ein photography and design Reviews

88 Reviews for ein photography and design

• Colleen

Colleen Stellato · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Wonderful, flexible, talented NYC photographer

Photography was one of the biggest and most important vendors for us, as I work in the arts and design field and my now husband does photography himself. We spent a long time and did a thorough search for our wedding photographer. When we found Tim and his studio, I felt immediately confident that he would capture our day perfectly and the way we envisioned (and we're very particular!).
    Our wedding day ended up being wonderful, and Tim was a big part of that! Tim was super flexible about timing, which put us at ease especially since we were running behind. He also kept the guests all moving quickly to make the best use of the time we had him booked for. We had to change our date and locations a few times due to covid, and Tim worked with us on each date without an issue, which we were incredibly grateful for. We ended up having a beautiful day and the sneak peek photos are beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible photographer in NYC (or beyond!) and who cares about style and value.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Remi

Remi Cohen · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Would recommend in a heartbeat

Photography was the most important thing when we started wedding planning and as a couple that are into photography ourselves we had high standards. We loved the style of photography and editing and one of our friends had Tim at her wedding. After seeing her album we were convinced. Using Ein Photo was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Tim was super responsive, flexible, funny and incredibly easy to work with. We knew that the photos would be the one thing we could cherish forever and Ein Photo made sure that they were perfect. I’m glad that we did an engagement session with Tim before our wedding so that we could get to know each other more, show him some new locations, and be that much more comfortable. Not only are his images stunning, but the editing and color work are out of this world. I cannot recommend Ein Photography enough for your big day, we will definitely be recommending our friends and family for future events!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • F

Feng-Yi Liu · Married on 07/16/2020

Highly Recommend!!

We highly recommend Ein photography and design.inc. Our photographer, Tim, provided us a lot of instructions on the poses. Many of our friends hired him as their wedding photographer. We all love Tim's Service and felt grateful and lucky to have him.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Brett & Sandy Gallagher · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographers

We hired EIN Photography and Design for our wedding at the Hyatt regency Jersey City in May 2019. They were a recommendation from our band, The Metropolitan Players. We wanted a photographer who composed beautiful portraits as well as capture important action shots. We also wanted photos that were vibrant. We were so impressed with the engagement session photos and our wedding photos. We had a lot of fun posing for the engagement session and loved seeing all the things we missed on our wedding day through the wedding photos. Joseph Suh and his team continuously coordinated with our videographer to make sure everyone had the shot they needed. The entire team was very professional. The process from consultation through post wedding editing was extremely organized. We highly recommend having EIN Photography and Design at your special event!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Faina

Faina Sav · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely Amazing Experience with EIN Photography and Design!

I can’t express how amazing Tim was at our wedding - he is a true professional and a master of his craft! It was super important for me to have great wedding pictures, and Tim did such a terrific job - I couldn’t stop looking over them for weeks!

First of all, due to Covid and all the uncertainty surrounding planning, we finalized the hotel last minute. Tim arrived early and scouted locations for our first look and made sure that we got gorgeous shots at the hotel, which I really appreciated! He gave us some directions but made sure that pictures turn out natural.

Tim documented our wedding day from me getting ready at the hotel with my family, to our first look, to pre-ceremony shots, ceremony, family pictures and, finally, our small reception, and he captured it wonderfully! Our wedding photos were just stunning.

I would highly recommend Tim for anyone, and would certainly love to work with him again!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Staci

Staci Ann Blank · Married on 02/15/2020

Photos that move us to tears every single day :)

I could not be happier with the service that Tim and his team provided for my daughter's wedding. We had interviewed 4 or 5 teams and chose Tim because his work was so beautiful and he was so mild mannered and professional. He was also very reasonably priced compared to most NYC photographers. My daughter and son in law's engagement shoot was BEYOND... and that was a gift for signing with Tim. They were so terrific at the weddinging and that whole day. There but not there. Always got the shots, but never intruded. So kind. Also- we had the photo's faster than I expected... 5 weeks. As we speak he is creating the photo album and my daughters wedding was 2 months ago. I would highly recommend Tim with zero reservations what so ever. His work is exquisite.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia A · Married on 11/29/2019

Absolute pleasure and beyond beautiful photos

When looking for a photographer, there were so many to choose from but they all seemed so similar too, but when I came across EIN photography's work, it stood out and made me smile. Tim and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely patient with all of the chaos throughout out the day. When I received our preview photos, I couldn't help but cry. It was everything I wanted and more. Can't recommend EIN photography enough.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Jason

Jason Pennacchio · Married on 11/09/2019

Natural photography

The primary thing we were looking for with our wedding photographer was a natural shooting style with experience. Comparing EIN's portfolio to plenty of other photographers they're obviously more realistic, mature, and have the eye for natural beauty. We were tight on our budget but we got excellent value with 2 photographers from EIN to capture every moment and different angles. We got married November 2019. EIN was attentive the day of, creative with some poses and ideas but didn't bring out a wind machine or any overly ridiculous poses that wind up looking unnatural. They grabbed us when it was convenient for us and didn't intervene when it wasn't which is very important for your day. Another important thing which I've heard from friends recently married is they got our pictures back to us FASTER than they advertised and they were better than we could imagine. I love the variety and angles they got us at. Even though my wife is photogenic everyday, they really captured everything I love about her in their shots. We were lucky enough to have the team of Joseph, JP, and JT, thank yo for the memories. We highly recommend you get in touch with EIN.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • F

Fariya · Married on 10/05/2019

I would recommend Einphoto a million times over - absolutely worth it!

Tim from Einphoto was the very, very first vendor we hired. I am INCREDIBLY picky about photography- I’ll look at photos a million times and reminisce, so for me it was critical to find a photographer who has consistently beautiful work in a variety of lighting, is able to find the most photogenic locations in a venue on the fly, is communicative (which is so essential when you’re coordinating with so many vendors), and had a track record of catching all the most important shots.

Tim (and in fact, everyone who works at this company) checked all of those boxes. We set up a meeting with him before we were even formally engaged, and I had a notebook full of questions. Tim patiently answered all of my questions. He even had the most comprehensive pre-wedding form, ensuring he was prepared for the wedding and knew which shots were important to us.

At the wedding, Tim and his team (David Yoo as the second photographer and J.T. Lim as the photo assistant) worked flawlessly with all of the audibles that were stressing me out before the wedding- getting ready ran two hours long, cutting into the pre-wedding photos (first look, family, wedding party) and we still managed to get beautiful shots in a very, very short time frame. When I wanted to do first look at the ceremony spot, even though the light was not optimal, they were on it. When we decided we had time to do wedding party photos at the location nearby, they quickly but calmly coordinated varied shots with all the different combinations of the wedding party and then took additional Bride + Groom photos that were absolutely gorgeous.

I would recommend Einphoto a million times over to anyone getting married in NYC, or within their shooting range. Our venue in Connecticut was just within the travel range. Our engagement photos are gorgeous, our sneak peek wedding photos are so beautiful they made me cry (we used one for our thank you cards!), and I absolutely cannot wait for the rest of them.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • janie

janie · Married on 10/05/2019

10 out of 10

Working with Tim at Ein was a dream. He is so easy to work with and produces amazing, high-quality, unique photos. My sister used him for her wedding in 2016 and I knew we had to do the same this past November. We got a sneak peek of 96 photos just three weeks after the wedding and we could not be happier! The photos are glossy, dreamy, and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding photographer we could have imagined!

Tim and his team at Ein Photo surpassed all expectations and did incredible work for us at our wedding in NYC last month! We knew we had picked the perfect photographer when we got a preview of the quality of Tim’s work and his professionalism during our engagement shoot earlier this year. We were extremely pleased with the photographs from that session and found Tim to be both a very friendly person and helpful in guiding us to the best shots and locations in NYC that reflected us as a couple.

We felt at ease going into our wedding knowing we were in good hands with Ein Photo and they continued to wow us with their very skilled team of photographers, videographers, and assistants. The team worked together seamlessly and pushed themselves to find creative and beautiful shots throughout the entire wedding, while at the same time smoothly capturing organic moments without getting in the way.

We are thrilled with the many “sneak peak” photographs we have received from Ein Photo so far and cannot wait to see the rest. We knew choosing the right photographer would be one of the most important decisions for our big day, since we would be looking back on these photos for years to come. We did a lot of research and are so lucky to have come across Ein Photo -- the high quality of their work was worth every penny. We HIGHLY recommend them, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Betty K · Married on 08/31/2019

You won’t regret working with Tim!!!

We loved working with Tim and his team and would highly recommend him for your wedding! He was very easy to work with throughout the preparation process and was eager to get involved with any details. We absolutely LOVE all the photos and video footage captured and feel like we are able to relive the best day through them. Tim does everything possible to capture the special moments. For us, that meant unexpectantly hopping into a yellow cab to follow us on a pedicab to the venue.

If you are on the fence about doing engagement photos, do it!!! We already had photos from the proposal so wasn’t sure we needed more photos. But it was nice to be able to get to know Tim prior to the wedding and make it completely seamless on the day of. And we made canvas photos from the engagement for the wedding.

Thanks Tim and team for capturing our day!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal Balagot · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing team

I was recommended by a friend to check our Ein Photography for my wedding. As soon as my husband and I saw their work, we immediately fell in love. It was exactly what we were looking for--cinematic style photography. They also took very unique shots that I don't usually see with other photographers. Highly recommend them and very easy to work with even if you aren't the most photogenic.. they can make you look great anyway!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Kaufman · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience!!

Tim & Danny were awesome! We met Tim nearly a year before our wedding and knew he was a great match for us. He put together a custom package for us, was immediately warm and welcoming on the phone, and proved to be exactly what we were looking for. On the wedding day, they were everywhere and although we have not received all of our pictures yet, the samples they sent us are amazing! We would very highly recommend working with Ein in the future!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jordan · Married on 06/14/2019

I couldn't be happier! When I originally went to meet with Tim, we instantly knew he would be great. We wanted someone who not only listened to what we wanted, but also provided recommendations. It was important to us to have a photographer that was friendly, comforting, and someone we can just have fun with!

During our engagement shoot, Tim helped us get comfortable with the environment and helped us find our groove taking photos in front of the camera. He knew the best spots in Central Park and talked us through his vision and which types of moments would look best on camera.

As our engagement shoot was on the hottest day of the year, I was very nervous that my hair would look messy, and we'd have a shine from sweating, but Tim blew me away! We are thrilled with the sneak peak photos and cannot wait for the rest!

We are so happy to have booked ein photography for our wedding and have no doubt that our wedding photos will come out even better. We’ve even highly recommended to our friends!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/08/2019

BEST in class photography team. Highly recommend!

Couldn't have asked for a better photography team. Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with - he wanted to get to know us better to make sure that we were comfortable and that we were getting all of the shots that we wanted. Five stars - HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Chen · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing photographers with

We had an amazing experience working with Tim, Joseph and team for our wedding at the Harold Pratt House in New York, and engagement shoot prior in Long Island City. From the first meeting 8 months before our wedding, EIN is extremely professional, and asked us all the right questions in getting to our vision as we didn't know where to start. Starting with our engagement shoot, Joseph made us feel at ease, and guided us in sharing moments, while capturring those moments between us that came off so naturally in photos - and the finished product was so stunning. On our wedding day, Joseph, our secondary photographer Danny, and another assistant were instrumental in helping us stay on track of our schedule from getting ready to getting to the venue. Because Joseph has shot at our venue many times before, he also had ideas for great shots that we would have never thought of, that came out very artistically. Everyone in our wedding party and our families complimented on how professional and on top of it our photographers were. They were also very quick with the turnaround of photos, and gave us the fully edited photos way before their quoted time. We are so happy with the finished result, the photos look real and artistic, and we can't wait to share the beautiful photos with our families and friends!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

We had an engagement session with Tim a few weeks ago. He was extremely professional and helpful. He was able to teach us how to pose while still getting the candid feel we wanted. When we got the pictures back, they were just breathtaking! Everyone from our families commented on how great they turned out and what a great job our photographer did.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Nora G · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired Tim and his team to be the photographers at our May wedding at the Glasshouses in NYC, and we really cannot have been happier with their work. Tim is such a creative photographer. We really enjoyed doing our engagement session with him, which allowed us to get to know him a little more and helped us get more comfortable with being in front of the camera. Then on the day of our wedding Tim and his team showed up in force ready to go. They were very helpful in terms of guiding us through the whole process and providing recommendations. We loved the wedding teaser photos he sent over, and are very much looking forward to receiving the full set within the next couple weeks. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 03/23/2019

NYC wedding at Harvard Club in March 2019

My wife and I worked with Tim and his team for our wedding at the Harvard Club in March 2019 and for our engagement photos in Chelsea last summer. Tim and his team took meticulous time and attention to understand the types of shots we were looking for, and then they were able to execute flawlessly. During the day of the wedding , the EIN team, showed up in full force and captured every aspect of the day perfectly - from early preparations, to the pre-ceremony wedding party photos, and then the ceremony and reception. The photos and videos that followed were amazing and will allow us to relive this amazing day for the rest of our lives. I would strongly recommend EIN for any special occasions that need to be properly captured. Tim & his teams level of quality and focus on providing an intimate experience for their clients really helps them to differentiate themsleves from other vendors!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

September 14, 2019 wedding

The day was great! I felt as though we were able to get a lot of photos. Beach photos were a bit challenging due to strong winds and Tim and his team did such a great job trying to capturing many candid moments. My husband and I aren’t huge fans of being in the spot light- it was very much outside of our comfort zone and Tim and his team did a great job trying to make us as comfortable as possible! They were also super stealth in taking photos throughout our wedding- I felt like I didn’t notice them in anyone’s way at all.
    The sneak peek of photos were beautiful and more than I ever imagined. We would hire Tim and his team tens times over again! They were so friendly and so responsive the whole day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2019

Wow wow wow!! My fiance and I took engagement photos with Tim and we couldn't have asked for anybody better. These reviews are just a tickle of what kind of experience you'll get in person. I was running extremely late, he had other clients to tend to, but he was so accommodating and made sure we got everything we wanted.
    We aren't from NY, so finding a photographer was a risk since you couldn't meet them in person prior. I'm so thankful Ein Photography was the risk I was taking. If you are going back and forth about photographers, worry no further, you've found them!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Justine · Married on 12/01/2018

Tim did an amazing job with our engagement shoot! We were so comfortable with him and the pictures are amazing. I was nervous to take engagement pictures since I do not like to have my picture taken at all, but Tim put me right at ease and it was like having a friend take our pictures. He gave great direction and knew the right spots to take us. I cannot wait to work with Tim again on our wedding day! We found him on instagram and I am so glad we did!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2018

Surpassed all expectations!

We were originally referred to Ein Photo through a friend who worked with them for their engagement. After visiting their website, I was instantly impressed with their work - a perfect combination of modern elegance. I reached out right away, their staff was quick to respond, we went to their office in midtown and booked them on the spot. We met with Tim Yun and hired him to do both the engagement shoot and the wedding. HIGHLY recommend the engagement shoot, it gets you comfortable with the camera and with the photographer. We ran into some weather complications prior to, but they were very flexible and worked with us to find the right day/time to do the shoot outdoors. Their turn-around time was also incredible, we had photos within days! Perfect for our Save-the-Dates. And then the wedding… I cannot say enough amazing things about Tim and his staff. They were so wonderful to work with and the initial wedding photos I’ve received so far are STUNNING!!! Ein Photo can capture moments in such a creative way through lighting, angles and distance. Our initial photos have been featured on Instagram, both by the designer of my wedding dress and the bridal salon where I purchased it. We are incredibly happy with our decision to work with Ein Photo – their professionalism, quality and value are unsurpassed. Also, the quality of their wedding albums is excellent, we purchased one for ourselves, as well as duplicates for our families, which we will put together as soon as we have all of our photos. We absolutely LOVED our experience with Ein Photo and would not recommend anyone else!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellence

They are the very definition of professional photography! Tim was our photographer and not only did he work with the short time that we had, he also made absolutely stunning pictures to make our memories of the day unforgettable. He is creative with his choice of angles and his editing skills are on point. To top it off, he sent the compilation of photos in a USB inside a beautiful casing. Not to mention, he and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend them to all NY couples!

Sent on 01/30/2019