Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. Reviews

428 | Mokena, IL

428 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 1
Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 7
  • Maya

Maya J Sullivan · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Very professional service

I wwas going through my email one day and seen Eivan's pop up. I click to see and the price they were offering at the time was amazing it also included a videographer, so it was an even better deal in one given. Hands down my fanice and I went with it. Called right away to schedule an appointment and after that we set up payment plan and everything has been pretty smooth from there. Great deal and great customer service also appreciated that we got to choose our photographer while looking at their work and seeing what best fits our style.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Maya and Morlan,

Congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far: "Great deal and great customer service." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Booking Eivan's Photo & Video

Eivan's Photo & Video has made my decision so simple and worry free. They were able to answer every question I had without hesitation and was able to clear up any confusion I had. They allowed me to customize their packages to better fit our needs. They've been such a huge help and now it's one less vendor I have to worry about.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hi Jasmine and David,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking the time to showcase your happiness with your experience thus far: "so simple and worry free...such a huge help..." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

• casitadeALVAREZ

Dennise Gardner · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Helpful Staff

The rep we spoke to was very helpful in assisting us with explaining the different packages. we are excited to have them shoot for our June wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Leeza

Leeza · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Best to go with

Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us. They helped us in picking the right package. We have seen their work and they came highly recommended and im sure we will continue to spread the word.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Leeza and Jawad,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Thank you for your wonderful review and showcasing your happiness with us: "Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us....they came highly recommended..." We're honored you selected us to capture and be apart of your special day, Leeza and Jawad. If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

• Ashley

Ashley Hogan · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great customer service

I enjoyed my consultation call with this company. They were very informative and the pricing is great! I look forward to working with them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Ashley,

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for allowing Eivan's the honor of capturing your upcoming special day. We're glad to hear that you "enjoyed my consultation" and that you're looking "forward to working with [us]." If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

• Jasmine

Jasmine Hutcherson · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Bride in May

The consultation was thorough and straight forward. All of my questions and concerns addressed. I even scored a free engagement shoot.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Jasmine & Jemel,

Congratulations on your engagement from everyone here at Eivan's! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful and candid review! Thank you for allowing us the honor of capturing your up-coming wedding!

D Marks · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Just perfect

Such a wonderful experience with Eivan's! Great service, friendly photographer and videographer, and the photos and videos were outstanding!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Hi Louisa & David,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both, Louis and David, for taking the time out of your busy day to leave Eivan's an amazing review showcasing your experiences with our services as "wonderful" and "great." I'll be sure to share with our Events Department how much you appreciated your photographer and videographer team. Everyone here at Evian's would like to thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!!

Madeline Baran · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Highly Recommend!!! Eivans did an amazing job pretty much all along the way. The only “complaint” was during our consultation there was a miscommunication about what was a part of our package. We didn’t catch this issue until about 2-3 months prior to the wedding which in my mind felt like down to the wire. We were able to get in contact with management and quickly find a solution. They were so gracious about the mix up as well. they have very competitive pricing for what you are receiving as well. They provide the most bang for your buck without sacrificing ANY quality or service.
    The photo/video portion of our wedding day was so stress free thanks to the amazing team that was selected for our event! The team: Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!! Our photos we so fun to take and they made our day so much better! Again we highly recommend Eivans!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Madeline & Benjamin,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's with everyone. We're happy to hear how much you both enjoyed our services, even with the bump in the beginning, and "Highly Recommend" us with everyone. Your praises for your team, "Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!!...Our photos [were] so fun to take and they made our day so much better," will be share with them as well! Thank you both, Madeline and Benjamin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's. Please remember, we're here for you both if you ever need us. Best wishes to you both filled with many many years of happiness!

• Adrienne

Adrienne Siefers · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Excellent customer service

I am impressed with the professionalism and the thoroughness of this company to really get the pictures that are wanted. They listen very well and their packages are reasonable.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hi Adrienne and Jason,

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far. You summed us up perfectly with words such as "impressed...thoroughness...listen... [and] reasonable." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

Hannah Bates · Getting married on 10/07/2019

Great experience with Sam!

Sam helped me a lot and made me want to give a 5 star review! I am very grateful for all that Eivans has done for me.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Rachel Fye · Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience

Our videographer did great and helped to make the day special! He worked well alongside our photographer and they both made our experience great!

Hi Rachel and Jake,

Congratulations on your marriage! We, here at Eivan's, would like to thank you for showcasing your experience. Your appreciation for your videographer, was shared with our Events Team. We are ecstatic to hear that they not only "helped to make the day special" but also your "experience [was] great!" Thank you both, Rachel and Jake, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

RaeLyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! You won't regret choosing Eivan's!

Eivan’s took a lot of stress off my plate while preparing for my wedding day. Everything is very clearly laid out in terms of what to expect and details they need for their photographer and videographer. There was plenty of communication throughout the whole process- and as a result, I never had to worry about this portion of my day. Both the photographer and the videographer reached out to me prior to my wedding day to see if I had any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, they were very professional, fun, patient, and flexible with us! We utilized 4 locations and it was an outdoor summer wedding (hot and humid!). They both had smiles on their faces the whole time. Our photographer, Abe, was such a great person to work with! He made us laugh, calmed our nerves easily, and most importantly, he made us feel important and worth his time. I am so pleased with our photo/video package from Eivan’s and would HIGHLY recommend using them for your special day! You won’t regret it! :)

Hi RaeLyn & Michael,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day for you to showcase your 5 Star experience and for "HIGHLY" recommending us to everyone: "Eivan's took a lot of stress off my plate while preparing for my wedding day...plenty of communication throughout the whole process... I am so pleased with our photo/video package from Eivan's..." Your appreciation for your your Abe (photographer) and videographer has been shared with our Events Team: "...they were very professional, fun, patient, and flexible with us!" Thank you allowing us the honor of not only being a part of your special day but also in capturing those magical moments for you! Thank you both, RaeLyn and Michael, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Karen Robinson · Married on 07/26/2019

MarKaren Robinson Wedding

Eivan's was amazing to work with from start to finish. We initially started sitting with Megan who showed so much patience as we asked a million questions. We called and emailed constantly for weeks before making a decision. The packages were reasonable and there were several deals we could choose from. When we decided on them they were very consistent in providing information to us and prompt in our inquiries. We were given our first choice in a photographer. We had the pleasure of working with Rick, who was amazing. He drove some distance to meet with us prior to the wedding. We asked for some less traditional shots which he was more than willing and appeared excited to try. He also had some great ideas for us. We recognized immediately, he really loves what he does. We were assigned Roman as our videographer. He too was great and loved his job. Roman communicated well with us and shared much input. Roman was fun to work with as
    well. Our guestg raved about their ability to be everywhere. It appeared as if we had several photographers and videographers. We would hire them both for any other events. We are excited to see the end result. Thanks Eivan's!

MarKaren Robinson

Hi Karen and Mark,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's was amazing to work with from start to finish." Thank you both, Karen and Mark, for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such an amazing review showcasing your wonderful experience with us! I have shared your appreciation for your Wedding Specialists, Megan, personally: "...showed so much patience as we asked a million questions...very consistent in providing information to us and prompt in our inquiries." Your appreciation for your team, Rick (photographer) and Roman (videographer), has been shared with our Events Team as well: "...amazing...more than willing and appeared excited to try...great ideas...really loves what [they do]..." We are also ecstatic to hear that even your guests at wedding enjoyed Rick and Roman's attentiveness and hard work: "...raved about their ability to be everywhere. It appeared as if we had several photographers and videographers." It's been our absolute pleasure in being a part of your special day and capturing all those magical moments for you! Thank you both, Karen and Mark, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Kendy

Kendy Duarte Boutte · Married on 07/20/2019

Eivan's = Amazing!

Eivan's was absolutely amazing! From day one when my husband and I began our search for the perfect photographer and videographer, Eivan's simply stood out with their excellent customer service and professionalism. We had a list of questions and they were incredibly patient and knowledgeable. We chatted with several candidates and no one came close.
    Our videographer Yurii and photographer Jenny were the best. Both Yurii and Jenny did a great job at communicating with us prior to the wedding to make sure that they understood our vision for our special day. Yurii even showed up to the venue a couple hours beforehand and stayed late to make sure he was able to capture everything. Throughout the wedding they could be seen running around, making sure that they captivated every single detail. They were both incredibly pleasant to work with and made the entire process seamless. We can't wait to see the final product!
    My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend using Eivan's to anyone!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hi Kendy and Jason,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's was absolutely amazing!...excellent customer service and professionalism...patient and knowledgeable....My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend using Eivan's to anyone!!" We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review and to recommend us to everyone. Your appreciation for your team, Jenny (photographer) and Yurii (videographer) has been shared with our Events Team: "...were the best...made the entire process seamless." Kendy and Jason, you've both been such an amazing couple to work with and it was our absolute honor to be chosen to capture your special day. We thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Allison

Allison Zimmerman · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Service

Honestly all I can say is WOW!
    From the first phone call I knew I was in good hands.
    Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and not to mention we got them back 2 weeks after we got married!
    If you are in the Columbus Ohio area I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly (photographer) & Ryan (videographer) ❤️

Sent on 08/03/2019

Hi Allison and Joe,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "Honestly all I can say is WOW!...I HIGHLY recommend..." You're appreciation for your team, Kimberly (photographer) and Ryan (videographer), has been shared with our Events Team. We thank you for your kind words, high praises, and recommendation! Allison and Joe, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Amelia Simoncelli · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent Service & Photos

We could not be happier with Eivan's service! The customer service folks helped us pick a photography package that fit our budget. Our photographer, Ripple, was phenomenal and got all the shots we asked for and more! We highly recommend Eivan's!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Hi Amelia and Kristen,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day for you to showcase your 5 Star experience and for recommending us to everyone: "We could not be happier with Eivan's service! ... We highly recommend Eivan's!" You're appreciation for your "phenomenal" photographer, Ripple, has been shared to our Events Team as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever are in need of assistance. Thank you both, Amelia and Kristen, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

James J. · Married on 07/06/2019

The Best in the Business.

We would like to thank "Eivain's Photo Inc." for providing Pedro and Evan to photograph and videograph our wedding. It was exceptional and we couldn't have been more happier how great everything were. Eivan's Photo Inc. is the best in the business. We are expressing our gratitude and thankfulness to the entire crew who went above and beyond in order to make our big day magnificent!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hi Bibiane and James,

Congratulations on your marriage! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful review: "Eivan's Photo Inc. is the best in the business. We are expressing our gratitude and thankfulness to the entire crew who went above and beyond in order to make our big day magnificent!!!" Bibiane and James, it was our pleasure and honor to have captured and be apart of your special day! Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Autumn Marks · Married on 07/06/2019

Photographer was Excellent

Our photographer was fabulous. Everything went smoothly and he showed up early to get some photos of the venue before we arrived. We only purchased 8 hours of photography up front with a credit towards prints. I thought I got a good value for the photography and they sent a pre-wedding sale so I purchased photo package from that sale. The price was hard to pass up. I am also planning on purchasing a photo album with my credits towards printing.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Hi Autumn and William,

Congratulations on your marriage! I'm happy to hear that you both had such a great experience with Eivan's! Your kind praises for your photographer has been shared with our Events Department: "Our photographer was fabulous. Everything went smoothly..." It has been our pleasure working with such an amazing couple such as yourselves and capturing your special day. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2019

Fantastic Experience! So professional!

We have nothing but great things to say about Eivan’s and their staff!!! They told us how to pose and made the formal photos go so fast and easy! Everyone at the wedding loved them and the photos and videos they took were perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Sarah and Philip,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a 5 Star review! I'm happy to hear that you think so highly of us and appreciate all of our efforts in capturing your special day. Thank you both, Sarah and Philip, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Lupita

Lupita Maldonado · Married on 07/03/2019

Relived my big day!

Eivan’s Photography was wonderful from beginning to end! The customer service was amazing! I was a bit hesitant on going with a nationwide company for our wedding but I got the contact information of my photographer and videographer and was able to talk with them before the big day. I got the pictures within 3 weeks and love the creativity and moments captured.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Lupita and Dominic,

Congratulations on your marriage from all of us here at Eivan's! Thank you both for taking time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review: "Eivan's Photography was wonderful from beginning to end!" Lupita and Dominic, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need us. We thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Asia

Asia Virella · Married on 07/01/2019

100% satisfied

Our photographer was amazing. He communicated with me in the days even weeks leading up to my wedding. He asking if I have any last minute requests the day of! He was patient and gentle with my little ones who are 3 and 1. He provided excellent direction and organization. He captured the most unforgettable pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you all so much

Sent on 07/19/2019

Hi Asia and Arnaldo,

Congratulations on your marriage, from all of us here at Eivan's! Thank you both for taking
    out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review. Your appreciation for your photographer has been shared with our Events Team: "...professional...[and] enthusiastic..." I'm happy to hear that you both had such an amazing time during your special day. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jake

Jake Holum · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic, would def use again!

Eivan's was great, very well priced and satisfied every need we were looking for in a wedding package. The photographer and videographer were great and easy to work with. They seemed to work very well together and I hardly knew they were there once everything was going on. I could see in pictures that they were all over so I know the pictures are going to be great. Would definitely go with them again.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Dear Ellie and Jacob,

Congratulations on your marriage! All of us here at Eivan's, appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a delightful review. We're all happy to hear that we were able to satisfy "every need [you] were looking for in a wedding package." Your appreciation for your team has been shared with our Events Team as well: "...work very well together and I hardly know they were there once everything was going on." Thank you both, Ellie and Jacob, for being the BEST part of Eivan's.

• Richie

Richie Pallai · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

First class, professional service. The photographer and videographer paired with our package was top notch. We wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Greetings Karleigh and Richard,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review: "First class, professional service." Your appreciation for your "top notch" photographer and videographer has been shared with our Events Team. Thank you both, Karleigh and Richard, for being the BEST part of Eivan's.

Christy · Married on 06/29/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience with both our engagement and wedding photographers! They were friendly, open to our ideas, and professional. Thanks for being part of our special day!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Christine and Dan,

Congratulations, from all of us here at Eivan's! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an honest and heartfelt review: "They were friendly, open to our ideas, and professional." It was our pleasure and honor to have captured and be apart of your special day! Thank you both, Christine and Dan, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Alyssa Graham · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience All Around

We had a great experience with our photographer and videographer. Beautiful pictures and good customer service.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Alyssa and Steven,

From everyone here at Eivan's Photo Inc., congratulations on your marriage! We sincerely appreciate you leaving us your review: "...great experience...beautiful pictures and great customer service." Your appreciation for your team has also been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both, Alyssa and Steven, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!