Elegant Events and Custom Catering Reviews

Elegant Events and Custom Catering 7
  • Ardella

Ardella · Married on 03/16/2019

Best decision ever!

Chef Depino and her entire staff were amazing. The food was delicious and they really brought to life what I was envisioning. Pauline was a dream from our first phone call. I couldn't have gotten to the day without her. Elegant events will NOT disappoint.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Kaitlyn Alvero · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional!

Patrice catered my wedding yesterday and let me just tell you how amazing the service was. Every one of my guests told me how delicious the food was. The quality and flavor was unbelievable. She along with her staff were so polite and professional. They were indeed a great help during my big day. If you want exceptional food, then choose an exceptional chef like Patrice!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jayne Carson · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding!

Superb! That’s the best way to describe Patrice’s food and her team. With the groom being a professional chef and most guests coming from out of state, the food HAD to be fresh, creative and delicious. We were not disppointed. The guests raved about everything- from the delicious passed d’oeuvres and bar service to the delectable entrees. I would hire her again in a heartbeat as it was one of the best decisions we made for this event.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Deborah Gribbon · Married on 11/17/2018

A Real Professional!

I highly recommend Patrice and her wonderful crew. The food was excellent, everyone raved about it. Our venue was challenging and she really came through. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • W

Wayne Walker · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Food

The food was amazing and guests could not stop talking about the chicken and waffle appetizer. If you are having a wedding in the Treasure Coast , I highly recommend Elegant Events for your catering.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alison · Married on 11/10/2018

An exceptional Wedding

We were so impressed with the food, professionalism, and quality that we received. Patrice knew exactly how to make our wedding absolutely perfect. The beef tenderloin was amazing. The passed hor d'oeuvres were a huge hit. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to make this day so special. The staff was on point the entire time. I didn't have to worry about anything. 100%! 5 stars!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy House · Married on 10/27/2018

Elegant Events & Custom Catering made our Wedding Celebration Spectacular!

Patrice and her staff made our three day Wedding Celebration unforgettable. The staff is organized, professional, and most importantly friendly. Patrice's extensive menu, affordability, and flexibility allowed me to create with her a variety of menus. They delivered, set up, served, and cleaned up. They even packed up all the left overs and put them in the refrigerator for us. All of our guests raved about each meal from breakfast, lunch, brunch, appetizers, and finally the reception dinner. Everything was amazing, especially our wedding dinner
    which was served right on the beach! If you want your celebration to be fabulous, then you want Elegant Events & Custom Catering!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 8
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 9
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 10
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 11
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 12
    Elegant Events and Custom Catering 13

Gene · Married on 04/21/2018

Wow, best wedding food that I have ever experienced.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Patrice’s passion and experience for preparing amazing food is evident when you meet her! We hired her for our daughters wedding and explained our favorite foods and she chose a menu to wow the bride and groom, family and friends. And she delivered an amazing event full of fresh and delicious foods. Patrice and her staff are professional and attentive and a pleasure to work with as well as the bar staff they all aim to make your event flawless! Guests are still talking about the food!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Joseph · Married on 03/20/2018

I can't say enough regarding the overall quality of support we received. It was an absolute please. I highly recommend patrice and her entire team.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2017

Patrice at Elegant Events was more than just a caterer - she went totally beyond her responsibilities meeting with us at our venue multiple times, recomending other vendors and being a sounding board for our entire wedding. We greatly appreciated her knowledge and advice.

The food was also perfect, she developed a great menu of food multiple times throughout our wedding. Everything was perfect. The servers she uses were great, and she manages them extremely well.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/23/2017

Patrice is a pure gem. She is talented and her good is delicious. You definitely will not be disappointed ??

Sent on 01/02/2018

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

This was awesome. Patrice was willing to do anything we wanted. She came to our venue twice prior to the wedding reception. She also came for a tasting in my home so that we could pick the passed hors d'oeuves that we wanted. For this tasting, she did the final preparation in my kitchen as some of the items were to be served hot/warm. Everyone raved about the food at the reception and about how well things ran. Residents of our community are picky and we had 50% of the seats for the wedding reception available for our friends in the community that we did not fill with family. We had about 100 adults for the reception. Presentation was beautiful and the plate color was gorgeous - a riot of color! We had several food stations - beef and pork tenderloin, Italian chicken, pasta, salad stations, mashed potato in martini glass (they raved about that) and a dessert bar - we didn't want wedding cake.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Chris · Married on 03/18/2017

Patrice was very fast to respond, and willing to offer numerous options to customize our wedding. Other places we checked out told us the guests all had to have the same dinner. The value against the cost was amazing. If you need catering, do yourself a favor, and speak to Patrice about the options she offers. Thank you, Patrice!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

I've been to many of events catered by this company and she's by far the best around, she is very professional and makes sure everything that's put out is 5 star!

Sent on 03/11/2017

gabi · Married on 12/03/2016

The food was so amazing and the servers were very nice. All my guest loved the food and the service??

Sent on 12/14/2016

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

Patrice catered my wedding in December 2016 and the food was phenomenal. I was actually able to sit down and eat on my wedding day, and I was so pleased with everything. The roast beef tenderloin with horseradish cream sauce and Demi glace' was cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes tasted home-cooked and were so yummy. I cannot tell you how many of my guests came up to me after dinner and raved about how delicious the food was! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tom · Married on 12/03/2016

I was impressed at every level with Elegant Events. The food was fantastic. The ors d'oeuvres were excellent and rarely made out of the kitchen. I would recommend this caterer for weddings or similar events in South Florida.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend Patrice with Elegant Events and Custom Catering. I knew the moment I talked to her over the phone she was going to be the perfect fit for us for catering our wedding. When we did the tasting with her, we could see her passion and love in what she does. Her food is beyond amazing. Her and her staff went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted and needed. No matter what food you have her prepare for you, you can't go wrong. Her staff cleaned up everything like their wasn't even a wedding. PERFECTION!
    Definitely will hire again for any catering needs.

Truly appreciate all your hard work and making our wedding perfect.

Thanks
    Mr and Mrs. Russell

Sent on 09/22/2016

M · Married on 07/22/2016

We have been to plenty of weddings where the food has been marginal at best. I wanted to make sure this was not the case for my daughter’s wedding.

I was looking for a caterer with amazing food and great customer service. Well, we found it! Patrice and her staff at Elegant Events more than met our expectations. From my initial inquiry on the website to the last minute of them being at the venue, they offered non-stop service and professionalism.

Wedding planning was challenging at times as this was a destination wedding with my daughter and I living in two different states. Luckily, we had a great wedding planner and Patrice, who was more than accommodating with our travel for the planning details. I felt like Patrice was definitely the one for our wedding but our tasting sealed the deal. Her food was over the top amazing.

We knew we wanted to go with food stations and she had more choices and options than we knew what to do with! We ended up with the perfect combination of food options. Our guests raved about the presentation and how absolutely fantastic the food was.

If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding (or other similar event), look no further. Patrice is hands down the best!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Mat · Married on 03/12/2016

Highly recommended! Patrice and her staff are top notch!

Food was delicious and beautifully arranged! Patrice worked with us to make sure everything was just right on the menu. She also took care of our open bar.

Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

Patrice was very helpful with my party. She gave me advice about staging my home for the 65 guests that I was expecting. She provided staff to help in the kitchen and bar that did a wonderful job. Her cherry and brie tartlets were to die for!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Peter · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a small same sex wedding at my parents' home in Port St Lucie, FL. A total of just 27 guests. Patrice provided fresh, delicious food. Everyone raved about the beef tenderloin, I loved the salad with pistachios and strawberries. The mac and cheese was great. She's very particular about her food and wants everything just so. My main focus was on fresh good food, I was not disappointed in that regard and we got lots of compliments.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Hildy · Married on 05/09/2015

Patrice was very easy to work with. The reception went smoothly thanks to Patrice's professionalism and flexibility. Her staff was wonderful! I definitely would reccomend her.

Sent on 05/19/2015