Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. Reviews

330 | Mokena, IL

330 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 1
Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 6
Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 7
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 06/28/2018

Eivan’s Photo & Video Inc. gave me an open minded experience. I really appreciate the quality of their photos and videos. The people are really nice. I know that my wedding will be perfect with their help!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Veronica, thank you for taking the time in leaving us such a nice review! We work our hardest to provide a great experience for couples & are always very pleased to hear when we have fulfilled that. Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Sanchez · Married on 06/03/2018

Excellent service, great to work with, the best quality of pictures! Overall I am totally satisfied with the level of professionalism we received from eivan's.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Sanchez, we are so pleased to hear your overall experience with our company was nothing but satisfying! It has been such a pleasure in working with you & everyone included on your big day. Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Joreé · Married on 06/02/2018

LOVE EIVANS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They found the most incredible package for us for our wedding day! Bailey was such a pleasure to have at our wedding!! He was really on top of things and great at communicating with planning! We are so excited to see our trailer and video! Thank you so much for all your company has done to make our wedding day absolutely wonderful! ❤

Sent on 06/14/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Joree, wow thank you for this unbelievable 5-star review! It gives us great pleasure in knowing your experience has been nothing but satisfying with our company. Bailey had such a pleasure in working with you and everyone apart of your big day! Always remember you have a friend here at Eivan's!

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

Eivan's was the best video/photo company I have ever used. They were extremely helpful prior to my husband and my wedding with a timeline and best way of fulfilling tasks for the day. The day of the wedding our videographer and photographer went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable and that everything went as planned. We grew to have a special bond with our photographer. Marius was committed to ensuring that we were the center of attention and capturing every moment. We are so very grateful for all the hard work that was put toward our special day. Eivan's made it so very memorable.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Anna, we're thrilled that you are satisfied with the services we have provided for you! All of our dedicated staff, including Marius, will be pleased to learn of your high praise throughout your experience with us. Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/17/2018

Media, PA.

Lene at Eivan’s could not have done a better job, she was absolutely amazing!!! Her ability to spot beautiful scenery and poses is something that cannot be matched. Additionally she was able to make the photography sessions and our time we spent with her very fun. She took charge when we need someone to, since sometime the size of our wedding party and their rowdiness was a bit much to handle. Overall, if you want to have the best wedding day, you need the best wedding photographer, and Lene at Evian’s is exactly that.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

We appreciate you for taking the time in letting us know about your photographer experience, Whitney! Lene has been personally informed of your satisfaction with her services & also had the pleasure of being apart of your big day! Thank you so much for this five-star review & for being the BEST part of Eivan's!
  • User6285474 · Recently married

I cannot say enough positive things about Eivan's. They were extremely professional from the moment we booked them and even months after our wedding! Our photographer and videographer were absolutely amazing and when our wedding was over they seemed more like friends to us than hired professionals to capture our special day. Eivan's has gone above and beyond our expectations and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. By far one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our wedding day. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every client & we're overjoyed to receive your compliments & appreciation. It has been a pleasure working with you & your husband. Always know you have a friend here at Eivan's!

Anna · Married on 12/16/2017

I called to schedule an over the phone consultation to my surprise when the day came for my consultation I did not receive no phone call at my scheduled time. I waited an hour more with my daughter and her fiancé for the call and still no call. I sent them an email informing them how upset and unprofessional it was and that I was disappointed. I thought that they would read my email and maybe I would get a response back but wasn't expecting it. Monday morning came and I received a phone call from the district manager apologizing and informing me that there was a glitch in the system and if I would allow him to go fix it for me and my daughter. I thought what do I have to lose I can always say no and not sign a contract with them. We went onsite this time for the consultation because I was not taking any chances for another glitch. So we get there and we were greeted very nicely then we were taken to a room for the consultation and to our surprise it was the manager he was going to conduct the consultation. I was happily surprised he again apologize and showed us the packages and because of the glitch we had happen he made sure he took care of it and made the package really sweet. He did not have to add all the extra stuff he did but because he was sorry and wanted to make sure we knew that he valued our business he made sure my daughters wedding package had everything she wanted. He was awesome I would highly recommend them because even if they mess up the accept it and fix it. Love them and will use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Anna, thank you for taking the time to share your personal experiences working with Eivan's! We appreciate your full & honest review even though it may have been rocky at first. We are so glad we were able to surprise you & value your business very much. It was a pleasure to meet with you & your daughter and thank you for recommending us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Making it Right

I did have some issues with this vendor but they did reach out to me and fixed all of the issues I had
    If you are unhappy with anything at all just give them a call it will be worth it

A pleasure to work with

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

We had both photography and videography for our wedding. The package was so reasonable for the amount of coverage as well as unlimited stops and included a free wedding album as well. They both sent an email and called to verify the details. The photographer got a hold of my husband (to be at the time) and went over the details with him. However, he called me again later on to go over the same details he had just gone over with him in which I'm glad he did because my husband forgot to mention some details. They were both professional, prompt and fast and flexible with locations as the weather changed throughout the day. I would recommend. Still waitng on photos to see quality though so this is just for their performance :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Courtney, we appreciate & thank you for taking the time to write us this fabulous review! We are very pleased to see your satisfaction with your photographer & videographer experience. It's clients like you who make our job so wonderful! Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Amie · Married on 10/28/2017

We were very impressed by the expertise and professionalism of Mike and Jeff. They truly gave us an amazing experience.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for this incredible 5-star review, Amie! We have personally let Mike & Jeff know how satisfied you have felt with their services. They have had the pleasure of working with you & everyone within your big day! Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Henna · Married on 10/22/2017

Great experience so far! Everyone has been so professional and kind through every step of preparing for our big day. I appreciate the organization and thoroughness of their services, from customer service to one-on-one with their photographers and videographers. We have worked with Bill so far and he has been excellent during our engagement photo shoot. I am happy with the quality of my photos. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Henna, thank you for giving us such valuable feedback! We work our hardest to prepare couples for their big day and are always pleased to hear when we have fulfilled that. Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Eivan was just absolutely perfect. I chose the photographer and videographer package. Both Matt and Bob were amazing. They were so professional, both in dress and with doing everything I asked. They definitely made the day of taking pictures so much fun for everyone involved. I am so excited to see how everything turned out! Planning a wedding, you stress over everything. Eivan made everything so simple. After it was all said and done, I look back and I am so pleased that I made the right choice. Not only with the company, but also with the fact that I did both the photo and video. The entire experience was more than I would have ever imagined. If you have shopped around enough, you will also realize for the quality of the work, the time invested in it all, and everything you get, you just cannot beat the price. As much time and effort that you spend on planning your wedding day, it is the one thing you most definitely need to spend the money on. I want to recommend Eivan to everyone! The videographer sent me a tease photo at the wedding that he took of me and my ladies, and it just makes me even more excited to see it all!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 9

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Amanda, we are grateful you have taken the time to leave us this fantastic 5-star review! Matt & Bob had such a pleasure creating magical moments with you and everyone else apart of your big day. We love what we do & with your feedback, it gives us tremendous happiness and encouragement to continue working hard. You & your bridesmaids look great in the picture! Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

Outstanding experience from start to finish

Top notch organization from top to bottom . Really easy to work with, affordable pricing , and the quality of work was amazing !

• slimshady

Maggie · Married on 10/13/2017

First off, Mike R. and Jeff K. were the absolute greatest from when we first started discussing the day (about a month out) to the very last photos/footage they shot before they left. They were high energy and amazing. Eivan's in general has been a joy to work with, all of my questions were answered in a timely manner and with polite responses. I know some people stray away from using a large company for things like photography, but trust me when I tell you that Eivan's photographers and videographers get to know you, your needs, your dreams, your ideal timelines, etc. etc. I have been nothing but happy with the service and value that Eivan's has provided to us since we found them back in March to right now, days after our wedding. And I know that it will continue until I have my photos and video and am 100% satisfied as a customer with everything included in our package (albums, edited photos, video, etc.) I cannot recommend Eivan's enough for the value and for the quality of the work.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Maggie, we're excited to know how satisfied you have been with the services provided for you! ALL of our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise throughout your experience with us. Please do keep us in mind for any recommendations for you always have a friend here at Eivan's!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

Great work! They provided awesome service. Still waiting to receive wedding photos/book + video.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

We are pleased you have taken the time to write this good review, Brittany! Seeing your satisfaction thus far with the services provided on your wedding day makes us feel that much more excited for you to receive your final product. Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Liann · Married on 10/10/2017

We got married in Texas. We live in Hawaii. You see the first problem there? The time difference is a killer! Now trying to find a photographer and a videographer to photograph and film our wedding on top of location, DJ and everything else...no thanks. That's the first thing I liked about Eivan's. When I first talked to customer service, the representative I talked to understood the main point that I wanted access and ownership of ALL my photos and videos. This is the one day of my life that probably the most important out of everything I've done so far. I knew that this was were most of the budget was going to go. She helped me figure out what all the packages included. However, my now husband had other ideas. He knew we couldn't spend $10k on pictures. Eivan's had great photos and videos on their websites as well as all of their portfolios. The only thing that I wasn't okay with was that she was pushy. I told her that we would talk about it and get back to her, I had a death in the family and everything about my wedding flew from my mind. A couple of months later when I got back into planning my wedding mode, her emails were very time is of the essence even though I'd told her I wasn't getting married until October and I'd called her in January. However, they saved the day when the next representative I talked to apologized and helped me. Then they sent me Gernelle and Jorge and that pretty much made my wedding. If you're getting married in Texas and you can request Gernelle Nelson and Jorge Nunez. They are the best photographer and videographer you can ask for. I don't know how Eivan's contracted them, but they are very lucky to have them. I adore them! Eivan's is a great company! They work with you and are only a phone call away, even when you're five hours behind them. I honestly can't wait to see how everything turned out!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Liann, thank you for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on Eivan's! We appreciate your full & honest review even though it may have been rocky at first. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Gernelle & Jorge could not stop talking about how much of a pleasure it was working with you and everyone else apart of your wedding day! Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Krystal · Married on 10/08/2017

Omg !! When I tell you I had the best photographer (Freddie) and videographer (Jeff) and the Photo booth guy I forgot his name they exceeded my expectations I didn’t have to say get a photo or video of anything they had every thing under control very professional I would definitely Recommend them !!! I’m soooo happy !!! Can’t wait to get all the copies back .. thank you guys sooo much

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 10

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Wow, Krystal, I couldn't help but notice the photo you posted & mention how pretty you looked on your wedding day! Thank you so much for this amazing review & we're so happy to see how much excitement you've had with the services provided. Freddie & Jeff have been personally informed of your satisfaction and cannot thank you enough for such a fun day! Any recommendations would be grateful and remember you always have a friend here at Eivan's!

Amber · Married on 10/06/2017

Eivans is amazing! They hooked me up with the top of the line photographer and videographer who were experienced, friendly, helpful and just helped my day go as smooth as possible. I would recommend Eivans to anyone and everyone! Not only is it great quality the price is outstanding for what you get! Every question I had was answered promptly and everything was organized so easily. Thank you for the wonderful experience as I know not everyone gets this lucky!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Are we amazing?! After that phenomenal review, I'd say you're the amazing one, Amber! We cannot thank you enough for all the praise you have given Eivan's. Your assigned team works very hard & with your approval, this will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they do best. Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

We chose Eivan's as our photographer/videographer for our September wedding and were very satisfied with our decision. For 10 hours of photos/video the package price can’t be beat, it’s an incredible deal for weddings. Everyone was very professional both in the office and the day of the wedding. The link to see our online photos came as promised in the 4-6 week window and they looked beautiful. We were very happy with the variety of shots and getting all of our requested shots. We were initially confused by the wording in the contract of when our copyright released photos would be available to us. However after a phone call with their customer service, they were willing to do whatever needed to make things right. I am writing this review before seeing our video but I’m sure the quality will be excellent as well. We would absolutely recommend them as a wedding vendor

Sent on 11/08/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Matt, thank you so much for choosing Eivan's & for sharing with everyone about your honest feedback in working with us! We are absolutely delighted to see the amount of satisfaction you've had with the services provided. We do apologize for any confusion within your contract and glad we were able to help clarify any issues. Thank you again, and always remember you have a friend here at Eivan's!

Vincent · Married on 09/23/2017

When you're thinking about photography/videography for the wedding, you're really putting so many memories in the hands of those taking the pictures/videos. Eivan's blew away our expectations! From the planning to the execution they made us feel comfortable and made suggestions as we saw fit. If you're getting married, look no further for photography. Eivans has you covered

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 11
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 12
    Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. 13

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Vincent, if I may please start off by saying how wonderful you & your wife look in the pictures you have posted! Thank you for taking the chance in letting us capture your special day and being able to provide many memories along the way. Customer service is one of the foundation pillars of our company and it gives us great encouragement to get positive feedback about it especially from clients like you! Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's.

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

Professional and Willing

We loved working with Eivans! Our photographer and videographer were personable, talented and professional. The staff at Eivans worked with us to help us make the most of our package and the upgrades that we opted for after the event. We are so grateful to have our special day so beautifully captured. Thanks for being flexible and customer centered!

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Eivan's was very professional and always willing to address any issues I had in order to make my wedding photography experience as great as possible.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Courtney, thank you for always trusting us in making your photography experience one to never forget. Our company values to put client satisfaction as the top priority & when hearing we have fulfilled that it helps us grow better as a company! Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's!

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Our photographer for our engagement session was Hussein and he was excellent! He was fast and had great ideas for locations to capture the mood and feel we wanted. We were able to visit 3 locations in a very short amount of time and he took so many pictures that we had a treasure chest full of options to choose from for our final selected pictures.

Sam and Kelly were our customer relations manager and consultation representative, respectively and both were prompt at answering any questions we had and provided awesome, professional customer service as well to make sure we were taken care of and got the package we wanted.

We're looking forward to Hussein being our photographer for our wedding in September as well.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving this fantastic 5-star review! Hussein has had nothing but a pleasure with this whole process, and cannot wait for you to receive your final product. All of us here want to thank you for being such a delight to work with and always remember you have a friend here at Eivan's!

Breanna · Married on 09/02/2017

Eivan's was professional from day 1! My photographer and videographer were wonderful the day of our wedding. Even though we had some minor, unexpected set backs that day, they both remained calm and proceeded with their jobs as planned to make sure we got the best pics and videos possible. Customer service is also very friendly and quickly responds. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.'s reply:

From day 1 it has been such a pleasure working with you, Breanna! We cannot thank you enough for all the kind words you have said about our company. We always try our very best in making a couple's experience a great one and when knowing we have exceeded that makes us feel that much better. Thank you for being the best part of Eivan's and always know you have a friend here!