Elegant Bridals Reviews

262 Reviews for Elegant Bridals

• Candice

Candice · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing

When you go I recommend you ask for Ellen she is amazing and so sweet!!!! She helped me find the dress of my dreams and she cried along with me!!!! She is 100/10 just amazing!!!

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Candice, thank you so much for your sweet review! We LOVE Ellen, she is totally amazing and YES, so sweet! We can't wait to see photos from the big day!
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Really Satisfied Bride

I went in not knowing where to start, but thankfully there was wonderful people there willing to help. I specifically am grateful for Alice. She made me feel like my opinion matter and she wanted nothing more but for me to be happy. She was always there to take in my opinion about a dress and help me to stay within my budget. I highly recommend Alice and any Elegant Bridal associate! I was very pleased with the atmosphere of the store also!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you Julie! Alice definitely wanted to make sure you chose the gown your heart truly loved! You are going to be stunning when you walk down the aisle in 2021 and we are so glad we get to be a part of your journey!

Glorianne Young · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Ellen from Elegant Bridals did an amazing job with helping me find my dream gown. I told Ellen what I was looking for in a dress and she knew exactly which one to bring out. While my mom, sister, and I walked around looking at dresses, Ellen went looking for that perfect dress. I knew I was going to love it when she brought it out. I purposely waited to try that one on. Once I did, I fell in love. I didn’t want to take it off. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in it next year. I HIGHLY recommend Ellen. She did an outstanding job in helping me find my dream gown!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Glorianne, thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVE Ellen to pieces and we are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience with her! We can't wait to see everything come together when you say I DO.

April Jones · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Phenomenal!

Last month I finally had the amazing opportunity to have my appointment at Elegant Bridals to find the dress I will wear when I marry my fiancé. The entire staff was absolutely amazing. From the time I called to make my appointment extending to after purchasing and picking up my dress. I am so blessed to have had Ellen as my consultant! She was wonderfully supportive throughout the entire appointment. I felt and believed she was as excited about me finding my dress as I was that day. It felt more like finding my perfect dress with a close friend. I could tell it was more than a job for Ellen. I would, hands down, recommend going to Elegant Bridals to find your perfect dress. The entire staff is amazing, but, if you have the opportunity, request to have your appointment with Ellen.

Elegant Bridals's reply:

April, we are so glad Ellen could take such good care of you! We are so excited that you found your dream gown to walk down the aisle in and can't wait to join you in this special time in your life!

Samantha Mellott · Getting married on 04/24/2021

April wedding

Alice is the absolute best !!! She was so extremely kind and truly whole heartedly cared about every dress I tried on. They listen and care about the bride and their guest.
    I recommend elegant Bridals to every bride I speak to !!!

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! Alice so enjoyed helping you to find the perfect gown for your wedding day in April! We appreciate your recommendations to your friends more than you know!

Mia Lakes · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Beyond Amazing

My visit to Elegant Bridals was beyond amazing! Although they were working under COVID-19 restrictions, they still gave the best customer service I have witnessed since the pandemic. The thing I love most about my experience is Katelyn Weekley! Katelyn listened to what I wanted and immediately delivered. She made me feel like a bride in every dress I tried on. If you are in need of a wedding gown, Katelyn and Elegant Bridals will not disappoint!!!
    #ELEGANTBRIDALSDELIVER
    #LAKESGOTLUKE

• Qunteelah

Qunteelah · Getting married on 04/17/2021

VERY!! Satisfied Bride!!!!

My experience at Elegant Bridals was amazing! I went there for my first visit and said yes to a dress that was beautiful and in my budget. While I was there I tried on a good bit of dresses but there was one in particular that I absolutely loved but it was out of my budget so I didn’t get it. I thought about that dress all week and wasn’t satisfied with the dress I had chosen. I call back and asked if I could come back and get the other dress and they were happy to help me and got me any appointment quickly. Long story short I ended up not getting the dress I went back for but found a dress that is absolutely amazing and it was under my budget which was even more amazing. Lindsey helped me until I found my dream dress. I’m so excited to marry my best friend and can’t wait for him to see me in my dress!! Counting down the days 4/17/2021

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Qunteelah! You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we are so excited for you and your sweet fiance. We can't wait to see pictures after the big day!

Kayla Churchill · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Best dress appointment ever

I had the most fun picking out my dress with Elegant Bridals. Lindsey and Traci were so helpful and made me feel like an absolute princess the entire time! I wouldn’t trade that experience for the world. Their staff is the best and I’m so thankful I found my dress at Elegant Bridals!

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Oh Kayla thank you so much! We had such a fabulous time helping you find your dream gown! We know you're going to be a gorgeous bride in March!

Marjorie Rose · Getting married on 03/27/2021

A lovely experience

I loved my experience working with Alice at Elegant Bridals! She ultimately picked the dress I selected and I felt like she understood my vision from the start. I would do it all over again because it was that much fun and a seamless experience making such a big decision. They also included dress preservation and shipping after the big day!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Marjorie! We are so glad Alice was able to listen to your vision and bring your dream gown to life! We can't wait until your big day in March! You are going to be a stunning bride!
  • Krista

Krista Faloney · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Elegant Bridal Experienced

I loved my Elegant Bridal experience! I didn’t go in expecting to buy because I had already been dress shopping once before and was feeling pretty hopeless. My Bridal Stylist was Lindsey and she made it a very memorable experience. I was worried I was never going to find my dress or have that bridal moment but Lindsey worked tirelessly to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The entire staff was wonderful. I received so much support while trying on dresses from the entire staff. I wasn’t expecting to buy my dress the day of, so I didn’t have a full deposit but the salon worked with me. Making the payments on my dress were very easy. The owner and Lindsey have been in contact with me since my purchase. I am very much a neurotic planner but they have eased my worries but answering all of my questions. The salon is absolutely beautiful. I wish I would have taken more pictures because it was everything you want your dress shopping experience to look and feel like. I can’t wait to go back to get my dress measurements in May!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Krista! We are so glad Lindsey and our team could help turn your hopeless dress shopping into a fabulous day of celebration! We know your day is going to be perfect in March and we can't wait to see you next month!

Brittany · Getting married on 01/23/2021

Thank you!!

Before picking out a dress I was so worried that so wouldn’t find the “one” or feel confident in any of the dresses! But, with the help of my mom, maid of honor, and my phenomenal stylist Lindsey I found the dress of my dreams quickly! She made me feel so beautiful and confident in each dress that I tried on! She truly made my day so special! I also want to thank the staff for also helping make this day very special for me! I appreciate everything you helped with and the giant smile I left with on my face! I couldn’t have had a better experience! Thank you!

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Brittany - we are so glad you could find a gown that you truly loved! A bride with a giant smile is our favorite kind :) We can't wait until you tie the knot in January! It's going to be an even more special day!
  • KENYA

Kenya Blount · Getting married on 01/02/2021

Simply Amazing

The entire staff was nice but Katelyn was simply amazing! With the pandemic going on I was very worried about wedding dress shopping with only a short time frame to do so. They made sure precautions were being followed in order to minimize spreading Covid and took temperatures of customers as they came in the door. It didn’t take long for Katelyn to figure out the look I was going for and did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress. Being a first time bride they made my experience very memorable. I would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Kenya, thank you so much for your kind words! We are SO happy for you and so glad that you found the gown of your dreams. We know you are going to be absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to see you soon!

Brittany Selbert · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Wonderful!

It was a great experience! Ellen did a wonderful job assisting me with ALL the dresses I tried on and answered any questions I had. There are many dresses to choose from and prices are reasonable. Would definitely recommend booking an appointment if you’re looking for a wedding gown!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Hello Brittany! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are SO glad you had such an amazing time with Ellen. We can't wait to see photos!

Carsyn Lowe · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Excellent!

I had help from Alice and Traci at Elegant Bridals and they helped me find the dress of my dreams! My "Pinterest dress!" I could not be more thankful for their help!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Carsyn, we are so glad we could help you find the dress you'd been searching for! We know you are going to be a beautiful bride next November!

Kelli Lloyd · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Staff!

I had such a great experience at Elegant Bridals! I truly felt like I was being taken care of and being heard by my consultant, Alice, who is amazing all around. I found my dress with her help, and I even cried (when I just KNEW I wouldn't)! And then they named the dress after me, which made me cry even more. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! Alice so enjoyed you! And don't worry - sometimes our emotions get the best of us! We are so happy we get to be a part of your engagement journey!
  • Abbie-Leigh

Abbie-Leigh Goss · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Felt at home!

Honestly, I was nervous about the process and scared of being pressured, but I felt so at home and it was an amazing experience! My stylist, Alice, was an angel to work with and made it a magical experience for me. I would and will recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Abbie! Thank you so much! We are so glad Alice could help put you at east & help you find the perfect gown in the process. She so enjoyed getting to know you and hearing your amazing love story!

Madison Defalco · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amanda is absolutely amazing!

Amanda welcomed us and assisted me with trying on way too many dresses. She helped in finding one that had the fit and flare as well as simple embellishments that I wanted, as well as something that my family loved and could see me wearing! She even took the time to allow me to come back in and try on the dress again with my sister!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Madison, we are so glad you had such a fabulous time with Amanda! Thank you for trusting us to help you find "the one". We look forward to walking with you through your engagement season, though April will be here before you know it!

Megan Richard · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Found the dress that was made for me

I went to elegant Bridals with my mom, mother in law, and 3 of my bridesmaids. Alice was absolutely amazing and made me feel so special during this exciting time in my life. She helped me find a dress that I was not only comfortable in but I truly loved seeing myself in it. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a dress, as Alice said “worthy of my love story.”

Sent on 03/18/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Megan - we are so happy Alice could make your gown shopping experience so special for you and your loved ones! We LOVE that you found a gown worthy of your love story, thank you for giving us the privilege of helping you find your dream gown!
  • Courtnee

Courtnee Todman · Getting married on 08/26/2020

Great accommodations

With this pandemic going on I was very worried about wedding dress shopping. Usually dresses can take a while to order but Elegant Bridals had many that you can buy and take home that day. They made sure precautions were being followed in order to minimize spreading Covid and took temperatures of customers as they came in the door. The girls were really nice and my consultant Ellen listened to my ideas and did a wonderful job matching the look I was going for. They also allowed me to bring in my laptop so I could video chat with family so I could still have a great experience.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Courtnee, that is SO wonderful to hear! We are so honored to have you join our EB family! We can't wait to see photos from the big day and we are so excited to walk this special journey with you!

Maggie Evans · Married on 06/14/2020

Easy and enjoyable

Ellen was so great to work with! She was patient, listened to everything I wanted, and helped select dresses that covered all the bases! I would recommend using Ellen and Elegant Bridals to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Maggie, thank you so much for your sweet review! We LOVE Ellen, she absolutely is so patient and wonderful. We are so happy she could help you find your dream gown.

Hannah Perkins · Married on 06/04/2020

Easy and convenient!

Elegant Bridals is the best! I had a few bumps along the way of finding my dream dress. I actually brought home two dresses before I found the dress for me. The Elegant Bridals team were so patient and kind to me even even though I was so indecisive! They helped me every step of the way to finding the dress made for me. Even though it was a little crazy and stressful with me changing my mind on two dresses, it didn’t phase them one bit. They made it obvious that getting the right dress for me was top priority and they did everything they could to make that happen. I don’t have enough great things to say about my experience. Don’t think! Just go get your wedding dress from Elegant Bridals!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Hannah thank you so much - we are so happy you found a gown that your heart truly loved. Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous, you were a stunning bride and we are thankful that we got to be a part of your bridal journey! We wish you & Russell many years of happiness!

Lacey Blair · Married on 04/08/2020

Great! Enjoyed every part of it!

Alice was very helpful and super sweet! Very attentive to my wants and didn’t leave my side for a second! Love my dress and loved my experience picking it out!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey! We are so glad Alice could make saying "yes" to the dress a fabulous experience! We are looking forward walking through this sweet engagement season with you!
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 03/21/2020

My experience at Elegant was beyond amazing!

Lindsey was such a dream to work with! She guided me through the process with ease! I was so relaxed working with someone who understood my wants and had an answer to all my questions! All of the staff are so helpful and attentive! I recommend everyone go check out Elegant Bridals, they are truly incredible!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Selena, and thank you for the sweet photos! We are so glad Lindsey could guide you through finding your dream gown - we hope your day was just perfect! Best wishes to you and Grant!

Bobbie Diefenbach · Married on 03/14/2020

Diefenbach wedding 3/14/2020

Elegant bridals was absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end I felt like a princess. I tried on dresses that I have never seen anyone wear before so I felt very unique and special. I could not have went to a better wedding dress store, they make you feel amazing and beautiful. Ms. Alice had me crying everytime I came in to try my dress on or pick it up, she was just fabulous! I also got all of my bridesmaids dresses here and just wow all of my girls looked so beautiful and the dresses fit their personality. I am very happy and grateful to have picked my dress from them and i wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Bobbie! We love all of these pictures! You look AMAZING! We are so glad we could help you feel a princess during your bridal experience. We so enjoyed dressing you and your girls. We wish you & Joseph many years of happiness!

Mckinsey · Married on 03/07/2020

Exceptional

Amanda went above and beyond to listen to everything I wanted in my dress. She also catered to my feelings to every one I tried on and really made it feel truly all about ME! She was literally the perfect consultant for me and I am so grateful ❤️

Sent on 06/13/2019

Elegant Bridals's reply:

Mckinsey, we are so glad Amanda could take your ideas and thoughts about your gown and make them come to life! We are so happy we get to be a part of your engagement season!