Elite Catering Company Reviews

Elite Catering Company 5
  • Jackie

Jackie Braswell · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Awesome Service and Food

What a pleasure to have Elite Catering cater another party for us. We have used Chef's services for 2 engagement parties for over 60 guests each and the food and service was absolutely wonderful. Nothing but compliments from our guests. Food and Service was excellent as well as presentation. What a joy to be able to enjoy our party and have no worries. They do not disappoint! Thanks again.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Annmarie Mosby · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Awesome catering service

Everything was on point very tasty and very affordable. Thanks Mr.Jeron and Mrs. Sophia for professionalism you guys rock!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Laurin · Married on 10/24/2019

Tasty and Professional

I love everything about this company. Chef Jean hoes above and beyond to make sure that my wedding goes as plan. The food was absolutely delicious and his professionalism is off the charts.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • La'Derious

La'derious Franklin · Married on 08/31/2019

Great service and food!

Elite Catering Company provided great food and service for our wedding reception. Our guests raved about both entrees and loved the selections from cocktail hour! Communication was quick and clear and Elite was very accommodating to our requests.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lorraine Pierre-Louis · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding Service

Outstanding Service. Will hire again.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Daria M. Dixon · Married on 08/03/2019

EXCELLENCE should be a part of their name!

Food was exceptional, flexible scheduling, presentation and their professionalism was amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Niqua

Dominique · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent catering

Elite catering company provided services on my wedding day. They provided cocktail hour food, dinner, beverages, as well as cake cutting services. They are a very friendly and professional company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for any type of catering. The food was magnificent and all of my guest loved it. They did an awesome job.

Sent on 05/30/2019

John · Married on 03/15/2019

Chef Rome and his staff did an outstanding job for my family on two different occasions! I plan on using them again before the year is over!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Elite Catering Company's reply:

Thank You John Allen! It was truly a pleasure and We Look forward to Serving you once again soon

Eric Barker · Married on 01/25/2019

Superb service with excellent food otions

Chef Jarron and his wife were the absolute best to work with when it came to setting up catering for my wedding. They were easy to get a hold of at all time and had answers for any questions we had for them along the way. We got the Mexican Fiesta buffet for our wedding and the tacos and everything that cam with it were EXCELLENT!!! There was not a single guest at our wedding that had one negative thing to say about the Elite Catering team.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Elite Catering Company 7
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Richelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional, Friendly, Upbeat

My fiancé and I had Elite Catering Company provide the catering for our wedding and we simply cannot say enough good things about our experience. After discussing some menu ideas, we knew that the food and presentation would be fantastic (it was). What really blew us away was the level of service we received. On the day of our wedding, Elite Catering Company arrived at our venue knowing exactly how to execute. They then went above and beyond, helping with some final touches before our guests arrived. The entire Elite crew was dressed professionally, friendly, upbeat and personable which left a great impression on our guests. Thank you for everything Good Food, you guys are THE BEST!

Mr. & Mrs Nicosia

Sent on 11/29/2018

Vonney · Married on 08/10/2018

Service above and beyond compare. Prepared a menu for my family dinner and made sure to every detail was customized just for us. Each course was great, especially dessert. Place settings were emaculent and the service was professional. An amazing experience. Thank you.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kyle · Married on 04/27/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed having Chef Mathis and his family provide the catering for our wedding. We have a taco bar and the food was fantastic and the service was just as good!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Amy · Married on 12/15/2017

Elite Catering Company has done a few events for me both personal and business and all have been excellent!! Excellent service and delicious food! They have a ton of choices and good range of services to fit your party size or budget. I recommend Elite for parties, business events, weddings... really anything you need good service and yummy food!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

G Allen · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful Experience!

Elite Catering Company, was extremely professional and had an amazing variety of food items for my grandmother's 100th birthday party. I will definitely use them in the future for all of my catering needs! I highly recommend their services for all occasions.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Johnathon · Married on 01/16/2015

Elite catering and its staff exceeded our expectations on our wedding date. The food was DELICIOUS and they even surprised our wedding party with food and desserts before the wedding started.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • LaShunda

Lashunda Luster · Married on

Birthday Dinner

The food & quality of service was top notch!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Remona · Married on 06/18/2016

The entire experience was excellent from the initial contact, tasting to the actual deliverance during the anniversary celebration. The staff was professional and at the same time friendly. Also loved that once invited they were willing to enjoy the rest of the evening with our guest.
    Recommendation would be to automatically prepare a dish for host and/or honoree for later. They are usually to busy during the event to actually appreciate the dishes you have prepared. While all of the remaining food was sent with my daughters, my husband and I were going to a different location and only able to sample a little of the food. This could possible limit future catering opportunities.
    Our area is in need of true professional catering as yourself. I would like to recommend an event to introduce your business to the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Clemmie Perry · Married on 06/14/2019

Executive Director

The service was exceptional, the customers lived the food, the customized bar was classy and a big hit!

Elite Catering Company 8
    Elite Catering Company 9
    Elite Catering Company 10
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Myra · Married on 10/01/2018

I was pleased with Elite Catering Company. The food and service was very good at Destiknee Place Annual Event! The appearance and display was beautiful. Thank you very much!

Sent on 10/03/2018