Elegance On Display Reviews

113 | Fallbrook, CA

113 Reviews for Elegance On Display

Travis · Married on 05/04/2020

Amazing Cakes & Amazing Character

Highly recommend! The artistry is simply amazing! Not only are the cakes amazing I love businesses that give back! Read an article on Jennifer of Elegance on Display and during these hard times she is using her resources to help her community with hard to find items on the shelves! Amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee Jones · Married on 02/27/2020

Delicious and stunning

Jennifer is an extraordinary Baker and a true artist. Our cake was delicious and unforgettable. She exceeded all our expectations. It was beautifully decorated, tasted amazing, and was a focal point of our reception. She gave us a first anniversary cake for next year- it’s in our freezer now, and I want to eat it now !

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • DESIREE

DESIREE · Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding Cake 12/14/19

Elegance on Display did an incredible job with our wedding cake. Jennifer and her team are remarkably amazing. She executed our vision to perfection. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Deidre · Married on 11/09/2019

Delicious and Easy to Work With

We did our research and looked for an affordable bakery to do our dessert bar at Paradise Falls. Jennifer and her team were easy to work with from the start. We scheduled our tasting very easily on a weekend. We tried EVERYTHING we wanted to try.

They delivered the desserts to our venue where the dessert bar was beautifully displayed. We brought the leftover desserts back to our hotel after and it was so nice to have the desserts in the evening to snack on. Everything was great, but the brownies were a crowd favorite!!!! Jennifer and her team did a fantastic job and we may have to order more brownies, cheesecake bites, and cookies for future events. Thank you Elegance on Display for making everything so easy for us and creating not only beautiful, but delicious desserts.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m glad you enjoyed everything. We would love to do desserts for you in the future.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Ann Sagabaen · Married on 11/03/2019

Extraordinary Cake

My wedding cake was all that I asked for. I wanted it simple and clean, which was what was delivered to me on my wedding day. I also have to mention that their cake flavors were outstanding and think my husband and I had chosen the best combinations for our cake. Jennifer was awesome, quick to respond, and answered all of my questions. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to have a great tasting and looking cake!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Dana

Dana Kozhakhmetova · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!

From the very beginning Jennifer was the most efficient and friendly person to work with! She helped us to pin down what we wanted for our wedding, shared her knowledge and created the most delicious and beautiful cake and desserts for us in the end! Our guests keep asking where we got our desserts from. She provided an excellent cake and desserts as well as a top notch customer experience. Truly an amazing professional!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kim

Kim Mason · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing experience

Beautiful displays and delicious desserts. We did an array of desserts and every single piece was amazing

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/19/2019

jaw dropping dessert table created by Jennifer!

I just have to say that Jenifer is amazing at what she does. She literally created the most amazing dessert table. All of our guests were in awe with the beauty and detailed work she made on each treat. The cake was amazing, looked amazing and tasted delicious. If you are looking for perfection you should go with Elegance on display. Jenifer is also very professional, punctual, she did everything to a T exactly how I wanted it. super thankful for her creating such beauty on my most special day. Friends and family are still sending me pictures of our dessert table and telling me how amazing it looked.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Harris · Married on 09/01/2019

Forever Thankful for Jennifer - HIGHLY Recommend!

Jennifer at Elegance on Display went above and beyond our expectation. From the moment we first met with her, we knew we were in good hands for our cake. We went in to her shop for a tasting. I have food allergies and of course bride brain forgot to mention that over the phone, yet she was beyond accommodating for me and was able to whip something together that I could try as well. (How amazing is that?!) Not only was everything beyond delicious and we were practically already sold but, at the end of our tasting we expected to pay like any other tasting, we pulled out our wallets and she said "Oh no! This is on me!" That sealed the deal for us, she was beyond kind, warm, and inviting and made the entire process extremely stress-free. We wanted a small cake that we could use for cake cutting and enjoy between the two of us (me being gluten-free and dairy-free, we got the cake so that I could enjoy it and decided on a dessert table for the rest of the guests). We honestly would have booked her for all the other desserts had we not already booked someone else. It turns out the cake was being served to our guests (which was totally fine), and no one knew it was gluten-free and dairy-free, and they were RAVING about it. This was just a testament to Jennifer's gift. We are so grateful for Jennifer and the privilege of working with her. We will forever recommend her to anyone for their dessert and cake needs!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Christina

Christina Hirt · Married on 08/25/2019

Detailed and Delicious!

Elegance on Display was included as the cake vendor for our wedding venue, but I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a gorgeous cake in the area. Their flavor selection was unbeatable and their staff spent a lot of time taking detailed notes and drawing up a mock up of the perfect cake for us. The end product was so incredibly beautiful, with unique details on each tier including small pearl designs, lace, and icing rosettes. We chose an almond cake with chocolate icing for one layer and white cake with strawberry Bavarian cream for the other layer and it was absolutely to die for! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful and delicious desserts

We are so happy to have found Jennifer at Elegance on Display. We went for our tasting and immediately knew we wanted to book with her. We are planning to do small cake to cut and a variety of desserts. Everything we tried was delicious. I know our guests are going to be happy. Also, I don't know how she does it, but her prices for cakes and desserts are unbelievable. She also has so many amazing cake stands and other displays for rent for a very reasonable price. We are so excited to have Jennifer and her beautiful dessert display for our wedding day.

Update! Everything turned out amazing and we are so looking forward to using Jennifer for any future events we have! We went with the dessert bar and it was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/22/2019

Cake was Fantastic!

Wow, our wedding cake looked and tasted AMAZING! Jennifer and her team were so friendly during our tasting, heard everything that we were wanting, and really delivered on the wedding! Everything was seriously on point and everyone loved our cake! So good!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2019

Beautiful!

We bought our wedding cake from Elegance on Display and it was PHENOMENAL! Some of our guest weren't even sure if it was a real cake because it looked so perfect. And don't even get me started with the flavors...the cake tasted delicious! We are very grateful we booked Elegance on Display. Everything was excellent :-)

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/31/2019

My cake was amazing.

My mom who bakes, said her cakes were amazing. I ordered about 12 different types of cupcakes for my wedding and they turned out amazing. The gluten free cupcakes made my friend super happy!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Layonna · Married on 04/28/2019

Married 4/28/2019

Searching for a bakery was stressful but Jennifer made everything so easy and stress free the cake and dessert looked and taste AMAZING I couldn’t have asked for any other baker. There was no cake or desserts left behind hands down she is amazing and great at what she does. Thank you Jennifer so much

Sent on 05/05/2019

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Best cake ever!

My husband and I didnt know what kind of cake we wanted. We met with Jennifer and her assistant and they designed our cake from scratch and added our little stitch sticking out. Everybody loved the cake. I am so happy we chose her to do our cake. She even did a separate cake topper for us to freeze until our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you very much. Jasmine loved your making your cake. We love unique and different cakes. Thanks again,
    Jennifer and Jasmine
  • Jenny

Jenny Raymond · Married on 04/20/2019

Gorgeous cake design brought to life and tasted AMAZING

Jennifer and her team did a wonderful job with our cake and dessert bar. Jasmine was the one who did our initial consult, and she was a joy to work with! Everything turned out beautiful and tasted even better!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and posting all of the beautiful pictures. Can you email us the pictures?
    Thanks again,
    Jennifer and Jasmine

Joana P. · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect amount of sweetness

Delicious and beautiful! We worked with Jennifer and Jasmine from Elegance on Display for our wedding. We decided to go with them because they offered a variety of desserts and the cake was amazing! The desserts had the right amount of sweetness to us which was important because some desserts can be waaay too sweet. They offered vegan and sugar-free options as well, since some of our guests had dietary restrictions. They arrived on time on the day off and they set up the dessert table as planned.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Lucy Lou · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious and gorgeous!

Prior to meeting Jennifer for our wedding cake, I had no solid vision in mind. All I knew was, I wanted a cupcake tower with a cake on the top tier and a picture of “um...I think I want something like this?”. After speaking with Jennifer and of her asking us a few questions, she was able to extract exactly what I wanted and I left the meeting feeling excited but apprehensive. Just to paint a full picture, I am the most indecisive person -- every decision is like Sophie’s Choice.
    When I saw the cake at the wedding, I was ecstatic. It was so beautiful and DELICIOUS. She nailed the color, the aesthetic, the taste… just everything. We ordered the red velvet, traditional white and chocolate custard, I’m not one for overwhelmingly sweet desserts and these were just the perfect balance. We loved them and most importantly, our guests loved them..
    We were incredibly bummed when we weren’t able to eat the leftover cake until a week after the wedding. We prepared ourselves for a drier/more stale version of the deliciousness we had but to our surprise, it was still just as good as what we had on the day of the wedding. We could not have been happier with Jennifer and highly recommend what she has to offer. We still talk about wanting more of Jennifer’s cake to this day!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you for the review. And for posting pictures. I’m so happy we could make your dream come true.

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

Themed cake for the win!

I loved my cake!!! I am not a cake person and this cake was DELICIOUS!! Not only did my cake come out perfect but she helped me bring my idea to life for an amazing price. It was simple yet stood out and even made a small cake for us to save for our 1 year anniversary. She worked with me on a price I could afford and im so happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 10/13/2018

Dessert table received raves

Elegance on Display was everything we wanted for our wedding desserts, and more. Jennifer was very easy to work with, flexible, and they delivered to our event on the day of the wedding. We had opted not to have a large wedding cake for our wedding with 200 guests. Instead, we wanted a dessert table with a large variety of desserts. We met with Jennifer for a tasting of the desserts we had in mind. The only problem was there were so many delicious choices. Jennifer also showed us photos of what the display could look like. We chose about 10 different items: mini cupcakes, cake shots, eclairs, choc. covered strawberries, macaroons, stores brownies, etc. and all were so delicious that even though we had planned on about 3-4 small desserts per person, there were only 13 pieces left on the table at the end of the event. The price was also well within our range and actually less expensive than one large cake. Guests raved about our choice for dessert and it made a beautiful display.

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you so much. We loved being part of your day. I’m glad your guests enjoyed all the yummy desserts.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Work!

Jennifer was great to work with and had such great tasting desserts! Everything looked amazing and we were very happy without how it all turned out.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica Chel · Married on 09/14/2018

The most beautiful and delicious cake

The cake was everything we wanted. It was gorgeous and it tasted amazing!! highly recommend.

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious!

Jennifer did a fantastic job designing my wedding cake and dessert table for my wedding! I first came across Elegance on Display by searching through Wedding Wire and then her website. Every cake was designed with amazing detail and I loved that I could also order desserts. I met with Jennifer for a cake tasting. Delicious! I knew instantly I wanted her to design my cake. I selected a three-tier cake with each layer being a different flavor. I also ordered three different desserts to accompany my cake. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries, mini berry chocolate tarts, and mini blueberry topped cheesecakes. The prices were so reasonable and everything tasted fantastic! I would definitely recommend Elegance on Display!

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer is incredible!! She was so helpful during our cake tasting/consultation - providing fantastic suggestions when pairing the cakes with fillings and frostings, and clearly can create any kind of cake or additional desserts that you need for your wedding. Whatever your dream cake is, she can do it!

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! We decided to go with a yellow cake with buttercream and strawberry filling in half of our layers, and a praline spice cake with cream cheese frosting in the other layers. Our guests loved the options and couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was.

We would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Elegance On Display's reply:

Thank you very much. Glad we could make your day special.