Elite Catering Reviews

Elite Catering 3
Elite Catering 4
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2018

Great service and amazing food

Zabrina and her team presented a beauftiful cocktail hour display and an awesome brunch set up for our wedding. They were easy to work with from start to finish, incredibly responsive, and the cost could not be beat for the delicious food.

Elite Catering 5

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2018

Elite was great to work with! We worked with Zabrina and Renee and they were both so helpful and gave us a lot of ideas to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted. We wanted to do a wine and cheese type tasting for cocktail hour and they suggested doing samples of wine on the table with the cheeses. The table turned out beautifully as they did it on a chalkboard table on top of wine barrels, which matched our venue perfectly and was unique. The guests loved it! The main course was delicious as well. We had multiple people comment on how good the food was. This was a great experience and they were always very quick at responding and answering my many questions. They were very detailed and thorough in the planning so the day of turned out perfectly. Thank you Zabrina and Renee! I would recommend Elite to anyone.

Elite Catering 6
    Elite Catering 7
    Elite Catering 8

Catie · Married on 06/23/2018

Elite Catering did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding. Renee was extremely attentive with each of the details for the day and I had total confidence in her and her team that they would keep the reception running smoothly. We even had out of town guests that were delayed and missed dinner and they were able to save a plate for them to eat when they arrived.

The food quality was fantastic; everyone raved about the beef tenderloin and their zucchini boats were an excellent vegetation option.

Michael · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I used Elite Catering after visiting 2 other caterers. We found that Elite did a wonderful job start to finish. During the tasting session, they made great suggestions on pairing sides and entree's and discussed cooking methods to make sure that everything was hot and delicious. We also appreciated that they had a tasting menu that we could work off of. We weren't entirely sure what we wanted, and the menu set out a number of directions that we could go. And of course they were very willing to make modifications or entirely new dishes depending on the need. During the planning process they listened to our thoughts on a reception outline and helped us put everything together before and during the event in ways that we didn't think a caterer would volunteer to do. They even kept the bar open later then we had originally planned (we forgot to tell the DJ when to announce that the bar was closing), even though they didn't have to. The food was amazing and the charcuterie display was jaw dropping. People raved about that for days afterward. We wanted to thank Hillary for walking us through everything and making it simpler than we thought it would be. We really can't recommend them enough. Thanks very much Elite!

Lyndsey · Married on 04/07/2017

My husband and I had the BEST experience with Elite Catering for our wedding! We met with Renee several times for planning...we wanted something a little different than the standard "wedding food experience", so she came up with the idea of doing food stations. We ended up going with a taco wall, a slider bar and a mac & cheese bar, followed by a flaming donut/salted caramel ice cream bar for dessert. AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Our wedding was almost a month ago at this point, and people are STILL talking to us about how much they loved the food. Not only did everyone think the food was delicious, but the presentation was PHENOMENAL. Renee and team are also incredibly professional - even our venue (Lake Lyndsay) was raving about how great they were to work with. If you are considering Elite for your caterer, DO IT. You will definitely be more than pleased with your decision.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2014

I have NEVER had such good food at a wedding EVER in my life! And I am just not saying that because it was my wedding. I can't tell you how many of our guests asked about who are caterer was because they were blown away with how AMAZING the food was! My husband and I fancy ourselves as foodies so the caterer was the biggest deal for us, and Elite blew our minds! From our first meeting with the team we knew these people care as much if not more about food as we do. Renee, the owner, is so sweet and creative! We discussed with her the foods we like and what things are important to us and it was like she jumped into both of our heads a created the most perfect, delicious menu!!!
    The day of the wedding the employees were so professional, courteous, and attentive. Every time I would leave our table when I would come back a new drink would be at me seat, or a new plate of food.
    Elite seriously made our wedding day not just great but amazing.
    I cannot reccomend them enough!

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Elite Catering was amazing! The food was delicious and the presentation was breathtaking. The presentation at our hors d'oeuvres and buffet tables was beautiful and the staff were wonderfully professional and helpful. They coordinated with all of our other vendors, making the planning less stressful for my mother and me. I would definitely recommend them!

Kathy · Married on 06/21/2014

The food was wonderful and service was fabulous. Many folks commented on how good the food was at the wedding. In fact they grilled the chicken on site and were extremely accommodating of guests with dietary restrictions.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2014

My husband and I enjoyed working with Elite Catering from start to finish. We were able to choose a handful of salads, entrees and sides for our tasting before we decided on which foods we wanted to serve at our wedding. We met with another caterer that only offered a plate of cut fruit and cheeses. It wasn't bad but didn't really provide any insight as to what the actual food tasted like. We met and worked with Luanne, Jennifer and David. All of them were great and made us feel like a priority. Our questions and concerns were responded to in a timely manner. Jennifer even got back to us after hours on her personal cell phone to discuss some changes and details that we had during the week prior to the wedding. Everything went off without a hitch (at least to our knowledge). The set up looked amazing and the food tasted great. All of the servers and bartenders were nice and friendly. Our guests enjoyed the food and had a great time at the open bar. Thank you to Luanne, Jennifer and David for an amazing night. Everything was wonderful! Elite Catering is the way to go for any event, especially a wedding!

Daniel · Married on 12/28/2013

Elite Catering catered our daughters wedding at The Dayton Art Institute. We could not have been more pleased. The food not only looked beautiful, but it tasted wonderful. The staff was attentive and pleasant. They really took care of us and our 200 guests. The Dayton Art Institute was a perfect venue and Elite's experience there showed in a fantastic reception. My daughter and her husband were thrilled with Elite and so were we.

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Rene and her staff were absolutely wonderful with handling our wedding. We were unsure with the event and the details leading up to the wedding and all it took was one phone call before she sent a long email easing our minds. The event was outside and thirty minutes before it began to rain and they executed the transition inside seamlessly. All of the guests commented about how wonderful the food was. Our menu consisted of: potato crusted mahi maui, marscapone and fig stuffed chicken, and garlic olive oil bow tie pasta, rosemary potatoes and a platter of all different vegetables. Our hors d'oeuvre were: spinach pesto stuffed mushrooms, the mozzarella, tomato, basil bites and the cheese display. Everything turned out so wonderful and the staff was absolutely wonderful. Deb intervened during the fiasco trying to figure out how to bustle my dress and we were able to take the leftovers home. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Event Date: August 31, 2013
    Location: Polen Farm, Kettering, Ohio

Tina · Married on 08/17/2013

We met with three different catering companies prior to our wedding. Choosing Elite was an easy decision based on their creativity, professionalism, and the quality of their food. Jennifer was so easy to work with, promptly answering all of our questions, and providing us with unique ideas and suggestions. We met with Jennifer a few weeks before the wedding, and she planned out the entire day for us. This allowed us to have a timeline to give the rest of our vendors, and ensured that our day would run smoothly. The food itself was amazing, and all of our guests are still raving about it. One guest even claimed it was "the best wedding food I have ever eaten". My husband was so disappointed that there were not left overs to eat the next day ;) I can not say enough good things about Elite, and I would not hesitate to use them again!

Shaina · Married on 07/20/2013

The food was beyond amazing! The wait staff was phenomenal. If I could get married every month, I would, and I would continue to use them!

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

We have gotten so many compliments on the food that Elite provided for our reception on June 8, 2013. Everyone was impressed with the lovely presentation of the food and how tasty it was. One of our guests told us it was the best food he's ever had at a wedding! Elite was flexible enough to be able to provide a meal for a couple of guests with gluten intolerance, and we really appreciated that! Working with Elite was great - everyone we talked to was professional and got back to us quickly to answer any of our questions. And the staff working our reception was so pleasant! We would highly recommend Elite for your any party or reception!

Great caterer and great food! All our guests were really impressed with the presentation as well as the food itself. Many folks said it was the best catered food they've experienced at a reception. Staff and servers were professional and courteous. Planning was made simple and fun - best buy for the dollar for what you get in the greater Dayton area. Would recommend Elite catering to anyone who needs one!

Mary Jo · Married on 12/29/2012

Elite did a marvelous job. I can not think of one thing I would have anted them to do differently at my daughter's wedding!

Mary Jo Fitzpatrick

Suzanne · Married on 09/22/2012

Elite Catering was wonderful. The food was fantastic; everyone at the reception commented on how good the food was. Their presentation was beautiful. The staff was very professional and prompt. We had a plated salad and a buffet for 200 people and they were able to get everyone through in a timely manner. Considering the venue didn't have a kitchen (historical museum) made it even more amazing.

Krista · Married on 09/08/2012

Elite, especially my liasion Margot, did an amazing job catering my outdoor wedding. Any time I would email or text, she would immediately respond to my question. They were flexible with my budget and very accomodating to my requests. The good was great and I would recommend them for any event.

Karen · Married on 09/02/2012

Elite caterering went above and beyond my expectations for quality of food, presentation and service. The company specializes in fresh food, which is very evident in the taste...they also specialize in presentation, no chaffing dishes....I picked an inexpensive dinner and they made it look spectacular! This made me feel fantastic. They were so easy to work with and so professional. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants exceptional food, service and presentation! They exceeded my expectations in every area! They are truly the best caterering company the city of Dayton has to offer! Many of my guest commented all during the night how fantastic the food was....doesn't usually happen at a wedding! It was awesome and congrats to Elite for eliciting such an awesome response! thanks again! Karen (MOB)

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2012

Michelle was fabulous!!! The food was phenomenal, the presentations were beautiful, they came to the table with great suggestions / ideas but still allowed us to have our day the way we wanted it. So much more than a caterer because they coordinated a lot of our set up and tear down as well. Just an amazing, elegant and fabulous experience. Well worth it!

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2012

Choosing Elite Catering was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. The food itself was incredible! We actually wondered after our initial tasting if it would really be just as wonderful when prepared for 100... it was! Maybe even better. All night long (and actually after our wedding too) our guests were raving about the food, many of which said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. In addition to the scrumptious food, Margot went above and beyond to ensure the reception went smoothly filling in as a wedding coordinator of sorts (no extra charge!). She coordinated the arrival times of our other vendors, ordered our dance floor, helped decorate the reception, and throughout the night was present to make sure all continued to go smoothly. The entire catering staff was incredibly professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Elite Catering to other couples!

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2012

Elite Catering provided the catering services for my July 1st wedding. I can not say enought about Renee and Margot and their wonderful staff. They let us have two tastings. One for my mother and I when we were looking for a caterer. And then a second one when my fiance' was in town so we could finalize the menu. Their presentation was so creative. We had an outdoor wedding and right before dinner was to be served a wind storm came through. Their staff made sure everything was secure and taken care of. The wind storm blew the candles out that were being used to warm the food on the buffet. They made sure that the food stayed warm by continously changing it out and replacing it with the food that was warm. The bartendar was wonderful as well. The entire staff of Elite Catering was so friendly and wonderful to work with!

Jane · Married on 06/09/2012

My now husband I thought this team did an amazing job! We went with a served salad and buffet style dinner, however, they offer a variety of options. We recieved many compliments on the food from our quests and the presentation of the food was gorgeous. I can't think of anything I would have had them do differently!! Also, we worked with Beth. I don't know if she works with all of the clients, but she is one of the sweetest people I 've ever met and a ton of fun to talk to at the consultations!! : )

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

We were very pleased with the services provided to us from Elite catering! They were very professional and so easy to work with!

Kara · Married on 05/19/2012

Elite Catering was the best choice I made during the wedding planning! Their food was amazing as was their attention to detail! I worked very closely with Beth and she was wonderful to work with! Overall they were my favorite vendor used during the wedding!