Eiffel Society Reviews

Eiffel Society 5
Eiffel Society 6
Eiffel Society 7

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at Eiffel. The staff was very easy to work with and it was perfect for our budget. My only suggestion is to not have it during the daytime because the venue is so beautiful at night. We chose to have a day wedding because we wanted the venue and it was available on the date we wanted, but only in the afternoon. Otherwise, it was wonderful!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Shelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Excellent venue and took care of all our needs!!! Definitely made our day extra special. Nicole was so amazing to work with!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Grace · Married on 06/14/2014

I fell in love with Eiffel Society! I cannot recommend this beautiful, unique venue enough. My husband and I both lived in Orlando during our wedding planning process, and not once did we regret booking Eiffel Society. We had about 125 people in June and everything exceeded my expectations-the food was delicious, the space was beautiful and the service was outstanding! The food deserves special attention...if I could give it six stars, I would! Our guests enjoyed the buffet to the point that many went back for second and even third helpings. I can't say enough about this venue and Nicole Hershey, the Sales/Events Manager, who was a great help throughout the wedding planning process!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Reuben · Married on 06/05/2016

We couldn't have chosen a better venue to celebrate our union! Nicole made us feel like our ceremony was special to her, because she knew it was special to us. Cheers!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Eiffel Society's reply:

Thank you, Reuben! We loved working with you and Cristina and incorporating your artwork into your special day.

My husband and I knew we wanted our wedding to be different and the reception was no exception. We liked the idea of combining something with history and adding our modern and fun personalities. Eiffel Society was definitely a unique choice! Not only is it in a convenient location for all of our out-of-town guests with great surrounding hotels and inns within walking distance, but also close to our church ceremony down the street. We were able to utilize every square footage and customize it to our wedding. We put a tent on the downstairs outside lot as our cocktail hour and we used the indoor area as a mixture of New Orleans style and Vietnamese style reception. Nicole, Eiffel's on-site coordinator, was able incorporate all our traditions such as the chao ban or "greeting tables" and accommodate our roller coaster of an itinerary! She was so helpful in meeting with us to go over layout and floor plan options as well as day of execution. We were also able to add personal touches to the space to make it our own by adding white draping throughout, hanging our canvas portraits, and the bar manager creating specialty cocktails named after us! The food was amazing and we were able to incorporate our cultural dishes with the suggested menu options. The entire staff from Nicole to the servers and bar staff were super professional, cheerful and very attentive! All of my guests are still raving about how much fun they had, how amazing the food was, and how delicious of specialty cocktails were! My bridal party was so impressed with our servers attending to us the second we arrived to greet us with food and drink to refuel us for the entire evening! My husband and I are just so thrilled to have created such a special memory here and we can't wait to relive the day when we get our photos and video! Thank you again to everyone at Eiffel Society to making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Alejandra · Married on 10/01/2016

Nicole and Rita over at the Eiffel truly made our night so special. We started planing a year in advance and Nicole was very helpful with any questions or concern that we had. The Food was delicious, and the space truly came to life with the unique lighting and the buildings character. Rita was our coordinator the night of the wedding and she couldn't have been more helpful. She had a handle on everything and was quick to attend to any little detail needed!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Latocha · Married on 05/26/2018

4.2

Great Wedding Venue

I planned my best friend's wedding in NOLA, the wedding reception was at the Eiffel Society. Chante was an amazing help to me and I appreciate all the help and support she that she provided.

Sent on 08/01/2019