/11/2013

Jennifer was our main contact at the Masonic Center and for Elite Catering for our wedding reception and she was an absolute joy to work with! She gave us wonderful advice and helped us plan an amazing reception in which we would never have been able to do this on our own. Jennifer and her team were exceptionally accommodating and we couldn't have asked for better service before, during, and after our event! I would highly recommend the beautiful Masonic Center as a wedding reception (and/or wedding ceremony) venue!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Carly · Married on 06/16/2012

We were really happy with Elite, more particularly Beth. She was awesome and made us feel super comfortable and at ease about the big day. Everything turned out well, and the presentation was beautiful. No complaints here!

Sent on 11/20/2012

I had so many comments on how great the food was at my reception. I would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

Elite did a fantastic job with everything! I used them for both catering and flowers. Even though the catering and flowers are separate divisions, all of the staff worked together and both sides were familiar with everything that was going on with our wedding.

Catering: I used Elite for food (buffet and passed hors d'oeuvres), cake cutting, and china rental (but not linen and bar). My venue was unique and there was no kitchen, but the food came out great (and hot) and the service was phenomenal. We had an additional request for Elite to set up a cookie table for us after dinner. Friends and family made the cookies but Elite handled all of it for us! Their food is fantastic and they understand how to make everything easy and nice for a wedding. They were also good value and were actually less expensive than other caterers I looked at.

Flowers: I didn't provide a lot of specific direction for the flowers...other than colors and a few types of flowers I didn't really know what I wanted. But Jennifer from Elite had great ideas for our wedding party flowers and centerpieces and everything ended up exceeding our expectations! They also added decor on the buffet table for the reception.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Dana · Married on 10/01/2016

3.0

My mother has used Elite Catering before for other events so she was familiar with their high standards of food and presentation.

I worked with Luanne and Megan who were very helpful every step of the way. One thing to keep in mind is that due to their heavy schedules, they don't get back to you right away which can be a bit disconcerting for a spazzy type A bride (me). However, I shouldn't have worried at all because everything was perfect and they were definitely on their game.

A huge benefit to Elite is that they provide decor and a great presentation of the food. I've never been a fan of buffet style weddings where everyone lines up like one would at a school cafeteria. They made a really elegant presentation that went well with our theme.

The food itself was incredible and highly complimented by my guests. I was very happy to take their recommendations during our tasting and that ended up being some of the favorite dishes served. Another thing to note is that the planning itself was on key. We only had TWO to-go containers at the end of the night. That is very important to me as I prefer to not be wasteful. The bar tenders were so-so. I was told by quite a few people that they seemed to be more interested in dancing to the music than serving my guests. I was also frustrated with the water running dry a few too many times.

I would recommend Elite Catering and use them again.

Sent on 10/11/2016