Elevate Entertainment Reviews

Elevate Entertainment 5
Elevate Entertainment 6
Elevate Entertainment 7

Cara · Married on 05/18/2014

Broc has been the best DJ I have encountered so far! And it is not a biased opinion, as many of our guests told us the same thing after the wedding! :) We thoroughly enjoyed working with Broc. He is very professional, fun, organized, tentative, and energetic. He had few meetings with us before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page, and he covered our preference on music. He offered many great ideas but also made sure each of them fit with our personal style. At the reception, he not only was our DJ, but he made sure the whole reception ran smoothly, and the guests felt comfortable. The only thing we had to do was to fully enjoyed the evening!! The reception itself was a blast! He set the energetic mood of the evening from the beginning, and to my amazement, he got everyone on the dance floor (I mean literally from little kids, to my parents, and 70 years old host father). That was so special to me as I always wanted a big dance party at my wedding! All in all, Broc, you really rocked our special day! And I will definitely recommend him to any of my friends! :)

Sent on 02/01/2017

April · Married on 05/03/2014

No matter what people say, your wedding day is one of the most stressful days of your life. When I hired Broc as my DJ, I had no doubt that the music and dancing would be flawless and fun. What I didn’t know was that he would single-handedly make it the most enjoyable, fun, exciting, smooth, unforgettable night of my life. With over 300 people in attendance, he made me his number one priority. He worked with my friends and family to make sure all activities ran smoothly, planned ahead with requested songs and games, and even made my dinner plate for me so that I didn’t have to walk through the buffet line in my white dress. All seats were empty once the dance started because Broc made sure everyone was involved! Broc will not only be your DJ, he will be your lifelong friend. If you want extraordinary, do not hesitate to hire Elevate Entertainment. My friends and family have all enjoyed his work and I know you will too!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Scott · Married on 09/01/2013

My wife and I hired Broc to be our DJ for our wedding back in September of 2013. He was very professional and outgoing during our initial contact. Broc took the time to meet with us a few days prior to the wedding to go over what music we would like to hear, games that we could play, etc. He really took the time to tailor our wedding to what we wanted, to make sure we were comfortable with all that was planned!

Broc was much more than a DJ at our wedding, he was truly an entertainer that kept everyone having a good time and engaged on the dance floor. He truly made our wedding a great time! We had so many friends and family tell us that our wedding was the most fun they ever had at one!

Bravo Broc, thank you again and excited for your new company, you will do great!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I worked in the wedding business for 2 years before getting married ourselves. We both witnessed wedding disasters that were mostly attributed to flat DJs. These DJs were usually selected because they were a friend of the family or were easy on their budget. We can attest to the fact that a great DJ can make your entire event!
    My family hired Broc for my sister’s wedding in 2011. Throughout the planning he became a part of our family and someone we could not see the event unfolding without. The day of the event he brought his A-game. We already knew he was amazing… but wow. That’s the only word to describe how he conducted the entire evening. My sister’s wedding was extremely sophisticated, similar to a Jane Austen book. Broc was able to entertain in this fashion while not keeping it stuffy. He had people up and dancing that swore they would never be caught on the dance floor.
    We were so pleased with the multi-faceted service that we immediately hired him for our own special day. Having the different personalities that we do, my sister and I planned completely different weddings. While hers was sophisticated, mine was a circus, literally. The theme was a circus. During the two years of planning our wedding, Broc was there in the little things and the big things. He helped us select invitations that would fit our theme, music that would not drag on, and even décor. On the day we said, “I do” Broc ensured everything ran smoothly. He was with us every second making sure we had everything we needed to enjoy the day to the fullest. He even served me my meal! What other DJ would be willing to do all of this for just one customer? I can tell you from experience that this class of DJ, and even friend, does not come along often. The memories made from hiring him are priceless and worth

Kara · Married on 10/13/2012

Broc was our DJ when we got married in 2012. My husband and I never wanted anyone else to DJ our wedding. It was never a question. Broc is utterly fantastic. He gets to know his clients, what kind of atmosphere they want for their wedding, and what is most important to them. He puts together an epic event and experience that you and your guests will remember for the rest of their lives. He has such a gift to not only DJ and play music, but to make memories that are more special than you will ever realize. Having Broc at our wedding was the best decision we have ever made in planning our wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Chloe · Married on 08/24/2012

Broc was the DJ at our wedding five years ago and people to this date STILL tell me we had the best DJ. We had families traveling in from coast to coast and very few people knew each other at the wedding since my husband and I are from different coasts. Broc made everyone feel not only comfortable, but excited to get on the dance floor. We ended up extending our reception because it was so much fun. I would hire him a thousand times over! HE WAS SO GOOD!!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Evan · Married on 03/17/2012

This review will not do Broc justice, but I am giving it a shot anyway because everyone needs to know how amazing this guy is as a DJ and as a person. To say Broc went above and beyond for our wedding reception is an understatement of extreme proportions. This guy made us feel like royalty and took all worries away from our reception. He makes things run seamlessly, he plays great music, he interacts so well with people and keeps everyone engaged and in a spirit of celebration. The only thing that would have made his service better is NOTHING because it was everything we could have ever asked for. I have since been to 2 weddings after ours that he was DJing and the experience as an attendee of the wedding was just as fun and engaging as our wedding night. If you or someone you know it considering Broc, stop considering and make it happen right now.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Martha · Married on 06/25/2011

It was with much trepidation that we set out to secure a DJ for my oldest daughter's wedding. I had witnessed a few nightmares and didn't want anything like that for our event. One meeting with Broc and I knew we were in good hands! He assured me everything would go just as we dreamed. Only he was wrong about that...It was so, so much better than we ever could have dreamed! Broc truly is a part of the wedding day I could't have done without. Not only was he the perfect DJ, playing music and emceeing the event, he just has this sixth sense and finesse to handle any wedding day snag that comes along. Our second daughter got engaged a few days after our first wedding...we beat a path to get Broc booked for the second wedding. You need look no further for a DJ. Broc will do what he says he'll do and your event will be a success!

Brad · Married on 06/04/2011

Broc Barton’s talents as a DJ are absolutely phenomenal and we were so very fortunate to have him handle two weddings for us! Our oldest daughter’s wedding was held June of 2011 and the youngest daughter’s in May of 2013. Both events were exceptionally tailored in every facet, from selection of appropriate music, setting the proper mood and tone for participation from the wedding party, families and guests. He assisted/ choreographed the entire sequence of events to ensure our event was first class. When I say both events were exceptionally tailored, I mean that based on each wedding had a different venue and style. Broc was involved from the onset prior to the weddings to ensure he was fully immersed in what the family wanted. I remember several planning sessions with Broc and he was very attentive to what we envisioned the day to be and based on his experience, added special touches to our planning. Broc has an amazing character that energizes just about anyone and a character that embodies strong family values that will definitely have a positive impact on your special event. Our family truly enjoyed each wedding and the memories they hold, Broc had a huge part in that. I’m very confident Broc will be an awesome DJ for your event and you won’t be disappointed in Broc’s abilities!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Christina · Married on 05/22/2010

Broc was the DJ at our wedding reception almost 7 years ago and people are still talking about how much fun our reception was because of "that amazing DJ!" He went WAY above and beyond typical "DJ duties" and had a crowded dance floor ALL night long with his true gift for entertaining. Even my grandparents danced all night! I can't recommend his services enough, you will not be disappointed if you hire him!

• Brianna

Brianna Dittmar · Married on 09/07/2019

One of the Best Weddings I’ve Been To

This was one of the more fun weddings I have been to and I think a lot of it had to do with this service!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Brianna! We're so glad you had a great experience with us at the wedding.
  • Grant

Grant Stewart · Married on 09/15/2019

Exhilarating

My vendor was so awesome! I recommend them any time for any wedding, they had us doing all sorts of activities!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Elevate Entertainment's reply:

Hey Grant! Thanks so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear you had an awesome experience with us and liked all the activities we crafted. Cheers!