Elegant Bridals Reviews

Elegant Bridals 7
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Really Satisfied Bride

I went in not knowing where to start, but thankfully there was wonderful people there willing to help. I specifically am grateful for Alice. She made me feel like my opinion matter and she wanted nothing more but for me to be happy. She was always there to take in my opinion about a dress and help me to stay within my budget. I highly recommend Alice and any Elegant Bridal associate! I was very pleased with the atmosphere of the store also!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you Julie! Alice definitely wanted to make sure you chose the gown your heart truly loved! You are going to be stunning when you walk down the aisle in 2021 and we are so glad we get to be a part of your journey!

Kelli Lloyd · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Staff!

I had such a great experience at Elegant Bridals! I truly felt like I was being taken care of and being heard by my consultant, Alice, who is amazing all around. I found my dress with her help, and I even cried (when I just KNEW I wouldn't)! And then they named the dress after me, which made me cry even more. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! Alice so enjoyed you! And don't worry - sometimes our emotions get the best of us! We are so happy we get to be a part of your engagement journey!
  • Abbie-Leigh

Abbie-Leigh Goss · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Felt at home!

Honestly, I was nervous about the process and scared of being pressured, but I felt so at home and it was an amazing experience! My stylist, Alice, was an angel to work with and made it a magical experience for me. I would and will recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Abbie! Thank you so much! We are so glad Alice could help put you at east & help you find the perfect gown in the process. She so enjoyed getting to know you and hearing your amazing love story!

Lacey Blair · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Great! Enjoyed every part of it!

Alice was very helpful and super sweet! Very attentive to my wants and didn’t leave my side for a second! Love my dress and loved my experience picking it out!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey! We are so glad Alice could make saying "yes" to the dress a fabulous experience! We are looking forward walking through this sweet engagement season with you!

Madison Defalco · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Amanda is absolutely amazing!

Amanda welcomed us and assisted me with trying on way too many dresses. She helped in finding one that had the fit and flare as well as simple embellishments that I wanted, as well as something that my family loved and could see me wearing! She even took the time to allow me to come back in and try on the dress again with my sister!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Madison, we are so glad you had such a fabulous time with Amanda! Thank you for trusting us to help you find "the one". We look forward to walking with you through your engagement season, though April will be here before you know it!

Mckinsey · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Exceptional

Amanda went above and beyond to listen to everything I wanted in my dress. She also catered to my feelings to every one I tried on and really made it feel truly all about ME! She was literally the perfect consultant for me and I am so grateful ❤️

Sent on 06/13/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Mckinsey, we are so glad Amanda could take your ideas and thoughts about your gown and make them come to life! We are so happy we get to be a part of your engagement season!

Kelsey Clemons · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Found my perfect dress thanks to Amanda!

Elegant bridals was amazing! They had so many dresses to choose from and Amanda was amazing! Super professional and patient. I found my perfect dress thanks to her.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! Amanda enjoyed working with you as well! We can't wait to see how everything comes together for your big day in October!

Ashley Freeman · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Exemplary Work

When I arrived at Elegant Bridals, I had no appointment, no idea what style dress I wanted, and three months before my wedding date! I know, WOW right?! Walking through the door, Alice greeted my family and me with a warm demeanor, a dazzling smile, and an exciting personality! She took my indecisiveness and rounding the corner wedding date as a challenge! She opened my eyes to numerous dress styles that I never would have picked myself and walked me through narrowing down the choices! She was helpful when thinking about details, but never pushy; she was inquisitive about my wedding, but never opinionated; and, honestly the list could go on! She made my dress shopping experience easy and fun! And, as you can imagine, I ended up with the most beautiful dress I could have ever imagined! My family and I made so many memories in that one day and we were treated so well by not only Alice, but the rest of the staff we met that day. We have nothing but great things to say about Elegant Bridals!!

Continue doing exemplary work!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

ASHLEY! You are amazing! You and your family were so fantastic - Alice had so much fun with you! We are so glad Alice was able to help you find a gown that you absolutely loved. We know you are going to be stunning bride when you walk down the aisle this October!

Madalyn Brown · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Special and AMAZING!

Alice is out of this world AMAZING! She made me feel like a bride should feel: Special and beautiful. 55 Stars for my amazing stylist AND Elegant Bridal! Absolutely perfect experience 💗

Sent on 09/06/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Madalyn! We know you are going to be a stunning bride next month! We can't wait to see photos!

Alexis · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Lindsey was the sweetest and was very patient with me! I'm so happy I found the dress and they made me feel beautiful as ever!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Alexis! We are so glad Lindsey could help you find the perfect gown to wear when you walk down the aisle to Danny! We look forward to helping you with the sweet details of your wedding day!

Sydni · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Dress Shopping

I made an appointment with Elegant Bridals just for a fun day trying on dresses for the first time. I had no intention of finding a dress at all! I walked in and being the non shopper I am, I was instantly overwhelmed. So many dresses and so many styles. But then there was Amanda. Amanda would pull out dresses and ask me questions to get a better idea of what I liked and didn’t. She also put me in a dress of each style which was great! I had no idea I’d like certain dress styles that I initially dismissed because I thought they wouldn’t look good on me. She was my advocate and my mind reader and I just met her! Amanda was so kind, personal, and she just made you feel good about yourself! Although I went in just looking around and trying on dresses for the first time...Amanda helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn’t have had a better experience! 💜

Sent on 11/09/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Sydni, this is so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you for giving your trust to Amanda to help you find the most gorgeous gown for your big day! We look forward to being able to continue to walk with you in this special time. Thank you for letting us be a part of your engagement story.
  • Haley

Haley Royal · Married on 07/23/2019

Amazingggg

Let me start off by saying Lindsey is such an alazing and kind person! I drover over TWO HOURS to get to the shop .. and it was WORTH IT ! I came in as a challenge to Lindsey, when asked if I had tried on dresses before I had to answer truthfully.. I have .. close to 100 dresses to be exact! THATS ALOT OF DRESSES! I’ve probably visited every dress store close to my home at least twice and I tried on some amazing gowns but nothing that made me go AAAHHHAAA ! now I loved a gown from every store .. I mean how could I not ?? Wedding dresses are beautiful ! But Lindsey pulled a gown for me that she knew was perfect but before trying it on I probably tried on ten others and “loved” two .. but when I put the gown on Lindsey had originally intended for me it was over with .. I WAS IN LOVE ! Not only did she help me find my gown! She allowed me to walk around in it and just live it out for probably about a good 45 minutes.. when I asked her is she wanted to put the veil and dress back she simply replied for me to live it up as long as I wanted !!! Most places are getting you in a dress and then out but not this place! I went to my appointment alone but that didn’t stop me from getting the full entourage effect! The other ladies would come by and oooowwweee and ahhhh and really made me feel special. Lindsey didn’t mind taking a millions pictures for me of each dress and for that I’m so thankful ! She even went above and beyond to do a video of me saying yes and of all the details of the dress for me to send my mother in law!!! I feel like what I’m paying for my dress isn’t just for it .. it’s also for the amazing experience I had in this shop and with these ladies!!! Not to mention the gown I said yes to was new and I was the first one to say yes to it so the shop has a tradition that if you are the first one you get to sign a card and the gown is forever named after you!! HOW COOL ???

Thank y’all so much !!
    -Haley Smith

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Elegant Bridals 8
    Elegant Bridals 9
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2019

Be prepared to feel like home. Everyone is just lovely and ridiculously amazing. Alice is such a jewel and I highly recommend her. I refused to go anywhere else after visiting. Found my dress and couldn't be happier. Thank you everyone at Elegant Bridal, you are making my special day even better.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/25/2019

The Perfect Dress

The moment I stepped into Elegant Bridals, I was in awe of the dresses. They made me feel completely welcome and stayed within my budget while also pulling the type of dresses I wanted. Alice was wonderful and helped me create the dress of my dreams! I love the team at Elegant Bridal!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Elegant Bridals 10

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Bethany, thank you so much for the sweet words and also for the photo! We are so glad your day was perfect. We wish you and Wes the very best in your new life together!

Karly · Married on 05/18/2019

The staff, especially Amanda, were super helpful at Elegant Bridals. She is so fun to work with and found everything I wanted and more! I recommend this company and their responsive, generous vendors if you’re looking for your dream dress!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Karly we are so pleased Amanda could help you find everything you needed for your dream day! We cannont wait to see how everything comes together!

Jasmine · Married on 05/18/2019

They were very helpful in finding the styles that I like. When I was looking I was not sure exactly what I wanted but they were so good to help me! The girls there all were all so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Jasmine - everyone so enjoyed working with you, helping you find the perfect gown and meeting your friends and family! We can't wait for you and John to tie the knot next May!

Destiny berry · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely love this place

This was the first and only place I visited to find my dress! Everyone there is soooooo sweet! I would Personally recommend ALICE WOODHURST, omg she is the absolute BEST! She’s very responsive, very helpful and she’s not going to quit until you’ve found the perfect dress for you! She’s very friendly, highly engaged, energetic! I just Love her! She made my experience as a bride the best one! No stress whatsoever! My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses from elegant bridal! I was very satisfied with my expierence! Highly, highly recommend this place!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Elegant Bridals 11
    Elegant Bridals 12

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Destiny! Thank you so much for sharing photos - so good!! We are so glad you & your girls had a fabulous time working with Alice. We are thrilled your big day has come and everyone looked fabulous, congratulations!

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

I highly recommend brides to be to get your wedding gown from elegants! The staff was very friendly and brought a warm welcome to me as I walked through the door. Alice helped me find my dream dress that I absolutely fell in love with!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Allison - we are so glad Alice could help you find the perfect dress to wear when you marry Ethan in March! We know it is going to be a beautiful day and we can't wait to see how it all comes together!
  • Kiah

Kiah · Married on 01/01/2019

Great Experience

Shop full of gorgeous gowns. The customer services was excellent.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Elegant Bridals 13
    Elegant Bridals 14
    Elegant Bridals 15

Carly · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda was such a great, joyful consultant. She was very knowledgeable about their inventory and picked out styles that I was interested in. She listened well and answered all questions with ease, was professional and courteous. Would recommend their team to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Carly thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased Amanda could help answer all your questions and help you find the perfect gown to wear when you marry Robert!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2018

All of the ladies are so friendly and helpful! Great experience!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Thank you Ashley!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant Bridals was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. I told them my style and what I thought I would like. Amanda instantly grabbed a dress that she thought fit what I was looking for. I tried on 3 dresses and then decided to try on the one Amanda pulled first. It was perfect!! As she zipped me into the dress I knew it was the one! Cannot thank Elegant Bridals enough. They made the entire process so much fun and stress free!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Elizabeth - cudos to you for having a great idea of what you were looking for in your gown! It sounds like that helped to make Amanda's job that much easier! We can't wait to see how your big day comes together, we know it's going to be beautiful!

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

I really recommend going here! They make you feel welcomed and take the time to help you find exactly what you are looking for! Lindsey was amazing!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Brianna - Lindsey so enjoyed working with you to find the perfect gown to wear when you marry Eric! We can't wait to see how everything comes together next fall!

Christine · Married on 09/21/2018

I had a great experience at Elegant Bridals. Amanda was very knowledgeable about the dresses they had in store and was able to find me the perfect dress. Even after we found my dress, Amanda didn't stop helping us. She even let my Maid of Honor try on dresses as well! I would definitely recommend Elegant Bridals.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Christine - we are so glad that Amanda could give you and your maid of honor a great experience! We certainly want to make Elegant Bridals a one-stop-shop for you and your girls! We know you are going to have a beautiful wedding in July!