Elements Catering Reviews

9 | Denver, CO

9 Reviews for Elements Catering

Aubrey · Married on 08/17/2013

Kelly and her team at Elements Catering were a flawless entity that provided gourmet food for 160 guests at my August wedding. I have never tasted food so wonderful and diversely flavored, and all of it was fit into a stunning buffet! Kelly also provided my guests with a late-night snack bar, which consisted of mini sliders, pulled pork sandwiches, and a custom french fry bar. Her staff was professional and efficient, her prices are unbeatable, and her food speaks for itself! My mouth waters every time I think of our wedding meal, and I will be using Elements again for any catering I need in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Very reasonably priced and delicious food!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Food was delicious! We got many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

The food Kelly and her staff provided was amazing! She was very easy and to-the-point, this made all correspondences with her very easy. I have to admit though-- the food at the wedding was WAY better than the food we tasted (which still was good) at our tasting!! Presentation was great, and her personal approach to ensure we were happy the 'day of' didn't go unnoticed.

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Brit & Kristina

Brit & Kristina · Married on 12/19/2010

3.5

Kelly has a knack for decorating and her flair gives even more value to their service as a caterer.

From the beginning, Kelly was so willing to help us make catering affordable and exactly what we were hoping for. I wish I could have given her 6 stars for flexibility. I had something very particular in mind for almost everything and they nailed it. The day of I was thrilled to see the decor was exactly what I had imagined. Kelly worked to make our food choices work. I asked for a relaxed buffet with an ecclectic meal and fun frilly desserts and that's exactly what I got.

Unfortunately, Kelly was very hard to get ahold of after the initial meetings. However, when we were able to communicate (closer to the day of) she was focused, extremely helpful, and determined to make my day perfect.

The service was great and went very smoothly. As the bride I never once had to worry about the catering at all. Everything was taken care of.

I would definitely recommend Kelly, particularly for her decor additions to the catering, for her flexibility in menu and otherwise, and for her and her crew's seamless delivery the day of.

Sent on 01/04/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2011

What great food! We had such a fun menu and our guests loved it! We did 2 stations and Kelly was awesome coming up with options within our budget. We were able to have a full menu tasting before we signed a contract - which was great! Unlike other catering companies we tried that served us a tasting menu they selected, at Elements were were able to select what we wanted and would like to serve at the wedding. Kelly was flexible and easy to work with. The buffet tables were beautiful and her staff was excellent!

Sent on 07/19/2011
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/17/2012

3.0

Kelly and her team were amazing, I was on a tight budget and needed a caterer that could do what I was trying to do and that was have a buffet dinner but keeping it a little more classy which she nailed. The food was amazing and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I actually remembered eating which I am told most brides forget on the day.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Partly Cloudy

Amy · Married on 09/09/2012

3.8
      3.0

Kelly and her team provide a good deal and a pretty display. The apple salad is the stuff dreams are made of! I loved this salad at our tasting and could not wait for the wedding so that I could enjoy it again. The food met my expectation and so did the service before the wedding. However, we had 2 issues with Elements on the day of the wedding. The first was that we had a displayed cake on the cake table to serve 50 guests. Then we had a sheet cake in the back to serve 100 guests. The cake up front was cut, but not the cake in the back. My Mom notified the caterer that there was more cake, but they said they had enough. The issue is that my guests told me they felt jipped on the slice of cake that was cut. But we had enough. It just didn't get cut and served. Luckily, I have hungry co-workers, so I was able to bring in the extra cake and share it with them. The second issue is that we repeatedly discussed that we would be able to sell back in unopened alcohol. There were about 10 cases of beer that were opened, without any of the bottles removed. That prevented us from selling back this beer. I would recommend Elements for the budget conscious bride. Just make sure you have somebody to check on the details the day of.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Penny · Married on 06/28/2008

3.8
      3.5

Service was good. Food was average. The chicken was undercooked and had to be pulled from the buffet.

Sent on 07/15/2008