Eiffel Society Reviews

28 Eiffel Society Reviews
  • saidyestothedes

Heather · Married on 10/18/2018

Hands Free and Amazing!

Where Do I begin.... Nicole was truly amazing, from dealing with our random phone calls to indecisiveness she truly catered to all of our needs. The venue was amazing, set exactly the way we wanted. FOOD was AMAZING, duck beignets are seriously amazing. Service was prompt and staff were super friendly and fun. Bartenders kicked the party up when needed ;) Nicole was there the entire time helping and took some great pics and video... I could go on for hours but bottom like go check this place out if your looking and you will be happy.

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I contacted several venues prior to our wedding. Nicole from the Eiffel Society was one of the few people who responded quickly to our email. She was extremely thorough and helpful during the planning process. Nicole met us on multiple occasions to iron out all of the details for our wedding. She is easy to contact and responded quickly to all of our requests. Nicole helped us customize the wedding so that it truly represented us as a couple. She coordinated all of the details on the day of the wedding so that we could have a stress-free day. The food was delicious, the music was great, and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. We had a day wedding and the room could not have been prettier. We always had a fresh drink in our hand. The staff at the Eiffel society was very accommodating. We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you Nicole and all of the staff members at the Eiffel society for helping us make such an amazing memory!

Sheena · Married on 07/14/2018

Chante at the Eiffel went above and Beyond to make my wedding day perfect. This venue makes your wedding all inclusive with little need to find vendors on your own. They have lists of recommended vendors on hand. The food, setup, space, bar, and staff were nothing short of spectacular. I started planning about 8 months ago, so on 7/14 the execution was effortless. I don't have any complaints! Chante was EXCELLENT. She worked hand and hand with my coordinator on the day of the ceremony to make sure no details were missed. I had a hiccup with the photographers (not recommended by Eiffel) not arriving on time and there was still no interruption with my service. If you are trying to choose, CHOOSE EIFFEL SOCIETY! You won't regret it.

Eiffel Society 1
    Eiffel Society 2
    Eiffel Society 3

TiffanyAnn · Married on 11/11/2017

Nicole and the Eiffel Society team are truly amazing. They are super professional and know how to maximize any budget to get the most elegant and beautiful affair. In our case, weeks later family and friends are raving about the beauty of our wedding and commenting on all of the intimate details that Nicole helped us to incorporate in our big day. Nicole’s relationships with other vendors, the florist Brenna from Ethereal Array, help to make the day run super smoothly and make the vision come to life!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Eiffel Society's reply:

This makes us so happy!! Working with you and Jason was so much fun. We LOVE a morning wedding and don't get to do them very often, so your day was especially fun. Thank YOU for trusting us to help you with so many details!

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Eiffel Society was everything I dreamed of and more for our wedding. Nicole is so amazing at helpful. The night went off perfectly, the food was great, and the service was impeccable. The staff was friendly and professional and helped us out every step of the way. Nicole was literally the backbone in making all of this happen. She answered every single questions and helped steer us in the right direction. I would not have changed one single thing about the experience. We are 100% satisfied with the way our wedding turned out! Such a perfect, beautiful and unique wedding venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Eiffel Society 4
    Eiffel Society 5
    Eiffel Society 6

Eiffel Society's reply:

I can't believe how awesome these iPhone photos came out!! Can't wait to see the rest of the professional shots too ;). The thanks are all to you and your mom for being so easy to work with through the whole planning time! Everything came together so beautifully with Tiffany's helpful design eye and all of the little elements really made the night special (umm, Dippin' Dots!!!). Thank you again!!

kelly · Married on 10/13/2017

Nicole is the best! She really took care of us throughout the wedding process. The venue is beautiful and reasonably priced. We had an amazing experience with the Eiffel Society and have recommended it to other couples we know.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Eiffel Society's reply:

Thanks, Kelly! We always love working with fun couples and loved that you and Chris were especially excited about getting married on Friday the 13th. Your wedding was beautiful and the Star Wars back of your wedding cake...amazing. Congrats again!

Leah · Married on 03/26/2017

We had a dream experience with Nicole and the entire EIFFEL Society team (including her recommended vendors)! My husband and I were planning our wedding from California but Nicole's responsiveness and professionalism bridged any expected concerns about long-distance planning. On our wedding day, we had an AMAZING time in their beautiful venue and danced the night away with not a care in the world - she made sure we had a great time, actually ate the food AND spent plenty of QT with our guests. We couldn't recommend the venue or Nicole more!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Eiffel Society's reply:

Leah and Blake...Your wedding was SO fun and we love sharing pictures from your special day. I'll never forget your first dance when all of your guests were singing along with you. Thank YOU for being awesome!

Adair · Married on 11/26/2016

It's no secret that planning a wedding is stressful. My wife and I came across the Eiffel Society, and the moment we met with Nicole, all our stress was alleviated. She and the rest of the staff at Eiffel are courteous, professional, and genuinely wonderful people who went out of their way to ensure that my wife and I could be fully present for our wedding. Even in the planning phases, Nicole was able to see exactly what we wanted from our ceremony and reception while also giving her input on other ideas that have worked in past receptions. The food options are amazing, too! Two words... Duck. Beignets. Trust me. Also, the space itself is perfect. It supplies ample seating without feeling crowded, and has plenty of spaces for all of your vendors to have their own space. Simply put, our wedding day was the best day of my life to this day, and a lot of that credit goes to Nicole and the other wonderful people at Eiffel Society.

Vonnae' · Married on 11/17/2016

When planning a wedding response time from vendors is so important. It minimizes stress and eases anxiety. Nicole at Eiffel is like THEE best when it comes to responding, offering solutions, providing ideas and helping to bring your vision to life. I planned my wedding all the way from Baltimore, MD. Nicole is a dream! I can not thank her enough! She is a wealth of information. She was so helpful and made the process super easy. Our day was simply perfect!

Dominique · Married on 10/22/2016

Approximately one year ago my husband and I decided on having a destination wedding in New Orleans. While we had already selected the ceremony/reception venue, we needed to book a rehearsal dinner venue as well. We came across the Eiffel Society and after speaking with Nicole Hershey, we knew it would be perfect. She suggested a "welcome party" where we could have two hours of rehearsal dinner and then open the venue up for another 2 hours for a party for anyone not at the rehearsal dinner. The space is beautiful and the venue is so versatile - we actually had a brass band perform at the welcome party and it was a ton of fun. The venue comes with uplighting and many options to help make everything perfect. Having Nicole was like having your own free event planner. We asked her hundreds of questions and no item was too small to help with. She even helped with signage for our wedding day! The food and drinks were delicious and the space looked amazing on the day of our welcome party. It couldn't have been any more perfect. The Eiffel Society is a one of a kind venue in a great location. Thank you for everything!

Copen · Married on 10/15/2016

Booking The Eiffel Society will make your spacial day effortless & magical! From the beautiful decor to the quality service, this place truly is a gem. Thanks to Nicole and staff, my special day was stress free and just as I always dreamed!

Patrice · Married on 09/04/2016

PERFECTION! People can't stop raving about our wedding. The atmosphere, the food, the setup, everything was amazing. I was never stressed about anything during the planning process because Nicole was the ultimate professional (laid back yet detail oriented) . I am absolutely thrilled about the way everything turned out. We were on a budget because we had to pay for everything ourselves. I priced the Saturday reception and it was a little above what we wanted to spend. I emailed Nicole and asked her if we could have a Sunday brunch wedding and she said they'd never had one before, but why not! It was more than I hoped for! I would highly recommend Eiffel to all. I've been to tons of weddings that were more expensive than mine, and my wedding was second to none. It was the best day of my life!

Giovanna · Married on 08/27/2016

We held our daughter's Fifteenth Birthday party at Eiffel in August of 2016, and had around 125 guests.

Eiffel Society's backdrop is so beautiful and modern that even a small amount of decoration goes a long way. For evening events, their lighting capabilities can set a special mood. The place itself is stunning and Eiffel is located in an exclusive area of New Orleans, so your event will be sure to impress your guests!

In the months leading up to the party, the event-planning staff demonstrated knowledge and was very attuned to our needs. The process was truly seamless. During the party itself, our event planner (Nicole Hersey) was always one step ahead, which freed me and my husband to fully enjoy the party! Her staff was discrete, efficient and professional.

Value is another advantage of this venue, it looks and feels like an expensive venue without the price tag.

I encourage anyone organizing a party or reception to go in person and do a site visit around the time when your party will be held, to consider lighting. Since it has floor to ceiling glass walls which let all the outside light in, it is good to consider it ahead of time to make sure it will be the look you want.

Our event was dusk into evening, and it was truly breathtaking.

If you want something unique, set apart from the standard hotel ballrooms or the typical wedding halls, I fully recommend Eiffel and its staff!!

Sima · Married on 07/09/2016

Having our ceremony/reception at Eiffel Society was hands down the best wedding planning decision we made. Eiffel Society is genuinely a total package wedding venue. The space is incredibly beautiful and has such a uniquely fun and artsy vibe that speaks for itself, requiring very little additional décor, if any. If the space wasn’t enough, Eiffel has in house catering, bar and service that I can’t praise enough. They also helped secure our DJ, second line band, lighting, and our florist (Brenna from Ethereal Array), etc. Our guests are still talking about the unique beauty of the space, the delicious food, and the incredible staff.

And icing on the cake… Nicole Hershey! We cannot say enough good things about Nicole. We planned our wedding from DC, and only made one trip to NOLA to finalize details. Nicole took care of EVERYTHING. She was so responsive with emails (no matter the frequency or length!), sent us photos, floor plans, menus, and helped advise us at every step along the way. She was genuinely phenomenal. She worked diligently to keep us within budget and made sure we had everything we wanted in addition to what we needed. Nicole also worked with our outside vendors to coordinate logistics, taking a lot of work off of our plates.

Our wedding night was exactly what we envisioned thanks to Nicole and the Eiffel staff. We couldn’t recommend Eiffel Society more highly!

• Travis Manint

Travis · Married on 06/18/2016

Having attending events at Eiffel Society in the past, I knew it was where I wanted to host my ceremony and reception. It is one of the most unique and ambient venues for a non-traditional New Orleans setting (i.e. plantation home). It has a great vibe, fabulous and hip decor, and houses catering, bar and entertainment options all under one roof. Nicole has been amazing in working with us to make our big day come together with fabulous menu options and working with our budget. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a chic venue that really caters to your needs!

Liana · Married on 12/31/2015

Working with Eiffel was an absolute DREAM! Nicole and the entire Eiffel crew delivered a completely worry-free experience for our very large, very complicated, multiple-day, specialty batch cocktails, tequila tasting, two-day holiday wedding with hundreds of guests. They kept us well within our budget and made sure we got the most bang (or booze) for our buck, and worked with the venue and other wedding vendors to coordinate, streamline, plan, and deliver! Nicole and her team worked their tails off to make sure I never saw any of the back-of-house logistics, and I never needed to - the team handled everything perfectly! Can't recommend enough - if Eiffel can pull of a two day New Years Eve/Day drinking-holiday wedding with hundreds of guests and totally handles everything so the bride is stress-free...I'm pretty sure they can handle ANYTHING!!

Cavon · Married on 07/25/2015

Having our wedding ceremony and reception at Eiffel Society was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. We thought so and so did our guest. The Director of Event Sales, Nicole, did a wonderful job working with our wedding planner/coordinator and meeting our needs. The entire thing went by so fast but it was a wonderful experience which created memories we will forever cherish. Even our guest and wedding party bragged on how beautiful everything turned out. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks to Nicole Hershey and all of the staff that catered to our needs.

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

The Eiffel Society is a complete package for a wedding venue. From the service, to the atmosphere, ambiance, food, and overall experience, I give nothing but praise. We planned our entire wedding from Texas, and had our New Orleans wedding as a destination wedding for 100 guests. I was nervous that something would fall through the crack without visiting vendors and setting things up in person, but working with the Eiffel Society was wonderful. They made sure I was comfortable with all of my decisions, gave me plenty of photos, sample menus and examples of past setups, as well as answered every one of my questions so quickly that I knew I was in good hands. The night of the wedding went perfectly, all of our guests were so amazed by the design of the building. The wait staff was so kind and attentive. The set up of the building was perfect for a wedding of our size. All of our guests were truly delighted by this unique experience and I would highly recommend The Eiffel Society to anyone looking for a fun, unique, unforgettable event.

Kimmy · Married on 03/07/2015

On our wedding day, we couldn't decide what to do after the reception. After speaking to Jeff from Eiffel, he convinced us to use Eiffel Society for the after party and that was the best decision yet! We announced to everyone from the wedding where the party will be held after and it was a really great turnout. Eiffel Society is beautifully and artistically decorated. They have a long red carpet leading from downstairs to upstairs and it makes you feel like a celebrity walking up there! They had people in the front to make sure the guests arriving were actually from the wedding party. They stocked a numerous variety of alcohol and they played the best music and got everyone going! The best thing was that they provided a food truck right downstairs for all the hungry (and drunk lol) people to grab a quick bite! And it was sooo delicious and satisfying! We couldn't have chosen a better place to end the night! They made everything so easy for us so that we didn't need to worry about a thing! We highly recommend Eiffel Society for any of your parties!!

To all brides looking for a reception venue in New Orleans, LA...

My husband and I got married in Mexico and then threw a reception party in New Orleans on our one month anniversary. I say this because I want to express how amazing it was to work with Eiffel Society (particularly Nicole Hershey). For a bride that was out of the country prior to the event at Eiffel, I felt completely comfortable knowing that Nicole was taking care of the reception preparations while I was getting married in Mexico. Nicole made working with Eiffel Society easy. She handled coordination between vendors, set up of the property, menu suggestions and lighting options.

My reception at Eiffel Society was amazing. Every staff member was professional, friendly and welcoming to all my guests. The event was organized and well executed. I was able to spend the night socializing with guests and did not have to worry about a thing.

Furthermore, Eiffel Society is stunning. At night, there is no better venue than one that sits on Saint Charles Avenue. It is close to the quarter for those looking to continue the party, but far enough to escape the noises of Bourbon Street. The lighting, candles, bar, set up and food is unbeatable. It is also reasonably priced and can accommodate any sized party.

I truly recommend Eiffel Society to any bride looking for a great venue in New Orleans.

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at Eiffel. The staff was very easy to work with and it was perfect for our budget. My only suggestion is to not have it during the daytime because the venue is so beautiful at night. We chose to have a day wedding because we wanted the venue and it was available on the date we wanted, but only in the afternoon. Otherwise, it was wonderful!

Shelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Excellent venue and took care of all our needs!!! Definitely made our day extra special. Nicole was so amazing to work with!!!!

Grace · Married on 06/14/2014

I fell in love with Eiffel Society! I cannot recommend this beautiful, unique venue enough. My husband and I both lived in Orlando during our wedding planning process, and not once did we regret booking Eiffel Society. We had about 125 people in June and everything exceeded my expectations-the food was delicious, the space was beautiful and the service was outstanding! The food deserves special attention...if I could give it six stars, I would! Our guests enjoyed the buffet to the point that many went back for second and even third helpings. I can't say enough about this venue and Nicole Hershey, the Sales/Events Manager, who was a great help throughout the wedding planning process!

Robernique · event on: 08/14/2016

Very professorial staff ! Ms.Nicole accommodated me from start to finish !