Electro System Pro DJ Service Reviews

18 | Traverse City, MI

18 Reviews for Electro System Pro DJ Service

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Was amazing to work with. Super friendly and played great music. Absolutely loved the job they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Electro System Pro DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much. We had such a great time with you guys.

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

Are you looking for a DJ that isn't in your face all the time, cares about what you and your partner want, and keeps the party going- all while being the nicest people on the planet?!?! Look no further, you've found them!! Electro System made our wedding amazing, the music was perfect for every single moment, our guests never felt like they were participants in a Vegas show, everything was personalized and personable, and everything flowed perfectly because of our DJ - they even gave us a personalized CD of all the best songs from our wedding. I honestly think that our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was had we gone with another company.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Electro System Pro DJ Service's reply:

Kate,
    Thank you so much. We are so honored that you let us be part of your amazing wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Jennifer

Wonderful company, they made the evening flow so easily!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Nick · Married on 09/17/2016

Jim and Jennifer were both very accommodating before and on our wedding day. Jim did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and involved with a great variety of music. Jennifer kept things moving and made sure we didn't miss anything. We were very lucky to have found them to help us with our special day. They are very good at what they do and would strongly recommend them for any DJ need you might have.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Gina · Married on 09/03/2016

The Knudsens were so wonderful to work with. They have tons of experience, and it was really nice having them both there on our wedding day so they could cover all the bases. Jennifer even offered to get us drinks when we were out taking photographs : ) They went above and beyond.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Jerry · Married on 08/20/2016

We absolutely loved having Electro System Pro DJ Service as our DJ! They were very flexible, easy-going and my guests went on and on how much they loved the music! Everyone danced all night long - they were so fantastic!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 06/26/2016

They were amazing and so helpful! I would highly recommend using them! Everyone was dancing all night long at our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely wonderful company to work with! They made my wedding day so easy for me and everyone loved the music! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

They were wonderfully accommodating! My husband's family is Hispanic and they made sure that we had music for all tastes at our wedding! Jennifer was very easy to communicate with. Really glad we went with them!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

They were amazing! I would use them
    Over and over again. I highly recommend them

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • User3712980 · event on 11/09/2013

Electro Systems were easy to work with and will definately use them again!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lori · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and i would highly recommend electro system pro dj to anyone they were great and they care about the people they work for.

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • User3706146 · event on 05/25/2013

The service was professional and flexible to our needs. The students enjoyed the music.

Sent on 11/29/2013

Kimberly · Married on 12/22/2007

Electro System Pro DJ Service was awesome! They were very professional, and are very good at what they do. The guests at my wedding reception were very impressed :) Everyone was having fun and dancing. I didn't have to worry about a thing, the DJ kept things moving along for me....father daughter dance, mother son dance, the bouquet toss, etc. my brides maid like them so much and used them for her wedding reception as well...which I attended and it was another great success! I would recommened them friends, family and all who want a great party :)

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jennifer and her husband did a great job at our reception. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kevin · Married on 10/06/2012

Jim and Jennifer did a great job with our wedding last year! They traveled over 70 miles (one way) to DJ our wedding at our reception location. They had a multitude of very high end equipment on hand in order best fill the space provided, since we did not know exactly how much room they would have after the caterers had set up. Everything sounded amazing and they had a great selection of music. I would choose them again and again for every event I need quality sound at.

Sent on 12/11/2013

4.2
      2.5

I loved working with Electro System Pro DJ! They kept the dance floor full all night and were very attentive to our requests. They were so on it all night! I would recommend them to anyone!! Best DJ around!

Sent on 09/16/2015