Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Samantha L. Getting married on 11/07/2022

Superb! Hire her now!

Don't hesitate -- book Francesca & Effetti Wedding Planners NOW. She is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and overall a joy to work with. She led us through the complicated legal landscape and got everything done quickly and perfectly. She knows many of the people involved and was able to get us an appointment at the consulate before they even opened the appointments to be reserved because we had a tight timeline. Francesca offers a one-of-a-kind service that will make planning for your wedding not just stress-free but fun! Thank you again Francesca!!!

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thanks to you Sam. It was a real pleasure to be able to help you and meet you in Florence!! Thanks again for your kind words, they mean a lot to me
  • Patricia
    Patricia S. Married on 05/05/2022

Amazing Wedding!

Francesca was amazing thru the whole process! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for making our special occasion even more special. The wedding and the whole two days were amazing, it was everything we had imagined and more. We are still smiling at the memories. We loved working with you and you did an amazing job with every single detail. Thank you for always responding to our crazy emails and requests.

Everybody had a great time, our families were very pleased and very impressed with the quality of your work, they could not be happier. So, THANK YOU!! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Matilde A. Married on 09/14/2021

Thank you!!!

Francesca helped us with the legal requirements to get married in Italy!! She has so much experience dealing with Italian bureaucracy and the (very complex) process to get legally married in Italy. She has been amazing, very professional and really friendly! THANK YOU!!

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thanks to you Matilde for your kind words, they are really appreciated, especially in this weird season still affected by limitations and lockdowns around the globe
  • Cristina
    Cristina K. Married on 10/17/2020

An absolute joy to work with

Francesca and her team are nothing short of excellent- professional, timely, organized, and incredibly personable.

Planning a wedding from across the world (South Carolina, USA) and leaving your big day in a stranger's hands can be a scary and daunting decision, but Francesca immediately helped calm our nerves -and quickly became far from a stranger. Her responsiveness, patience, and thoroughness were incredibly reassuring right from the start, and we knew right off the bat that we had made the right decision. She is committed to making sure that your day is exactly as you have envisioned it, and that it is as stress-free of an experience as possible for the couple.

While we unfortunately had to cancel our Tuscan wedding due to COVID-19, Francesca made every step of the planning process up until that point completely enjoyable- we only wish we could have experienced the finished product. Not only was she compassionate and understanding of our situation, but she even worked with us and our vendors to recoup some of our deposits to help minimize our losses.

Overall, I cannot recommend Efffetti Wedding Planners enough- if you're looking for a planner who you can fully trust to plan and execute your destination wedding, this is the team for you.
    Sue Married on 09/12/2020

Professional excellent service w

Francesca was amazing at helping me with my wedding planning for Italy due to coronavirus the wedding is now canceled but Francesca helped everyone step of the way quickly and efficiently
    Josh L. Married on 08/25/2020

Amazing, Francesca is brilliant!

The service was brilliant! Unfortunately due to Covid19 we had to cancel but Francesca was very helpful through the process. Highly recommended!
    Eléonore Married on 08/24/2019

Great service! Great listener! Amazing day!

Francesca was super helpful, very dedicated, super calm :) all what you need to prepare a wedding!
    She was a great listener, has a good taste and super well organized!
    I definitely recommend her and her team!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 08/07/2019

Absolutely Incredible Planner

I don’t even know where to begin! Francesca has been beyond incredible from start to finish. I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t found her. She knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to be and she were one step ahead of us every time! For example - days before the wedding I decided I wanted menus printed for the tables. I emailed her about it (late at night) and she replied immediately to say she’d already had them printed. The woman knows what you want before you do! It could have been so stressful but she made it so easy. The night before the wedding we discovered an undisclosed vegetarian - I text Francesca (again late at night) and she dealt with it instantly. Nothing is too much bother for her and nothing goes wrong on her watch. All of the suppliers were perfect - the food was stunning as was the pizza the night before, the makeup was exactly what I wanted for me and the bridesmaids, the music was fabulous and the flowers were just beautiful. There is no way we would have found those people on our own, and I doubt anything we did find would have been anywhere near as good. And the ceremony she officiated was beautiful! Everything she touches turns to magic. I am so overwhelmed by how incredible it was, and a huge part of that is down to Francesca. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Italy, especially if like us you’re from another country and don’t speak the language (incidentally, Francesca speaks perfect English). She is organised, is full of fantastic ideas, and above all else is a genuinely lovely person! So glad we found her.
  • Nancy
    Nancy A. Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing wedding planner!!!!!!!!

From the first time I spoke to Francesca, it felt comfortable. Even though we were a very small wedding with only eight of us, Francesca made sure that every detail was looked after and we had the wedding that we envisioned. One of the things that swayed us to hire Francesca was the ability to wade through the requirements for getting married in Italy. Everything she sent me was easy to understand and even sent me calendar reminders of when items needed to be done! Thank you Francesca for all your help. Douglas and I appreciated it and it was an amazing, wonderful, special day. You definitely are a badass miracle maker!

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thank you Nancy and Doug for your kind words! Couples like you make me love my job even more
    Sending lots of love
    Carol Married on 06/14/2019

Patient and Professional Assistance.

We have traveled internationally many time and typically make arrangements ourselves. An international destination wedding can be fabulous, but we wouldn’t recommend it without the guidance from a professional and we selected a great one. Francesca was wonderful. She provided the details and timelines we needed to make our wedding, perfect. Communication was done via email and WhatsApp which worked very well. We made a last minute error and she calmly problem solved and it all worked out. Nothing like a person fluent in the local language to make things happen!!. All of her recommendations for service providers were on target. With our adult children, we had a wonderful week in Tuscany and then a beautiful ceremony in Volterra. We would highly recommend her company for anyone considering a destination wedding in Tuscany.

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thank you so much Carol and Jeff, I really appreciate your kind words. You were stunning!! A couple every wedding planner would want to have!!!
    Sending lots of love and hugs
  • Lorraine
    Lorraine S. Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Team!

Francesca is professional, personal and passionate about what she does. She has a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the Wedding Industry, and is super talented in what she does. Her attention to detail exceeded our expectations. She works with suppliers of the highest quality so you know you are in good hands. Highly recommended.
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 05/30/2019

Perfection

As a “second time around” bride, I wanted a simplified, meaningful experience with my husband and closest friends and family. Francesca helped us create everything we dreamed of and more. She was professional, responsive, and took ALL the stress out of wedding planning. I cannot over emphasize how beautiful everything was, and how easy she made the process. Our wedding was truly a dream, and I knew from the moment the day began that our guests would be cared for and that she and her team would cover every detail. All the vendors she recommended were incredible to work with and extremely talented in their field. I can not recommend Francesca and her team highly enough.

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel!!!! I am delighted to read your words! We always do our best and reading in your review we achieved our goals it a dream come true for us too.
    Thanks again
    Sending you hugs and love
    Ryan A. Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

We don’t know where to start. Finding Elena was a dream come true. We clicked right away and I knew right then that our wedding would be the dream we hoped for working with Elena. Being in the US and having this entire wedding be site un seen (and with my OCD), I was nervous with how this would turn out. Luckily Elena is just a beautiful soul and amazing person to work with. She knew how to plan everything top to bottom and considered every detail. She understood our vision and budget and helped make our wedding truly magical. We skyped, texted on WhatsApp, and emailed. She was so responsive and helped us with everything. Coordinating with all the vendors can be challenging being all the way here in the US, but Elena was on top of everything. She is professional and truly cares. She wants you to be so happy and takes away all your stress. Her experience and knowledge with wedding planning is top notch. We can’t say thank you enough and highly recommend Elena. You will be so blessed and thankful to work with her. She will forever be in our hearts and look forward to seeing her in the future in Italy. Grazie!
    David H. Married on 04/17/2019

Our Wedding in San Gimingnao

We decided a year ago to get married in San Gimingnao but had no idea how to go about it. We wanted to rent our own villa and arrange our own catering and as we were only having our family attending then nothing too formal.
    Most of the companies we looked at wanted to arrange the whole thing including venues and catering.
    We found Francesca who talked us through the whole thing, including what she could do for us and a full breakdown of cost.
    Last week we had a wonderful Wedding in Salon Dante in the Comune of San Gimignano, everything efficiently organised by Francesca.
    We could not have done this without her.
    Thank you.

David and Catherine,
    I could not have done this without you, sweet and lovely couple
    I am thanking you a lot
    xoxoxo
  • Simon
    Simon G. Married on 03/08/2019

You won't be disappointed

Francesca and her team were excellent and everything about h=our wedding was beyond our expectations.
  • Alison
    Alison W. Married on 10/24/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Bonnie was exceptional! She planned every detail of our wedding on just a few weeks notice. It was absolutely perfect, we are eternally geateful for the wedding of our dreams!
    A Married on 10/11/2018
    Elena planned my wedding and I can’t belive how lucky I was to find her. As soon as we met I knew she would be the person to plan our big day. We clicked straightaway, she seemed to understand me so well and that really was a great thing because planning your wedding abroad could be so stressful. I trusted her completely we communicated on WhatsApp email and Skype she was very responsive her work ethic is admirable. She managed everything so I didn’t have to stress about things. She was so incredible I feel like I have made a friend for life. She was there every step of the way, picking me up from the airport taking to venues, food and wine tastings. Our wedding day was just perfect it was like a fairytale. Our guests loved it. The venue was beautiful, flowers, food, music...our table setting was incredible. I still get messages from our friends and family saying it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding they ever attending. I wanted a fairytale Tuscan wedding and I got more than I could very wish for. Elena is a caring and hardworking person she was on top of everything always somwhere around keeping an eye on things. I can’t thabk her enough! We had the best day of our lives.
    Lots of love
    A
  • Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 09/23/2018

Everything fantastic!

We had the most amazing wedding and experience getting married in Volterra, Tuscany. Bonnie our wedding planner was absolutely amazing and catered for our every need. We were quite possibly extremely annoying at times and she was always lovely! We are still in touch and our dogs are in a long distance relationship! Thank you so much :)
    Mel J. Married on 08/30/2018

Super knowledgeable, helpful and makes things a breeze!

I would like to recommend Francesca and Efffetti Weddings & Events in Italy.

Francesca is super knowledgeable and helpful, she will help you to save costs where she can. She’s really easy to get hold of, quick to reply and her English and Italian just are fab! I would not hesitate to recommend Francesca and Efffetti Weddings & Events in Italy.

Thank you, Francesca, for making things less daunting to organise :)

Mel & Jake
    Angela Married on 08/30/2018
    Francesca was brilliant and so efficient in doing my documents. I didn’t have to worry about anything and she dealt with it all and put my mind at ease! My documents are some of the most important thing and she definitely took the stress out of it! Thank you so much! ☺️
    Josephine Married on 08/29/2018
    We contacted Francesca after having problems with our wedding documents and our own wedding planner not being able to help. She was so knowledgable, so helpful, and so understanding of our situation. Despite needing to give us difficult news and information she was kind and compassionate. I can not recommend her highly enough. If you are getting married in Italy I would have no hesitation in thinking about having her with you. She clearly knows her stuff and would be invaluable to making things run smoothly. Take it from someone who didn’t have someone as knowledgable with them through the process!
    Lou Married on 08/25/2018
    From start to finish, Efffetti’s service and communication was outstanding! They were incredibly helpful throughout and did everything they could to make the whole process simple and easy for us. Many thanks for all your help! L&T x
    Roni Married on 08/08/2018
    Francesca at Efffetti weddings was so helpful, so professional and went above and beyond for me! Considering I am the most last minute bride and the biggest pain the a**
    Thank you so so so much Francesca!!
    Margarita Married on 07/22/2018
    Fantastic experience! Nevertheless we started late with planning our wedding, Elena has turned it into an amazing day. She was fully dedicated to provide us with the best solutions and made sure that we do not forget anything. Everything exceeded by far our expectation. Thank you!