Elegant Music Group Reviews

585 | Montclair, NJ

585 Reviews for Elegant Music Group

Lisa Conners · Married on 01/05/2020

Book hudson heights now!

Hudson Heights is the BEST wedding band out there! I had some friends who went to a wedding and saw them perform and they told me I had to book them immediately and let’s just say they did not disappoint! Their interaction with the crowd was insane and so much fun which made the night feel even more personalized and special. They kept all of our guests dancing all night long which is exactly what we wanted! Eden was also beyond easy to work with, she was so lovely and spent countless hours on the phone with us going over timelines to make sure our day was perfect and it was! We seriously couldn’t have done it without her and the rest of the band! I could go on and on about how amazing this band is and would book them 10x over. BOOK THEM NOW!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Alyssa Franco · Married on 01/04/2020

Best wedding band!

Hyde Park was the ABSOLUTE BEST! Every single person was on the dance floor and we couldn't stop getting compliments all night long about the band. They were amazing and kept high energy. I highly recommend! You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 12/31/2019

The best out there!

I would give EMG 10 stars if I could! They were phenomenal from A to Z, from the pre-planning process, the onsite in-person meetings, the follow up phone calls to the day of execution. We were married on New Year's Eve, and we wanted to throw a huge party that kept our guests dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. EMG helped us to do just that, with our dance floor packed from the first song at 8:30PM to the last song at 1AM that called for an encore of one last song. We worked with Bryan through the whole process of planning, and he was incredible: personable, fun and super focused on making sure my husband and I were getting the songs we wanted, the vibe we wanted, as well as all of the extras. Not to mention he DJed/EmCeed our wedding himself and people have not stopped asking who the DJ was! Bryan made recommendations on how we could keep our party vibe through the night with intelligent lighting, the CO2 cannon & the confetti blasts at midnight. We also added the snowfall & dancing on the clouds effect for our first dance that made the moment even more romantic. EMG has incredibly fair pricing for the level of service they offer and features they bring to the table - the only mistake you can make is by not having them for your big day!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Katherine Welsh · Married on 12/15/2019

Hudson Heights was FANTASTIC!

This band is UNBELIEVABLE. Boy do they put on a show! We couldn’t even count how many people told us that our band was “the best band they had ever heard at a wedding”…. AND WE AGREE! We’ve already had several people ask for the band’s name! Every instrumentalist, singer, and technician was so professional, welcoming, and friendly-- making our wedding SO very special. Thanks to Eden and everyone in Hudson Heights for making our day amazing.

Sent on 04/29/2020

Alexis Culhane · Married on 12/13/2019

Best DJ ever!

For our December 2019 wedding, we knew the only DJ company we wanted to use was Elegant Music Group! Bryan was our DJ and he did not disappoint, the dance floor was never empty and it was the best dance party! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Leslie Butler · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing wedding band!

I can’t say enough about Hyde Park, booking them was the best decision I made in my wedding planning. They are a group of extremely talented musicians and the energy they bring to the party is unlike any other. I do not like to dance at all but I was literally on the dance floor all night. My guests are still raving about this band months later. Caleb was so easy to work with and was so accommodating. My husband and I didn’t even see the band before booking. I was so impressed with their reviews and their customer service that I was sold. They really were the highlight of my wedding and made the party so memorable. Do yourself a favor and book this band for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Gary Miller · Married on 11/30/2019

Hudson Heights is the way to go for your wedding!

My wife and I got married recently and had Hudson Heights play at our wedding. We’ve been to a few weddings since ours, and I can safely say that Hudson Heights was by far the best band we've ever experienced at a wedding. You probably think I'm biased because it was my own wedding, but I promise you I'm not. We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend's wedding before ours, and danced all night! We called them immediately and booked them for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. They played all the right songs, they engaged the crowd, they sang their hearts out. The other thing setting them apart from the rest is their dedication to keeping music going the entire night. They rotate breaks so they are never not playing. It's incredible!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Meredith Hauser · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Ever

WOW from start to finish EMG, especially Brian, was absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding the best we could have imagined. We used their string trio for our ceremony and we had Brian as the DJ and a saxophonist during the reception. Everyone was blown away by them and had the absolute best time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jennifer Lee · Married on 11/22/2019

Hyde Park was the best!

To Caleb and the band members of Hyde Park, thank you, thank you, thank you!! The band was terrific - so talented and energetic. The song selection and volume were just perfect for the audience and room setting. Even people who tend to "sit it out" were on their feet dancing throughout the night! Not that we were surprised as working with Caleb was a true pleasure. He was incredibly approachable and responsive right from the very first phone call, with just the right mix of fun and professionalism. One thing worth mentioning is that when you hire Caleb and Hyde Park, you know WHO will be performing at your wedding. Dealing directly with the band leader was a real plus in the planning process. Thank you again for being such an important part of our magical day.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Nelson · Married on 11/10/2019

An amazing night!

From the moment we spoke with Tom at EMG we knew that they were the service for us. We met them at a 'night out' in Hoboken to showcase their band and DJs, and had a great time. We chose to have a DJ, and Tom was always super responsive and easy to work with, and made planning the wedding entertainment a breeze. We met with him again a few weeks in advance and it was very easy to plan the music, lighting, and other aspects of the big day.
    On the day of, Tom and his partner from EMG took care of everything from the ceremony audio, to the cocktail hour and reception music, to the lighting for the ceremony and reception. Everything looked and sounded great, and the mix of music at the reception kept everyone dancing the whole night long. We couldn't have asked for anything more and would definitely recommend EMG to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jake Tivoli · Married on 11/09/2019

Hudson Heights Was Simply The Best!

Thank you so much to Hudson Heights for making our wedding a night to remember! The band was amazing! You guys created great energy that kept the party rocking from the beginning right to the end and beyond! Everyone commented how great the band was and everyone was dancing the whole night! I highly recommend this band!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2019

DJ Bryan Festa with EMG is THE BEST!

Bryan Festa was our DJ for our wedding on 11/8/19 and he is AMAZINGGGG!!!!!!! Bryan was so professional, personable, and made our guests permanently stay on the dance floor-which we were aiming to do. Bryan literally listened to ever last detail about our music requests and applied them. Bryan- your Africa by Toto mix you added in was insane. We still have guests asking for Bryan at EMG’s info and one of my bridesmaides already booked him. I’d crash any of the weddings he does tbh. Additionally, he was able to give us an awesome edited video from one of his interns. We thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Married on 11/03/2019

Quick to respond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend Cityscape and the Park Avenue Horns!

We recently had Cityscape and the Park Avenue Horns play at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Mike, the band leader, was very easy to work with and he went above and beyond to meet and exceed all of our expectations. The band had our guests dancing the entire night. We are still hearing from friends and family on how much they LOVED the band and how much fun they had. We highly recommend Cityscape and the Park Avenue Horns!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Gia · Married on 11/01/2019

The best out there!

Tom and his crew made our wedding night! They have such a unique ability to feel out the crowd’s vibe and play the right music to keep everyone engaged all night long! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jennifer Chmielewski · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing wedding dj

We LOVED using EMG for our wedding. Bryan was especially amazing for the entire planning process! He was super efficient in the entire planning from start to finish and always answered any questions we had right away! The night
    Of the wedding was unexplainably amazing. The energy coming from the DJ was outstanding. The dance floor was filled the entire night. The uplighting that they used looked amazing in our professional pictures. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/20/2019

Best. Night. EVER.

I literally cannot put into words how grateful we are to have had Elegant Music Group a part of our wedding night. Tom was such a pleasure to work with and he made us feel so comfortable leaving him and his team in charge of our night. I was very particular on my music selections and how I wanted the night to go. He was so patient with me and literally helped make our wedding night the most amazing and memorable night of our lives. The music was ON POINT! I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and said that the music was the best and that they actually danced the whole night away. That is exactly what my husband and I wanted. Tom and his team even took the time to put together a ten minute slide show presentation of photos for us. It was very special for us to have that a part of our night, and thanks to EMG they made it happen! The live musicians we had also kept the party going! We loved having the percussionist and saxophone player on the dance floor! It was truly the best night ever!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Monica

Monica Loranger · Married on 10/19/2019

Best experience with EMG!

There aren’t enough words to express how incredible our experience was working with Elegant Music Group from start to finish. From the beginning we established a solid rapport with DJ Matty G, we had full trust in him and his talented musical work! He exceeded all expectations! In addition to DJing, we had up lighting, a SnapChat filter, dancing on a cloud, and 3 musicians to play instrumental music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend their services for your next wedding or event! Matty G was the best and put us at ease throughout the process!! Thanks EMG!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/19/2019

Great energy, sheer professionalism & epic vibessss!

When Mike and I got engaged, we knew a DJ was the route we wanted to take for our Latino/Italian/Irish/German party crowd. I had a good friend that was planning her wedding while we were scoping out some vendors/quotes & she said to reach out to Bryan at EMG right away, as he was super cool & easy to work with.
    I made the call, Mike and I met with Bryan in their office in Montclair (go to Raymond's for a date night after your appt, wine shop is right next door) and we knew that Bryan would be the man to bring the party of our love to life!

*Advice* When you book Bryan or anyone at EMG Productions, follow them on your social media platforms. It's so awesome to see all of their spaces, the beats they play, vibes they create & the passion they have for their craft & their clients... I guarantee you'll stress less during the process ;)
    Our wedding order included: ceremony piano, (2) reception DJs (BRYAN, we obviously love you - Alper, thanks so much for all of your work!) & (1) reception saxophone player - ALPER, you rocked it out sir!) & their sleek photo booth that everyone raved over!!
    I surprised my dad with a video that Bryan chatted through with us to bring it to life. He brought a pop up screen during our dance (which my dad said was his favorite part; WOO!)
    We had a few surprises for the guests throughout the night as well that basically made some dreams come true both for myself & some immediate family members & I felt the need to take the moment to thank you Bryan for exceptional service, attention to detail & patience with me during the planning process. We had an amazingly beautiful day & we have you to thank for soon much of that. Can't wait to refer you to others, continue to watch you grow (and do your epic check-in's) & work with you again! Keep on rocking!
    (Shout out to Mike, Mike & Hayes too!!!)

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect band for the best party

Elegant Music Group exceeded all of our expectations!! They definitely listened to all of our preferences and created an atmosphere that kept all of our guests dancing all night long. The singer as well as the instrumentals were tip top! The would often get into the crowd and party along with the guests and excite everyone with their talents. We highly highly highly recommend this band!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Provenzano · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic, wonderful, awesome

My wedding was on October 5, 2019. All I can say is WOW it was a fantastic night with city escape. The band was speechless. My dance floor was full of dancing guest from begging to end. My guest can’t stop talking about the band. I loved that they interact with your guest and yourself it was amazing. I am so happy I found them at a wedding expo. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone getting married in the future.

Love
    The Provenzano’s

Sent on 10/16/2019

Courtney Campbell · Married on 10/05/2019

Emg is the best!

Bryan was such a great DJ he had everyone up dancing the whole night-which is exactly what we asked for!! From start to finish Bryan was so easy to work with. He was great to get along with, very responsive, and paid attention to the little details. Like most weddings, we wanted to have the right balance of oldies and today’s hit and he perfected it. His ability to read the energy in the room is unmatched, truly great at what he does! People are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use EMG!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan Gallagher · Married on 10/05/2019

Party the night away with Tom from EMG!

One of the most important aspects of planning a wedding for us was to throw one hell of a party! EMG, and especially Tom, made our dreams a reality! People danced the entire night, the mix of music meant that Gram was able to boogie until the wee hours along with our very youngest guests! Additionally, my husband and I were able to have the most amazing time at our wedding - dancing and laughing and signing the night away! Tom was able to keep the energy up and everyone having a wonderful time throughout the day/night. We were able to go through EMG and hire our ceremony musicians, cocktail hour quartet, we added on all the extras including a saxophonist, electric violin and percussionist, lighting and sparklers, as well as an after hours party that lasted until 2am! Tom was easy to talk to, easy to get in touch with and truly kept everyone up and out of their seat dancing all night long! We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Laura Tugultschinow · Married on 10/04/2019

EMG is an Awesome Group

EMG is such a great, fun group to have as entertainment at your wedding. Tom and his team were very professional and enthusiastic. They pay attention to details and really get to know their clients’ tastes. We could trust them to make sure everything was set up perfectly for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We loved that our reception was a nonstop dance party, especially during the 90s hour Tom put together for us, and the room looked amazing with EMG’s uplighting! Our guests are still raving about it. We highly recommend hiring EMG.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional & Talented!

My husband and I chose Cityscape and the Park City Horns for our September 2019 wedding.
    Right from the get-go, we knew that we had picked the right band. They were responsive to every e-mail, every request, and very flexible with everything that we asked for. The main request we had was that we wanted to keep the dance floor packed for as long as possible, and man, they delivered!!! At one point, one of the groomsmen turned to me on the dance floor and said, "I can't believe they are actually SINGING this!!!" He was so blown away at the caliber of the vocalists (the musicians weren't too shabby either!). We (and our guests) were beyond impressed. I can't thank them enough for being a part of the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019