Elijah's Catering Reviews

10 | San Diego, CA

10 Reviews for Elijah's Catering

Elena · Married on 06/15/2013

Wow! We took advantage of Elijah's, we actually did our rehearsal dinner and next day brunch at Elijah's Restaurant. And ordered catering for our wedding. They gave us a great deal on the triple package. Their banquet room is awesome, clean, spacious, light and free of charge (if you order food). Their food was amazing, staff was very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend them and we'll be back for more celebrations.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Had my engagement lunch party here yesterday (Sunday 11/04). Their banquet room is great: clean, spacious and private/secluded. It was our own private room- must see for yourself. They were able to accommodate our party of 60 people very comfortably.

For food, we decided to go with a greek buffet, we figured it would be easiest and it was a great choice. It was delish: healthy and plenty! We also added a couple of veggie platters for starters and for desert we got their cookie tray and fruits.

Alex was the one who worked with us, what a patient and professional young man!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Linda · Married on 07/28/2012

Great service and great value. They were very respectful of what we wanted and worked with our budget.

Sent on 10/03/2012

I saw that Elijah's were now on a Wedding Wire and wanted to express how grateful I am for their service. They did a great job for our wedding in July. They were able to work well with our venue and of our demands. Food was great and servers were very friendly. Very happy I picked them!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Elijah's was a dream come true for our wedding. In addition to providing delicious food, they went above and beyond to make it a no hassle event for us. We didn't have to deal with multiple vendors and got everything we needed from one place. They were helpful with everything and pretty much handle our whole wedding. Food and service were outstanding. Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Jane · Married on 01/22/2011

I have worked with Alex from Elijah's in regards to our wedding catering needs. He was great! Very respectful and professional. (and I know how wedding planning turns you into a zombie ;) Food was delicious! Everything was done on time and well coordinated with other vendors we used. All personnel did a great job. Thank you for making our special event hassle-free!

Sent on 02/12/2013

I loved everything about my wedding at Elijah's: from incredibly delicious food to amazingly friendly and professional staff. There is nothing I would have changed about the way my wedding went. My husband and I are very happy that we chose Elijah's to help us create great memories of that special day in our lives!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Larisa · Married on 10/25/2008

We had our wedding at the Elijah’s restaurant on October 25th 2008. Everything was perfect! The food was absolutely delicious, we were very impressed with the quality. We had to deal with professional and responsive staff, service was very good!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Anna · Married on 01/04/2008

We had our Wedding celebration at Elijah's back in 2008 and it was AMAZING!!!!! Everything was so perfect, that I couldn't have asked for more. I worked with Alex, who was our Wedding Coordinator at the restaurant and he made our planning so much easier. He took a lot of stress out of the planning for us. He stayed calm and positive throughout the whole experience. He helped us pick the venue, was always available to discuss menu choices and gave us a lot of valuable advice about creating an incredible evening for us and our guests. Every staff member we've dealt with at Elijah's was professional, energetic and always had positive attitude. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a place to have en elegant, fun, stress-free Wedding with delicious food and friendly staff!!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Susanna · Married on 07/26/2014

This is a great place - people complimented on the food.

Sent on 01/04/2015