Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell Reviews

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 6
Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal job by the team!

Cori's team (AnnaMarie for makeup & Demetria for hair) was AMAZING. Everyone in my bridal party was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out - we could not have had a better experience overall. AnnaMarie and Demetria listened to what each girl wanted and then put their professional and creative spin on it. None of us wanted over the top makeup or typical bridesmaid hair and they made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Their pricing was extremely competitive and reasonable. Both women were also super fun to be around all day! We had great conversations and we all felt at ease with them all day. They were absolutely fantastic - hire them, you will not be sorry.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Just What I Needed!

Cori Campbell executed my wedding day of hair just as I’d wished. I came to her for a trial and was excited because it was exactly what I was looking for! I highly advise doing a trial with her even though she knocked it out of the park on the first try. It’s good to get a sense of what your looking for and ensure you touch base before the big day. She was patient and helpful when I asked for advice and truly listened to find out what I was looking for with my wedding day of hair. My hair is pretty thick so it is hard to tame. My hair stayed put through an entire wedding day and night of dancing! I am thankful she was able to get my hair, 5 bridesmaids, and grandmother’s hair all done. She has mastered the art of multitasking in hair!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kathleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Cori and Anna Marie were amazing to work with! My hairstyle and my makeup made me feel like a princess the entire day. My hair style was exactly what I wanted to a T, and my makeup was so glamorous. Cori was so in tune with what I wanted for my hairstyle, even during the trial run. Anna Marie created incredible looks for myself and my bridesmaids makeup-wise. We absolutely loved working with both of them! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Karina · Married on 03/10/2018

Cori was fantastic! She was a good listener and very flexible to accommodate for styling my mom and sister pretty last minute. She understood my vision for the style I wanted from the get-go and executed it beautifully.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 8

amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

You guys were super fun and nice! Fabulous hair and make-up for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law in a fun atmosphere and catering to everyone's preference!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Julia · Married on 10/12/2017

I loved working with Cori and her team for hair and make up. Even though I changed last minute my initial idea for the look, Cori read my inspiration and ideas and transformed it in exactly how I envisioned to look. I received many compliments for hair and make up. Cori works fast and towards a timeline where no one feels stressed but is enjoying the beauty treatment with the wedding party. She also didn't mind adding people who initially wanted to do their hair on their own; everyone walked out happy and looking beautiful. Pricing was very reasonable and upfront. Thank you Cori for contributing to our special day!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 9
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 10
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 11

Marett · Married on 09/23/2017

I mean is there anything better than getting pampered with all your best ladies? Cori & team are absolutely stellar. That airbrush makeup lasted all night, and through so many happy tears I can't even count the tissues I used.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 12
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 13
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 14

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We were honored to serve you and your bridal party! Cori and Anna Marie

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Cori was very professional, efficient, and wonderful to have around the day of the wedding. She's a lot of fun to talk to and re-created a hairstyle from a picture exactly. Even though she knew what I wanted, she still made sure to continue checking with me to see if it was turning out the way I liked and if I wanted to make any changes as we went along. I can never get my hair to hold a curl, but Cori managed to create a style that stayed intact all night. Thank you Cori!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

I was so incredibly fortunate to have stumbled upon Cori & Anne Marie at the Bridal Bootcamp at Rosemont Manor & won Cori's door prize of trail and day of bridal hair. Between their talents they managed to pull off a fairy godmother and have me beyond ready for the ball! They were extremely accommodating, especially considering where I was stuck at to get ready since my handicap made me unable to use the regular suite at my venue, and were extremely professional. Thank you ladies so much for helping me not just look "normal" but exactly like Cinderella!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 15
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 16
    Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell 17

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

I was recently married at Rosemont Manor in Berryville, VA and I'm so glad I had Cori do my hair and my bridesmaids' hair! She did a fabulous job working with each individual's hair type and making the pinterest-perfect hairstyles we all wanted. We also had Anna Marie do all of our make-up and she did a fantastic job working with each individual's skin tone and a few allergy concerns. My bridesmaids and I were so happy with how beautiful our hair and make-up was and how it really lasted all day and night long! I highly recommend Cori and Anna Marie to any bride!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Diane · Married on 01/14/2017

Cori did my hair and all of my bridesmaids' hair for my January wedding and I don't think I've ever had a better updo/hairstyling experience. She was very responsive to all of our different requests, attentive to so many little details, and her prices were very reasonable. She tried out three completely different hairstyle options at my trial appointment and the day of my wedding she stayed around to make sure I was able to get my veil in just right before leaving for the church. My bridesmaids all loved their hair and were getting compliments all night. Thanks Cori!

Sent on 03/05/2017

shaina · Married on 07/10/2015

Cori is awesome. I brought a picture into our trial and she not only created a beautiful hairstyle, she tailored it to my every request. She has the best prices in the area and she even contracted a make up artist for us. My girls looked awesome!
    Not only is she professional, she is so nice to be around! She keeps a conversation going the whole time which calmed my nerves before the ceremony.

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/22/2015

Cori, you are a gem! When we had the trial, my hair was great and it lasted all day long. I was very happy with it. But when you did my hair on my wedding day, you did it so perfectly that not only did it last all night but it stayed intact! I had so many compliments throughout the night and next day about my hair! You are awesome! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Excellent service and everybody's hair/make up looked beautiful! Easy to work with and very pleasant company!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley, it was a true pleasure to meet you! Keep us in mind for any future needs of hair and makeup!

I was so happy with my hair! Cori paid attention to detail and listened to what I wanted. I have continued to receive numerous compliments on my hair and have had friends use my pictures for their own event styling. Unfortunately for me, I was happier with this hair style than the style I had on my own wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! I really appreciate you taking the time to complete it and for the 5.0!

I had the privilege of having Cori style my hair for my cousin's wedding at the beautiful Rosemont Manor. Cori and her team were very professional, on time, and equipped with all of the beauty essentials we could have hoped for. Cori did a beautiful job on my up-do-- I received multiple compliments on it and my hair stayed put the entire night. I was very pleased with Cori and the style she used on my hair and I most definitely recommend her for formal event up-dos for anyone looking for a good stylist!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review! I really appreciate the 5.0! So happy that you were happy!

Beautiful hair, loved your personality, great to work with! Made a fun, relaxed environment, and showed great results!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Anna · Married on 09/07/2013

Cori was very good at what she does. I am the bride and she toke her time made me feel very comfortable. She also listen to all my bridesmaids and gave them what she wanted. We were all so pleased with her work and as well as her personality, she is very nice. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for there hair to be done. We received a lot of compliments on our hair.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thank you Anna! Your wedding party was so sweet and down to earth! I loved working with everyone not to mention you look like Eva Longoria...gorgeous lady! Best wishes to you and your new groom. If anyone needs color and haircuts give me a call!

The brides hair and all the bridesmaids looked beautiful... We had a fun time getting hair and make up done.. The whole day was great

Sent on 10/13/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out for the review! I really appreciate you!

Misty · Married on 09/07/2013

Cori was very friendly and professional. She listened to our ideas and made them happen. She did a great job styling my hair. I will definitely use her for other events and recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. I appreciate the time you took for completing this!

Tammy · Married on 09/07/2013

I would recommended Cori to anyone she did an amazing job on all of our hair and was very flexible and very sweet.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Maggie · Married on 08/18/2013

Cori is absolutely amazing. She is not only a great hairdresser, but a wonderful person. She was great to work with and listened to what I wanted for my big day. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend her for your big day or any special occasion! I felt my hair and bridesmaid's hair looked amazing and lasted the whole evening. I cannot say enough great things about Cori!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Elegant Hair by Cori Campbell's reply:

Maggie thank you so much for the sweet kind review! I cannot say enough kind words about you and your bridal party. Thank you for trusing me! Means so much! Keep me in mind for future formal events!

Laura · event on 10/06/2012

It was my daughters very first homecoming and I had no idea what to do or where to turn to.. In talking with a friend she said I will take care of it just follow me at this time, so I did. Having never met Cori I was never nervous but found she was down to earth and made me feel at home. She did a phenomenal job and we received so many compliments about my daughters hair! She made her feel beautiful and that is exactly what I wanted as a mom for my daughter on this special day! Thank so much Cori....

Sent on 10/09/2012

Very nice and worked with everyone until our hair was perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2012