Elegant Images and Photographs Reviews

18 | Longmont, CO

18 Reviews for Elegant Images and Photographs

Brittani · Married on 08/12/2017

Ross and Kammi are truly the best! They captured our wedding day perfectly and we're a joy to work with. They are flexible, professional and incredible funny! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding day photography!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2014

You dream about your wedding day your entire life, and hope that you will be able to remember all of the details for years to come. We know that we will be able to do this because of Kammi and Ross. They captured every moment of our wedding down to last detail.

I remember in the planning process they asked us a lot of questions, we covered all aspects of the day. We truly know they were listening to every detail as they capture moments that were extremely important to us and moments we didn't even know we wanted captured

Kammi and Ross were a big part of our day, from the engagement pictures they took of us for our wedding invitations all the way to capturing pictures of our two families together for the first time.

We can't stop looking at all the stunning photos they took. You can see the passion and artistic ability in all of our photos. We can't wait to look back and remember every detail of that day since Kammi and Ross were able to capture them all.

Thank you both so much for making our wedding a once in a lifetime!

Lauren and Matt Furjanic

Sent on 10/30/2014

Anna · Married on 07/12/2014

These guys were awesome and super fun to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Mallory · Married on 07/29/2012

A good friend of mine recommended Elegant Images to me, and I'm still thanking her months after my wedding for this awesome recommendation. Ross and Kammi have the rare and fabulous combination of stellar photography skills AND stellar people skills. We had all kinds of family dynamics at our wedding--a baby, toddlers, divorced parents, step-parents, elderly relatives, you name it--and Ross and Kammi handled all of it with flair. I loved having both of them taking photos all day long--they captured so many incredible moments, and from more than one angle! Early in the day, Ross hung with the guys while they were getting ready, and Kammi hung out with my bridesmaids and me. I don't think they missed a moment, and they caught many moments that I didn't even see during the Big Day. Rain hit about halfway through our outdoor ceremony, and that didn't hinder their photography at all - in fact, some of my favorite images are they ones they took of the umbrellas and the falling rain. (They managed somehow to capture the exact moment when thunder struck during the vows, and my husband, officiant and I were looking up at the sky laughing.) We ended up with over 800 images, and I love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. A mix of fun moments and intimate ones, artistic images and un-posed ones. When we received the disc with all of the (800+!) images, we were thrilled to learn that Ross and Kammi had gone around during the reception and had taken awesome photos of each couple there. We had no idea they'd done that! Those photos made great Christmas gifts for our guests, and we're so happy to have pictures of everyone who came. Ross and Kammi seemingly were everywhere but were so discreet and professional. Our guests really enjoyed them, too. Our pictures are beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better photographers! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2012

I have known Ross and Kammi for about 8 years. They are wonderful friends and a wonderful couple. To have these two photograph your wedding will help make your day more relaxed and enjoyable. Their work is amazing and with the two of them they captured every special moment that I wanted photographed!

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 05/26/2011

Ross and Kammi were by far our BEST decision when it came to our wedding vendors! They were professional, personable, and made us feel comfortable during both our engagement pictures and on our wedding night. I would recommend Elegant Images and Photographs to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Christina · Married on 05/22/2011

Elegant Images was fantastic! They take amazing pictures. It has been difficult to choose which ones to frame, because there are so many great shots! I would recommend them to all couples looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Peggy · Married on 09/05/2010

Ross and Kammi did an amazing job photographing my wedding. I absolutely love all my pictures and had too many to choose from! Ross made my husband feel comfortable and relaxed for the photos, no small task! We were thrilled with them.

chrissy · Married on 08/06/2010

Ross and Kammi are the best photographers in town!!! We were so impressed with not only our engagement pictures but also with our wedding pictures and album. We could not have asked for better memories!

Erin Marie · Married on 06/27/2009

Neither my husband nor I could say enough great things about Ross and Kammi! If I could do it all over again, I would certainly choose them and treasure the gorgeous photographs and album!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Ramona · Married on 05/09/2009

Ross and Kammi were awesome! I had innumerable compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos were, and Kaidan and I are both incredibly pleased with our album. Ross and Kammi did an excellent job of learning our personalities and following what was important to us in photographing our wedding and our family portrait. They even got to know our dog so she could be in the photos. Our guests at the wedding came away commenting on how fun and professional our photographers were.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding photos to be something to be treasured for the rest of their lives

Sent on 02/10/2010

Deandra · Married on 03/27/2009

Ross photographed our wedding and did a fabulous job! Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/11/2010

mic · Married on 01/16/2009

hiring Ross and Kammi is probably one of the best decisions we have ever made regarding our wedding planning! Our pictures are gorgeous even our family and friends all agree that their work is one of the best they have seen.

It was such a pleasure to work with them. Love their laidback attitude and the way they handle their business. Their customer service is so personal that once you meet them you know you are in good hands.

THANK YOU ROSS AND KAMMI for the giving us great memories of our special day!

Sent on 01/09/2010

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2006

Our photographers were well worth the money. They took time to find out what we needed and wanted, they were wonderful at the ceremony and at organizing all of the formal pictures, and took stunning candids. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2008

j · Married on 09/12/2008

Please Note: We do not yet have our photos back, so I reserve the right to modify this review as needed. However, I had to say something about my experience with these folks--I'm too impressed!
    As an aspiring photographer (and a fairly typical bride), my choice of someone to capture my wedding day was VERY important to me. Product quality was obviously important, but as we found throughout the planning process, quality people are just as important. I pored over countless websites and portfolios and viewed thousands of photos, then narrowed down my choices to three photographers I wanted to interview in person. The first was Elegant Image.
    The day my fiance and I visited with Ross and Kammi in their home studio, we knew we'd found the right people. Ross showed us book upon book of their work--all beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my special day--then took us to their viewing room, where we got to see a sample video slideshow, which was also amazing. Later, we got to meet Kammi and their two children, and we realized we didn't need to look any further. We left a deposit and canceled the other interviews.
    We chose them not only because we were getting two photographers for the price of one, not just because their work was gorgeous, but also because we sensed something extraordinary about them. They clearly love what they do and work together very well. And, as we were to find out, Ross and Kammi are both consummate professionals and a joy to work with. Following advice I'd received, I requested to view an entire wedding photo shoot they had done recently (since any professional photographer can pull a few dozen really good shots out for their portfolio); they were more than happy to oblige, providing over 900 photos of one 6-hour wedding shoot. They responded to all my emails in a timely manner, indulged me with some silly questions, and were very accommodating of a fair amount of ambiguity and indecisiveness regarding my wants.
    At our wedding, they were everywhere, often without me knowing it. Prior to the ceremony, we had planned to take portraits, but decorating and other details hindered us. Rather than taking the photos she had anticipated, Kammi stayed with me in the dressing room, taking pictures of my dress, my accessories, and me and my attendants getting ready. Meantime, she also helped with everything from setting up reception items to addressing concerns with the catering staff to providing an emergency stick of deodorant when I realized I didn't have mine! After the ceremony, she worked fast and furious to make sure we got our shots in optimal light, insisting that we get several shots near a beautiful tree I hadn't even noticed on the property. She even pulled weeds that were in one of Ross's shots, and got down on the asphalt in a beautiful sweater and sequined top--just to get the shots she envisioned (and I can't wait to see them!) That's commitment to your craft! Both of them checked in with us frequently to make sure we were comfortable, and indulged us to get photos we hadn't realized we wanted until the day of the ceremony.
    I would recommend Ross and Kammi in a heartbeat--and that's even before I've seen my photos. The only downside thus far has been that we have to wait 4 weeks to see everything, but you can bet I'll be back here with an update!

Sent on 09/23/2008

Amy · Married on 09/16/2010

Ross and Kammi are fabulous to work with and their work product speaks for itself! My husband and I loved them and their images of our fall mountain wedding were creative and breath-taking. I would highly recommend Elegant Images to anyone who is desiring a unique,professional, and top notch photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/10/2010

Kammi and Ross made taking pictures so much fun, especially for someone who doesn't always like their picture being taken. We were so excited to get our proofs back and had a hard time choosing which photographs we liked as we were so pleased with the pictures and choices we had. They listened to everything we wanted and were really efficient with our time on our wedding day. They were also great with our guests and the kids involved in our wedding. Overall we would not hesitate in recommending Elegant Images to anyone getting married!

Tricia · Married on 07/26/2008

Ross and Kammi are absolutely awesome! They were so easy going and fun to work with. They are also creative so you get fabulous and unique pictures! I can't wait to use them for family pictures in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2008