Elegant Films Reviews

6 | Florence, KY

6 Reviews for Elegant Films

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Ed was professional and relaxed. The quality of his filming is amazing but so unobtrusive we barely noticed him. There were small details of glances and background that I didn't notice until we saw the video, only adding to it's richness. Book him. It's worth it.

Jordann · Married on 03/18/2017

Ed and his team were beyond amazing. I would consider them my "best find" during wedding planning. I found them online and from the first contact with Ed, could tell he would be a perfect fit for us (a laid back, not over the top type of couple who definitely didn't want cheesy). At first we weren't even considering having a videographer due to budget, but after asking around, everyone said they either regretted not hiring one or were so glad they did. The day goes by so fast and Ed was there from the very beginning to the last song and caught everything! There were parts that we didn't get to see, but Ed included in the final video which we watched with tears of joy. Definitely worth the price!! I love that he includes another videographer so there's footage with both the bridesmaids and groomsmen. (I loved getting to see what the guys were doing before the wedding!) Net, you can't go wrong with Ed and Elegant Films and I would recommend him over and over again.

Melody · Married on 11/05/2016

Ed was easily the best vendor we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning process and on our wedding day. A few weeks before our wedding, Ed interviewed my husband and I separately with questions about one another that he then used as an amazing addition to our wedding video! We were both in tears (and neither of us cry very easily!). The day of the wedding Ed spent the full day with the ladies and his partner was with the guys. We barely knew he was there and made us all extremely comfortable.
    I cannot give enought praise to Ed. His pricing was beyond fair, and, while much cheaper than many other videographers we considered, provided more value and a much better product. Our video is the best memory we have from our big day.
    Not having a videographer was the biggest regret I heard over and over from so many married couples, and now I completely understand why. The day went by so fast and was such a blur. Thanks to Elegant Films we'll be able to vividly remember our big day for a lifetime!

Liz · Married on 10/22/2016

Ed was great to work with! He and his staff captured our Wedding day perfectly! We will treasure this film for years to come. I highly recommend Ed and his team!

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

Ed and Mark were amazing! It felt like they had just as much fun capturing the wedding as the guests. They get every detail without ever being in the way of us or our guests. The day flies by and as the bride, you don't get to experience every little detail that you'd like to. The video brought back such great memories and provided me with lots of details that I missed out on throughout the day while I was busy doing other things. After my younger brother got engaged at my wedding (my idea) Ed even offered to make them a short video clip of their engagement. At the beginning of wedding planning I wasn't convinced that a videographer was needed but am so glad I changed my mind. Use Elegant Films, you won't be sorry!

Shelby · Married on 05/06/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Ed was incredibly friendly, accommodating and quick to respond to all of my emails. He even threw in a bonus DVD for my husband's grandparents for free. It was also a great price for two videographers and all night coverage. In all honesty, I did dock just a little because the 3.5 star rating under "value" explicitly says "you get what you pay for" and I have to agree. I don't mean that in a bad way - you just aren't going to get the quality of a $3,000 video at half the price, which is to be expected. But we were on a budget and, in the end, I just wanted to have our wedding recorded forever and that's exactly what we have!