Elegant Events and Custom Catering Reviews

38 | Stuart, FL

38 Reviews for Elegant Events and Custom Catering

38 Elegant Events and Custom Catering Reviews

Gene · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow, best wedding food that I have ever experienced.

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Patrice’s passion and experience for preparing amazing food is evident when you meet her! We hired her for our daughters wedding and explained our favorite foods and she chose a menu to wow the bride and groom, family and friends. And she delivered an amazing event full of fresh and delicious foods. Patrice and her staff are professional and attentive and a pleasure to work with as well as the bar staff they all aim to make your event flawless! Guests are still talking about the food!

Joseph · Married on 03/20/2018

I can't say enough regarding the overall quality of support we received. It was an absolute please. I highly recommend patrice and her entire team.

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2017

Patrice at Elegant Events was more than just a caterer - she went totally beyond her responsibilities meeting with us at our venue multiple times, recomending other vendors and being a sounding board for our entire wedding. We greatly appreciated her knowledge and advice.

The food was also perfect, she developed a great menu of food multiple times throughout our wedding. Everything was perfect. The servers she uses were great, and she manages them extremely well.

Alexandra · Married on 12/23/2017

Patrice is a pure gem. She is talented and her good is delicious. You definitely will not be disappointed ??

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

This was awesome. Patrice was willing to do anything we wanted. She came to our venue twice prior to the wedding reception. She also came for a tasting in my home so that we could pick the passed hors d'oeuves that we wanted. For this tasting, she did the final preparation in my kitchen as some of the items were to be served hot/warm. Everyone raved about the food at the reception and about how well things ran. Residents of our community are picky and we had 50% of the seats for the wedding reception available for our friends in the community that we did not fill with family. We had about 100 adults for the reception. Presentation was beautiful and the plate color was gorgeous - a riot of color! We had several food stations - beef and pork tenderloin, Italian chicken, pasta, salad stations, mashed potato in martini glass (they raved about that) and a dessert bar - we didn't want wedding cake.

Chris · Married on 03/18/2017

Patrice was very fast to respond, and willing to offer numerous options to customize our wedding. Other places we checked out told us the guests all had to have the same dinner. The value against the cost was amazing. If you need catering, do yourself a favor, and speak to Patrice about the options she offers. Thank you, Patrice!!

• User7890500 · 1+ year ago

I've been to many of events catered by this company and she's by far the best around, she is very professional and makes sure everything that's put out is 5 star!

gabi · Married on 12/03/2016

The food was so amazing and the servers were very nice. All my guest loved the food and the service??

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

Patrice catered my wedding in December 2016 and the food was phenomenal. I was actually able to sit down and eat on my wedding day, and I was so pleased with everything. The roast beef tenderloin with horseradish cream sauce and Demi glace' was cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes tasted home-cooked and were so yummy. I cannot tell you how many of my guests came up to me after dinner and raved about how delicious the food was! Thank you so much!!

Tom · Married on 12/03/2016

I was impressed at every level with Elegant Events. The food was fantastic. The ors d'oeuvres were excellent and rarely made out of the kitchen. I would recommend this caterer for weddings or similar events in South Florida.

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend Patrice with Elegant Events and Custom Catering. I knew the moment I talked to her over the phone she was going to be the perfect fit for us for catering our wedding. When we did the tasting with her, we could see her passion and love in what she does. Her food is beyond amazing. Her and her staff went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted and needed. No matter what food you have her prepare for you, you can't go wrong. Her staff cleaned up everything like their wasn't even a wedding. PERFECTION!
    Definitely will hire again for any catering needs.

Truly appreciate all your hard work and making our wedding perfect.

Thanks
    Mr and Mrs. Russell

M · Married on 07/22/2016

We have been to plenty of weddings where the food has been marginal at best. I wanted to make sure this was not the case for my daughter’s wedding.

I was looking for a caterer with amazing food and great customer service. Well, we found it! Patrice and her staff at Elegant Events more than met our expectations. From my initial inquiry on the website to the last minute of them being at the venue, they offered non-stop service and professionalism.

Wedding planning was challenging at times as this was a destination wedding with my daughter and I living in two different states. Luckily, we had a great wedding planner and Patrice, who was more than accommodating with our travel for the planning details. I felt like Patrice was definitely the one for our wedding but our tasting sealed the deal. Her food was over the top amazing.

We knew we wanted to go with food stations and she had more choices and options than we knew what to do with! We ended up with the perfect combination of food options. Our guests raved about the presentation and how absolutely fantastic the food was.

If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding (or other similar event), look no further. Patrice is hands down the best!

Mat · Married on 03/12/2016

Highly recommended! Patrice and her staff are top notch!

Food was delicious and beautifully arranged! Patrice worked with us to make sure everything was just right on the menu. She also took care of our open bar.

Everything was perfect!!

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

Patrice was very helpful with my party. She gave me advice about staging my home for the 65 guests that I was expecting. She provided staff to help in the kitchen and bar that did a wonderful job. Her cherry and brie tartlets were to die for!!

Peter · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a small same sex wedding at my parents' home in Port St Lucie, FL. A total of just 27 guests. Patrice provided fresh, delicious food. Everyone raved about the beef tenderloin, I loved the salad with pistachios and strawberries. The mac and cheese was great. She's very particular about her food and wants everything just so. My main focus was on fresh good food, I was not disappointed in that regard and we got lots of compliments.

Hildy · Married on 05/09/2015

Patrice was very easy to work with. The reception went smoothly thanks to Patrice's professionalism and flexibility. Her staff was wonderful! I definitely would reccomend her.

jessica · Married on 04/26/2015

Since my mother and step-father to be run businesses and work full time, I, the food hound in the family got the responsibility of selecting a caterer for their engagement party. I got so frustrated with this task that I created a menu with a few ideas of what we wanted and emailed it out to about 15 caterers.

Since we wanted about 4 different passed hors d' oeuvres and surf and turf for the dinner portion for only 35 people most caterers wouldn't work with me. They wanted to sell me quantity not variety, and they also wouldn't allow us to take left overs we purchased home. They were not upfront about where they purchased their fish and if it was frozen or not (big deal to us) and wouldn't work with us on cuts of meat either.

Patrice called me in the evening, I knew it was a caterer, I didn't feel like speaking with another or getting gouged again but I'm glad I answered.

Unlike every single other caterer I spoke with, she didn't rush me off the phone. She listened to everything I told her, then asked plenty of questions. We stayed on the phone for an hour and a half! She even allowed me to find my own fish, fresh, never frozen cobia from a friend of mine and cooked it perfectly herself. Everything for my mothers event was personalized, her staff was wonderful and the food was to die for! I had so many compliments on Patrice, her services and her wonderful food.

I really can't express enough how personal of an experience Patrice makes catering. I felt like we had a friend in the kitchen cooking for us.

When dinner was through they bagged all the left overs for us and cleaned up everything spotlessly.

If I ever get hitched I will be calling Patrice for my own without a doubt!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING of a person Patrice is. She is more than a caterer. She was there for me for everything! Her food is fantastic and people are still raving how delicious her spread was. She was very professional, kind, and cares so much about what she does. She truly made my wedding a memorable experience and it wouldn't have been the same without her. From the moment we did our tasting to the end of our wedding she was there every step of the way. I can't wait for our next event to have Patrice cater for us again. I couldn't have imagined having anyone other than Patrice for my wedding food. You definitely will not be disappointed! Here's to Patrice for making my wedding truly a dream come true!!!!!

Julee · Married on 12/13/2014

O my goodness, I do not know where to begin. I will start with Patrice. She is fantastic, creative, and wonderful all rolled into one person! The food was beyond delicious and all the guests commented on the food and how delicious it was and how beautifully it was presented. Tyler, our chef was absolutely great and stayed with us to make sure everything was done as we liked it. The staff was wonderful and attentive and did a great job. I knew when I first met Patrice that I wanted her to cater the wedding. And I am so glad that I met her and that she was available for us. The food was just what I wanted and it was so fresh and plentiful. I could just go on and on. It was a great, great experience and my wedding was magical and wonderful largely due to Patrice!!! I will stop now but .....

Lesley · Married on 12/13/2014

I can not say enough about catering by Elegant Events Catering. Look no further if you desire a caterer in the Stuart area. Patrice and her crew are the best. Great food and attention to presentation were noted by all guests. There was a great assortment of items to please everyone! The staff were professional and courteous! Call Patrice...you will not be sorry!!!

Dana · Married on 12/13/2014

Patrice did an amazing job and the food was fantastic.

ANDREA · Married on 11/01/2014

Patrice was very professional, yet extremely personable. Her appetizers, main dishes, side and salad bar station were fantastic and there was plenty of food.

Laura · Married on 10/31/2014

Patrice was a gem to work with! From start to finish, I was highly impressed with her professionalism, flexibility and overall performance. At the start I was looking for items to serve that would have an 'Aussie' theme for my husband to be. Not one caterer was willing to veer off their menu, but Patrice accepted the challenge quickly and impressed us with her choices. The food was fabulous!!! She not only became our caterer, but helped with all the final table organization. Even helped me find a wedding cake. I will have Patrice do all my future events!!!