Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier Reviews

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 6
Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 7
  • Laura

Laura Whitaker · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely incredible in every way

BEST BRIDAL SALON IN DC AREA!!! I cannot gush enough about how exceptional this salon is, or how amazing Jacklyn—the bridal expert who helped me during my visit—is to work with as a bride. Her careful consideration of my budget, her immediate grasp of my vision, her eye for detail, her sensitivity to my self-professed “awkward” areas (thank you for the body positivity cheerleading, Jacklyn!), the clear joy she takes in helping brides to find the perfect dress, and the breadth of her expertise were all stellar. She made me feel beautiful and, most importantly, seen and heard. Elegance by Roya should be a “must” salon to visit for any bride in the Washington, D.C. area—the quality of their gowns and service is beyond exceptional. Jacklyn, thank you for an incomparable experience!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Casey

Casey Saline · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Incredible!

So many choices!
    Wonderful consultants!
    Great prices!
    I had an absolutely incredible experience here. My consultant was incredible and very flexible as I worked through what fit I loved and ultimately what dress was perfect for me. She even matched me with the perfect veil!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 8
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 9
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 10
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 11
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 12

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hello Casey, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We couldn't be happier that you had a wonderful experience with us. Have a lovely day!
  • Joyce

Joyce · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Definitely check them out!

I walked by EBR on my back from another (disappointing) bridal shop in Old Town Alexandria. Though they don't take walk-ins, I ended up making an appointment, not really expecting much. But after working with Kristine at the Old Town Alexandria location and Mariam at the Tysons Corner location, I've been really impressed! Both locations have a posh feel while still being very welcoming, and each has a wide selection of gowns at various price points. What I really loved about EBR, though, is how thoughtful, focused, and professional the stylists are -- which is not something I've experienced at the handful of other boutiques I visited. Both Kristine and Mariam took the time to talk to me about what I was looking for, what I liked and didn't like about gowns I tried on, and after listening to my feedback, they were able to verbalize what I wanted even when I couldn't myself. They also made really apt suggestions based on my responses, responded to all my emails timely, and didn't pressure me at all throughout the decision-making process. I ended up choosing a gown at a trunk show, and they gave me a generous discount on a gown I fell in love with that would have been way outside of my budget otherwise. Definitely one of the best salon experiences I've had in the DMV area!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Hi Joyce,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words and taking the time to write us such a beautiful review. We are so happy to here that you had such wonderful experiences at both our Old Town, Alexandria and Tysons Corner location. We are so excited to be apart of your wedding planning process! Thank you again, Joyce!

Christine Luthy · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Fantastic Experience!!

While searching for my wedding dress I actually went to two Elegance by Roya locations (Alexandria, Tyson's) and had an amazing experience at both. Jacklyn (Tyson's) and Kristine (Alexanderia) were fantastic at helping me articulate my vision and find my dream dress. The one that Jacklyn picked for me was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I could not be more thrilled with my choice! She even helped me pick a beautiful view to compliment it. She was also an incredibly sweet and helpful consultant. As someone who searched for dresses in NYC, NJ, DC, and VA, I can confidently say that the service and salon at Elegance by Roya was the best!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a sweet review. We are so happy to hear that you had wonderful experiences at both our Tysons Corner and Old Town Alexandria location! We couldn't be happier to have you apart of the Elegance by Roya family! Thank you so much again for your kind words, Christine!
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Loved it!! Great service!

My consultant Sahar was amazing! Loved every minute!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and your bridal consultant, Sahar! Glad we could be a small part of your wedding planning process!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Dress Fairy Godmothers!

I had the most wonderful bridal experience at Elegance By Roya in Tysons! They not only have the best selection of dresses, they have THE BEST consultants! Sahar was so attentive and helped pull dresses for me to consider. She is always smiling and really cares about her brides. You can tell she is just as happy as you are when you finally find "the one". I tried on several and had a hard time choosing between 3 dresses. All the consultants in the store pitched in to help me narrow down a dress...even Roya herself came out to listen to my likes and dislikes of each dress. You will be hard pressed to find any other store with people who care this much! I left that day knowing that I purchased a stunning dress from three very knowledgeable, beautiful women! I cannot wait until I get to hang out with them again at my fitting!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hello Ashley, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are happy that we were able to help you find the dress of your dreams. We wish you all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2019

Good variety of gowns and prices.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time out to review us. All the best to you and your husband!

Ji Ga · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

I really enjoyed my experience. I didn’t have a clear vision going in on what dress I wanted. The staff took the time to let me try on different styles. There is such a beautiful selection. They made me feel very special with the custom job they did on my dress. I looked amazing and could not wait for my fiancé to see the dress. I’m very thankful!

Parisa · Married on 06/14/2019

Hands Down the Best Bridal Shop in Northern Virginia

I worked with Farrah and she was absolutely amazing! She was patient, kind, and had a very calming presence. I told her the style I was going for, art deco, and she was able to suggest lots of dresses that were perfect and within my budget. I visited at least 5 other stores before going to Elegance by Roya and it was the only place that I didn't feel rushed. I wish I went there first and would have saved a ton of time and stress! Farrah also did all of my alterations and she did a beautiful job—I'm so happy with how my dress turned out and love the French bustle! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress to go here first!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hi Parisa,

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much for taking the time out of our busy schedule to write us such a kind and thoughtful review! We are so happy to be apart of your wedding process!

Meghan Welsh · Married on 06/08/2019

Found my dream dress!

Elegance by Roya was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids and I'm so glad I went there to find my dress! I'd been to a number of stores and found some of the attendants to be distracted or unhelpful. Christine and Farrah at Elegance by Roya zeroed in on what I was looking for immediately and I found what was truly my dream dress, a gorgeous lace dress by Augusta Jones. Farrah made sure that it looked perfect when I came in for my fittings. They made me feel relaxed the entire time and like they were invested in making sure I looked exactly right on my day. On my wedding day, everyone raved about my dress and I felt so beautiful and happy in it. I cannot recommend EBR enough. Brides to be - go!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ashley Willis · Married on 06/08/2019

Fabulous Experience and Amazing Seamstress

The Tysons team at Elegance by Roya was simply put - amazing! I found my dream dress by chance...we accidentally made an appointment at the Alexandria location but the Tysons crew graciously opened up their doors and time to accommodate us. Fittings and alterations were top notch and I can’t give enough kudos to the seamstress. She made me feel so comfortable, truly listened to my feedback and her work was impeccable. I received many compliments on my dress and, since my purchase and wedding, have recommended Roya to many of my friends.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 13
  • Ariel

Ariel Reed · Married on 06/04/2019

Elegant and Intimate Bridal Experience

It only took me 15 minutes to find my dream dress at Elegance by Roya! Unfortunately the dress was two sizes two small! But the owner and my dress consultant told me not to worry - they would make some alterations to make it fit. Several fittings later and I had the dress of my dreams. I highly recommended Elegance by Roya for anyone who wants an intimate and worry free dress shopping experience.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 14
  • Asia

Asia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Bridal Experience

The staff at elegance by roya was amazing in the process of helping me find my dream wedding dress 😊. Kristin assisted me in the dress picking process and she is the best! She helps you find what you want with no questions asked! The alterations staff was great as well they suggest what they think would enhance your dress and help make everything perfect. I would definitely recommend this dress shop to anyone looking for the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 15
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 16

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Amazing staff! Made me feel perfect for my wedding day! Made sure I looked stunning and was willing to go the extra mile!! Ten out of ten !!

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 17
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 18

Veronika · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Dress! Perfect Service!

What an amazing place to get my wedding gown! I had never pictured my wedding dress and wasn't sure what i was looking for. After bumbling around 5 different salons I walked into Roya's! Best decision! I found the one dress (turns out you know when you try it on), a veil and a bracelet and stayed within my budget. They were honest, didn't try to upsell me and idd an amazing job with my alterations - so much so that I couldn't believe how the bottom of the dress can be trimmed to preserve the intricate lacework. I was never rushed, even when i came in late and always felt like i had their full attention. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Hi Veronika,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and that we were able to help you find the gown of your dreams!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

The dress of my dreams

So easy to work with their staff, beautiful selecrion

Sent on 05/26/2019

Lauren Kuebeck · Married on 05/18/2019

The best experience

From the beginning of my bridal experience to the end, Elegance by Roya was a total dream! Highly recommended to any bride!

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 19
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute best experience ever

Elegance by Roya is absolutely amazing. The experience was incredible! The dress I bought was the first dress I put on and only tried on 4 dresses total. Alternations were OVER THE TOP incredible. I tell my husband all the time I just want to put my dress back on! They are incredibly professional, friendly, skilled, and have an awesome selection!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 20
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 21

Maite Vera · Married on 05/04/2019

DMV brides go to them!

EBR is amazing from the beginning to the end! Their dresses are amazing and their customer service exceptional! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hello Maite, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our selection of gowns at our boutique. Best wishes to you and your family!

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Found the perfect dress!

Great service! This was the third place I went and it was the best. The sales girl was awesome and listened to what I said and found the perfect dress based on what I was saying. The shop is cute too, plenty of space to bring multiple friends to help pick your dress.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and found the gown of your dreams with us!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Dillon · Married on 05/04/2019

The best little bridal boutique!

I had my wedding this past Saturday and I just adored my dress. This place was thoughtful and flexible throughout the entire process. When looking at dresses, they were never pushy. The fitting process was easy and they even adjusted the dress in store while I waited at the final fitting so it would be just right. The staff were all super sweet and patient with me. They even give you and emergency kit with everything you need to know about fixing any mishaps. Photo credit: Kristen Gardner

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 22
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

If I had to do it all over again, no doubt would I go back to Elegance by Roya! Everyone there was so friendly and nice. I was beyond nervous to pick out a wedding dress and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kathleen Durkin · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection from start to finish

They went above and BEYOND to make sure I had my dream dress. My dress was extremely form fitting and sleek, so the tailoring was key. They spent so much time and scheduled extra fittings to make sure I loved the way I looked. The dress was absolute perfection!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 23
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 24
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 25
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 26
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 27

Khuncha Mutabchi · Married on 04/26/2019

Mariam is wonderful!

I visited a few bridal boutiques prior to being recommended to Elegance by Roya. My cousin suggested that we book an appointment, it was really last minute and I have very limited availability since I did all of my planning from out of town. They were able to fit me in for an appointment the following day. Mariam was my consultant and she did an AMAZING job! I had a vision in mind but unfortunately none of the dresses I envisioned were flattering. Mariam pulled a dress she thought would look nice on my body type and respected my budget in mind. It was a beautiful dress. They were able to get my dress in under 6 months and accommodated my fitting schedule since I was doing all planning from out of town. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/24/2019