Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group 5
Elegant Music Group 6
Elegant Music Group 7

caroline · Married on 08/11/2018

Tom and EMG were by far the best part of our wedding!! The entire team was professional and easy to work with from the beginning when we booked with them. It was non stop dancing from the second we walked out for the reception. I have truly never seen a dance floor so packed from beginning to end. Everyone of all ages enjoyed every song and was talked about continuously for weeks after our wedding concluded. There is no doubt that you should book with Tom/EMG!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Booking the Savoy Stompers with EMG was THE BEST INVESTMENT my husband and I made for our wedding! Working with Mark was easy, fun and always professional. We loved working with EMG so much that a month before oue wedding we decided to add in their open-air photo booth, and it added the perfect touch!
    We opted to book a classical guitarist and violinist for our church ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail reception, and the entire 10-piece band for our reception- and they did not disappoint!
    Our church service music was beautiful, and they even learned the song that my husband wrote for my walk down the aisle.
    The cocktail hour music was lively and added the perfect ambiance.
    And from the moment guests entered the reception space they did not stop playing for the entire 5 hours. The stamina, energy, and variety that these musicians have is astounding!
    To give them only 5 stars I feel is unfair, because they deserve 1,000 times more!
    The compliments that we have gotten from our 200+ guests have not stopped, and I’ve already recommended them to at least 4 families with weddings on the horizon.
    They are worth every single penny, and I can’t thank them enough for providing the absolute best sound track to our wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Hi Jessica!
    Thanks so very much for your wonderful review. Wow, was that an amazing party! Thanks for having us at your celebration, I hope to see you both again very soon!
    - Mark

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2018

We found EMG through our friend who had them DJ their wedding and we knew instantly we wanted them at ours! Bryan and Matt did an outstanding job at keeping the crowd dancing and making sure the bride and groom were happy all night long. They listened to all of our thoughts and concerns and delivered the most amazing wedding reception! They are a bunch of awesome guys who love what they do and who are here to give you a great party! The sax player was the icing on the cake. He did an incredible job at keeping the guests entertained and was such a talented musician. Everyone loved him! If you want a fantastic DJ team who will rock it all night long, I highly recommend Bryan and his team to all future brides!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Best band Ever!

We booked CityScape after going back and forth on a DJ vs a band. My husband, a musician himself, insisted on the band. Our only problem? We were booking this whole thing from London and we couldn't go and see the bands perform. We ended up going with CityScape and it could not have worked out better! Mike, the band leader, made it SO easy to organize the entire thing from abroad. He talked my British husband through the entire thing (as weddings are run a little different here).

I cannot thank this band enough for everything at the wedding! They were so fun and EVERYONE kept telling us that we had the best band they've ever seen at a wedding. We added the Park Avenue Horns as well which really kicked it up a notch. My husband was REALLY impressed and so were the rest of our guests (many of them musicians themselves). They play music that caters to ALL age groups and people were dancing from the moment we came in to the last song. One of the staff at the venue even said they never saw so many people on the dance floor. If you are considering a band, or maybe you haven't even considered one yet, I really recommend CityScape!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Your words are too kind, Emily. You're forgetting the part where all your guests jumped up and played with us...a true international jam!
    We had a great time as well and are so happy you were pleased with everything. Our best to you and Tom! -Mike

Daria · Married on 07/21/2018

Matty G was our DJ and we couldn't be more pleased. He was fun and full of energy! He understood EXACTLY our music vibes! All our guests had a wonderful evening and danced the entire time! We would DEFINITELY recommended Elegant Music Group!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Elegant Music Group 8
    Elegant Music Group 9

Ryan · Married on 07/20/2018

Byran and team were great! They provided DJ services for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception as well as their photobooth. They took care of everything, making it super easy. They were referred to us by a friend. We then referred them to another friend. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Catherine · Married on 07/13/2018

Book them now! Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Matty and EMG were responsive to everything we needed. We knew after our first meeting with Matty that we wanted him as our DJ. At every meeting, we were comfortable and liked Matty and everyone else we met both as individuals and as professionals. The atmosphere of the office is relaxed, but professional and Matty responded quickly and positively about every request. I know some couples who have felt the need to plan every song at their reception. After our first discussion, we knew we could tell Matty "We want people dancing. We want to have fun," and then give him free reign. We had a very short list detailing a few must play songs, and everything else we left completely alone. Our guests commented on how relaxed we were during our wedding, and that is entirely because of our trust in the vendors we chose, especially Matty & EMG. I highly recommend EMG and would book them again without hesitation or even considering another company. We met with a few other companies before we chose EMG and we thought we liked a few. After meeting Matty and the rest of the EMG team we knew there was no comparison.

Matty worked our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and all were flawless. Matty created a great energy at every stage of our wedding. Our night was so much fun for both my husband and I and for all of our guests. I have literally had dozens of people tell me it is the best wedding they have ever been to. This is because the entire night was fun. Not a single person sat down the whole night because the music kept everyone on the dance floor. Matty understood exactly what we wanted because at every meeting he took the time to talk to us and get to know us, to hang out a little bit, so he understood our style and what we valued for the day.

I easily give EMG 5 stars and can't say enough how amazing their service was. I hope I have an opportunity to work with Matty and EMG again soon.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/07/2018

10/10 would highly recommend!! Bryan did an amazing job from start to finish. He was super helpful throughout the entire planning process and made our experience easy despite myself and my husband living out of state. Music selection was perfect and he kept our guests dancing throughout the night and having a great time. Photo booth was also an extra added bonus along with uplighting. I definitely recommend EMG to all future NJ brides!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Nicole Macadam · Married on 07/06/2018

The Perfect Reception

Tommy and his crew without a doubt made our wedding perfect. No one got off the dance floor, everyone asked who he was and if they could have his information! I would use Tommy and EM for every party, every event, everything!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Tom and EMG. We used the DJ services for our 6/30/18 wedding. Tom made sure everything ran smoothly from the very beginning. He was super organized with all of our song choices, entrances, and timing. When I needed a timeline for our venue, he emailed it to me within hours. He met with us multiple times, and even called me a few days before to reconfirm everything. It’s so helpful to have someone like that because the weeks leading up to the wedding can be really hectic. He even helped me surprise my husband with a first dance song he loves and a slideshow set to music that was special to us. He was able to put together a beautiful slide show and send it to me to review to make sure it was perfect for the wedding day. The wedding was so much fun and everyone was talking about the music. Tom got everyone on the dance floor and played a mix of songs that made everyone, especially me and Lou, happy and ready to party. If you want a DJ who is organized, knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with who will also create your vision for the perfect day and wedding music then you need to book Tom and Elegant Music Group. They exceeded our expectations on every level and we had the best night of our lives!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Gaby · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan from EMG was amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to, understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding, and totally nailed it the day of! We have received so many compliments from our guests saying how great the DJ was. He was able to mix current pop, with Cuban rhythms, some 80s/90s jams, and even traditional tunes. He did a great job reading the crowd and totally delivered! We danced the night away with our families and friends! I even couldn't help getting up and dancing while watching our wedding video! Thank you Bryan and EMG for an amazing day!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Elegant Music Group 10
    Elegant Music Group 11
    Elegant Music Group 12
    Elegant Music Group 13
    Elegant Music Group 14
    Elegant Music Group 15

Robin · Married on 06/30/2018

Savoy Stompers was the band at our wedding and everyone is still talking about how amazing they were months later. Mark from Elegant Music Group was super helpful, responsive, and caring in helping us plan for the big day. The band entertained our guests the entire night, and made it a party to remember for a lifetime. Forever grateful to them.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Thanks Robin, and congrats again,
    What a FUN party!!! I look forward to hopefully seeing you both again soon.

Thanks, Mark

kaitlyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience!

Bryan was amazing! Everyone told us how much fun they had at the wedding and how they were dancing all night. Bryan kept us informed throughout the whole process and made everything stress free !

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan and his team are the best! They made our wedding unforgettable. From start to finish, they were very accomodating, paid attention to detail, and genuinely cared about making our day the way we wanted it. I loved how Bryan was so easy to contact and adjusted anything I asked. The photo booth was a hit and the attendant Michelle was fun and helped our guests put their photos in our guest book which came out great! I would pick EMG again hands down and definitely suggest them to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2018

carmela · Married on 06/23/2018

We just got married last saturday and we used an EMG string quartet for the ceremony and an EMG DJ, Matty, for the reception. IT WAS AWESOME! The string quartet had everyone in tears during the ceremony, just beautiful. Matty, our DJ was amazing from the start; very responsive and helpful! I told him we were afraid no one would dance because it was a daytime wedding, but Matty had everyone dancing all afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a better day and Matty and EMG definately made it so great!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a great experience with Elegant Music Group for the music for our wedding ceremony. Through the process we worked with Mark who was highly responsive and professional. Louis was our guitarist and Daniella was our violinist. The ceremony was at a winery and our ceremony was behind a farmhouse on the property. We were getting ready on opposite sides of the farmhouse and could hear the guitar and violin from where we were which was really nice. We also received some videos from friends when they were playing the most important songs for our processional, bridal processional, and recessional and the songs were played beautifully and we had some pretty specific song selections (I'm so glad some videos were taken because nerves got the best of me and I forgot how great the music sounded!). I would definitely recommend Elegant Music Group!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Helen · Married on 06/23/2018

Savoy Stompers was incredible. Our # 1 goal for our wedding day was to keep the dance floor jam packed, and boy did we accomplish that! The value of this band, the affordability, and the talent....unmatched. Mark was 100% responsive, professional, and so easy to work with. Our wedding was an absolute blast and our guests had the most amazing time. We want to go back and relive every second of it! My husband wrote an original song for our first dance, and not only did the band learn the song and the lyrics, but it was the most beautiful sounding work of art- I was blown away. Would recommend this band 100 times over!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Thanks Helen!
    What a BLAST your wedding was, and thanks again for your review.
    All my very best to you both.. hope to see you again soon!
    - Mark

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I cannot thank Tom and the team at EMG enough! From the moment we reached out to them till the night of our reception, Tom made the “musical entertainment” part of our planning a breeze. He was so patient with our questions, took the time to understand our taste and style and made us feel at ease. He always returned our calls, emails, and didn’t mind making last minute changes to our day of schedule.

Tom was the perfect narrator for our wedding day at The Madison Hotel, and everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away. The open air photobooth (and props) they provided also served as perfect entertainment for our guests. It was really a hit!

If you are looking for a DJ that is tasteful but can get your guests our on the dance floor- look no further! Thank you Tom & EMG, you guys are the best!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Haleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

Bryan performed at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! The only time people were not on the dance floor was during speeches and when dinner was served! We asked for a full dance floor and he delivered. Whenever we talked to anybody about our wedding, one thing everybody mentioned was how great the music was. Leading up to the wedding Bryan was great to communicate with and understood the vibe we were going for and nailed it. I even asked him to surprise my fiancé by calling him up to DJ for a song (he used to DJ), Bryan said absolutely and everyone loved it. We could not be happy with EMG and especially with Bryan. Thanks again Bryan for keeping us dancing all night!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/15/2018

Elegant Music Group recently provided the entertainment for our wedding and were even better than we expected. The string Trio we requested played beautifully through our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our DJ (Tom) was very professional and high energy and really made our reception the party we were envisioning. He even managed to accommodate our eclectic musical tastes after taking the time to get to know us and discuss our vision for the event. It felt as though he was as excited for our wedding as we were.

We highly recommend Elegant Music Group and will likely look to work with them again if we hold any similar event in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tal · Married on 06/14/2018

Bryan made our wedding spectacular! From our initial meeting to the day of our celebration Bryan was always there to answer questions and give us inspiration. Our whole night was nonstop action and we couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks for the wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Maria · Married on 06/09/2018

We couldn’t be happier with your services. Everything from the music, photo booth, and speciality lighting made our wedding a night to remember! The extra detail of the name logo really added tremendous detail and it shined so beautifully off the top of the tent. It was such a pleasure to work with you. If we had to make our decision over again we would say “I Do” & have you be apart of our special day over and over again!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Elegant Music Group 16

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

I used EMG for my live ceremony music. (String trio of Harp, violin, and cello). Dj/Mc as well as one hour of live singing during my reception. I also had them provide tv screens, lighting, and photo booth. Tom G. and company were a pleasure to work with and provided their very best effort during our special day. Tom always answered my emails and questions promptly and provided a feeling of calm knowing they would handle everything asked of them. I would recommend this company for all events. They're also a blast to follow on Instagram!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Elegant Music Group 17

Catherine · Married on 06/08/2018

Matty and Shawn did an awesome job at our wedding! Even in the hot tent, they put on a party and our guests couldn't stop dancing long enough to realize how hot it was! Everyone has said how great the music was! It was so great working with EMG as a whole and I'd recommend them to anyone! They even brought out noise-cancelling headphones for our 3.5 year old nephew - so sweet and much appreciated! They made the night about us and made sure we had the party we wanted :) Thank you so much for the wonderful night!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/08/2018

EMG gave us the perfect wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We chose to have two live musicians (piano/cello) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Added a nice touch to our wedding and the musicians played great. Tom was our MC/DJ and ran the entire evening seamlessly. EMG kept every guest on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding/wedding reception.

Sent on 06/23/2018