Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. Reviews

448 | Mokena, IL

448 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 1
Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 7
  • Yasmeen

Yasmeen Jibrin · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Very impressed!

Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team! Eivan's Studio was very professional and easy to work with.The quality of work is top notch, with a very quick turn around time! Will definitely be back for future events and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Dear Yasmeen and Mohammed,

Congratulations to you both on your upcoming Wedding! Thank you for choosing Eivan's to capture you special day. Your praises and appreciation have been shared with our various departments: "Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team!" We are thrilled to hear that you would "definitely be back for future events and recommend [us] to everyone!" Thank you, Yasmeen and Mohammed, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Maya

Maya J Sullivan · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Very professional service

I wwas going through my email one day and seen Eivan's pop up. I click to see and the price they were offering at the time was amazing it also included a videographer, so it was an even better deal in one given. Hands down my fanice and I went with it. Called right away to schedule an appointment and after that we set up payment plan and everything has been pretty smooth from there. Great deal and great customer service also appreciated that we got to choose our photographer while looking at their work and seeing what best fits our style.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Maya and Morlan,

Congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far: "Great deal and great customer service." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Booking Eivan's Photo & Video

Eivan's Photo & Video has made my decision so simple and worry free. They were able to answer every question I had without hesitation and was able to clear up any confusion I had. They allowed me to customize their packages to better fit our needs. They've been such a huge help and now it's one less vendor I have to worry about.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hi Jasmine and David,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking the time to showcase your happiness with your experience thus far: "so simple and worry free...such a huge help..." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

• casitadeALVAREZ

Dennise Gardner · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Helpful Staff

The rep we spoke to was very helpful in assisting us with explaining the different packages. we are excited to have them shoot for our June wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Leeza

Leeza · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Best to go with

Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us. They helped us in picking the right package. We have seen their work and they came highly recommended and im sure we will continue to spread the word.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Leeza and Jawad,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Thank you for your wonderful review and showcasing your happiness with us: "Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us....they came highly recommended..." We're honored you selected us to capture and be apart of your special day, Leeza and Jawad. If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

• Ashley

Ashley Hogan · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great customer service

I enjoyed my consultation call with this company. They were very informative and the pricing is great! I look forward to working with them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Ashley,

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for allowing Eivan's the honor of capturing your upcoming special day. We're glad to hear that you "enjoyed my consultation" and that you're looking "forward to working with [us]." If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

• Jasmine

Jasmine Hutcherson · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Bride in May

The consultation was thorough and straight forward. All of my questions and concerns addressed. I even scored a free engagement shoot.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Jasmine & Jemel,

Congratulations on your engagement from everyone here at Eivan's! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful and candid review! Thank you for allowing us the honor of capturing your up-coming wedding!

D Marks · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Just perfect

Such a wonderful experience with Eivan's! Great service, friendly photographer and videographer, and the photos and videos were outstanding!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Hi Louisa & David,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both, Louis and David, for taking the time out of your busy day to leave Eivan's an amazing review showcasing your experiences with our services as "wonderful" and "great." I'll be sure to share with our Events Department how much you appreciated your photographer and videographer team. Everyone here at Evian's would like to thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!!

Madeline Baran · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Highly Recommend!!! Eivans did an amazing job pretty much all along the way. The only “complaint” was during our consultation there was a miscommunication about what was a part of our package. We didn’t catch this issue until about 2-3 months prior to the wedding which in my mind felt like down to the wire. We were able to get in contact with management and quickly find a solution. They were so gracious about the mix up as well. they have very competitive pricing for what you are receiving as well. They provide the most bang for your buck without sacrificing ANY quality or service.
    The photo/video portion of our wedding day was so stress free thanks to the amazing team that was selected for our event! The team: Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!! Our photos we so fun to take and they made our day so much better! Again we highly recommend Eivans!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Madeline & Benjamin,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's with everyone. We're happy to hear how much you both enjoyed our services, even with the bump in the beginning, and "Highly Recommend" us with everyone. Your praises for your team, "Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!!...Our photos [were] so fun to take and they made our day so much better," will be share with them as well! Thank you both, Madeline and Benjamin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's. Please remember, we're here for you both if you ever need us. Best wishes to you both filled with many many years of happiness!

• Adrienne

Adrienne Siefers · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Excellent customer service

I am impressed with the professionalism and the thoroughness of this company to really get the pictures that are wanted. They listen very well and their packages are reasonable.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hi Adrienne and Jason,

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far. You summed us up perfectly with words such as "impressed...thoroughness...listen... [and] reasonable." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

Hannah Bates · Getting married on 10/07/2019

Great experience with Sam!

Sam helped me a lot and made me want to give a 5 star review! I am very grateful for all that Eivans has done for me.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Heather Blumenfeld · Married on 09/14/2019

Photographer/videographer

Loved having them as my videographer and photographer! They did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Dear Heather and Zach,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! We're so happy to hear that you "loved having" Eivan's to capture your special day and that you "would highly recommend" us to everyone! Thank you, Heather and Zach, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Brett Vander Ploeg · Married on 09/07/2019

Easy to work with

From the moment we sent an inquiry to Eivan’s their team was extremely helpful! Our photographers and videographer did an excellent job capturing everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 8

Dear Krystle & Brett,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience: "From the moment we sent an inquiry to Eivan's their team was extremely helpful!" We're happy to see your "photographers and videographer did an excellent job capturing everything [you] wanted!" Thank you both, Krystle & Brett, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Krystle

Krystle Ball · Married on 09/07/2019

Fun and amazing!

We absolutely LOVED our videographer and our 2 photographers!! They were so fun! They worked amazing together and our guest had so many wonderful things to say our them! Best price around!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kandice Jones · Married on 09/01/2019

Professional and creative

I hired Both a videographer and photographer and had no issues at all. Both are professional. They had great ideas and were easy to work with and talk too. They listen to me and mad everything move quickly and flawlessly

Sent on 09/09/2019

Dear Kandice and Chris,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're happy to hear that both your Photographer and Videographer were "professional...[and] easy to work with." Thank you both, Kandice and Chris, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sinjoni

Sinjoni Mukhopadhyay · Married on 09/01/2019

We had a wonderful experience

I booked eivan’s almost a year before my wedding ceremony. My friends/family were skeptical about wedding photography service as opposed to hiring an independent, which made me originally question my decision. But now at the end of everything I think booking Eivan’s was one of the best decisions that I made. I booked 2 pre-wedding sessions and photography and video package for 8 hours for the day of the ceremony. Starting from when initial signing of the contract till the day they dispatched my photos, they were helpful, accommodating and efficient. They managed my pre-wedding sessions (one in San Francisco and the other in Chicago) really well, and I was very happy with both the photographers they assigned to me (Dariush in San Francisco and Enas in Chicago).
    Even on the day of the wedding, despite some discrepancies on the part of the hotel, their team managed everything really well. My photographer was Will and videographer was Said. They did a wonderful job guiding me and my husband for poses and took wonderful candid pictures as well. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the experience and would love to recommend them to other couples that are looking for wedding/engagement photographers.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 9
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 10
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 11
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 12
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 13

Dear Sinjoni and Justin,

CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! "...I think booking Eivan's was one of the best decisions that I made...they were helpful, accommodating and efficient." Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience and for "recommend[ing us] to other couples." Your appreciations for your Photographers (Dariush, Enas, and Will) and your Videographer (Saif) have been shared with our Events Teams as well! Thank you both, Sinjoni and Justin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Cindy

Cindy Wang · Married on 08/17/2019

amazing experience with Eivan’s for our Kansas City wedding

We had such an amazing experience with Eivan’s for our Kansas City wedding! Our photographer Mike and videographer Ethan were both amazing to work with and we highly recommend their services. They met with us weeks before our wedding to go over our wedding timeline and it really helped make sure everyone on the same page. Mike is super professional that he made sure to capture everything that we had requested of him, and Ethan also did such a great job cooperating with Mike. We highly recommend Eivan’s!

Hi Yu and Bo,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, we thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear how you had such an "amazing experience" with us and that you would "highly recommend" us to everyone! Your appreciation and shout out for your Photographer (Mike) and Videographer (Ethan) has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both, Yu and Bo, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Amanda Vitek · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome and easy

Had a great experience with Eivan’s. My photographers and videographer were all so nice and positive! Good communication with the company throughout the process and they always were quick to answer my questions! Would recommend, such a great deal for the pride!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Amanda and Kristopher,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! We're happy to hear to that both "had a great experience with Eivan's....Would recommend, such a great deal for the price!" Your appreciation for your photographers and videographer has been shared with our Events Team as well: "My photoraphers and videographer were all so nice and positive!" Thank you, Amanda and Kristopher, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Pissara VanArnam · Married on 08/11/2019

Great Photo & Video

We had a great experience working with Eivan's for the photo & video for our wedding. Eivan's is very professional and responsive to our questions. We recommended Eivan's to be part of your special day.

Hi Pissara and Sakdina,

Congratulations on your union! From all of us at Eivan's, thank you both for showcasing your 5 Star experience with everyone and for recommending us: "We had a great experience working with Eivan's...We recommend Eivan's to be part of your special day." Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We hired Eivan’s for our wedding photography and videography, and had booked a special they had for the Classic Package. Everything was great the day-of, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy as the lead photographer! My only issue is with the company’s procedures for the hiring/booking process, because you are not introduced to your photographer(s) or videographer(s) until shortly before the wedding. Otherwise, great experience!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hi Katherine and David,

From all of us here at Eivans, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 Star Review out of your busy day! "Everything was great the day-of, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy as the lead photographer!" Our Events Team was thrilled to hear your shout out and appreciation for Photographer, Tommy! With regards to your concerns of
    Thank you both, Katherine & David, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Haylie Lenon · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful, Amazing!

Our experience with Eivan's Photo thus far has been wonderful. The staff have been helpful in answering questions and providing insight into our package purchased. I was hesitant at first, but the photographers and videographer were amazing on our wedding day. I have no complaints about them! Eivan's did a great job following up and the phone calls are a nice touch rather than just emails. We are looking forward to getting our pictures and videos back!

Hi Haylie and Trevor,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your 5 Star experience with Eivan's: "The staff have been helpful in answering questions and providing insight into our package...the photographers and videographers were amazing on our wedding day. I have no complaints about them!" I'm happy to hear your appreciation for your photographer and videographer and have shared it with our Events Team. Thank you both, Haylie and Trevor, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• F

Feras Fallah · Married on 08/10/2019

The assigned photographer and videographer did a great job

I was a bit nerves that I don't get to meet my photographer and videographer till I sign the contract, but both of them ended up to be supper nice and talented.

Hi Shahdd and Feras,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a 5 Star Review. If you ever need us, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance. Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Rachel Fye · Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience

Our videographer did great and helped to make the day special! He worked well alongside our photographer and they both made our experience great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hi Rachel and Jake,

Congratulations on your marriage! We, here at Eivan's, would like to thank you for showcasing your experience. Your appreciation for your videographer, was shared with our Events Team. We are ecstatic to hear that they not only "helped to make the day special" but also your "experience [was] great!" Thank you both, Rachel and Jake, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

RaeLyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! You won't regret choosing Eivan's!

Eivan’s took a lot of stress off my plate while preparing for my wedding day. Everything is very clearly laid out in terms of what to expect and details they need for their photographer and videographer. There was plenty of communication throughout the whole process- and as a result, I never had to worry about this portion of my day. Both the photographer and the videographer reached out to me prior to my wedding day to see if I had any questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, they were very professional, fun, patient, and flexible with us! We utilized 4 locations and it was an outdoor summer wedding (hot and humid!). They both had smiles on their faces the whole time. Our photographer, Abe, was such a great person to work with! He made us laugh, calmed our nerves easily, and most importantly, he made us feel important and worth his time. I am so pleased with our photo/video package from Eivan’s and would HIGHLY recommend using them for your special day! You won’t regret it! :)

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hi RaeLyn & Michael,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day for you to showcase your 5 Star experience and for "HIGHLY" recommending us to everyone: "Eivan's took a lot of stress off my plate while preparing for my wedding day...plenty of communication throughout the whole process... I am so pleased with our photo/video package from Eivan's..." Your appreciation for your your Abe (photographer) and videographer has been shared with our Events Team: "...they were very professional, fun, patient, and flexible with us!" Thank you allowing us the honor of not only being a part of your special day but also in capturing those magical moments for you! Thank you both, RaeLyn and Michael, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Gabriel

Gabriel Ramos · Married on 08/03/2019

Book them for your event!

We had the best experience with this company. They deserve 5 stars for all their professionalism, their hospitality, and their time they take with us. They address and listen to all concerns, they respond back via Email, Text, or Phone calls. If you are second guessing yourself, DON'T!

If you book video and/or photography, you will be able to see a list of photographers and video-ographers and you can pick your own. They all have their profiles and their portfolios for you to look at. They acted professional and were on time for our event. They both also reached out to us before the wedding to make sure we had our timeline set and if there were any changes.

We got a photo package with Eivan's, Their online gallery is easy to navigate and view our photos which came out AMAZING! We are content with the photographer, videographer, our photos, and our overall experience with Eivan's! Those who are getting married need to book them for their event, WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Hi Daniela and Gabriel,

Congratulations on your marriage! We, here at Eivan's, would like to thank you both for showcasing your experience and for recommending us to everyone: "They deserve 5 stars for all their professionalism, their hospitality, and their time they take with us....Those who are getting married need to book them for their event, WORTH EVERY PENNY!" Your appreciation for your Photographer and Videographer, was shared with our Events Team as well: "They acted professional and were on time for our event. They both also reached out to us before the wedding to make sure we had our timeline set and if there were any changes."
    Thank you both, Daniela and Gabriel, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!