Elegant Designs Specialty Linens and Event Rentals Reviews

41 | Azusa, CA

41 Reviews for Elegant Designs Specialty Linens and Event Rentals

41 Elegant Designs Specialty Linens and Event Rentals Reviews

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2018

I ordered, chairs, tables, linens, lounge furniture & pipe & drape for our Hillsong Women's Colour Conference at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles. From ordering, to making adjustments, to the set up and pick up, every person that assisted was on top of everything! They are the most reasonable, with the best quality!! Their set up crew was AMAZING! All my team during our set up had nothing but the best compliments for their crew. We had a last minute addition a couple hours before our event and needed more Pipe and Drape, not only did they make it happen, but were more than happy to help! The best!!

Manuel · Married on 04/11/2018

Great products and service. People were knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

great work, very professional, will for sure use their service again

Angie · Married on 11/18/2017

There was a discrepancy on the number of linens order and the ones delivered, one phone call and immediately was
    taken care of, the satin linens, chairs and cushions were in excellent condition, and the chargers were beautiful! I will use them again. Thank you Cristina for all your service.
    Amber & Jesse

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Your service and quality of linens were amazing! I look forward to using you for all my events in the near future. Thanks again!

• O

oscar · Married on 10/27/2017

Elegant Designs are one of the best rental place around california , very professional ,clean serious and great quality, thank you so much for been flexible at all times. I love elegant designs

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

Elegant Designs took care of all my needs for my wedding. They worked with me to fine tune the look of my tables and chairs, and then adjusted my order weekly as my date approached. They were quick and detailed with communications. So many options, and wonderfully knowledgeable staff. Fantastic.

Elegant Designs Specialty Linens and Event Rentals 1

Michael And Flor · Married on 08/25/2017

Elegant designs did an excellent job. They provided everything my wife and I needed for the reception! We would recommend them to anyone in need of events rentals, especially for a wedding reception.

Elegant Designs Specialty Linens and Event Rentals 2

Vicki · Married on 07/08/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Elegant Designs in choosing the linens & chairs for our 40th Wedding Anniversary party at the Langham Pasadena. Their selection of linens and chair pads was amazing! Their pricing was great too! We are recommending for our son's wedding next March!

Pearl · Married on 05/06/2017

Excellent and professional service. The furniture and linens rented were very nice!

Annabelle · Married on 03/16/2017

Super professional company to work with. Huge selection of items to use for your party and excellent quality! I will definitely being using them again. Janette was awesome!

Cody · Married on 02/19/2017

Elegant Designs Specialty Linens (EDS) have the most beautiful and best quality linens. They had everything we needed from polyester linens to satin linens and made ordering our linens easy and stress free for our wedding. Jannette and Christina were the best! They answered all of our questions and were very helpful along the way. I had made a mistake on my linen count and Jannette emailed me right away to let me know which was life saving because if it wasn't for her doing so I would have been short. We were so surprised of how beautiful the linens were. Every picture we have of our wedding is gorgeous and the linens definitely tied the whole look together. We will always use EDS for every event we have because we know they will always provide the best. If you are looking for linens for special day we highly recommend EDS.

Carole · Married on 12/09/2016

I would say compare, with all things equal, and especially with quality in all areas, you will decide to go with Elegant Designs Specialty Linens.

• Matt

Matt · Married on 11/12/2016

Elegant Designs Specialty Linens couldn't have been better. They completed their delivery on-time and left. About an hour later I walked-through our venue with the coordinator. In my opinion there were some changes that needed to be made (rows of chairs were too close together for the ceremony and the napkins had color variation (which to their credit, they told me in advance)). The coordinator said she anticipated my reaction and had already called. She left a message on their emergency number and hadn't heard back. I immediately called, spoke with the owner Vincent, and he had everything corrected within an hour. Even the coordinator was surprised everything was fixed - she prepared me that the napkins were unlikely to get corrected. I was so impressed by their quality, service, and product we just got back from our honeymoon yesterday and my first call this morning was to Elegant to thank them for all they did when I was "melting down" about the details 3 hours before our wedding and to ask where I could leave a review. I enthusiastically recommend them!

Cassandra · Married on 11/01/2016

Amazing vendor for all your event rental needs!

Sherrien · Married on 10/23/2016

I've used Elegant Designs Specialty Linens for multiple weddings and events. The range of products and looks that they offer is massive, and the prices are very reasonable. They were very easy to communicate with and provided me and my clients with excellent service. Everything was done beautifully. Their team had everything ready on time, and everything taken care of perfectly.

Ahlam · Married on 09/04/2016

Omg the most beautiful linens a bride can ask for!! They had the perfect color and the perfect patterns for a vintage wedding that I had!!! I loved it!!! It was beautifully done and I was sooo happy!!!

The team at Elegant Design made our wedding picture perfect the linens gave the final touch to our reception. The professionalism and helpfulness they provided us in helping design the feel for our wedding was PRICELESS.... the money we spent on our linens was well WORTH IT...

sarah · Married on 07/06/2016

they do everything they can to make you a happy customer

• W

wendy · Married on 06/18/2016

I made all my fabric selections from Chicago so they were very helpful sending me swatches of the various satin colors as my color scheme evolved. Their choices are quite extensive and the colors are sublime. Elegant Linens has a lot of stock because rather late in the game I contemplated switching colors and they had other events using some of them but they had enough for our large wedding....and they were willing and able to make more if I gave them just a few days...can't remember the exact number. The quality of their satin was so fabulous that I didn't even look at anything else. The satin napkins were lined or backed which made them much more refined than other rental companies.

Anessa · Married on 05/11/2016

EDSL has been our exclusive linen provider for more years than I can remember and they continue to be professional, flexible and responsive to all of our varying needs. We would recommend them to anyone that asked.

They are great to work with and have HUGE variety of linens.

Jenny · Married on 04/02/2016

I LOVE Elegant Design Specialty Linen! Janette, Christina and the entire team are always so helpful and flexible and have amazing linens. I am a Special Events Manager and EDSL is my go-to linen and party rentals vendor!

Jeremy · Married on 02/29/2016

Loved working with the team at Elegant Designs. They were such a huge help. They were also able to help with some last minutes changes to the event.

Alfonso · Married on 09/12/2015

Jannette and her team provided us with the most amazing event rentals for our special days. The setup and special touch they bring to the events made our wedding such a magical setting that had everyone talking about it! Their service and quality is second to none!