Elegant Events and Custom Catering Reviews

57 | Stuart, FL

57 Reviews for Elegant Events and Custom Catering

Mary Weith · Getting married on 11/03/2021

Fabulous and flavorful!

Elegant Events was so professional, courteous, and helpful. The food was outstanding, flavorful, and beautifully presented. I used them for both a rehearsal dinner and a welcome party for my son's wedding. I recommend them highly - delightful and delicious!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Liz G · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Flexible, delicious food, accommodating

Elegant Events and Custom Catering was wonderful to work with. We didn't have a large group so they were able to accommodate a few dishes we could eat in the morning as well. They were very personable and very flexible with our schedule. Fun, lively energy!

Did I mention the food was delicious!?

Highly recommended!

Liz

Sent on 10/31/2019

Vikki Jacobsen · Married on 06/03/2020

Top Notch!! Delicious food!!

Delicious food and top notch staff!! Thank you for a job well done for our daughter's wedding!!!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Latisha Fuller-Mustafa · Married on 05/02/2020

LBGT Wedding

This company was Awesome! The food was delicious Patrice helped me create a menu that would be great for my guest And as suitable for my budget. She was even nice enough to prepare a separate dish for my wife(lamb chops) which were delicious! Patrice and her husband was very professional. Hors d’oeuvres were cooked onsite which my guest appreciated receiving hot food. I would Highly recommend Elegant events for your Catering service.

Sent on 05/29/2020

Jane Hunter · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing!!!

Patrice was a joy to work with. The food fantastic and her staff very professional. I am ready to have another party just for her food 🥰

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Karen

Karen Keane · Married on 03/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing Food and Service

Food was fabulous, everything we wanted. My friends and family are still commenting that they have never had food this good at a reception before. Everything was exceptional from the pasted appetizers to the main course. Their team was professional and took care of all our requests. Would definitely hire again in the future.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Caryl

Caryl Porter · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect 3-day wedding weekend because of elegant events

Patrice and her team are AMAZING! They catered our three-day wedding weekend and I can't say enough about the wonderful food and the exceptional team! By Sunday, they were family!! Our family and friends are still talking about the food!!! You listened to our wishes and DELIVERED!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jalyssa

Jalyssa Mercado · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10/5/19

Elegant events did an amazing job for my wedding. They were on time and the food Presentation was beautiful. Did I mention the food tasted awesome. I would definitely Recommend Elegant events. The Chef and all her staff were incredible and super kind!! I couldn’t have ask for a more amazing cater.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding from start to finish!!!

We first contacted Elegant Events & Custom Catering 3 weeks before our wedding. Pauline the event co-ordinator is simply the best. She sent me exquisite menus, buffet selections and stations to choose from. I had looked at a few other catering companies before hand and EE&CC's menus blew every other catering company out of the water. A week before our wedding i met with Pauline and Chef Dupino at the location of the wedding to go through logistics and they were amazing and so professional. No job was too big for them. Pauline went above and beyond for me designing menu cards for the tables and they turned out spectacular. On the day of the wedding Chef Dupino and her team were simply magnificent. All of my guests complimented the food and presentation countless times. We were all so impressed. From start to finish the servers and bartender were on top of their game and delivered an exceptional dining experience to my guests all evening. They had a fresh drink in front of them at all times and left with full bellies. We were unbelievably happy how everything turned out on the day and it simply would not have been the same had Chef Dupino, Pauline and their team not been apart of our day. I have never hired a catering company before this and i will never look no further than Elegant Events & Custom Catering again.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us. You are all truly amazing and we'll look forward to working with you all again in the near future.
    Vanessa & Alan Navarrete

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jenifer Duke Armstrong · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent food and service!

Patrice and her staff were prompt and professional. The food and service was excellent. The lamb chop appetizer was to die for! You definitely got your money's worth. I would highly recommend Elegant Events!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Michelle Fanara · Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding!

I booked Chef Depino (Elegant Events and Catering) as I was planning my destination wedding to Florida. There is always a certain amount of anxiety when planning an event from a distance, but after researching and reading her reviews, I knew Elegant Events and Catering was the company I wanted to go with. My husband and I are Foodies, and it was extremely important to us for the food to be SUPERB-- and IT TRULY WAS!! Not only was the food incredible, but the staff was professional and courteous. Chef Depino and her team created beautiful displays as well. I can't say enough about how absolutely delicious everything was. My guests are still talking about it. Chef Depino and her team helped make it an unforgettable night!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ardella

Ardella · Married on 03/16/2019

Best decision ever!

Chef Depino and her entire staff were amazing. The food was delicious and they really brought to life what I was envisioning. Pauline was a dream from our first phone call. I couldn't have gotten to the day without her. Elegant events will NOT disappoint.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Kaitlyn Alvero · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional!

Patrice catered my wedding yesterday and let me just tell you how amazing the service was. Every one of my guests told me how delicious the food was. The quality and flavor was unbelievable. She along with her staff were so polite and professional. They were indeed a great help during my big day. If you want exceptional food, then choose an exceptional chef like Patrice!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jayne Carson · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding!

Superb! That’s the best way to describe Patrice’s food and her team. With the groom being a professional chef and most guests coming from out of state, the food HAD to be fresh, creative and delicious. We were not disppointed. The guests raved about everything- from the delicious passed d’oeuvres and bar service to the delectable entrees. I would hire her again in a heartbeat as it was one of the best decisions we made for this event.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Deborah Gribbon · Married on 11/17/2018

A Real Professional!

I highly recommend Patrice and her wonderful crew. The food was excellent, everyone raved about it. Our venue was challenging and she really came through. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • W

Wayne Walker · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Food

The food was amazing and guests could not stop talking about the chicken and waffle appetizer. If you are having a wedding in the Treasure Coast , I highly recommend Elegant Events for your catering.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alison · Married on 11/10/2018

An exceptional Wedding

We were so impressed with the food, professionalism, and quality that we received. Patrice knew exactly how to make our wedding absolutely perfect. The beef tenderloin was amazing. The passed hor d'oeuvres were a huge hit. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to make this day so special. The staff was on point the entire time. I didn't have to worry about anything. 100%! 5 stars!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy House · Married on 10/27/2018

Elegant Events & Custom Catering made our Wedding Celebration Spectacular!

Patrice and her staff made our three day Wedding Celebration unforgettable. The staff is organized, professional, and most importantly friendly. Patrice's extensive menu, affordability, and flexibility allowed me to create with her a variety of menus. They delivered, set up, served, and cleaned up. They even packed up all the left overs and put them in the refrigerator for us. All of our guests raved about each meal from breakfast, lunch, brunch, appetizers, and finally the reception dinner. Everything was amazing, especially our wedding dinner
    which was served right on the beach! If you want your celebration to be fabulous, then you want Elegant Events & Custom Catering!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Gene · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow, best wedding food that I have ever experienced.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Patrice’s passion and experience for preparing amazing food is evident when you meet her! We hired her for our daughters wedding and explained our favorite foods and she chose a menu to wow the bride and groom, family and friends. And she delivered an amazing event full of fresh and delicious foods. Patrice and her staff are professional and attentive and a pleasure to work with as well as the bar staff they all aim to make your event flawless! Guests are still talking about the food!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Joseph · Married on 03/20/2018

I can't say enough regarding the overall quality of support we received. It was an absolute please. I highly recommend patrice and her entire team.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2017

Patrice at Elegant Events was more than just a caterer - she went totally beyond her responsibilities meeting with us at our venue multiple times, recomending other vendors and being a sounding board for our entire wedding. We greatly appreciated her knowledge and advice.

The food was also perfect, she developed a great menu of food multiple times throughout our wedding. Everything was perfect. The servers she uses were great, and she manages them extremely well.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/23/2017

Patrice is a pure gem. She is talented and her good is delicious. You definitely will not be disappointed ??

Sent on 01/02/2018

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

This was awesome. Patrice was willing to do anything we wanted. She came to our venue twice prior to the wedding reception. She also came for a tasting in my home so that we could pick the passed hors d'oeuves that we wanted. For this tasting, she did the final preparation in my kitchen as some of the items were to be served hot/warm. Everyone raved about the food at the reception and about how well things ran. Residents of our community are picky and we had 50% of the seats for the wedding reception available for our friends in the community that we did not fill with family. We had about 100 adults for the reception. Presentation was beautiful and the plate color was gorgeous - a riot of color! We had several food stations - beef and pork tenderloin, Italian chicken, pasta, salad stations, mashed potato in martini glass (they raved about that) and a dessert bar - we didn't want wedding cake.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Chris · Married on 03/18/2017

Patrice was very fast to respond, and willing to offer numerous options to customize our wedding. Other places we checked out told us the guests all had to have the same dinner. The value against the cost was amazing. If you need catering, do yourself a favor, and speak to Patrice about the options she offers. Thank you, Patrice!!

Sent on 03/31/2017