Elegant Design Events Reviews

6 | Blue Springs, MO

6 Reviews for Elegant Design Events

Sherrie at Elegant Design events was very nice and easy to work with. We were able to find everything we needed in the exact color we wanted. We rented table overlays, chair covers and chair sashes from her and they were perfect. She made the entire prices stress-free.

Sent on 07/29/2015

We had a Hello Kitty party for my 5 year old daughter. We ordered chair covers with sashes. It was so beautiful. Thanks

Sent on 08/22/2012

Renee · Married on 08/03/2012

I am so happy that we choose Elegant Design Events. We contracted with them for our chair covers and sashes as well as for their Day of Coordination services.

We truly could not have made it through the day without them. I did not have to worry about anything on my daughters special day. Nicole at Elegant Design Events and her staff handled it all!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2012

I hired Elegant Design Events for the Day of Coordination and Set Up/Tear Down services. Sherry was absolutely AMAZING! I was able to enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about setting up the centerpieces or if my vendors were showing up when they were scheduled to. The services they provided were invaluable! My mom was also thrilled that she wasn't the one that had to run around all day to ensure things were getting done. Instead she was able to hang out with me and relax before the festivities. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Sara · Married on 03/10/2012

Elegant Design Events was amazing to work with! They were very flexible with my last minute final guest numbers! The reception room was more than I could have ever dreamed of! They have definitely impressed me and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Vicki · Married on 10/29/2011

Elegant Design Events was the BEST money I spent for my daughter's wedding. They did "day of wedding" services for us and I can't say enough about how valuable this was.

Nicole met with my daughter and myself prior to the wedding to review our vendors and contracts. She provided excellent advice on many aspects of the wedding and reception.

Nicole touched base with all our vendors prior to the wedding, attended rehearsal - kept it on track with the venue & officient.

On the wedding day, my daughter and I did not worry about any details - we were able the ENJOY the day! Could not be happier. Nicole handled all the details and kept us from knowing any little situations.

I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 03/24/2012