223 Reviews for Elegant Bridals

Sample Gowns (2)
Shoes (2)
Flower Girls (1)
221 Elegant Bridals Reviews

Lindsey was the sweetest and was very patient with me! I'm so happy I found the dress and they made me feel beautiful as ever!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Be prepared to feel like home. Everyone is just lovely and ridiculously amazing. Alice is such a jewel and I highly recommend her. I refused to go anywhere else after visiting. Found my dress and couldn't be happier. Thank you everyone at Elegant Bridal, you are making my special day even better.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff, especially Amanda, were super helpful at Elegant Bridals. She is so fun to work with and found everything I wanted and more! I recommend this company and their responsive, generous vendors if you’re looking for your dream dress!

Profile Picture Karly, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were very helpful in finding the styles that I like. When I was looking I was not sure exactly what I wanted but they were so good to help me! The girls there all were all so sweet and helpful!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend brides to be to get your wedding gown from elegants! The staff was very friendly and brought a warm welcome to me as I walked through the door. Alice helped me find my dream dress that I absolutely fell in love with!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda was such a great, joyful consultant. She was very knowledgeable about their inventory and picked out styles that I was interested in. She listened well and answered all questions with ease, was professional and courteous. Would recommend their team to anyone!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All of the ladies are so friendly and helpful! Great experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elegant Bridals was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. I told them my style and what I thought I would like. Amanda instantly grabbed a dress that she thought fit what I was looking for. I tried on 3 dresses and then decided to try on the one Amanda pulled first. It was perfect!! As she zipped me into the dress I knew it was the one! Cannot thank Elegant Bridals enough. They made the entire process so much fun and stress free!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really recommend going here! They make you feel welcomed and take the time to help you find exactly what you are looking for! Lindsey was amazing!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I don't even know where to begin. After searching and searching at multiple bridal shops all over Georgia, purchasing a dress and having second thoughts and getting discouraged, I was referred to Elegant Bridals. There was no other bridal store that topped the friendly, patient, attentive staff that I encountered here. Lindsey was (and still is ;)) AH-MA-ZING! I felt right at home with them and it really means a lot to deal such great people who genuinely care about their customers. I can't wait to share my pictures with them after my wedding!!! Thank You Lindsey and team for taking care of me!

Profile Picture Cayle, 9/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I could not have chose a better place to go to pick my dream dress!! ❤️ From the phone calls, and even the Christmas card we received, our service has been AMAZING! I had a bigger party (8 people) come with me and didn’t want it to be a problem, they told me not to worry and bring everyone! We arrived the day of with my name on a board and I had gifts waiting on me! My consultant was Lindsey and she was/is flat out amazing! I had a mental breakdown and she helped myself and my mom with every decision! My favorite part, even though I wasn’t in the room, Lindsey broke down and cried sharing with my mom how much she wanted her daughter and her to have the experience we had! She has been beyond exceptional! Again, I made a great decision with choosing them to pick my dress! ❤️ Everyone should go there!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Words will never express enough just how thankful I am for Alice Woodhurst and Elegant Bridals. I came in knowing what I wanted only to find out it really wasn't what I wanted. Alice was so patient with me and always had such a positive and uplifting response to everything. If you wanted something, she had a way to make it work. Ladies, don't cheat yourself by going somewhere else other than Elegant Bridals.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing customer service, super friendly staff, excellent dress inventory for the curvy bride!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride

Working with Alice has been such a blessing! I work long hours and am the worst with responding to emails, but she has been patient and very flexible and accommodating throughout the entire process. I am beyond grateful for all that she has done to help me find my dream dress!

Profile Picture Haily, 8/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I tagged along with my best friend to her fitting and we had a wonderful experience! The staff were welcoming and there was a great selection of dresses! I had already purchased my own dress, but did find a hair piece that was perfect for my own big day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Elegant Bridals. Amanda was very knowledgeable about the dresses they had in store and was able to find me the perfect dress. Even after we found my dress, Amanda didn't stop helping us. She even let my Maid of Honor try on dresses as well! I would definitely recommend Elegant Bridals.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amy was so sweet and helpful when looking for the perfect dress for me. I went to a sale trying to get ideas and fell in LOVE with a dress when i saw it online. When i found it in the store it fit me PERFECTLY. I knew it was meant to be and so did Amy. From the phone calls and emails everything was perfect. Definitely take advantage of sales and shows they host, you never know what you may find!

Not to mention EVERYONE is so helpful and nice!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I️ found the wedding dress of my dreams at Elegant Bridals. Alice helped me and after telling her what I️ had in mind she picked plenty of good options for me to try until I️ found the one! The staff here is very helpful and made the process stress free!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These ladies are amazing! They make you feel like family and are always ready to lend a hand and give you advice and tips. They check up on their brides and this was such a wonderful touch. :)

Profile Picture Cynthia , 5/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Literally could not have gone better. Made me feel beautiful every step of the way!!

Profile Picture Lela, 5/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best time with Amanda. She was very patient and also very quick to understand what I was looking for. I am so happy with my dress that we ordered and loved the experience that I had picking out my dress. All of the employees were so sweet and made me feel as if I was the prettiest girl in the world. I highly recommend these gals!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Bridal Gowns

The entire staff provided excellent customer service. One of my bridesmaids dress was stolen. The staff made sure her dress was re-ordered and delivered to her in time.

Profile Picture Shontell , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful!! Everyone was so nice and helpful!!

Profile Picture Emilee, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elegant Bridals is phenomenal!! Alice was my consultant, and she was fantastic!! I was nervous about finding my dress, especially since I am a curvy girl. As soon as I walked into Elegant I was welcomed with open arms, and had many options for a gorgeous gown. I LOVED my experience! I wish I could do it all over just to relieve the moment :) Alice and the rest of the staff at Elegant go above and beyond to make you feel truly special while you are there. If you are nervous or hesitant on where to go, choose Elegant Bridals! I promise, you will have an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews