Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group 4
Elegant Music Group 5

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional & Talented!

My husband and I chose Cityscape and the Park City Horns for our September 2019 wedding.
    Right from the get-go, we knew that we had picked the right band. They were responsive to every e-mail, every request, and very flexible with everything that we asked for. The main request we had was that we wanted to keep the dance floor packed for as long as possible, and man, they delivered!!! At one point, one of the groomsmen turned to me on the dance floor and said, "I can't believe they are actually SINGING this!!!" He was so blown away at the caliber of the vocalists (the musicians weren't too shabby either!). We (and our guests) were beyond impressed. I can't thank them enough for being a part of the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2019

9.22.19 Wedding w/ Tommy at EMG

Our experience with EMG was beyond amazing. We worked with Tommy and his professionalism and communication surpassed our expectations. We will definitely guide you and give sound advice on any of your questions/concerns. Our finals meeting with him before the wedding was invaluable - it really helped us to figure out what vibe we wanted and really helped us narrow down music choices for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I also listened to a few of their podcasts before our finals meeting which really helped as well! We also chose to have a violinist and keyboard player during the ceremony and cocktail and really made the ceremony so perfect. We also had Justin plaing the saxophone during the reception - AMAZING. If you can swing it and unsure about it - just go for it. Created such a cool dynamic to the wedding. I haven't received my wedding video yet but can not wait to see it - as a bride, the whole night was kind of a blur, so I can't wait to see the sax in action again! Tommy was a perfect host and made sure all our special request songs and dances were highlighted during the reception. We truly full trusted that Tom and his team were going to be nothing but exceptional - which is a wonderful feeling leading up to the big day.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Nina · Married on 09/20/2019

Emg is amazing

EMG is by far the best entertainment company I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They are simply amazing! My husband and I were married September 20th and we were lucky enough to work with many members of the EMG team. Tom went above and beyond for the planning process, Matty & Shawn could not have done a better job bringing our vision to life! Johnnys lighting was absolutely amazing and Michelle did an awesome job making sure that our photo booth was constantly filled to bring us plenty of memories with those photos! Tom, Matty and the rest of the EMG team are very professional and make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied! Thank you EMG for keeping our dance floor packed and for being apart of making our wedding perfect for us!

Elegant Music Group 6
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith L · Married on 09/11/2019

The Best Money We Spent for Our Wedding

My (now) husband and I knew we wanted to prioritize the music for our wedding reception, as we are both from families with many talented musicians and music lovers (including my husband). We hired EMG’s Cityscape Band and the Park Avenue Horns (8 pieces total), and it was the best money we spent for our wedding. They truly made the party and drew everyone onto the dance floor throughout the night (and joined guests on the dance floor with their instruments). It was incredibly engaging and interactive and made our wedding reception unique and memorable. Weeks later, guests continue to talk about how fantastic the band was. In fact, two of our guests booked Cityscape for their wedding in 2020 just a couple of days after our wedding. The band also did a beautiful job on the songs for our first dance and parent dances, making those quieter moments feel very special. In addition, our band leader, Mike, demonstrated great professionalism and customer service In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, talking us through different options for run of show and sharing his expertise in a very approachable way. We can’t recommend this band enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kate Kurzman · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing choice!

THE BEST. People have been raving about our DJ and the music!!! We had Bryan Festa for our DJ and he knocked it out of the park!!! From the start over a year ago, Bryan was friendly, easy to talk to, answered every question with detail and respect. I never felt for a second that I had to worry about the music at our wedding. (As most people know, the music is top 3 most important thing at a wedding. If not most important)

Leading up to the wedding, Bryan was helpful with suggestions and made it very clear and easy about what he needed from us. The day of the wedding, he eased my stress so much. We were right on schedule and he spoke to the caterer to make sure they were all on the same page and the whole day went so perfectly because of him.

It is my understanding that any of the DJs in this company are great, too. They are worth every penny and even helped me to keep things simple and cost effective.

Thank you so much, Bryan!!!

-Kate & Bill Kurzman-

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • F

Frank & Kara Paoluccio · Married on 09/01/2019

Our Wedding Experience

We had a phenomenal experience with EMG. It was like having our friends there doing the entertainment. That is how great they were and how comfortable we were with them!!! The music set the tone for our wedding and Bryan is a true professional! They are all incredibly responsive, attentive, professional and supply great quality. We would absolutely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Marlo

Marlo Hoffman · Married on 08/31/2019

Unforgettable experience!!

From the ceremony to the last dance Matty customize the day with special music and a personalized touch. Would absolutely recommend!!!! The perfect music selection created an unforgettable experience..

Elegant Music Group 13
    Elegant Music Group 14
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan Drager · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Use this band!

CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns played our wedding and they were PHENOMENAL! I have not stopped receiving compliments about the band. Mike, the band leader, is great to work with from start to finish. He is responsive, offers great suggestions to help you plan, and is very easy to work with. The band themselves could not be better! They played continuously at our 6 hour reception and never missed a beat. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and the song selections were just perfect. We chose to go with a band since we had a large wedding and wanted to make it special. They cover such a wide variety of music from pop, to country, to 70s that there is something for every guest. They came into the crowd and interacted with our guests. So much fun! CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns really helped make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Monica · Married on 08/17/2019

The best of the best!

EMG made our wedding the most incredible night of our lives! Bryan was a breath of fresh air to work with - kind, helpful, and easy going from start to finish. It truly felt like we were working with a friend and he made the entire process so seamless. Music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding to us and Bryan went above and beyond our expectations. He set the tone all night long with Zach - the greatest party sax player EVER - and played an amazing set to keep the party going. We could barely pull anyone off the dance floor, and our friends and family haven't stop raving about how amazing the music was. Couldn't recommend Bryan and his team more!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Clive

Clive Bransby · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding celebration

We worked with Brian from EMG. He took extensive notes about our likes and dislikes. Listened to all that we wanted played and how we wanted things to move forward for the wedding. From the gathering prior to the ceremony, cocktail hour, and then into the evenings reception. We couldn't have asked for a team that worked so well with us and our guests to provide an event that people are still talking about, over a month later.
    The energy level at our reception was amazing. Everyone stayed until the very end, and were up dancing the entire time. Even people who wouldn't typically dance, were up on the dance floor. The music was selected brilliantly to work for people of all ages. Young children to retirees.
    During the dinner, Brian did an amazing job of planning the right balance of music with our speeches and special events like the raising of the shades to show the New York City skyline. It couldn't have been planned better. He also did an amazing job working with the entertainers we bought in from Screaming Queens, and had their music and lights all queued up from the moment they walked into the reception.

Highly recommend Brian and the entire team at EMG if you are looking for a group that will provide an elegant, energetic and brilliant vibe for any event.

These people really know what they are doing, and have all the latest and greatest equipment to light up any venue and ensure the quality and sound in every part of the venue is perfect.

Elegant Music Group 15
    Elegant Music Group 16
    Elegant Music Group 17
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Matty G and his team were incredible!

We chose Elegant Music Group as a referral through The Madison Hotel where my husband and I had out wedding. Matty G and his team were extremely thorough, reassuring, and provided so much assistance throughout our wedding process! We felt at total ease and were reassured that the music, toasts, harp, and photobooth we received from them would go off without a hitch. We had a wonderful experience and would choose them over and over again without a doubt!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Dennis · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing band

I’d recommend this band to anyone getting married. I’d also urge you to include the horn section and have the singers equipped with the microphones that enable them to go onto the dance floor and engage the guests. They were outstanding and the most memorable part of our party.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Dennis & Kate! CityScape had a great time...what a crowd! -Mike, Bandleader

Kate Curran · Married on 08/16/2019

Terrific wedding band!!

We booked Cityscape and the park Avenue horns for our August wedding in 2019. Before we booked, my husband and I couldn’t decide whether we wanted a DJ or band. When we finally booked the band, we realized what a brilliant decision we made. The music for our wedding celebration could be described with one word: exceptional. The dance floor was packed the entire night. I remember walking back into the room at one point and laughing that not a single guest was sitting down. Our friends and families can’t stop asking us how we found this band. Everyone was raving about them. Also, in terms of wedding bands, they are very affordable! But book fast because once everyone finds out how fantastic they are, they will probably figure out they can charge more for their services!! And they’ll still be worth every penny. Thank you city scape and the park avenue horns for being the highlight of our special day!!! We absolutely loved you guys!!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

We worked with Bryan and he was amazing! A friend recommended EMG and I reached out and Bryan was super responsive. My husband and I felt a connection right away, he understood what we wanted and did not pressure us into any add ons. We had an acoustic guitar for our ceremony which was fabulous and Bryan killed it with the music all night. He came up to us throughout the whole reception to see if we needed anything and his energy was just awesome. We received so many compliments from our guests about how great the whole night was. Would highly recommend, hope to use them again for another event!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/16/2019

The best of the best!

EMG is the BEST OF THE BEST! Stop looking and go meet with them. Reasonable prices, amazing staff, and an incredible experience. They made our wedding entertainment vision come to life, from CO2 machines, to uplighting and interaction with the crowd. We also had on top of the DJ, a saxophone player and percussionist. This was such a hit! I am so happy that Tommy was able to DJ our engagement party, bridal shower and our wedding. Having a consistent DJ throughout our wedding events made our guest so excited for his amazing talent on our wedding day. Our wedding was almost two months ago and our guest are still talking about "How they have never been to a wedding with such an amazing DJ. The guest were on the dance floor the whole entire time." Stop looking any further and BOOK EMG!!

Elegant Music Group 18
    Elegant Music Group 19
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Christian Lugo · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend EMG.

Having to plan a wedding can be stressful, but with EMG the music aspect of the wedding was made as simple and streamlined as possible. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. Bryan was by far one of the most professional DJs I have ever worked with. He made sure to check in during the entire planning process and was transparent about everything that would need to get done and the payment process for all of it. On the day of the wedding, Bryan was always around and constantly checked in to see how things were going, if we needed anything, or to guide us on what to do in regards to the cake cutting or other minor things you don't really ever think about because you are too busy having a blast. The day and night of was made absolutely amazing through their efforts and planning. The music was always great and lively and matched the mood of the crowd and dance floor as a whole. We have only heard good things from our guests in regards to the music, so please know that EMG and Bryan were absolutely amazing. Their business from top to bottom is first class and the people that work for them reflect their level of dedication.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Beth

Beth Jacobs · Married on 08/03/2019

Most amazing wedding band ever!

Where do I even begin!? Cityscape & The Park Avenue Horns were THE most amazing wedding band I've seen. There was not a single lull on the dance floor from beginning to end. Besides the fact that they're all amazing musicians individually, their vibe as group was what really stood out to me. They were out on the dance floor having fun with the rest of us and they knew exactly how to read the crowd. It seemed like each song kept getting better and better. By the end of the night, every guest was begging for one more song. We received SO many compliments and one of our guests booked them for an event the very next week. Still not over it! Would recommend them to anyone and I hope I'm invited to another Cityscape wedding soon :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

Christina Davies · Married on 07/27/2019

The dream team!

I could not be happier we chose EMG for our wedding entertainment. It was a breeze working with Tom through the planning process and the day of. My main concern was keeping guests on the dance floor since we were having a daytime wedding and he absolutely delivered. I gave him a lot of freedom with song selections and he did such a great job getting my guests of all ages up dancing the whole time. We last minute decided to add the social station and it was a huge hit. Our guests loved the station and it was so fun to look through the photos the next day. I would highly recommend EMG for all your entertainment needs!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Angela

Angela Anderson · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

Elegant Music Group wowed us from day one. They were knowledgeable, extremely prepared, and gave us an instant feeling of excitement to be a part of our wedding day. They showed us many clips of past weddings they worked on which gave us a great opportunity to pick out exactly what we wanted for our big day. We had Matty Goshen as our DJ and emcee for the day/night and he was just EXCEPTIONAL. He worked super well with all of our vendors, brought such a wonderful energy to our guests, and we can’t thank him enough for providing us with an unforgettable experience that allowed us to party throughout the night! We had numerous guests come up to us and personally compliment the music, lighting, and vibe during our wedding. So to Matty and everyone at Elegant Music Group, we THANK YOU and highly recommend you to anyone looking for a perfect DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Richard Adams · Married on 07/19/2019

7/19/19 Great Job!

I'll start by saying that I have never written a review about anything before (positive or negative) but I felt inclined to write a review for EMG here. We hired EMG for our wedding and we had Bryan as our DJ/MC. He and the company were phenomenal! Bryan made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process and really listed to what we wanted. We are not "clubby" people and wanted a wide range of music to get people up and he delivered in every way. Many of our guests have asked about them following and I highly recommend them to whoever. While our experience was specifically with Bryan, if the other DJ/MCs are even half as talented and cooperative, you are in good hands!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Rodriguez · Married on 07/05/2019

Don't hesitate and book them!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Tom G. and Mike C.!! We worked with Tom since the very start; he never pressured us, and always assured us that our entertainment would be perfect. Well, it was beyond perfect! If you are on the fence about adding 'Dancing on Clouds', do not wait another minute. The clouds covered the dance floor so elegantly, and when I finally unlocked my eyes from my husband, I saw that all the other couples had joined us on the dance floor. It was so magical and romantic, and hands-down one of my favorite parts of the day that I will never stop thinking of. I cannot understate how helpful, and supportive Tom Gambuzza was, and never pressured us to make decisions. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Elegant Music Group 20
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Robert

Robert Mack · Married on 07/05/2019

Great DJ for our large multi-ethnic wedding

Cannot say enough good things about EMG! My wife and I had a large Indian/white wedding and from the start, they were super understanding and tuned-into our unique needs. Along every step of the process, EMG was responsive to questions and helpful when we asked for it.

Frank was our DJ and he was awesome! Frank was such a pleasure to work with. He was calm and supportive in all of our conversations leading up to the wedding. My wife and I our share of pre-wedding nerves, yet Frank would bring us down to earth in every pre-wedding conversation we had.

We also needed help securing a baraat speaker before the ceremony and Frank got us going with a great set-up. He managed our 230+ crowd of guests very well during the reception. And when it came to the dance - the music selection was GREAT. He played a phenomenal mix of bollywood, bhangra, and Top 40. We had guests telling us afterwards that our dance floor was one of the best dance floors they had ever been on.

We highly recommend going with EMG.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kristen Bozzone · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing and professional

Bryan and his team were amazing! My guests are still talking about how great they were. We had a long engagement and they continued to stay in touch with us throughout the entire wedding planning process. We also had the uplighting, monogram and photo booth- huge hit. So happy we chose EMG!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Nicole F. · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream team

EMG= DREAM TEAM!! The moment you enter their office you can feel the positive energy they all have. They are attentive to deal and keep the dance floor alive. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ashley Pollitt · Married on 06/15/2019

It could not have been better.

Our wedding was about two months ago, and I still hear from friends and family about how BLOWN AWAY they were by our two DJs, Tom G. and Mike S. They were incredible: professional, punctual, reassuring, knowledgeable, flexible, CREATIVE, and - easily - the best entertainment we could have asked for. The team satisfied every guest, young and old, and kept everyone dancing the entire night... even after we extended the wedding an hour! One guest told me that she has already recommended them to two other brides. Thank you, Tom and Mike! Also, thank you to our wonderful photo booth attendant and to Hayes for capturing some of the party on video! xoxo

Elegant Music Group 21