Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier Reviews

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 6
Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 7

Nicol Martins · Getting married on 08/20/2020

5 Stars *****

Hi! I went in recently to look for my wedding dress and I was in love with Elegance by Roya. All the dresses were beautiful and Sahar was amazing in assisting me. She was also extremely attentive and sweet! My closest ladies came with me to chose my dress for my special day. It was everything I imagined and much more. Everyone there is so sweet and helpful! I knew instantly that I wanted my dress from here and this happened. It was an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend. Thank you, Elegance by Roya!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Whitaker · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely incredible in every way

BEST BRIDAL SALON IN DC AREA!!! I cannot gush enough about how exceptional this salon is, or how amazing Jacklyn—the bridal expert who helped me during my visit—is to work with as a bride. Her careful consideration of my budget, her immediate grasp of my vision, her eye for detail, her sensitivity to my self-professed “awkward” areas (thank you for the body positivity cheerleading, Jacklyn!), the clear joy she takes in helping brides to find the perfect dress, and the breadth of her expertise were all stellar. She made me feel beautiful and, most importantly, seen and heard. Elegance by Roya should be a “must” salon to visit for any bride in the Washington, D.C. area—the quality of their gowns and service is beyond exceptional. Jacklyn, thank you for an incomparable experience!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Laura,
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a kind and heart warming review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Jacklyn while shopping for your bridal gown! Many best wishes!
    OX- EBR Team
  • Casey

Casey Saline · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Incredible!

So many choices!
    Wonderful consultants!
    Great prices!
    I had an absolutely incredible experience here. My consultant was incredible and very flexible as I worked through what fit I loved and ultimately what dress was perfect for me. She even matched me with the perfect veil!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 8
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 9
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 10
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 11
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 12

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hello Casey, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We couldn't be happier that you had a wonderful experience with us. Have a lovely day!
  • Joyce

Joyce · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Definitely check them out!

I walked by EBR on my back from another (disappointing) bridal shop in Old Town Alexandria. Though they don't take walk-ins, I ended up making an appointment, not really expecting much. But after working with Kristine at the Old Town Alexandria location and Mariam at the Tysons Corner location, I've been really impressed! Both locations have a posh feel while still being very welcoming, and each has a wide selection of gowns at various price points. What I really loved about EBR, though, is how thoughtful, focused, and professional the stylists are -- which is not something I've experienced at the handful of other boutiques I visited. Both Kristine and Mariam took the time to talk to me about what I was looking for, what I liked and didn't like about gowns I tried on, and after listening to my feedback, they were able to verbalize what I wanted even when I couldn't myself. They also made really apt suggestions based on my responses, responded to all my emails timely, and didn't pressure me at all throughout the decision-making process. I ended up choosing a gown at a trunk show, and they gave me a generous discount on a gown I fell in love with that would have been way outside of my budget otherwise. Definitely one of the best salon experiences I've had in the DMV area!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Hi Joyce,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words and taking the time to write us such a beautiful review. We are so happy to here that you had such wonderful experiences at both our Old Town, Alexandria and Tysons Corner location. We are so excited to be apart of your wedding planning process! Thank you again, Joyce!
  • Morgan

Morgan Morrell · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Amazing service, unique dresses!

I found my dress at Elegance by Roya at the Tyson's location. My mom and I came up from Richmond, VA to shop in the DC area. We worked with Jacklyn who was absolutely amazing. She listened to what I was looking for and delivered! She was so knowledgeable, giving great advice on everything from alterations to accessories. Her focus was on me being successful in finding the perfect dress for my wedding. Elegance has such an amazing selection of truly special gowns. I fell in love with three gowns and needed some time to think. They were able to accommodate us coming back the next morning at our convenience for another appointment. The decision was clear to me then. I love my gown (and my veil). It is classic yet unique, exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone, it was well worth the weekend trip!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us such a kind review! It warms our hearts that you had such a memorable experience! We appreciate your travel to us here in Tysons Corner and thrilled you found the gown of your dreams- we already can't wait to see your wedding photos! Thank you again, Morgan!
  • Christine

Christine Luthy · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Fantastic Experience!!

While searching for my wedding dress I actually went to two Elegance by Roya locations (Alexandria, Tyson's) and had an amazing experience at both. Jacklyn (Tyson's) and Kristine (Alexanderia) were fantastic at helping me articulate my vision and find my dream dress. The one that Jacklyn picked for me was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I could not be more thrilled with my choice! She even helped me pick a beautiful view to compliment it. She was also an incredibly sweet and helpful consultant. As someone who searched for dresses in NYC, NJ, DC, and VA, I can confidently say that the service and salon at Elegance by Roya was the best!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a sweet review. We are so happy to hear that you had wonderful experiences at both our Tysons Corner and Old Town Alexandria location! We couldn't be happier to have you apart of the Elegance by Roya family! Thank you so much again for your kind words, Christine!

Samantha · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Definitely check them out

Amazing!! These women made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. They were super helpful all along the way.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Loved it!! Great service!

My consultant Sahar was amazing! Loved every minute!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and your bridal consultant, Sahar! Glad we could be a small part of your wedding planning process!

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience!

They did amazing from start to finish. They listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress for me. They were also awesome with alterations! I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 13
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 14
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely wonderful

They helped me find my perfect dress and I am absolutely in love with it!! Every single time I went in for a fitting I was treated like a princess. Thank you thank you thank you for making this process so incredibly easy for me. I couldn’t have imagined going anywhere else.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 15
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 16
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 17

Hi Tori,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your bridal gown shopping process from the beginning to the end- You look absolutely stunning in your gown and we could not be more excited for you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for writing such a sweet review!
    OX- EBR TEAM
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Elegant salon with gorgeous choices

Kristine at Elegance helped me find my dream dress! Not only did she help me choose my dress, but she picked out the most perfect veil that would compliment the dress. I knew exactly what I wanted, and only visited salons in the NOVA area which carried my preferred wedding designer (Lazaro). Very few salons I found carried his dresses, and this is one of them. I even ended up purchasing my wedding day earrings from them. They have a large selection of very classy jewelry. The salon itself is beautiful. It has huge full, length mirrors, comfy couches, and a large selection of gorgeous dresses. The crystal chandeliers and warm lighting give this salon such an elegant vibe. I had to go for multiple fittings, and each time, Farah made me feel both comfortable and beautiful. When leaving with my dress and veil, both came in separate garment bags of excellent quality. You would think parking in Old Town could be tricky, but I never seemed to have trouble on the side streets near the salon. It was never more than a 2 block walk from car to salon door. The ladies at Elegance were wonderful to work with. They always replied quickly to my e-mails and my mom’s phone calls. They were pretty flexible with me to find appointment times that would work with my schedule. If you are looking for a beautiful salon, (and a Lazaro) look no further than Elegance by Roya! You will truly feel like a queen on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 22
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 23
  • Sara

Sara Mackellar · Married on 09/27/2019

Hands down, the best bridal boutique!

From the second I walked in the door, I was treated like royalty! The selection of dresses (I fell in love with all five that I tried on!) is wonderful, you will find the perfect one for you at Roya. The staff is SO helpful, friendly and accommodating. I was under a short time line and not once did Roya have any concerns, which definitely put my mind at ease. My dress was ready and perfect several weeks before my wedding. I received SO many compliments on my dress.....Roya is the BEST!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/23/2019

Fairytale princess

Elegance by Roya has the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. I felt like a princess in my gown. Farrah was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sabrina · Married on 09/21/2019

Roya and team are top notch!

I visited numerous bridal salons in the area to find my dress but none were like Elegance by Roya. I went to the Tyson’s location early in my search and had a wonderful experience with the staff but didn’t find “the one” just yet. Visited a few other salons, changed my mind on the style of dress I wanted and made another appointment at Elegance by Roya. Both times I visited, Jacklyn was so patient and honest with which styles look the best on me (other salons said every dress I tried on was perfect, clearly just trying to make a sale). I feel like I was shopping with a close friend when working with Jacklyn. She made sure I was never overwhelmed and took my preferences into consideration.

I was lucky enough to meet Roya when I said “yes” to the dress and she was coincidentally at the salon when I went back for my fittings. Roya is a true perfectionist and made sure I was comfortable with the changes we made to the dress and liked the fit of the dress once it was altered to my body.

Chelsea helped with my alterations and she was so sweet to work with. She made sure the dress fit perfectly and instructed my mom numerous times on how to properly bustle it. She suggested we take a video of her doing it so on the day of it would be a smooth transition, which it was!

This was one of the best vendors to work with and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Eleni

Eleni Tsipouras · Married on 09/21/2019

Luxurious Experience, Impeccable Dresses!

The consultants at Elegance by Roya are amazing! Jacqueline and Mariam are especially kind and helpful; easy to work with! They made me feel confident, beautiful and, most importantly, listened to my vision and ideas for my wedding dress! They worked tirelessly to find my perfect ballgown dress and gave me tips on how to perfect the tailoring! They gave honest feedback and answered all my questions. They have an extensive collection with a variety of choices, without making you feel overwhelmed with too many dresses to try on. If you have not found your dream dress at other boutiques, please check out Elegance by Roya! My wedding dress fit my body perfectly and I have never felt so elegant! They also have lovely veils and headpieces! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Smooth Process!

Everything about them was amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Farah from start to finish and she was absolutely wonderful!! She was so patient with me and I’m very indecisive! Working with them was the least amount of stress during my planning process. Appointments were on time and alterations were done perfectly! Staff is so friendly! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Dress Fairy Godmothers!

I had the most wonderful bridal experience at Elegance By Roya in Tysons! They not only have the best selection of dresses, they have THE BEST consultants! Sahar was so attentive and helped pull dresses for me to consider. She is always smiling and really cares about her brides. You can tell she is just as happy as you are when you finally find "the one". I tried on several and had a hard time choosing between 3 dresses. All the consultants in the store pitched in to help me narrow down a dress...even Roya herself came out to listen to my likes and dislikes of each dress. You will be hard pressed to find any other store with people who care this much! I left that day knowing that I purchased a stunning dress from three very knowledgeable, beautiful women! I cannot wait until I get to hang out with them again at my fitting!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier's reply:

Hello Ashley, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are happy that we were able to help you find the dress of your dreams. We wish you all the best!

Susan · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything was perfect

My dress was beautiful! Not only that but from top to bottom, shopping to my final fitting everything was perfect. I felt comfortable, stayed within my price range, and alterations made it fit like a glove. I LOVE this place and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Roxanna

Roxanna · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!

I just LOVE jacklyn!!! I honestly love everyone there! I had already gone to about 6 other bridal boutiques prior to coming here and I had no luck.. from the minute I walked through the door... Elegance is all I can say... from the dresses to the way I was approached and taken care of. I met Jacklyn first and she is the sweetest & the most loving person! There were about 3 dresses I tried on, the last one being the one I was really interested in.. the minute I put it on.. I just knew it was the ONE! All of their dresses are so beautiful, this one was perfect for my body type/figure. Roya is also super sweet & funny, as well as the tailor/seamstress- super sweet... just all the employees there! I am definitely sending everyone I know there :) I received many compliments from my family/friends. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 30
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 31
  • Emily

Emily Swain · Married on 08/30/2019

Elegance By Roya Bridal Team is the BEST!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing the Alexandria team was to work with!

Farah worked with me from my very first appointment to my last! She truly helped me create the perfect dress! I fell in love with the fit and style of one specific Martina Liana dress and Farah helped me to customize it and create exactly what I had envisioned. I had multiple appointments to perfect the fit of the dress, and Farah made sure everything went seamlessly!

The dedicated time and attention from this team truly put me at ease throughout the entire process. The custom dress and design couldn’t have turned out any better and I am so grateful to have a one of a kind dress!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 32
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/24/2019

I couldn't have asked for more!

Everything about my experience at Elegance by Roya was magical. From my first consultation all the way through the fittings until the day I picked up my dress they made me feel like a princess. I loved my wedding dress so much and I couldn't be more thrilled with this bridal salon. You absolutely MUST schedule an appointment!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 33
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 34
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 35
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 36
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 37
  • Parees

Parees Moghavemi-Tehrani · Married on 08/23/2019

Jacklyn is the best to work with!

Jacklyn was the best and I would recommend all my friends to her! She was very helpful and made me feel so comfortable while I was there choosing a dress. She really made my experience amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Sun · Married on 08/17/2019

Elegant bridal shop

I found my dream wedding dress at Elegance By Roya after looking at sooo many bridal shops. They have the most elegant and dreamy dresses. The staff there are really friendly and helpful.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Depinto · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly highly recommend!!

Farah at Elegance By Roya did such a fantastic job helping me - from the minute I walked in the door my first visit to my final fitting, I felt like they really paid a lot of attention to me and what I was looking for. I visited a ton of bridal shops, but none of them provided customer service like Farah did. Highly highly recommend Elegance by Roya!! They did such a wonderful job, I trusted them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Elegance By Roya Bridal Atelier 38

Colleen Moretti · Married on 07/15/2019

Best Service

Amazing service! Had an issue a few weeks before and they were able to help me get a second dress to change into for the reception and everything worked out perfectly!! We tried other shops as well in the area and none compared in the service or quality of the gowns. I never felt pressured or anything from the ladies there and felt very comfortable. I absolutely would recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019