Elevate Photography Reviews

Elevate Photography 4
Elevate Photography 5

Christine Apicella · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

Seth (one of the elevate associates) was our photographer and he was simply amazing. The engagement pictures were stunning and he helped us choose a great location for them. We got some framed. The wedding pictures themselves were even more amazing!! Totally thrilled with everything he did. Elevate as a whole was great to work with! I love that they made the packages very customizable to fit any budget. The editing was beautiful. Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Tiana

Tiana Stastny · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning photography!

Ryan and the Elevate team are absolutely amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning - we could not have found a more spectacular photographer. From the initial meeting, Ryan was very professional and provided us such good advice. He always answered my countless emails very promptly, and had perfect solutions for everything! We are so thrilled we found Ryan and his team!

Ryan, Michael, and Gabrielle were so amazingly fun to be with the day of the wedding - we honestly felt like they were friends and wedding guests. Not to mention - they were all so helpful in finding epic photo spots, carrying my dress and veil, and helping us over rocks!

Thank you so so much for capturing our engagement and our wedding so beautifully! We are so grateful for your artistry!

Elevate Photography 6
    Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

Love them!! Please choose them

Have to say hands down our favorite vendor!!!! From the beginning they wanted to be with us and make everything perfect... shout out to Katie and Chris!!! We love them and can’t even begin to say how amazing they were. Started before when we got engaged they brought us to the studio to show us pics/ videos gave us wine/ beer snacks and wanted to get to know us. Thought the year they would keep checking on us and making sure everything was okay. When it came to the wedding I was beyond thrilled!! They had assistants they were there on time they made you laugh feel comfortable made you feel like a best friend... Katie and Chris were our favorites if we could take them home in our pockets we would! We just loved them and there work... I can’t even begin to touch on their work.. it’s so natural and calm and in the moment ... please go with them you won’t do wrong!! I also have to say I learned from previous brides they say the photography and videography is the most important and I agree 100% !!

Elevate Photography 20
    Elevate Photography 21
    Elevate Photography 22
    Elevate Photography 23
    Elevate Photography 24
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Elevate Photography's reply:

Thank you fo much Megan. We will happily go home with you! or how about just out for drinks? You and Bryson are incredible people and we had the best time getting to know you and being able to photograph and video your wedding. It was an amazing day and we were so honored!
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Dreams Come True

We chose Elevate because of their stellar reviews and the unique yet authentic photos on their website. Wow, we are so happy we chose them! Ryan was our photographer and we connected with him right from the beginning at our first meeting. We are so happy we decided to do an engagement session because it enable us to feel comfortable with each other as a couple and getting our photos taken, as well as get comfortable with Ryan, our photographer. For our engagement session, we chose the location, but Ryan had unique specific spots within the location (South Broadway) while letting us choose special spots like our favorite bar or shop. Ryan made sure to keep us within our level of comfort, while also pushing a little to be a little more vulnerable.
    Leading up to the big day, Ryan kept in touch about meeting spots and made sure to communicate which photos we wanted (pictures with family, wedding party, etc.). We weren't sure about whether or not we wanted to do "getting ready" photos, but with Ryan's suggestion, we did, and are so happy we did. Ryan found an amazing special spot near lookout mountain (near our wedding venue) and it was beautiful. Our first look was magical but fun. Ryan's other photographer Janae did an excellent job with my husband and his crew, while Ryan took charge of me and mine. They had an additional assistant (forgetting her name), and she was wonderful too. Not only was Ryan so great and flexible with the overall day, but with the various personalities in the wedding party and family. Everyone has an opinion on your big day, and Ryan just rolled with it all, while making sure he got the best shots!
    Additionally, as a business, Elevate has it down to a T. They do an excellent job hiring the best photographers who take the shots, as well as the editing/production team.
    Overall, we are beyond grateful for everything Elevate has done for us. We will use them for all of our future milestones like family photos. I'd say that besides your venue, your wedding photographer is the most important vendor you can choose, so choose wisely. It felt so good to have someone who we trusted so much by our side in our most intimate moments on the most important day of our lives!

Elevate Photography 25
    Elevate Photography 34
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Park · Married on 08/12/2019

Best wedding photography there is

We had the most amazing experience with Ryan and all of the gang at Elevate Photography. Super great planning process leading up to the wedding, and absolutely above and beyond the whole wedding day. We had two photographers plus an assistant, an incredible value for our package, and not only did they take the most incredible photos, they also helped us stay warm and alive throughout our snowy wintry wedding day. The second photographer dried my feet with her own shirt to help me survive outside and get the snowy pictures I had always dreamt of. We also had the day-of slideshow during the reception and it's the most magical thing on the planet. Could not recommend enough!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Elevate Photography's reply:

Awh, this warms my heart to read Jenna! And yes, I'm so lucky to have such a great team, willing to dry and warm my brides feet (thanks Katie). We're here for you, as always!
    Thanks for sharing the love! XOXO Ryan and Katie

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

100% would recommend to anyone looking to have an awesome wedding

There are honestly not enough positive words in the English language for how amazing the Elevate team is. From the first meeting to the wedding day, they were informative, responsive, creative, supportive, and altogether invested in our happiness and success on such an important day in our lives. Every ounce of what we did with Elevate was worth it. We got their photobooth, which gave us by far the funniest pictures of the night. We also did the day of slideshow, which was amazing because my husband and I got a glimpse of what the other's day had been like so far, and our families got to feel like they were a part of it too. The pictures were incredible for having been taken and edited only a an hour or two before. Ryan and Gabrielle made taking all of our photos an extremely fun experience for everyone involved, and the creative shots we got are some of our favorite pictures of all time. Could not recommend these guys enough

Sent on 05/18/2019

Larisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!!!!

Katie and Janae and their team at Elevate really made our day a dream come true. They captured every moment perfectly and were so easy and fun to work with! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

Katie Jones was AMAZING

We LOVED the whole team with Elevate!
    I had told Katie I wasn’t a fan of the “standing in a row holding flowers and plastered smiles” style of photos and she absolutely got our vision and was awesome!
    She also didn’t just expect us to figure out how to interact candidly at every moment, she asked us and our wedding party really thoughtful questions that resulted in special moments in person and captured on camera. She reminded my husband and I to take slow calming breaths amidst the exciting chaos that would sometimes pop up and she was so perfectly focused on making everyone comfortable, to get those perfect shots and so that we would enjoy taking them.
    Our photos are epic and beautiful and timeless. I can’t say enough wonderful things!
    HIGHLY recommend!!

Elevate Photography 35
    Elevate Photography 36
    Elevate Photography 37
    Elevate Photography 38
    Elevate Photography 39
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Oh Cailtin,
    I feel like I should write a review for your wedding. Honestly, it was such an incredible day. I have told so many people that my favorite thing is not only that you guys are lucky enough to have found each other but that you KNOW how lucky you are and really revel in it. Thank you for the sweet words and for letting me be a small part of your epic love story! -Katie
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Wedding Photographer in Colorado!

For us, the most important wedding vendor was always going to be the photographer because, as special as our wedding day was going to be, the photos would allow us to return to that day whenever we wanted for the rest of our lives; so, consequently, we had the highest standards when selecting a photography team to entrust to both the day itself and the pictorial memories we would cherish every day thereafter. Ryan Erickson and Elevate Photography exceeded those standards.

It was clear that they would from the moment we first walked into the Elevate office viewing room, surrounded by beautiful, crisp images and welcomed with warm cookies and beer. These touches were not superfluous, but rather they foreshadowed the extra thought and attention to detail that would be shown by Ryan and his team throughout our engagement and wedding.

Ryan literally went the extra mile by traveling from Denver to Vail to shoot our engagement photos down by Gore Creek and on top of Vail Mountain. It was during this shoot that we first appreciated how much more goes into capturing the perfect shot than the framing and technique of the photographer (which it was already clear Ryan had in spades). As we skipped over rocks in the creek and clambered over crests to get the perfect mountain vista, Ryan’s gift for naturally disarming us with a well-timed anecdote or an informative new restaurant recommendation came to the fore, allowing us to feel comfortable while he captured candid moments of laughter and happiness. That skill is matched by his eye for the perfect shot, whether it be a forehead kiss in a sun-dappled, autumn-colored aspen grove he found or a sparkly engagement ring contrasted against a verdant, mossy log he identified. The results were breathtaking.

So when it came time for the wedding day itself, we already knew we had an implicit mutual understanding with our photographer. Ryan and the Elevate team picked up on the aesthetic and vibe we were going for instantly and, true to their name, elevated it over and over again. Shot by Ryan, our first look at The Ramble Hotel was captured as if we were on Mad Men at the sleek bar with soft leathers and twinkling chandeliers, but if Mad Men were bursting with color and light. On Ryan’s camera, the relatively shy and mild-mannered groomsmen looked frankly badass in a back alley shoot that evoked the iconic Reservoir Dogs credit scene, while the bridesmaids garden portraits at Blanc stunned. He managed to get each photo we needed with every family and friend permutation before the ceremony, which allowed us to be present for the day thereafter, from the ceremony through the cocktail hour and reception without needing to pose for more photos. And even more important than making us look better than we do, Ryan and his team captured every heartfelt moment and split-second reaction the whole night long.

Elevate Photography’s pictures are our most cherished possessions from the best day of our lives, and, for that, we cannot thank them or recommend them enough.

Elevate Photography 40
    Elevate Photography 41
    Elevate Photography 42
    Elevate Photography 43
    Sent on 04/06/2019

Tegan · Married on 07/21/2018

We had such a blast working with Janae! Not only did she capture the many special moments on our big day, she worked with us on capturing some goofy photos that totally reflect our personality as a couple! I would 100% recommend Elevate to others, as they were professional, polite, fun, and captured such beautiful moments from our engagement to our big day. The pricing seems on point with other top photography companies, but I felt like it was worth every penny and we got other special touches with our package. Our guests LOVED the slide show during the reception which showed the wedding photos we'd captured during the cocktail hour. Typically guests don't get to see the photos or why the bride & groom get pulled away throughout the day and night for these incredible shots. . . this gave them a glimpse of it all! Truly amazing! I'm going to miss working with Janae, but will definitely be a return customer for future photography needs! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna Dorbin · Married on 03/31/2018

WOW!! Helped made the day perfect

I couldn't have asked for a better team to help make the day run smoothly. Janae had an infectious energy that helped keep smiles on faces and Ryan was fantastic at capturing precious candid moments. Thanks again for helping make the day run so well

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Robyn

Robyn Barringer · Married on 03/30/2018

Giddy over Elevate

Photography was at the top of my list for the things I did not want to compromise on for our wedding. It was critically important to me that we got great photos and felt comfortable with our photographers. As I was looking through options, I kept finding myself coming back to Elevate. I loved the images I was seeing and their mission to give back to the community resonated with me. We ended up booking with them and got connected with Katie. Katie was a doll to work with! She was sweet, personable, professional, and flexible. My mom and I made a last minute trip to Colorado to visit vendors, and Katie was more than willing to work around our schedule just so we could meet her in person before the wedding. We ended up with the dream team the day of our wedding- Katie, Janae, and Hannah. They were all so amazing and wonderful to work with! Katie was a serious pro at orchestrating family photos and moved us along more efficiently than any of our bridal party had experienced in any other wedding. The three girls were able to get wonderful photos despite having to fight against 40+ mile an hour winds and hair flying every which way. We are so grateful for all of Katie's help leading up to the wedding- her recommendations and advice on everything from photography to hairstyles and venues to Djs were so valuable. She felt like a true friend after spending just one day with her, that's how comfortable we felt working with her. My only regret is that when we have kids, we won't be able to call Katie up for our infant photo shoot! I'll just have to work on convincing my husband that a trip to Colorado for family photos with Katie at some point are a must!

Elevate Photography 44
    Elevate Photography 49
    Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Ivonne

Ivonne · Married on 09/02/2017

If you're here already know Elevate is one of the best photographer companies in Colorado. Katie was my main photographer and then I had a second shooter, Allie and an assistant as well. They were all lovely, working very effectively to keep us on schedule. The wedding day is a rush for the most part, a bit stressful as well because you need double the time to accomplish everything you want, but regardless, they were there with a smile on their face and very patient with me and specially my husband who doesn't love being the center of attention or posed photos haha so you can imagine.
    Yes, they're packages are pricey, but my photos came out a dream!! Would totally recommend.

Elevate Photography 50
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Kami · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ryan for our engagement and wedding photos. He did an incredible job and blew our high expectations out of the water. We highly recommend Ryan and Elevate Photography to anyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture the best moments of your wedding day.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Elevate did an absolutely beautiful job with our engagement and wedding photos. Maybe not the cheapest photographer around, but it was worth every penny. They are the most personable, friendly staff you could ever ask for and put you at ease very quickly. Our main photographer, Ryan, was truly a "ninja" always running around to get the best shots and not afraid to dive to the ground if needed to get the perfect angle. He was extremely communicative and absolutely delightful to work with. Our photos received rave reviews by all. We couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Elevate!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Elevate photography is the best! They did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out beautifully!! They are friendly, reliable, organized, full of great advice, and take gorgeous photos! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/13/2017

emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Elevate Photography is amazing! Not only is Ryan easy to work with, but he knows what he's doing. Elevate Photography is reasonably priced and made the whole experience from engagement photos to the wedding to putting together your album stress-free. The results are priceless! Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

Elevate Photography did an amazing job with my engagement and wedding pictures. They did my friend's wedding four years ago, and ever since then I knew I wanted them to do mine! They're very professional, friendly, creative, and just plain fun! My photos were breathtaking! I loved them so much and will recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/17/2016

To me, the most impressive thing about a photographer is their ability to capture someone's personality in a single frame. Allie Gravel, in my humble opinion, is second-to-none in this ability. For all you future brides overwhelmed at the prospect of choosing dozens of vendors for your wedding, you can- and absolutely SHOULD- trust this business with your photographs. Allie gave us some advice when we met her at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show that has stuck with us ever since- "When you're choosing your photographer, of course choose someone who takes wonderful photos, but remember how much time you'll be spending with them the day of the wedding. Pick someone who you'll be happy spending the whole day with and who you can be yourself around." Her honest and genuine advice was the some of the best we received throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. Our engagement session was the first time we had ever taken professional photographs, which can be a little bit uncomfortable. She made us feel relaxed, kept us laughing, and by the end we felt like seasoned professionals, totally prepared to take wedding pictures in a few months! We recently received our full spread of wedding photos and everyone has said the same thing - "Your photographer is AMAZING." They truly captured the spirit of the day and the personalities of everyone they photographed. While they're great in the most important ways, they're also great in all the subtle ones that make such a huge difference. They're always available to answer questions quickly, they're on time, they remember your name and your story, and they deliver exactly what they promise. Thank you to Allie, Joni, and Mel for making us laugh, cry (happy tears!), and for giving us a photo gallery full of wonderful memories of the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Raegan · Married on 09/05/2016

We knew our wedding photographers would be the most important vendor in the wedding, and Katie from Elevate Photography was the most amazing photographer. She was fun and easy to work with, really thought outside of the box to help us create pictures that reflected our personality, and was completely understanding with what we wanted our wedding to be. Best decision, absolutely, was hiring her!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Maria · Married on 08/27/2016

Elevate was amazing. Ryan and Allie were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their photos are so high-quality and unique. They are great at capturing both candid moments as well as more formal engagement and wedding photos. We loved their creativity, and they made us feel right at ease. Our guests have not stopped talking about how great our wedding photos turned out! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Babette · Married on 08/20/2016

My Daughter Kayla and Rober got married September 24, 2017 Elevate was part of a Dream Wedding give away. They truly love what they do, both Ryan and Katie were awesome, Ryan even helped the guys with their ties and Katie was ready to send someone to our house because we forgot the cake topper, how amazing it that? we even had a sneak peak of the pictures at the reception which was such a nice treat everyone loved them. I cannot wait to see all of the pictures as they really know how to capture the moment. Thank you all for making my Daughters day so special.

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • User5199047 · 2+ years ago

Elevate was my absolute favorite vendor that I worked with! Not only were our photos everything I could have ever hoped for, Katie was so amazing to work with! She was organized, flexible even though we were a bit behind on our wedding day timeline, creative, and made family photos with my HUGE extended family efficient and easy! Katie made sure to get photos and details of the wedding that were important to us. She really listens! All of my guests couldn't stop commenting on how fabulous our photographer was and I've had several people ask me already who did our wedding photos. I will recommend Elevate to anyone and everyone. It is money well spent going with Elevate, and you get SO much out of your package- the day of slideshow was one of my favorite perks. I can't say enough positive things about Elevate and Katie in particular. She is truly amazing, and there is no question that I will be a returning customer years to come.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Megan · Married on 07/24/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Elevate Photography. From the beginning our photographer Allie made us feel comfortable and welcomed. She went out of her way to get to know us at the engagement shoot so that we would be confident going into our wedding day photos. She communicated with us every step of the way. On our wedding day she was so easy to work with and we have had countless guests and family members rave about her work and attitude. We would highly recommend Elevate Photography and their amazing staff.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2016

Elevate was incredible! We worked with Ryan and he was fantastic. He provided us with advice and guidance all the way through the planning process. Our photos were amazing! We could not have been more in love with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! He had so many wonderful ideas and did his best to make sure every photograph was well worth it. We truly could not have been more pleased to work with Ryan. We would proudly recommend Elevate to any future bride and groom, or for any of your photography needs! We will definitely be coming back in the future as our family begins to grow. Thank you so much Ryan and Elevate for everything!

Sent on 08/25/2016