Elevation Weddings and Events Reviews

Elevation Weddings and Events 2
Elevation Weddings and Events 3

Heidi Walker · Married on 05/25/2019

Krysta is amazing!

Krysta is amazing! She has great advice, she is prompt to respond and very professional. My daughter and I love working with her.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you very much, Heidi! I love working with the two of you as well. Destination weddings can be hard but as long as there is good communication, everything comes together.

Jeff · Married on 10/21/2018

Father of the Bride

Krysta was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for leaving me a review, Jeff. I had a great time planning Jacki and Scott's Wedding and working along side you as well.

Breanna Dunn · Married on 09/23/2018

I loved working with Krysta!

Krysta was amazing to work with. She brought balance to my wedding planning. I felt super supportive and assisted throughout my whole planning process. She's unbelievably organized. The day of the wedding she was absolutely wonderful as well. She has such a wonderful polite energy. I felt completely at ease knowing she was handling all the background stuff for us on our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Breanna. You and Ian were such a delight to work with. I absolutely love brunch weddings but your wedding took it to another level...mostly because you, Ian and your family and friends were all so wonderful! Please don’t be strangers when you are back down in the area. I would love to see you both again! Best wishes!
  • Jacki

Jacki Frost · Married on 09/21/2018

Incredible!

Wow. My husband, family and I cannot say ENOUGH wonderful things about Krysta. Honestly, I had no idea just how talented she was with planning events when I first hired her... After speaking with her on the phone one day, my gut told me we needed HER to be our wedding planner... Her warm and non-judgemental personality sold me (just from one call). She didn't request our budget before agreeing to work with us (which I came across with every other planner in the area... not OK). Anyway, she is BEYOND organized and has fabulous taste! She has strong relationships with the very best vendors in Southwestern Colorado and loves supporting local businesses. The website she offers you to use is extremely helpful when planning (and you get to keep a full address book which is super helpful when ordering invitations and sending Thank You cards)! When the big day finally came and I walked up to our venue, I was in TEARS & covered with goosebumps from seeing how she set up all of our decorations & just every detail. (In tears thinking about it NOW). Long story short, Krysta is very HUMBLE about how incredibly talented she is with ALL EVENT planning but we will tell the world that we could NOT have pulled off our wedding without Krysta!! THANK YOU. The Lawshes love YOU :)

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words, Jacki! It was such a pleasure assisting you and Scott through the planning process. I appreciated your desire to work with local vendors and your love for the surrounding area. The result was nothing short of a beautiful, fun and memorable wedding. The two of you are wonderful together and I am so glad that you are local so I get the opportunity to see you on a regular basis. Best wishes!
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 08/24/2018

Authentically is!

From the very first moment meeting Krysta we knew that she was our coordinator! She quickly and professionally put us at ease, and stayed true to our overall aesthetic. Through out the entire process Krysta went above and beyond to ensure that everything we had envisioned was running smoothly. The tools she provides are exactly what you need to help navigate the sometimes daunting process of planning a wedding. We did the partial planning package, but Krysta was there to help through all of our planning. Even though we didn’t do the entire planning package... I wouldn’t have any doubts in Krysta coordinating every detail. Our experience was great, and we truly enjoyed, appreciated, and admired all the beautiful work Krysta did for us.
    Thank you again Krysta! We can’t wait to see all the beautiful things you do!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Cody! I really enjoyed assisting you and Turner in coordinating a truly unique and beautiful wedding! Your love for each other was easily witnessed by all that attended. And I loved how you incorporated elements from both your heritages and style. Spectacular wedding! I'm grateful I got to be a part of it!

Kelli · Married on 06/14/2018

Krysta was monumental in helping to execute our wedding day! She truly went above and beyond on the wedding day, her services and professionalism are invaluable.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kelli! I really enjoyed working with you and Sam. You both have such wonderful personalities which made the planning process and day of so lovely. You are such a sweet couple...and killer dancers!

Daniel · Married on 12/20/2017

Krysta was a delight. We were not the most decisive Wedding hosts. Krysta was patient and deligent throughout the whole process helping us to get everything in place by showtime. On the day of, Krysta adeptly managed the vendors making the day carefree. With another daughter looking in the future towards a mountain wedding, Krysta will be our first call when the planning starts

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Dan. It was such a pleasure working with you to make Sophie and James’ day the special one it was. I would be honored to be apart of another wedding within your family!

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2017

Krysta planned our company Holiday Party and it was amazing.

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 09/09/2017

Krysta is an immensely capable woman. Her attention to detail, diplomatic aptitude with a variance of guests, and genuine care for our collective experience was calmly and consistently apparent throughout working together. The lovely southwest corner of Colorado is blessed to have her and we couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Elevation Weddings and Events 6

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Rob! You and Nancy were a joy to work with! I really loved how all your friends and family had a part in the creation of the wedding. It came together so beautifully. I’ll never forget the incredible double rainbow that appeared at the most perfect time!

Kylie · Married on 09/02/2017

Krysta was amazing! I cannot recommend her enough. She is very professional and kept everything on track. She made sure the day went as smoothly as possible! She was so easy keep in touch with and responded extremely quickly!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Kylie. I truly enjoyed working with you and Luke. If you handle your life together the way you handled Colorado's unpredictable weather than you are in for a wonderful journey! Best wishes!!!

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2017

Krysta and Elevation Weddings and Events were exceptional! And were priceless at our wedding. Krysta was so organized and new all the details of putting together an amazing event. She made our wedding better than we could have imagined with her attention to detail and ability to over see the whole event. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Heidi! You and Kris are an incredibly fun and kind couple and it showed in every aspect of your wedding. And your pup - what an adorable flower dog! A perfect mountain wedding all around!

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

I was so impressed with all the thoughtful special touches that were just my style that I had never even thought of. Very detail oriented for the perfect day of my dreams.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Elevation Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Emily. The details of yours and Taylor's wedding were sweet and personal. I really enjoyed your lake photos and family traditions!