Eivan's Photo & Video Reviews

576 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video

• Mohammed

Mohammed Ashkar · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Perfection!

We had an amazing experience during our engagement photo shoot with Eivan's Studio! Very professional team with amazing quality photos and video! They made us feel very comfortable and captured some beautiful memories for us! We look forward to working with them again on our wedding day this summer!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Greetings Yasmeen and Mohammed,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your "amazing experience during [y]our engagement photo shoot with Eivan's." Our team are just as excited as you are to be capturing your up coming "wedding day this summer!" We just know that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) will be able to capture all your needs and wants. With this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Yasmeen and Mohammed, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Cari

Cari Lawyer · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing Team!

Eivan’s did an amazing job with not only our photos but our videos and in capturing the beautiful moments I will be able to relive for the rest of my life. My husband and I are so grateful for our photographer and videographer, Glenn and Fadi, for being such a great team and being so easy to work with. Thank you for sharing our special day and helping us relive it through the images and videos!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Dear Cari and Andrew,

Congratulations on your marriage, from all of us here at Eivan's! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to to showcase your "amazing" Eivan's experience. It was our greatest pleasure to be apart of such an "beautiful moment" and assist you in capturing your special day for you to "relive it through the images and videos!"

Thank you both, Cari and Andrew, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Stacy Sprague · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Great service!

Our photographer and videographer were so great to work with! They had fun personalities, and were sweet to not only ourselves and the bridal party, but also the guests!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Greetings Stacy & Allen,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Stacy and Allen, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Ashley

Ashley Knutson · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Wedding Photos

Eivan's was incredible and made everything about the process of wedding photos easy and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend working with them! The photos turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Hi Ashley and Joseph,

Congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you both taking the time to showcase your "incredible" Eivan's experience. It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day. Ashley and Joseph, if either of you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Holly

Holly Brezee Catania · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Amazing job!

The photographer and videographer did absolutely amazing! We loved how they interacted with us and everyone else throughout the day. They made everything easy and fun. HIGHLY recommended for the Bride and Groom that just want to relax and enjoy their day without the stress or worries of getting their beautiful memories captured. Eivan's has got you covered.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Greetings Holly and Austin,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "...absolutely amazing! ...They made everything easy and fun. HIGHLY recommend...Eivan's has got you covered." We greatly appreciate you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. To hear that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants, makes us happy and honored to be apart of your special day. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Holly and Austin, thank you both, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sara

Sara Sanchez · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Great Candid Shots

We were very happy with our photographer and the candid shots she was able to capture. All of the pictures came out great and I will be forever thankful for our wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Hi Sara and Israel,

Congratulations on your marriage! We're exceedingly happy to hear that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to exceeds your expectations! "We love our pictures and are grateful for the experience and memories..." As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Sara and Israel, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Jacqueline Zamudio · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Professional and amazing!

We had Eivan's do our wedding video in September 2019. We only had our video done, but we wished we had the complete package as Eivan's did an amazing job. Our personal videographer, Gabriel Martin, was really nice. He communicated with us before our wedding to make sure he would capture the moments we wanted. During the event, Gabriel's job was professional and communicative. We love our wedding video and trailer! I truly recommend Eivan's Photo!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Hi Jacqueline and Isai,

From all of us here at Eivan's, Happy One Year Anniversary! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your "amazing" Eivan's experience and for recommending us to everyone: "...we wished we had the complete package as Eivan's did an amazing job... I truly recommend Eivan's Photo!" You're appreciation for your Videographer, Gabriel, has been shared with our Events and Video Departments. We're thrilled that our Dynamic Video Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Jacqueline and Isai, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jasmine

Jasmine Hutcherson · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Bride in May

The consultation was thorough and straight forward. All of my questions and concerns addressed. I even scored a free engagement shoot.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Jasmine & Jemel,

Congratulations on your engagement from everyone here at Eivan's! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful and candid review! Thank you for allowing us the honor of capturing your up-coming wedding!

Trent S · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Professional and Skilled Work

Eivan's did an unbelievable job for our wedding. Very professional & prepared. The photographers were assertive when they needed to be but very well aware of their surroundings. We could not be happier with how the photographs and video turned out!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Hi Margaret and Trent,

Congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you both taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your "unbelievable" Eivan's experience: "Very professional & prepared...We could not be happier with how the photographs and video turned out!" Margaret and Trent, we're happy to hear you love your products as well. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Betty Tran · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic videography

Fantastic experience with videography with Buford! He was professional and kind throughout the entire day! We appreciate his support and look forward to seeing our wedding video!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Greetings Betty and Justin,

We here at Eivan's heard your Wedding Bells ring loud and clear!! Congratulations on your marriage! Your shout out and appreciation for your "Fantastic experience with videography" with your Videographer, Buford, has been shared with our Events Team. Thank you both, Betty and Justin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 02/06/2021

Booking Eivan's Photo & Video

Eivan's Photo & Video has made my decision so simple and worry free. They were able to answer every question I had without hesitation and was able to clear up any confusion I had. They allowed me to customize their packages to better fit our needs. They've been such a huge help and now it's one less vendor I have to worry about.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hi Jasmine and David,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking the time to showcase your happiness with your experience thus far: "so simple and worry free...such a huge help..." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

• Erica

Erica Natalie Leblanc · Getting married on 12/21/2020

They make sure everything is to your expectations

I looked for highly rated photographers and videographers on The Knot because I know that photos and video of the big day is so important, but i also wanted to find someone that had reasonable pricing so eventually I picked out Eivan’s. They had amazing reviews and I had looked at some of their work as well. They really met up to my expectations. Michael was my photographer and he was very professional throughout the day. I know I put him on a time crunch with portraits because of the time of my ceremony since it was outside but he did a great job. Ryan was my videographer and he was very professional as well and also got along well with my husband which says a lot, considering he was very stressed about the entire thing. Overall I loved their services and I will highly recommend Eivan’s to my friends and family. Now that I’m in the post wedding process I’m getting plenty of help from the Eivan’s team on what to expect next. Eivan’s will make sure the memories of your big day are affordable for you and beautiful always.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Good Morning Erica and Jacob,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's will make sure the memories of your big day are affordable for you and beautiful always." Thank you both for your wonderful review and for recommending us to everyone: "Overall I loved their services and I will highly recommend Eivan's to my friends and family." Your appreciation and shout out for your team, Michael (Photographer) and Ryan (Videographer), has been shared with our Events Team as well. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Erica and Jacob, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Kim

Kim Eagan · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Wonderful and nice

They were so patient with my questions and really worked with my budget! They were prompt and patient with us.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hi Kimberly and Andrew,

Congratulations on your engagement and up coming wedding! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your wonderful Eivan's experience: "...so patient..and really worked with my budget!" Thank you both for the honor of allowing us to be apart of your upcoming wedding. Kimberly and Andrew, we look forward to working with you both. If you need us, don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

• Ashley

Ashley Hogan · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Great customer service

I enjoyed my consultation call with this company. They were very informative and the pricing is great! I look forward to working with them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Ashley,

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for allowing Eivan's the honor of capturing your upcoming special day. We're glad to hear that you "enjoyed my consultation" and that you're looking "forward to working with [us]." If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

• casitadeALVAREZ

Dennise Gardner · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Helpful Staff

The rep we spoke to was very helpful in assisting us with explaining the different packages. we are excited to have them shoot for our June wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Leah

Leah Iseler · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Responsive, Accommodating, Great Quality

Not only were all of the people that we interacted with prompt and professional, but they were even very accommodating of some changes that we had for the event. The photographer was very personable and fun but at the same time we hardly noticed that she was there when she was getting more candid shots. The photos themselves came back quickly and they all looked wonderful. We would certainly recommend the use of Evian's Photo services to anyone else looking for wedding photos.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Greetings Leah and Matthew,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "Prompt and professional...very accommodating... personable and fun..." Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and for recommending us to everyone. We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Leah and Matthew, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Celia

Celia · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great services

Great experience with Eivans! They answered all my questions and was very helpful!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Hi Celia and Benjamin,

Happy New Year from all of us here at Eivan's, and congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you both taking the time to showcase your Eivan's Experience. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Julie

Julie Sullivan Oneill · Getting married on 09/09/2020

great experience

From the first phone call to receiving my photos, Eivan's has been nothing but extremely helpful and professional. On the day of my wedding the photographer and videographer were attentive to what i wanted but also took initiative and came up with their own ideas for shots with the scenery they had been given. our venue overlooked lake Michigan and and they definitely took advantage of the beautiful backdrop. They both knew the best times for lighting and were on top of their game the entire day. I would recommend them to anyone especially if you are looking for a photo and video package!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Hi Julie and Tim,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's has been nothing but extremely helpful and professional...I would recommend them to anyone especially if you are looking for a photo and video package!" Thank you both for showcasing your wonderful Eivan's experience and to recommend us to everyone. Your appreciation for your "attentive" and knowledgeable Photography and Videographer has been shared with our Events Team as well. Julie and Tim, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Yasmeen

Yasmeen Jibrin · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Very impressed!

Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team! Eivan's Studio was very professional and easy to work with.The quality of work is top notch, with a very quick turn around time! Will definitely be back for future events and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Dear Yasmeen and Mohammed,

Congratulations to you both on your upcoming Wedding! Thank you for choosing Eivan's to capture you special day. Your praises and appreciation have been shared with our various departments: "Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team!" We are thrilled to hear that you would "definitely be back for future events and recommend [us] to everyone!" Thank you, Yasmeen and Mohammed, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Maya

Maya J Sullivan · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Very professional service

I wwas going through my email one day and seen Eivan's pop up. I click to see and the price they were offering at the time was amazing it also included a videographer, so it was an even better deal in one given. Hands down my fanice and I went with it. Called right away to schedule an appointment and after that we set up payment plan and everything has been pretty smooth from there. Great deal and great customer service also appreciated that we got to choose our photographer while looking at their work and seeing what best fits our style.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Maya and Morlan,

Congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far: "Great deal and great customer service." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

Alexis · Married on 08/14/2020

Outstanding

They have a variety of packages all affordable and will adjust the packages based on how long you need the photographers and or videographers for. They will take into account any revisions you would like done to your video and your photos come back in amazing quality and fast.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Alexis and Michael,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and for leaving us such as wonderful review as well. We greatly appreciate the honor you bestowed upon us when you chose Eivan's to capture your special day. If either of you need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance! Thank you both, Alexis and Michael, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Vivian

Vivian Cada-Angsantikul · Married on 08/07/2020

Customer Oriented

They were able to assist and grant our request. Great Teamwork

Sent on 06/15/2020

Greetings Vivian,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. We're happy to be of assistance to provide you with assistance regarding your event. Thank you Vivian, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Daniel

Daniel J Hernandez · Married on 07/23/2020

Thank you Eivans!!

Captured our wedding day to the T! Professional and creative thank you so much for your hard work in this pandemic.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Greetings Carmen and Daniel,

Congratulations on your marriage! ""Professional and creative thank you so much for your hard work in this pandemic." It was our pleasure to be be apart of your special day and capturing all your special moments. Thank you both for taking the time to share your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Carmen and Daniel, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Shamara

Shamara Gonzalez · Married on 07/12/2020

Shamara& Ernesto Gonzalez

Eivan’s Photo, Inc is the best when it comes to all of your photography and videography needs. Eivan’s provided the full services for my July 12th, 2020 wedding ceremony and reception. The entire wedding party was more than impressed with the professionalism and experience of its staff. Leading up to the wedding, I received multiple calls from the videographer and photographer to ensure they knew exactly what it is we had envisioned as well as any additional details they should be made aware of. The staff arrived ahead of schedule and were constantly on the move. My wedding party received great direction for posing and positioning when we took our wedding portraits which turned out beautiful. I also received an extra $300.00 credit towards additional portraits and or products as an add on to my already 50 photographs which came with my package. Soon after the wedding, my husband and I were provided a wedding website to share our proofs which could be purchased by anyone who we provided our special code to. I highly recommend Eivan’s who made our entire process painless.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Greetings Shamara and Ernesto,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and recommending us to everyone: "Eivan's Photo, Inc is the best when it comes to all of your photography and videography needs...more than impressed with the professionalism and experience of its staff...I highly recommend Eivan's who made our entire process painless." We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Shamara and Ernesto, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Marta

Marta Sofia Munoz · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing pictures

Very professional had an amazing experience with this company.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Greetings Marta and Mark,

Congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your 5 Star Eivan's experience: "Very professional had an amazing experience..." To hear that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Marta and Mark, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!