Elegant Bridals Reviews

Elegant Bridals 5
Elegant Bridals 6
Elegant Bridals 7

Alexis · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Lindsey was the sweetest and was very patient with me! I'm so happy I found the dress and they made me feel beautiful as ever!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Alexis! We are so glad Lindsey could help you find the perfect gown to wear when you walk down the aisle to Danny! We look forward to helping you with the sweet details of your wedding day!
  • Haley

Haley Royal · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazingggg

Let me start off by saying Lindsey is such an alazing and kind person! I drover over TWO HOURS to get to the shop .. and it was WORTH IT ! I came in as a challenge to Lindsey, when asked if I had tried on dresses before I had to answer truthfully.. I have .. close to 100 dresses to be exact! THATS ALOT OF DRESSES! I’ve probably visited every dress store close to my home at least twice and I tried on some amazing gowns but nothing that made me go AAAHHHAAA ! now I loved a gown from every store .. I mean how could I not ?? Wedding dresses are beautiful ! But Lindsey pulled a gown for me that she knew was perfect but before trying it on I probably tried on ten others and “loved” two .. but when I put the gown on Lindsey had originally intended for me it was over with .. I WAS IN LOVE ! Not only did she help me find my gown! She allowed me to walk around in it and just live it out for probably about a good 45 minutes.. when I asked her is she wanted to put the veil and dress back she simply replied for me to live it up as long as I wanted !!! Most places are getting you in a dress and then out but not this place! I went to my appointment alone but that didn’t stop me from getting the full entourage effect! The other ladies would come by and oooowwweee and ahhhh and really made me feel special. Lindsey didn’t mind taking a millions pictures for me of each dress and for that I’m so thankful ! She even went above and beyond to do a video of me saying yes and of all the details of the dress for me to send my mother in law!!! I feel like what I’m paying for my dress isn’t just for it .. it’s also for the amazing experience I had in this shop and with these ladies!!! Not to mention the gown I said yes to was new and I was the first one to say yes to it so the shop has a tradition that if you are the first one you get to sign a card and the gown is forever named after you!! HOW COOL ???

Thank y’all so much !!
    -Haley Smith

Elegant Bridals 8
    Elegant Bridals 9

Sydni · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Dress Shopping

I made an appointment with Elegant Bridals just for a fun day trying on dresses for the first time. I had no intention of finding a dress at all! I walked in and being the non shopper I am, I was instantly overwhelmed. So many dresses and so many styles. But then there was Amanda. Amanda would pull out dresses and ask me questions to get a better idea of what I liked and didn’t. She also put me in a dress of each style which was great! I had no idea I’d like certain dress styles that I initially dismissed because I thought they wouldn’t look good on me. She was my advocate and my mind reader and I just met her! Amanda was so kind, personal, and she just made you feel good about yourself! Although I went in just looking around and trying on dresses for the first time...Amanda helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn’t have had a better experience! 💜

Sent on 11/09/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Sydni, this is so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you for giving your trust to Amanda to help you find the most gorgeous gown for your big day! We look forward to being able to continue to walk with you in this special time. Thank you for letting us be a part of your engagement story.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Be prepared to feel like home. Everyone is just lovely and ridiculously amazing. Alice is such a jewel and I highly recommend her. I refused to go anywhere else after visiting. Found my dress and couldn't be happier. Thank you everyone at Elegant Bridal, you are making my special day even better.

Karly · Getting married on 05/18/2019

The staff, especially Amanda, were super helpful at Elegant Bridals. She is so fun to work with and found everything I wanted and more! I recommend this company and their responsive, generous vendors if you’re looking for your dream dress!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Karly we are so pleased Amanda could help you find everything you needed for your dream day! We cannont wait to see how everything comes together!

Jasmine · Getting married on 05/18/2019

They were very helpful in finding the styles that I like. When I was looking I was not sure exactly what I wanted but they were so good to help me! The girls there all were all so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Jasmine - everyone so enjoyed working with you, helping you find the perfect gown and meeting your friends and family! We can't wait for you and John to tie the knot next May!

Allison · Getting married on 03/23/2019

I highly recommend brides to be to get your wedding gown from elegants! The staff was very friendly and brought a warm welcome to me as I walked through the door. Alice helped me find my dream dress that I absolutely fell in love with!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Allison - we are so glad Alice could help you find the perfect dress to wear when you marry Ethan in March! We know it is going to be a beautiful day and we can't wait to see how it all comes together!
  • Kiah

Kiah · Married on 01/01/2019

Great Experience

Shop full of gorgeous gowns. The customer services was excellent.

Elegant Bridals 10
    Elegant Bridals 11
    Elegant Bridals 12

Carly · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda was such a great, joyful consultant. She was very knowledgeable about their inventory and picked out styles that I was interested in. She listened well and answered all questions with ease, was professional and courteous. Would recommend their team to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Carly thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased Amanda could help answer all your questions and help you find the perfect gown to wear when you marry Robert!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2018

All of the ladies are so friendly and helpful! Great experience!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Thank you Ashley!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant Bridals was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. I told them my style and what I thought I would like. Amanda instantly grabbed a dress that she thought fit what I was looking for. I tried on 3 dresses and then decided to try on the one Amanda pulled first. It was perfect!! As she zipped me into the dress I knew it was the one! Cannot thank Elegant Bridals enough. They made the entire process so much fun and stress free!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Elizabeth - cudos to you for having a great idea of what you were looking for in your gown! It sounds like that helped to make Amanda's job that much easier! We can't wait to see how your big day comes together, we know it's going to be beautiful!

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

I really recommend going here! They make you feel welcomed and take the time to help you find exactly what you are looking for! Lindsey was amazing!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Brianna - Lindsey so enjoyed working with you to find the perfect gown to wear when you marry Eric! We can't wait to see how everything comes together next fall!

Christine · Married on 09/21/2018

I had a great experience at Elegant Bridals. Amanda was very knowledgeable about the dresses they had in store and was able to find me the perfect dress. Even after we found my dress, Amanda didn't stop helping us. She even let my Maid of Honor try on dresses as well! I would definitely recommend Elegant Bridals.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Christine - we are so glad that Amanda could give you and your maid of honor a great experience! We certainly want to make Elegant Bridals a one-stop-shop for you and your girls! We know you are going to have a beautiful wedding in July!

Cayle · Married on 09/21/2018

I don't even know where to begin. After searching and searching at multiple bridal shops all over Georgia, purchasing a dress and having second thoughts and getting discouraged, I was referred to Elegant Bridals. There was no other bridal store that topped the friendly, patient, attentive staff that I encountered here. Lindsey was (and still is ;)) AH-MA-ZING! I felt right at home with them and it really means a lot to deal such great people who genuinely care about their customers. I can't wait to share my pictures with them after my wedding!!! Thank You Lindsey and team for taking care of me!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

I could not have chose a better place to go to pick my dream dress!! ❤️ From the phone calls, and even the Christmas card we received, our service has been AMAZING! I had a bigger party (8 people) come with me and didn’t want it to be a problem, they told me not to worry and bring everyone! We arrived the day of with my name on a board and I had gifts waiting on me! My consultant was Lindsey and she was/is flat out amazing! I had a mental breakdown and she helped myself and my mom with every decision! My favorite part, even though I wasn’t in the room, Lindsey broke down and cried sharing with my mom how much she wanted her daughter and her to have the experience we had! She has been beyond exceptional! Again, I made a great decision with choosing them to pick my dress! ❤️ Everyone should go there!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Kristen - thank you so much for your sweet story. We are beyond thrilled that Lindsey could make your experience wonderful for not just you, but your friends and family as well! We will look forward to helping you every step of the way until your big day in September!

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Words will never express enough just how thankful I am for Alice Woodhurst and Elegant Bridals. I came in knowing what I wanted only to find out it really wasn't what I wanted. Alice was so patient with me and always had such a positive and uplifting response to everything. If you wanted something, she had a way to make it work. Ladies, don't cheat yourself by going somewhere else other than Elegant Bridals.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

We are so glad Alice could help you find exactly what you wanted, even if you didn't know it Danielle! Thank you for your kind words! We can't wait for the big day in September!
  • oKMarie

Kellie · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing customer service, super friendly staff, excellent dress inventory for the curvy bride!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Kellie!

Haily · Married on 08/15/2018

Working with Alice has been such a blessing! I work long hours and am the worst with responding to emails, but she has been patient and very flexible and accommodating throughout the entire process. I am beyond grateful for all that she has done to help me find my dream dress!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

I tagged along with my best friend to her fitting and we had a wonderful experience! The staff were welcoming and there was a great selection of dresses! I had already purchased my own dress, but did find a hair piece that was perfect for my own big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Lauren! We are so glad you had a great time when you were in our store with your friend and that you could find a headpiece as well! We wish you the very best in these sweet days leading up to your wedding!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Amy was so sweet and helpful when looking for the perfect dress for me. I went to a sale trying to get ideas and fell in LOVE with a dress when i saw it online. When i found it in the store it fit me PERFECTLY. I knew it was meant to be and so did Amy. From the phone calls and emails everything was perfect. Definitely take advantage of sales and shows they host, you never know what you may find!

Not to mention EVERYONE is so helpful and nice!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Elegant Bridals 13
    Elegant Bridals 14

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Michelle, your photos are GORGEOUS! Ah! Thank you for sharing - and we are so glad our team could help you find the most beautiful gown for your big day! Congratulations to you & Chip!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

I️ found the wedding dress of my dreams at Elegant Bridals. Alice helped me and after telling her what I️ had in mind she picked plenty of good options for me to try until I️ found the one! The staff here is very helpful and made the process stress free!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Kaitlin we are so glad Alice could help you with your vision of what you wanted to look like on your big day! We know you are going to be absolutely stunning and we can't wait to help you with more of your wedding details!

Cynthia · Married on 05/31/2018

These ladies are amazing! They make you feel like family and are always ready to lend a hand and give you advice and tips. They check up on their brides and this was such a wonderful touch. :)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! And Congratulations to you and Rohn! We can't wait to see photos from your big day, we hope it was perfect!

Lela · Married on 05/22/2018

Literally could not have gone better. Made me feel beautiful every step of the way!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Elegant Bridals 15
    Elegant Bridals 16
    Elegant Bridals 17

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Yay Lela! We are so excited for you! Thank you for including the photos of your day at the store and your engagement! We cannot wait for your big day in May!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2018

I had the best time with Amanda. She was very patient and also very quick to understand what I was looking for. I am so happy with my dress that we ordered and loved the experience that I had picking out my dress. All of the employees were so sweet and made me feel as if I was the prettiest girl in the world. I highly recommend these gals!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Jennifer - we're so excited for you! We are so glad Amanda could help you find the perfect gown and we can't wait for you to walk down the aisle in just over two months!