Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group 5
Elegant Music Group 6
Elegant Music Group 7

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Elegant Music Group and the Savoy Stompers helped to make our dream wedding come true! Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the band and what an epic dance party our wedding was, which is exactly what we wanted! They are a truly talented group of people who kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. Mark was such an incredible pleasure to work with throughout the process-he was truly there for my husband and I every step of the way, at all times! The Savoy Stompers completely exceeded our expectations. We are thrilled that we chose EMG and the Savoy Stompers to rock our wedding!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Thanks Alyssa! What an AMAZING Party!!
    Thanks for having us, and for your wonderful words.. congrats. Mark

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom was an absolute pleasure to work with! He’s an amazing DJ and was so in tune with making our wedding exactly as we had envisioned it. Throughout the whole planning process he was attentive, patient, and totally flexible with each request we had. Everyone had a blast at the wedding and literally didn’t get off of the dance floor- what more could you ask for! We would highly, highly recommend Tom and EMG!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

EMG/Tom:
    EMG (specifically DJ Tom) was AMAZING. As soon as we spoke with Tom on the phone, I knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He was friendly, personable, but also chill and easygoing. He was so great at responding to e-mails up until the day of the wedding. We met with him about 2 months before to go over song details. He was super flexible and great at including everything that we wanted. We had a lot going on during the reception (many speeches, a performance by my dad and uncle, surprise dances) and he was so open to making everything work. He kept everything on track that night. When little things had to be changed around (due to food coming out at a certain time, etc.) he quickly pivoted and made everything go so seamlessly. In terms of the music, he kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He played songs that I don't typically hear at weddings that everyone loved. He wasn't obnoxious on the mic either, which has turned me off at other weddings. We got a ton of compliments on how great our DJ was. Please do yourself a favor and book EMG for your wedding. They are SO easy to work with and will make sure that your wedding is a PARTY that you and your guests will remember!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

From our initial meeting, we knew Elegant Music Group was the right choice for us. We wanted a mix of live musicians for the ceremony as well as a DJ for the reception and EMG was able to accommodate everything including a photobooth! Bryan, our DJ, was absolutely phenomenal!! Bryan and his team went above and beyond in every way from making sure we felt comfortable with the process from the meetings we had to ensuring we had a drink in our hands the day of. The music was exactly what we were looking for and Bryan was able to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I cannot recommend EMG and Bryan enough!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ai · Married on 05/26/2018

Matty & his crew at EMG did an amazing job at our wedding! Planning with Matty helped us calm our nerves down during the planning stages of our wedding as he was very easy to deal with! He was very accommodating with our requests and suggestions, and our meetings were scheduled according to when we were available! He was even the one who got in touch with our videographer so that the videographer’s equipment could be connected to their equipment when showing a video.

I highly recommend EMG to be anybody’s entertainment group! The photo booth station was a blast, & everyone on the team was really friendly. Great job EMG!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

We LOVED having EMG at our Wedding!!! Tom is so nice and was really accommodating and easy to work with during all of our planning and meetings, and he made our reception absolutely amazing. So many of our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome they thought our DJs were, and we totally agree! I had a blast dancing the night away at my wedding thanks to Tom and EMG and I highly recommend choosing them for any of your events!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Elegant Music Group 8

Dakota · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was AMAZING! He really listened to us when we were planning and everyone had a great night dancing!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Anthony and the team made my fiancee and I feel so comfortable every step of the way. They accommodated all of our requests which made our evening so special and reflected who we were. Our photo montage was incredible and we had an incredible reception because of you all. Thank you, Stephanie and Luis #oncloudNieves #52518

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

You won’t be Disappointed!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Bryan & his team! We’ve known Bryan for many years & knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding once we were engaged. We live in Lancaster, Pa & he was more then willing to travel out here to make our dreams come true.
    Bryan was so easy to get in touch with and accommodated to us being in Pennsylvania. We FaceTimed & had phone conferences on numerous occasions to go over details. He even came out the night before the wedding to make sure that he was going to be at the venue on time.
    The set list that he came up with was gold. Our guests still rave about how awesome the music was & how they never wanted to leave the dance floor. If we had to plan our wedding all over again, Bryan & his team would be first on our list to contact. They were so professional & willing to help out with anything we needed. Thank you so much for such a perfect day! If you are a future bride, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marie · Married on 05/18/2018

EMG was AMAZING! They worked with our budget and made suggestions that really helped our vision come true. Our DJ, Byan Festa took excellent care of us. He responded to our questions very quickly and gave us excellent recommendations when we were absolutely clueless on how to entertain our wedding guests that vary in age and culture (Greek, Italian, German and Latin). We had a great connection with him and Brian was able to understand our vibe as a couple and provide us with exactly what we needed on our special day. Bryan and his team were able to keep the energy going and even helped our Maître' D keep us on schedule. They were charismatic, professional, flexible and were able to handle last minute requests with no stress. Overall wonderful group; will continue to recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Elegant Music Group 9
    Elegant Music Group 10
    Elegant Music Group 11
    Elegant Music Group 12

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

Anthony has been a DJ for several events for my family and we have always been overly happy with his work. Most recently, he was a DJ for our after party at our wedding. Leading up to the event, Anthony was responsive and reassuring which made us feel very comfortable that everything would go smoothly. To no surprise, the after party was a huge success. Our guests were dancing the entire time and multiple people came up to my husband and I saying it was the best DJ they have ever heard. We had guests asking us to personally meet Anthony because he was so good. Anthony above all plays great music to keep the dance party going. He also is flexible and easily adaptable and works well with other vendors and the venue. I would HIGHLY recommend EMG entertainment to anyone looking for a high energy, fun, dance filled night. We are a very happy bride and groom!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with EMG was a complete pleasure! Tom is such a nice guy, extremely responsive to emails, and very professional. We used Tom as a DJ for our reception. We wanted the dance floor at our wedding to be packed the entire night and it was! Everything we asked to be played was. Tom got to know us and our vibe and filled in the rest appropriately. He was a great MC, letting the music speak for itself and not overpowering the crowd with too much talking or "pumping up". EMG also provided a guitarist and keyboardist for our ceremony which worked out perfectly. The musicians were able to play every song we had dreamt of hearing during the ceremony. Tom made the entire process so smooth and easy for us. Would definitely recommend EMG to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Nikita · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Elegant Music Group for our wedding! They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and we also got the mirror photo booth (which was a huge hit!). Matt was our DJ and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He was easy to talk to, was very responsive to calls and emails, and completely understood the vibe we were going for. He even made sure he knew what our favorite drinks were and brought them to us while we were doing our receiving line! Our dance floor was packed throughout the entire reception and everyone raved about the awesome music. Thank you to Matt and everyone at EMG for making our wedding the great time we wanted it to be!

Sent on 07/23/2018

David · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so pleased how Elegant Music Group DJ'ed our wedding. Anthony and his staff are extremely personable, easy to work with, and know how to get the party started. We couldn't be happier ! Thank you.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

Matty & the Elegant Music Group team made our wedding an absolute blast!!!!! From planning to the day of performances, it was all around a fantastic experience working with them. Our DJ Matty was super easy to communicate with, he listened to what we wanted & made it all happen. We had wonderful live musicians for the ceremony & cocktail hour, & then the DJ & percussionist at the reception. Couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out, they're the best!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Great wedding DJ!

EMG DJ’d our wedding and we are very glad we went with them. Their pricing was reasonable and everyone we met with was very chill and professional at the same time. We met with Bryan and the appointments felt like were sitting hanging out with a friend, just laughing and shooting the breeze. He made us feel very comfortable while he was getting to know us and our musical tastes. I had requested Bryan play some Russian songs during the wedding and he mixed them in perfectly. Our dance floor was never empty! The mix of oldies and new and classic songs was just the right amount. He didn’t play a single song on our Do Not Play list and even stayed away from certain genres, just as requested! Everything went so smoothly, from the introductions (and he pronounced all the Russian names correctly!) to the transitional songs, to the formalities throughout the night.

Bryan had a very upbeat energy about him without being too much, his energy level was very appropriate for the all-age crowd and exactly what we wanted in an MC. He was funny but extra funny during a particular moment that stands out: my 16-year-old brother caught the garter and Bryan made everyone laugh at the awkward situation of my brother putting a garter on the girl who caught the bouquet, wayyyyy up there. We also had a saxophonist from EMG, his name was Kevin, and he was extraordinary! He even played along to the Russian songs that I know he’s never heard of, and honestly, it felt like he memorized all the songs! Having that live element along with a DJ was the best decision, it was unique and sounded great! Bryan played all the songs we requested, and I gave him an extensive list! At one point I remember thinking to myself “I need to sit down for a moment” but then ANOTHER awesome song would come on and I had to stay dancing! It was exactly the vibe we wanted at our wedding. We got their intelligent light towers, but we requested not to have an additional person controlling the lights, and to be honest, I don’t remember much about them during the day just because it went by SO quickly, but on the video, they look fantastic! We didn’t have any colored uplighting in the room and the light towers provided plenty of color throughout the night! If I had to say one criticism: I had requested, from a YouTube video, a Russian song to play during a special bread/salt Russian tradition during the reception, and just that day Bryan realized the file was corrupt, there was no time to find a different version, so he was not able to play it during the moment. He found an appropriate alternative but I wish he had checked the audio file ahead of time.

We would 100% recommend EMG to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding DJ! Thank you, Bryan, and your team for making our wedding day memorable and our feet hurt from all the dancing! - Matt & Julia

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. I met Bryan at a bridal show two years before booking my official wedding date. After attending endless bridal shows, researching vendors and going to appointments nobody else impressed me like Bryan did from EMG. Bryan made you feel comfortable and assured us that our wedding would be nothing less then top notch. It was important to me and my husband to have a packed dance floor the whole night and he did just that. Throughout the whole wedding process Bryan was so much fun to work with. He was easy to reach and always assured us that anyTHING we needed would happen. He definitely upheld his word. He made us his priority and that is more then anyone could ask for when planning a wedding. Our wedding was nothing less then amazing thanks to EMG. Bryan was able to incorporate the music we liked ( even songs we both knew nobody would even notice such as Be Our Guest ;) He made everything run smoothly from the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception. I had complete confidence that the music for our wedding would be absolutely perfect, and it was! We danced the night away!
    Our guests consistently complimented our DJ choice. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Bryan became more like a friend during our wedding planning process. He offered to go above and beyond his job. Bryan was enthusiastic, energetic, comforting and personable without being obtrusive at all! I can’t recommend EMG enough. They made our wedding day even more special and unforgettable. Thank you!!

With Love,
    Jess & Andrew Schaeffer

Sent on 09/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/31/2018

Bryan from Elegant Music Group was more than AMAZING! We don't have enough words to express how fantastic he was to us. Bryan kept us in the loop with everything that was going on and consistently checked on us to see if we needed anything. He kept us all on track with the ceremony, introductions, and speeches. Everyone we have talked to RAVED about the music. Bryan had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! Not only did he have everyone dancing, but the flow from one song to the next was flawless. On top of the awesome music, Bryan made us feel like we had known him for years from the moment we had our first meeting. We really valued everything from EMG and could not have had a more perfect night. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! It wouldn't have been the best wedding ever without you!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

I couldn't have been happier with my selection for music for my wedding. I planned my wedding from across the country, and they made it so easy. We had Danny, a guitar player, play and sing during our ceremony. He beautifully played both songs that were important to us. Many guests mentioned that they thought he was wonderful. He was joined with a saxophone player for the cocktail hour. For our reception, we had both the saxophone player and our DJ, Bryan, who was incredibly easy to work with. He was very accommodating and friendly. Many of guests were dancing throughout our reception. I couldn't recommend this group more. I had so much fun at my wedding, and felt that these individuals were a huge part of that!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2018

My husband and I loved EMG - we worked with Tom, and he was fantastic! Prior to booking with EMG, we met with previous entertainment groups for our wedding, and Tom was the most kind, flexible, and genuine from all of the vendors. He treated us with the upmost respect - rather than a business transaction (that we encountered from a few other vendors.)

We shared our "required" list, and he worked within our budget to ensure that we received everything we dreamed of. Tom worked with us very diligently throughout the entire planning process. Tom and his crew made custom projects - (as per our request) to fit the needs of our wedding. He shared insights, and even made edits up until the day prior (when he was out of the office) to add some "fun" flair to an expected snow storm on our special day!

The night of our wedding with all of the craziness we left behind our photo book (from the awesome magic mirror photo booth the offer), Tom took the liberty to mail to us!

EMG has a great, dedicated, compassionate staff that will go above and beyond to make your day magical!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2018

We booked Elegant Music Group for our wedding on March 4th. We had a pianist and violinist for our ceremony and cocktail hour music and they were fantastic. I had some very specific requests for my ceremony music and when I heard them playing the song I picked as my bridesmaids started walking down the aisle I completely teared up. Not a single request that we had went unplayed. Even during cocktail hour they played some of my favorite songs. Everything was played beautifully. For the reception, we had Bryan Festa as our MC and throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the event he was SO amazing. Anything we needed, he was there for us. I loved his style, there was nothing show-boaty, or embarrassingly over the top. He kept the entire night classy and fun. The music that was played during the reception was all perfect, and people were dancing until the last minute of our reception. Thank you EMG for the amazing music at our wedding!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Julie · Married on 02/24/2018

Out of no disrespect to DJs, but priority on my list was to not know that they were there during the reception. Meaning I wanted them to play music and not talk into the microphone. Tom and his team did just that and were such a pleasure to work with! Day of the event, they were early to set up. They played everything that we asked and selected music that really got people on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/10/2018

We used the CityScape band for our wedding and could not have been any happier. Leading up to the wedding we dealt with Mike the band leader and he was super accommodating. We were torn about what first dance song to go with, so he made the band learn both so we could hear them...super cool. At the wedding, they knew just the right music to match the moments and vibe we wanted. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and they played almost every type of music you can think of. The band made the whole party come to life. At the last minute we added the horns to make it an 8-piece band and this was definitely the best decision. If you're torn, GET THE HORNS! They were out on the floor with our guests dancing all night. We love EMG and are so happy we had CityScape!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/13/2018

Bryan was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job making sure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went smoothly. He was easy to reach, professional, and made us feel that things were always "under control". I really liked that he tapped into my Spotify reception playlist to get ideas about our tastes. I also appreciated his awareness of things we definitely did NOT want. Overall, he read the crowd well, eased our minds about the whole day, and added greatly to the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2017

I seriously do not know where to begin with this awesome music team. We originally met with Bryan a year or so before our wedding from 2 recommendations from some friends. After meeting with some DJ groups, after saying just Hello to Bryan I knew he was the guy for us. The ambiance of the office is a plus, located right in Montclair and its posh and hip. From our initial meeting we knew Bryan was listening to our every word. Instead of trying to be pushy, he just wanted to have a conversation with us, which was wonderful. He asked us what music we like and it went from there. From the beginning he was in control of everything. Right before the wedding he took every information we needed and just did what he does best. He was very responsive everyday before the wedding and the day of. I am the crazy bride that had a mix tape for our father daughter dance. The night before the wedding I sent him the final mix tape and he nailed the execution perfectly. The day of the wedding Bryan introduced us to Tommy who would be there with him for the night. Along, with the team of lovely ladies who snap shot us all night, I could not ask for a better duo. Not to mention, our wedding was on New Year's I expressed to Bryan that we wanted a party and he gave us a party! Every part of the music he nailed it. From all the dances, to the cake cutting and then the Ball drop! Thank you everyone at Elegant music group for making our wedding that much more amazing! We could not ask for a better DJ group!! BRYAN THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

- Amanda & Frank