Elegant Kosher Catering & Events Reviews

8 Reviews for Elegant Kosher Catering & Events

8 Elegant Kosher Catering & Events Reviews
  • Y

Yaffa · Married on 02/22/2017

Fantastic service. I loved every moment.

Devora · Married on 02/15/2017

We couldn't have been more thrilled with Elegant Kosher Catering! The service and food was plentyfull and top notch! The presentation was stunning and really took our party to the next level.

Tina · Married on 02/03/2017

Everyone was really impressed with the quality and presentation!

mendel · Married on 01/31/2017

amazing service, great people, honest and dedicated staff

Kara · Married on 01/23/2017

Working with Keren on my brunch for our Bar Mitzvah reading was an absolute pleasure from beginning to end. I was very specific and changed my mind about things as we planned and she was flexible, patient and was able to meet all my requests. I liked her so much that we added 2 of her amazing vendors a Barista cart and sorbet station to my party( that we made in a place that had in house catering). Keren in extremely professional and very easy to work with and extremely responsible and creative. The staff that she had working my brunch were also responsive and professional and very helpful. 5 star service with amazing food that everyone was raving about for days after!! Highly recommended!!

• I

Israel · Married on 11/05/2015

I had an amazing experience with Elegant Kosher Catering. I met with countless caterers before our wedding, and each one would listen to my needs and budget and then try to convince me to take a package that was either above my budget or just not what i was looking for. From the very first meeting i had with Yaakov from Elegant Kosher Catering i knew i was in the right hands. He listened and worked with us to create a package that fit my needs and we couldn't be happier with the results! The food was incredible. I still have guests complimenting the food. And the service could not have been better. From start to finish Yaakov and the team were amazing! wWthout a doubt i will be using them and recommending them for any occasion that requires a good quality caterer.

DELICOUS food, helpful staff, pleasure to work with!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2013

Our guests kept on commenting on how good the food was at our wedding. Elegant did a great job! Yakok and Keren were a pleasure to work with.