Eivan's Photo & Video Reviews

611 | Mokena, IL

611 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video

• Callie

Callie Becker · Married on 01/01/2020

Never Had to Worry About Them!

Even though you don't know who will be taking your pictures and video on the day, I completely trusted them with sending us the best professionals. And they did! Norman and Stephen were phenomenal. They showed up early, stayed until I got all the pictures and video I could think of, and showed me some of their footage and pictures they had taken to easy my nerves! They called a week ahead to introduce themselves and go over some of my must have moments to capture. They made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. We can't wait to get our photos back. After the wedding, they set up a phone call to go over things and questions you may have. They are a great company!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Hi Callie and Austin,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your "great" Eivan's experience and for placing your trust in us. Your appreciation and shout out for your "phenomenal" team, Stephen and Norman, has been shared with our Events Team. Thank you both, Callie and Austin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Amber · Married on 12/21/2019

So efficient and organized

Working with Eivan's Photo was amazing. They were well organized and made everything stream lined, addressed all of our questions and made us feel at ease as we approached out big day. I would recommend them to everyone!! Even after our event, they were organized, followed up with us and have super customer service.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Hi Amber and Korey,

Happy New Year and Congratulations on your marriage! "Working with Eivan's Photo was amazing...everything stream lined, addressed all of our questions...made us feel at ease...organized... followed up with us and have super customer service." Amber and Korey, thank you both for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, and that you "would recommend [us] to everyone!!" Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance is you need us in the future. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Miriam Phillips · Married on 12/08/2019

Excellent!

My husband and I highly recommend Eivan's Photo, Inc. Our photographer and Videographer came on time on our wedding day and took amazing pictures and videos. They were very professional! It was very easy to follow instructions how to download our pictures and videos.

Sent on 07/03/2020

Greetings Miriam and Michael,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "They were very professional!" Thank you for your wonderful review and for recommending us to everyone. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Miriam and Michael, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Carmon Wittig · Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful experience with a great Photographer

Eivan’s was amazing on our wedding day! Anthony helped everything run so smoothly time wise. They had a beautiful warm attitude and we could not have asked for a better company to make our day so wonderful! We had to make changes a few times and they were more than willing to accommodate us on our requests before the big day! Also on our special day Anthony had every one smiling! They are a wonderful company! I couldn’t be more happy with them!!! Wittig tested Wittig’s Approved!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Hi Carmon and Ryan,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's was amazing on our wedding day!...They had a beautiful warm attitude and...a wonderful company!" Carmon and Ryan, thank you both for taking the time to showcase your "Wittig tested Wittig's Approved!!" Eivan's experience with everyone. Your appreciation for Anthony, your Photographer, has been shared with our Events Team as well. If either of you ever need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Adrienne

Adrienne Siefers · Married on 11/27/2019

Excellent customer service

I am impressed with the professionalism and the thoroughness of this company to really get the pictures that are wanted. They listen very well and their packages are reasonable.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hi Adrienne and Jason,

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far. You summed us up perfectly with words such as "impressed...thoroughness...listen... [and] reasonable." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

Amanda Darlin · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing quality of service!

Thank you so much Eivan’s for getting us our amazing photographer holly and videographer Shannon. The whole set up process was so easy, all the packages were laid out and easy to choose from. Our photographer and videographer were absolutely amazing! They were both very fun and captured our special moments with the same fun and outgoing personality’s that we have. They were super patient with our kids and getting the photos captured we wanted! 10/10!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Greetings Amanda and Miguel,

Congratulations on your marriage! It has been our pleasure and honor to be apart of such a memorable day. Your appreciation for your team has been shared with our Events Department: "Thank you so much Eivan's for getting us our amazing photographer Holly and videographer Shannon." If either of you need us in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Amanda & Miguel, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sonia

Sonia G. Melara · Married on 11/16/2019

Really happy with the end product!

They did such a great job! I loved the video. They really captured all the highlights of our special day. With our package, we had 1 photographer for 10 hours, a second photographer for 5 hours and 1 videographer for 10 hours. I, unfortunately, arrived a little late to our first look but they were early. She wasted no time and took that opportunity to start taking pictures of my husband and all the groomsmen until I arrived. During the ceremony, they all blended in with the guests. They were not a distraction at all and they were able to get great photos and video of our vows. I didn't even realize the videographer was operating 2 cameras during the ceremony! It wasn't until we got the video footage to edit that we found out. At one point I saw the videographer dashing from the dessert table to the dancefloor to catch all the fun on film. They were all super nice. I am really happy with the end product and I am glad I chose them.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Hi Sonia and Jeffrey,

Congratulations on your marriage! We are thankful that you took the time to share your wonderful Eivan's experience: "They did such a great job!...really captured all the highlights of our special day....all super nice. I am really happy with the end product and I am glad I chose them." Your appreciation for your team has been shared with our Events Team as well. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both, Sonia and Jeffrey, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Kristy Killebrew · Married on 11/11/2019

Highly Recommend

We just got our photos back and we can’t stop looking at them! They turned out so beautiful! We had a great experience with Eivan’s. We purchased the photography and videography package. The process was easy, we let them know where we were getting married and then were able to select the photographer and videographer based off of their portfolios. We were then contacted by both the photographer and videographer in order to be able to let them know what we were envisioning and make sure were on the same page and go over timelines. They showed up on time and got right to work. They also were not in your face so it wasn’t awkward. Our pictures look amazing and we got them back within 3 weeks. We highly recommend contacting Eivan’s!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Hi Kristy & Hayden,

Congratulations! We hear your wedding bells ring loud and clear. Kristy and Hayden, thank you for taking time to showcase your "great experience with Eivan's" and for "highly recommend[ing]" everyone to contact us for their special day. Your appreciation for your photographer and videographer team has been share with our Events Department as well. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jamie

Jamie Wathen · Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful and easy to work with

Eivan's was a great company to work with. When I was searching for a videographer for our wedding I had gotten a few quotes that were way out of our budget and nearly gave up on having a videographer. Then Eivan’s was running a special discount that fit our budget. I booked an appointment, we had a call and were sold! Once we were closer to our wedding date we completed a questionnaire about what we wanted to capture on our big day, they paired us up with our videographer and our special day was captured. Our videographer was great! We had a call a week before our day to set a game plan and on the day it went so smoothly and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Greetings Jamie and Christopher,

I hear congratulations are in order. Congratulations to you both on your marriage from all of us here at Eivan's! We're thrilled to hear that you feel we're "a great company to work with" and that your "videographer was great!" Thank you both, Jamie and Christopher, for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience with everyone. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need photography and/or videography assistance. We greatly appreciate the honor in capturing your special day and to you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jason

Jason Smith · Married on 11/03/2019

Best Photography/Videography Company Ever!!!!

My wife and I used Eivan’s for our wedding photos and wedding video and we couldn’t be happier!! They had the best price by far, and the service was excellent. The pics and video came out better than we expected and everyone we interacted with, from the photographers and videographers to the reps we spoke with on the phone, had phenomenal customer service and were quick to respond with any questions we had throughout the process. I would highly recommend this company to any of my family and friends!!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Greetings Megan and Jason,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that you both "couldn't be happier" with our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. You said it best in terms that we "[have] the best price by far, and the service was excellent." As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Megan and Jason, thank you both for your glowing recommendation and for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Marie · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommended

We had a very good experience since the beginning with the first phone call consultation
    The photographer and videographer were excellent - both of them made the whole wedding party feel very comfortable and fun. Bonus to the price of the package that was very affordable.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Greetings Mariette and Christian,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "We had a very good experience since the beginning...Bonus to the price of the package that was very affordable." Mariette and Christian, thank you both for taking the time to showcase your wonderful experience with us. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience from beginning to end. Your praises for your "excellent" Photographer and Videographer has been relayed to our Events Department: "...both of them made the whole wedding party feel very comfortable and fun." If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both, Mariette and Christian, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Q

Quinten Skondras · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing work!

What amazing service! My wife and I were so pleased with the service and product we got from Eivan's. Jenny and Yuri ( I apologize if I spell their names incorrectly ) were absolutely amazing. They not only met our needs, they completely exceeded them. The service is worth it! Best bang for your buck undoubtedly. Don't settle for some random cheapo. Eivan's is where it's at!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Hi Ashley and Quinten,

From all of us here at Eivan's, Happy New Year and congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to showcase your "absolutely amazing" Eivan's Experience with everyone: "Best bang for your buck undoubtedly...Eivan's is where it's at!" Your shout-out for your performance team, Jenny and Yurii, has been shared with out Events Team as well: "They not only met our needs, they completely exceeded them." Thank you both, Ashley and Quinten, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 10/24/2019

Awesome service!

Awesome customer service! The photographer and videographer were absolutely awesome! Couldn’t have asked for a better duo to capture our day!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Greetings Anna and Natalie,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Awesome customer service!" Thank you both for taking the time out of your day to showcase your Eivan's experience. Your appreciation for your "absolutely awesome" photographer and videographer, has been shared with our Events Team. Thank you both, Anna and Natalie, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing Photo Company!!

I could not have been happier with the service provided by Eivan’s Photography. From my very first phone call inquiring about different packages, to the wedding day, to the aftermath of selecting photos, it was a smooth process with the nicest and most helpful people.
    Trying to find the right photography company I ran into a lot of pushy companies that wanted me to buy really big packages. But my husband and I are not social-media/photo type people and we knew we only wanted a few photos to keep forever and Eivan’s photography had the perfect package for us. I didn’t find anything like this with other photography companies. Instead of automatically paying for 1500 photos I don’t need and only keeping 70 of them, I was able to sign up for keeping a handful of my favorite photos, and then pay for additional prints if I wanted more. With this I was able to spend my money wisely and carefully which is very nice while budgeting for a wedding. Not a penny wasted on pointless photos. And comparing what I spent in total to other companies, I saved at LEAST 1500 bucks.
    The photographer and videographer themselves were absolutely exceptional human beings. Not only did they take beautiful photos, but they gave my husband and I the direction we needed while keeping the mood light so we were comfortable and having fun, which totally showed in our photos! This was hugely important because my husband doesn’t smile for photos so they were able to capture him genuinely smiling and laughing through every photo sesh. Before the wedding I expressed to them the importance of having a very short photo session during cocktail hour so that I could enjoy my wedding and they totally listened. We busted out photos efficiently so I could enjoy my big day.
    For the reception, they captured every single awesome moment yet I never even noticed they were in the room. AMAZING!! I can’t imagine being this satisfied had I hired any other company.
    Fair price, exceptional service, amazing people.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Hi Melissa and Ivan,

Congratulations on your marriage! "I could not have been happier with the service provided by Eivan's Photography....I can't imagine being this satisfied had I hired any other company. Fair price, exceptional service, amazing people." Thank you, Melissa and Ivan, for your wonderful praises and for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your "AMAZING!!" experience with us. Your appreciation for your "absolutely exceptional" photographer and videographer has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Maurice I Bighum · Married on 10/13/2019

A day to remember

The team from eivans we're very professional and had a great personality which made our experience great. They gave great direction. We can wait to see the pictures

Sent on 11/19/2019

Greetings Andrea and Maurice,

From all of us here at Eivan's, Congratulations on your union! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your wonderful Eivan's experience. Thank you both for the honor of allowing us to be apart and capture your special day for you. Andrea and Maurice, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Angel

Angel · Married on 10/12/2019

Best and easiest decision we made for our wedding

Can't thank Eivan's Photography enough for the amazing and absolute beautiful work they were able to provide us on our special day...... The most welcoming staff that actually wallked us through the entire process, step by step, from beginning to end. Affordable and absolutely pure magic is what we got to experience working with Eivan's. Forever greatful!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hi Angel and Harry,

Congratulations to you both on your marriage! All of us here at Eivan's, greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. It's been our absolute joy and honor in being selected to be apart of your special day. Thank you both, Angel and Harry, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Keith Anthony · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing company

Very professional company. Our videographer Shaun was amazing. 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hi Emily and Keith,

From all of us here at Eivan's, CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage!! We greatly appreciate you both taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and for recommending us to everyone: "100% recommend!" Your appreciation for your "amazing" Videographer, Sean, has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both, Angel and Harry, for the honor of capturing your special day and for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth the price!

This was by far the easiest working experience w/ a photographer and videographer combo. The ability to make monthly payments for one year prior to the wedding was AWESOME!! After my wedding, my guests and family all told me how active the photographer and videographer were the entire time. They ran to a location every time some excitement was happening. My guests said they were so surprised and are positive not a single memorable moment was missed because the videographer and photographer were always right there capturing it! I loved my experience working with both the company and our designated photog/videog! Never had to call them over to capture a moment because they were already there doing just that before I even thought of calling them over!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Greeting Sylvia and Juan,

We heard from a little birdie that some congratulations are in order, so without further ado and from all of us here at Eivan's... CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the to showcase your Eivan's experience: "this was by far the easiest working experience w/ a photographer and videographer combo...I love my experience working with both the company and our designated photog/videog!" Sylvia and Juan, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sherrill

Sherrill Austin · Married on 10/08/2019

My experience with Eivans

Great customer service! I had adjustments to be made, the staff was friendly and very much helpful. Thank you Eivans!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Sherrill and Adrian!

Congratulations on your marriage and Happy (early) Anniversary!! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. It has been our pleasure to be of assistance to you both. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Sherrill and Adrian, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Hannah Bates · Married on 10/07/2019

Great experience with Sam!

Sam helped me a lot and made me want to give a 5 star review! I am very grateful for all that Eivans has done for me.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Maddie · Married on 10/05/2019

Great to work with

Eivans was so great to work with! They were always available by phone or email to answer any questions. If I called and left a voicemail they called right back. Customer service was amazing! Our photographer and videographer were great to work with. They met us before our big day to get to know us and hear what we wanted. Eivans definitely goes above and beyond!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Greetings Maddie and Ryan,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We're so happy and grateful to you both for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review: "Eivan's was so great to work with!...Customer service was amazing!...goes above and beyond!" Maddie and Ryan, remember if either of you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Ashley Rexinger · Married on 10/05/2019

Best experience

My husband and I used Eivans for our October 2019 wedding. We obtained both video and photos which came out amazing. Love that we had the option to pick 10 hours of services as we were not rushed. The gentleman that came the day of the wedding were great to work with. Helped place the wedding party and capture creative photos and videos for us. Everyone says that they wish they did video for their wedding and I'm so happy that we did. Something we will have forever. The company is great to work with and they are always there to answer any questions you have. I highly recommend Eivans. The service is great, the payment plans fit our budget and we are truly happy with the outcome.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Hi Ashley and Luis,

Congratulations on your marriage! "I highly recommend Eivan's. The service is great, the payment plans fit our budget and we are truly happy with the outcome." Thank you both, Ashley and Luis, for taking time to showcase your Eivan's experience and to recommend us to everyone! Please know, that if you ever need us, we're just a phone call away. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Erika · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Company & Team

As we started planning our wedding we knew that our photos were the one thing we were going to have forever but we didn't want to break the bank. After much research we decided to go with Eivan's and we are so glad that we did. There were a few bumps in the road (like with any wedding) but the team at Eivan's told me to trust them and that everything would be wonderful and it was!! The Bill and Ali made the drive out from Chicago to Minneapolis to shoot our wedding. They were punctual and every professional. They listened to everything that my husband and I said and captured us as a couple and not just the typical wedding photos. Best of all we got our photos and videos within a month!! We have 1500 pictures to choose from and they are all amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Hi Erika and Mitchell,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "...we are so glad that [we decided to go with Eivan's...the team at Eivan's told me to trust them and that everything would be wonderful and it was!!" Your appreciation and shout out for your team, Bill (Photographer) and Ali (Videographer) has been shared with our Events Team as well: "Bill and Ali made the drive out from Chicago to Minneapolis to shoot our wedding. They were punctual and [very] professional...We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!!" Erika and Mitchell, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Michelle Griffin · Married on 09/27/2019

Eivan’s Photo & Video Package

Eivan’s has great photo and video packages for a great price! A representative spoke with us on the phone to answer any questions we had prior to booking our package. After we completed a survey, they set us up with a photographer and videographer for our wedding day. Eivan’s got in touch with us to ensure we were in contact with our day of team. Everyone we worked with was kind and courteous, our wedding pictures came out amazing, and Eivan’s ensures we were happy every step of the way! 😄👰🏼

Sent on 11/13/2019

Greetings Michelle and Brendan,

Congratulations to you both on your marriage! "Eivan's has great photo and video packages for a great price!" We greatly appreciate the honor in capturing your special day. "Everyone we worked with was kind and courteous, our wedding pictures came out amazing, and Eivan's ensures we were happy every step of the way!" Michelle and Brendan, if you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Arlin

Arlin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience

They were in contact with me throughout the planning process and the day of my wedding their punctuality was key. They were early so they could set up and they were more than pleasant to work with. No stress, which is most important for a bride and their professionalism and flexibility was exceptional. They have awesome options and selection. If you’re seeking out a great vendor but don’t want to break the bank or sacrifice quality, they’re the ones to go with!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hi Arlin and Armando,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience and for recommending us to everyone: "...more than pleasant to work with. No stress...professionalism and flexibility was exceptional...a great vendor...they're the ones to go with!" Arlin and Armando, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!