Elegant Events and Custom Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lori M. Married on 06/11/2022

Wonderful!!!

Delicious food and wonderful service!
    Keleigh Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing!

Patrice and team went above and beyond - all of our guests were OBSESSED with the food- they could not stop talking about it. SO many options, she will absolutely have something you will love. Patrice is extremely talented and I cannot recommend her enough :)
    Lynn Married on 04/23/2022

Food was amazing!

Patrice did a phenomenal job catering our 90-person at-home wedding reception. She made great food suggestions that worked for the variety of guests. Everything was cooked fresh and served hot (or cold, for those cold items). The servers not only passed hors d' oeuvres, but also picked up plates and cups and kept the reception area tidy. When the meal was served (we had food stations), all of Patrice's staff was on hand to make sure none of our guests waited in long lines to get their food. Our guests raved about the food and service for days after. I'd say Patrice went above and beyond to make sure our event was stress-free from a food perspective. She even had her staff cut and serve our wedding cake (which we purchased separately) without an additional charge. Food was an important part of our reception and Patrice delivered. I would recommend her without hesitation.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Carlee
    Carlee B. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Patrice was the best! I planned a Vero Beach wedding from Tallahassee and wasn’t able to do a tasting before hand but all the food was amazing. Some of the wedding guests said it was the best wedding food they ever had. I heard after their truck had broken down on 95 day of but they were able to get another truck and have everything there on time. Service was impeccable. Hire Patrice and you won’t have to worry. You can trust her absolutely.
    Heather G. Married on 01/16/2022

Simply amazing!

From the tasting to the wedding, my husband and I were absolutely blown away with the level of detail and professionalism Patrice had towards our wedding envision. Patrice made the most effort I have experienced during this trying time, making us feel secure in our decision with her and her communication was above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Patrice and her team arrived early to the venue leaving more than enough time for preparations. The food was cooked on site and guests never had to wait longer than a few seconds for a hot plate. To this day, the top comment my husband and I hear is how spectacular and delicious the food was. I highly recommend anyone to check Patrice and her team out for delicious food, amazing support and superb pricing!

Elegant Events and Custom Catering's reply:

We loved working with you. You all were
    a dream to work with. We wish you a lifetime
    of Happiness and lots of little Heather’s and
    Hector’s. God Speed
    Jessica Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Since my mother and step-father to be run businesses and work full time, I, the food hound in the family got the responsibility of selecting a caterer for their engagement party. I got so frustrated with this task that I created a menu with a few ideas of what we wanted and emailed it out to about 15 caterers.

Since we wanted about 4 different passed hors d' oeuvres and surf and turf for the dinner portion for only 35 people most caterers wouldn't work with me. They wanted to sell me quantity not variety, and they also wouldn't allow us to take left overs we purchased home. They were not upfront about where they purchased their fish and if it was frozen or not (big deal to us) and wouldn't work with us on cuts of meat either.

Patrice called me in the evening, I knew it was a caterer, I didn't feel like speaking with another or getting gouged again but I'm glad I answered.

Unlike every single other caterer I spoke with, she didn't rush me off the phone. She listened to everything I told her, then asked plenty of questions. We stayed on the phone for an hour and a half! She even allowed me to find my own fish, fresh, never frozen cobia from a friend of mine and cooked it perfectly herself. Everything for my mothers event was personalized, her staff was wonderful and the food was to die for! I had so many compliments on Patrice, her services and her wonderful food.

I really can't express enough how personal of an experience Patrice makes catering. I felt like we had a friend in the kitchen cooking for us.

When dinner was through they bagged all the left overs for us and cleaned up everything spotlessly.

If I ever get hitched I will be calling Patrice for my own without a doubt!
    Mary W. Married on 11/03/2021

Fabulous and flavorful!

Elegant Events was so professional, courteous, and helpful. The food was outstanding, flavorful, and beautifully presented. I used them for both a rehearsal dinner and a welcome party for my son's wedding. I recommend them highly - delightful and delicious!
    Pauline A. Married on 08/24/2021

A Wedding Planner's Dream Come True

As a planner I know how important it is to provide a delicious meal for your guests .My Daughter was married on August 7, 2021. Chef Depino truly provided all of our guests with an impressive menu. All of the food was cooked fresh on site, including an interactive Tempura Station which everyone raved about! I went to every table to greet all the guests and they all told me it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! I have attended and coordinated numerous weddings and I agree that Chef Depino is always on point with flavor, presentation and service. I wanted the best for my daughter's wedding and I got it.
    Kasandra W. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfection!

Elegant Events catered my sister's wedding at Ever After Farms. All I have to say is that everything was perfect. The taste, timing and service were exceptional. The bride, groom, wedding party and guests enjoyed every bite. Chef Depino runs a well oiled machine. We are so thankful to her and her team.
    Ryan V. Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful wedding day

Everything was absolutely amazing. The professionalism , environment, set up, food, everything! Thankyou for everything
    Liz Married on 07/10/2021

Flexible, delicious food, accommodating

Elegant Events and Custom Catering was wonderful to work with. We didn't have a large group so they were able to accommodate a few dishes we could eat in the morning as well. They were very personable and very flexible with our schedule. Fun, lively energy!

Did I mention the food was delicious!?

Highly recommended!

Liz
  • F
    Fred M. Married on 05/28/2021

Fred and Kathy Mandato

Patrice is an excellent chef and our guests raved about the food. Everything was fresh, tasty and impeccably served in our backyard setting where our wedding took place.
    I highly recommend Elegant Events.
    Elizabeth H. Married on 04/25/2021

Wedding caterer

If I could add more than 5 stars I would. Patrice was the ONLY caterer in Stuart Florida who not only returned my phone call In a timely manner but also followed through with Enthusiasm and absolute caring. She did everything in her power to make our event perfect including going to the event site multiple times in my place (we are from New York so couldn’t get to the beach site prior to the wedding), meeting with the event coordinator who she even recommended to me, recreated our menu several times And never got upset with us
    ( picky bride), calming me and reassuring me whenever I got nervous ( which was a feat in itself)! I can’t say enough about her staff and her professionalism. They also came back the next day to cook an awesome breakfast for all our guests. The food was excellent
    and we truly enjoyed having Patrice and her staff part of our special day. She will NOT disappoint!!!!
    Thanks again for everything you did for us and for making this day perfect and as special as it truly was.
    Liz
    Vikki J. Married on 06/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top Notch!! Delicious food!!

Delicious food and top notch staff!! Thank you for a job well done for our daughter's wedding!!!
    Latisha F. Married on 05/02/2020

LBGT Wedding

This company was Awesome! The food was delicious Patrice helped me create a menu that would be great for my guest And as suitable for my budget. She was even nice enough to prepare a separate dish for my wife(lamb chops) which were delicious! Patrice and her husband was very professional. Hors d’oeuvres were cooked onsite which my guest appreciated receiving hot food. I would Highly recommend Elegant events for your Catering service.
    Jane H. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing!!!

Patrice was a joy to work with. The food fantastic and her staff very professional. I am ready to have another party just for her food 🥰
  • Karen
    Karen K. Married on 03/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing Food and Service

Food was fabulous, everything we wanted. My friends and family are still commenting that they have never had food this good at a reception before. Everything was exceptional from the pasted appetizers to the main course. Their team was professional and took care of all our requests. Would definitely hire again in the future.
    Caryl P. Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect 3-day wedding weekend because of elegant events

Patrice and her team are AMAZING! They catered our three-day wedding weekend and I can't say enough about the wonderful food and the exceptional team! By Sunday, they were family!! Our family and friends are still talking about the food!!! You listened to our wishes and DELIVERED!!!! Thank you!!!!!
  • Jalyssa
    Jalyssa M. Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10/5/19

Elegant events did an amazing job for my wedding. They were on time and the food Presentation was beautiful. Did I mention the food tasted awesome. I would definitely Recommend Elegant events. The Chef and all her staff were incredible and super kind!! I couldn’t have ask for a more amazing cater.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding from start to finish!!!

We first contacted Elegant Events & Custom Catering 3 weeks before our wedding. Pauline the event co-ordinator is simply the best. She sent me exquisite menus, buffet selections and stations to choose from. I had looked at a few other catering companies before hand and EE&CC's menus blew every other catering company out of the water. A week before our wedding i met with Pauline and Chef Dupino at the location of the wedding to go through logistics and they were amazing and so professional. No job was too big for them. Pauline went above and beyond for me designing menu cards for the tables and they turned out spectacular. On the day of the wedding Chef Dupino and her team were simply magnificent. All of my guests complimented the food and presentation countless times. We were all so impressed. From start to finish the servers and bartender were on top of their game and delivered an exceptional dining experience to my guests all evening. They had a fresh drink in front of them at all times and left with full bellies. We were unbelievably happy how everything turned out on the day and it simply would not have been the same had Chef Dupino, Pauline and their team not been apart of our day. I have never hired a catering company before this and i will never look no further than Elegant Events & Custom Catering again.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us. You are all truly amazing and we'll look forward to working with you all again in the near future.
    Vanessa & Alan Navarrete
    Jenifer D. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent food and service!

Patrice and her staff were prompt and professional. The food and service was excellent. The lamb chop appetizer was to die for! You definitely got your money's worth. I would highly recommend Elegant Events!
    Michelle F. Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding!

I booked Chef Depino (Elegant Events and Catering) as I was planning my destination wedding to Florida. There is always a certain amount of anxiety when planning an event from a distance, but after researching and reading her reviews, I knew Elegant Events and Catering was the company I wanted to go with. My husband and I are Foodies, and it was extremely important to us for the food to be SUPERB-- and IT TRULY WAS!! Not only was the food incredible, but the staff was professional and courteous. Chef Depino and her team created beautiful displays as well. I can't say enough about how absolutely delicious everything was. My guests are still talking about it. Chef Depino and her team helped make it an unforgettable night!
  • Ardella
    Ardella Married on 03/16/2019

Best decision ever!

Chef Depino and her entire staff were amazing. The food was delicious and they really brought to life what I was envisioning. Pauline was a dream from our first phone call. I couldn't have gotten to the day without her. Elegant events will NOT disappoint.
    Kaitlyn A. Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional!

Patrice catered my wedding yesterday and let me just tell you how amazing the service was. Every one of my guests told me how delicious the food was. The quality and flavor was unbelievable. She along with her staff were so polite and professional. They were indeed a great help during my big day. If you want exceptional food, then choose an exceptional chef like Patrice!
    Jayne C. Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding!

Superb! That’s the best way to describe Patrice’s food and her team. With the groom being a professional chef and most guests coming from out of state, the food HAD to be fresh, creative and delicious. We were not disppointed. The guests raved about everything- from the delicious passed d’oeuvres and bar service to the delectable entrees. I would hire her again in a heartbeat as it was one of the best decisions we made for this event.
illustration stars