Elegance On Display Reviews

Elegance On Display 6
Elegance On Display 7

Lucy Lou · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious and gorgeous!

Prior to meeting Jennifer for our wedding cake, I had no solid vision in mind. All I knew was, I wanted a cupcake tower with a cake on the top tier and a picture of “um...I think I want something like this?”. After speaking with Jennifer and of her asking us a few questions, she was able to extract exactly what I wanted and I left the meeting feeling excited but apprehensive. Just to paint a full picture, I am the most indecisive person -- every decision is like Sophie’s Choice.
    When I saw the cake at the wedding, I was ecstatic. It was so beautiful and DELICIOUS. She nailed the color, the aesthetic, the taste… just everything. We ordered the red velvet, traditional white and chocolate custard, I’m not one for overwhelmingly sweet desserts and these were just the perfect balance. We loved them and most importantly, our guests loved them..
    We were incredibly bummed when we weren’t able to eat the leftover cake until a week after the wedding. We prepared ourselves for a drier/more stale version of the deliciousness we had but to our surprise, it was still just as good as what we had on the day of the wedding. We could not have been happier with Jennifer and highly recommend what she has to offer. We still talk about wanting more of Jennifer’s cake to this day!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Elegance On Display 8
    Elegance On Display 9

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you for the review. And for posting pictures. I’m so happy we could make your dream come true.

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

Themed cake for the win!

I loved my cake!!! I am not a cake person and this cake was DELICIOUS!! Not only did my cake come out perfect but she helped me bring my idea to life for an amazing price. It was simple yet stood out and even made a small cake for us to save for our 1 year anniversary. She worked with me on a price I could afford and im so happy with how it turned out.

Linda · Married on 10/13/2018

Dessert table received raves

Elegance on Display was everything we wanted for our wedding desserts, and more. Jennifer was very easy to work with, flexible, and they delivered to our event on the day of the wedding. We had opted not to have a large wedding cake for our wedding with 200 guests. Instead, we wanted a dessert table with a large variety of desserts. We met with Jennifer for a tasting of the desserts we had in mind. The only problem was there were so many delicious choices. Jennifer also showed us photos of what the display could look like. We chose about 10 different items: mini cupcakes, cake shots, eclairs, choc. covered strawberries, macaroons, stores brownies, etc. and all were so delicious that even though we had planned on about 3-4 small desserts per person, there were only 13 pieces left on the table at the end of the event. The price was also well within our range and actually less expensive than one large cake. Guests raved about our choice for dessert and it made a beautiful display.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you so much. We loved being part of your day. I’m glad your guests enjoyed all the yummy desserts.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Work!

Jennifer was great to work with and had such great tasting desserts! Everything looked amazing and we were very happy without how it all turned out.

Jessica Chel · Married on 09/14/2018

The most beautiful and delicious cake

The cake was everything we wanted. It was gorgeous and it tasted amazing!! highly recommend.

Elegance On Display 10
    Elegance On Display 11
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious!

Jennifer did a fantastic job designing my wedding cake and dessert table for my wedding! I first came across Elegance on Display by searching through Wedding Wire and then her website. Every cake was designed with amazing detail and I loved that I could also order desserts. I met with Jennifer for a cake tasting. Delicious! I knew instantly I wanted her to design my cake. I selected a three-tier cake with each layer being a different flavor. I also ordered three different desserts to accompany my cake. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries, mini berry chocolate tarts, and mini blueberry topped cheesecakes. The prices were so reasonable and everything tasted fantastic! I would definitely recommend Elegance on Display!

Elegance On Display 12
    Elegance On Display 13
    Elegance On Display 14

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer is incredible!! She was so helpful during our cake tasting/consultation - providing fantastic suggestions when pairing the cakes with fillings and frostings, and clearly can create any kind of cake or additional desserts that you need for your wedding. Whatever your dream cake is, she can do it!

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! We decided to go with a yellow cake with buttercream and strawberry filling in half of our layers, and a praline spice cake with cream cheese frosting in the other layers. Our guests loved the options and couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was.

We would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Elegance On Display 15

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you very much. Glad we could make your day special.

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

I selected Elegance on Display from the vendor list from my venue and I am so happy that that they recommended her!

First off, the pictures on the website were amazing! When you click on the gallery it takes you to categories so you can look at they type of cake that interests you. Every picture looked so beautiful and each had a different vibe to it.

Honestly, one of the main reasons we picked Elegance on Display was because we knew we wanted a dessert bar and a small cake for our wedding. Jennifer offered such a wide variety of small treats as well as beautiful cake design so it seemed to be perfect.

When we sat down for our tasting Jennifer was beyond amazing. She offered various different cake flavors as well as samplings of the mini desserts. She offered suggestions on flavors and tried to instill balance on our array of small desserts. She was so accommodating when I expressed interest in having a more untraditional wedding cake flavor and brought out a taste of banana cake for us. It was delicious and she suggested peanut butter frosting and we were sold. We also got a very traditional almond cake with fudge and fruit that was perfect for the more traditional crowd. Both of these flavors she suggested and we loved each of them. For the small desserts there were so many options! Any flavor I asked for she said she could do and had every dessert I could think of! She catered to our individual tastes from s'mores cupcakes for my husband to mini key lime pies for me as well as cream puffs for the parents.

From there, she sketched a beautiful wedding cake from my vague descriptions. It helped that she had very pretty models and so many more pictures to look at to help me focus my vision.

On the day, the cake was absolutely beautiful! She could not have done a more beautiful job! And of course it was so delicious as were all of the desserts! Everyone was raving about the cake and desserts all night!

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

Jennifer from Elegance on Display was awesome! She gave us great, different decorating ideas and the desserts were awesome! We ended up doing a three tier cake, but on three different tiers and mini pavlovas (many of our guests were from Australia as my husband is Australian). She was so wonderful in discussing ideas of what desserts we wanted to do. And the pavlovas were absolutely spot on - super delicious! We did a chiffon cake - super fluffy! Buttercream frosting is included in the pricing, and she colored it perfectly (we did ombre coloring) and had buttercream flowers as well. All delivered right on time, and beautifully done! (Sorry the photo isn't better, haven't gotten my professional ones back yet!)

Elegance On Display 16
  • Kris

Kris · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding cake was Gluten Free and it was the most delicious wedding cake I have ever had. We chose a naked cake with piped on trees and mountains for our adventure theme. It was perfect! The staff at Elegance on Display created a work of art. We chose to also have a desert table with many different deserts including some of the best Macaroons ever. Thank you everyone at Elegance on Display, we had some very very happy guests.

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2017

Absolutely loved my wedding cake, Jennifer did an amazing job!!!

Elegance On Display 17

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Jeniffer made the most delicious cake for my wedding!! By far the best cake I've tasted! When I first met with her she was so nice and professional! She listened to me and my needs! My family and friend's kept telling my husband and I how great our cake was along with the amazing desserts!! I definitely recommend Jennifer to anyone!!:)

Nicolette · Married on 10/07/2017

You won't regret going with Elegance on Display!
    I searched for weeks for a baker who had both a competitive price and beautiful cakes & couldn't be any happier with my choice :)
    I had a very specific vision in mind for our wedding cake, it had rock candy, pearls, marble, & an airbrushed layer made to look like watercolor (picture to be attached at a later time). I know, it sounds like a lot, but I promise you it's super awesome. I sent a Pinterest picture over to Jennifer & she said it'd be no problem at all. She even followed up with me a month or so before the wedding to double-check on the details to ensure it was exactly what we wanted.
    Admittedly, neither my husband or I are a fan of cake (ironic, I know), but that wasn't a problem at all for Elegance on Display! My husband mentioned he liked Tiramisu while at our tasting, so they suggested soaking their white cake in coffee overnight & pairing it with a chocolate ganache. It turned out super delicious! I, on the other hand, fell in love with their almond cake which was super moist and was almost like a scone. Pair it with their raspberry filling, & voila! Delicious!
    I've heard a ton of compliments back from loved ones about how tasty & unique the cake was & it has only been a little over a week since the wedding.
    100% recommendation!
    Thank you for making my vision come to life :) <3

• toylen15

Crystal · Married on 09/03/2017

They were great! We had fun at the tasting, and they delivered on everything we discussed. They even made 2 varieties of cookies we asked for that weren't on the list. Everything was yummy, too. We were very happy with everything.

Louise · Married on 07/02/2017

Having a delicious wedding cake was important to us, and we were SO happy to have chosen Elegance on Display. First, Jennifer and her staff are amazing. Our design appointments were with Jasmine, who was so patient with us when we showed up late, but didn't rush us as we asked a million questions and showed us many options (we loved their photo slideshow and mock cakes on display). She sketched out our vision... and then sat with us for another hour months later when we completely changed our minds. The 2 cakes we had brought tears to my eyes - they were so personal and beautifully designed that I never knew a cake could be so special! But aside from the look, the cake was DELICIOUS. Both flavors were moist, dense yet fluffy, and perfectly done. My mom was so impressed that she ordered a cake for my bridal shower as well, which Jennifer designed to match our invitations - everyone ooh'ed and ahh'ed not just at the look but the taste too (we went home and promptly gobbled up all the leftovers!) Jennifer was very responsive all along the way, even getting the bridal shower cake to my mom earlier than agreed upon when she asked, despite Jennifer being booked with several other events that weekend. I will be ordering all special occasion cakes from her in the future!

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2017

Jennifer at Elegance on Display was great to work with. She was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. And the cake she made for my wedding was both delicious and beautiful. I'd definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you Amanda. Glad I could be part of your special day.

Theresa · Married on 02/23/2017

We ordered our wedding cake through Elegance on Display and are so thrilled that we did! The cake came out exactly as we wanted and was so beautiful! We enjoyed the cake tasting and the flavor pairings we were offered, and appreciated the one-on-one guidance to help us figure out what we wanted. And the cake itself was delicious! We also added chocolate covered strawberries to the cake slices and it made the perfect compliment! Very happy with how everything turned out!

Julia · Married on 12/10/2016

We are so happy we found Jennifer! She helped us design our uniquely gorgeous cake, and was happy to customize our flavor for no charge! (we wanted to add rose extract to the vanilla cake - and it turned out fantastic). And because our venue was close by, Jennifer didn't even charge us a delivery or set-up fee!

Jennifer was always responsive, and we couldn't believe the incredible value of her service! Having looked at many vendors before making our final decision, I can easily say that you would be hard pressed to find a cake this beautiful, custom or delicious for this incredible price! Please stop by to check it out - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you so very much. I'm glad you loved it!

Lenore · Married on 08/26/2016

Jennifer was wonderful! Her items were tasty and I am so glad I got to have her at my big day. I will definitely use her bakery again.

Nancy · Married on 08/08/2016

The cake was beautiful, It was exactly what I ordered! I gave Jennifer a picture of the cake I wanted and she did it exactly like the picture replacing the fake flowers with real ones as I asked. She checked with me when I arrived to the wedding to make sure she put the flowers I wanted on it. We ordered buttercream because it tastes so much better than fondant even though fondant looks so good, she put it on so perfectly everyone thought it was fondant. The side work on the cake was perfect, I couldn't of asked for it to be any better! Everyone raved about how great it tasted too!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/26/2016

Jennifer was our cake vendor that was included in our wedding package at the Wedgewood Fallbrook venue. We met with her first about 7 months before the wedding. She was so welcoming and really wanted to create something we would love. We really didn't have a clear picture of what we wanted so she asked us to describe our wedding vision. Since it was a concert theme wedding, she suggested using images of the vinyl records that would be at each table and including them on to the cake. She also wanted to incorporate our Ticket Invitation. She completely exceeded our expectations. The cake was a true work of art!!! Thank you so much Jennifer for making our wedding cake! She even made a separate cake to keep for our anniversary. Lovely lady and a pleasure to work with!

I loved working with Elegance on display! We worked on a custom cake and I had a lot of questions and details I wanted in my cake. The cake designer that worked with us was really patient and understanding. Such a pleasure to work with them!

Laura · Married on 03/11/2016

Our wedding cake was absolutely FLAWLESS AND DELICIOUS!!!

Jennifer crafted the most beautiful cake, with three different tiers and flavors and made it look like one gorgeous art piece!!
    Not only that. She was so easy to work with and accommodating with our particular needs! I would recommend Elegance on Display to anyone, any time. DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

THANK YOU JENNIFER!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jennifer did an amazing job on our cake and it was delish! She offered so many options and really helped to bring our vision to life and gave us a cake that fit our theme and wedding venue perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding cake!