Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Reviews

109 | Livorno, IT

109 Reviews for Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

• Cristina

Cristina Konstantinovic · Married on 10/17/2020

An absolute joy to work with

Francesca and her team are nothing short of excellent- professional, timely, organized, and incredibly personable.

Planning a wedding from across the world (South Carolina, USA) and leaving your big day in a stranger's hands can be a scary and daunting decision, but Francesca immediately helped calm our nerves -and quickly became far from a stranger. Her responsiveness, patience, and thoroughness were incredibly reassuring right from the start, and we knew right off the bat that we had made the right decision. She is committed to making sure that your day is exactly as you have envisioned it, and that it is as stress-free of an experience as possible for the couple.

While we unfortunately had to cancel our Tuscan wedding due to COVID-19, Francesca made every step of the planning process up until that point completely enjoyable- we only wish we could have experienced the finished product. Not only was she compassionate and understanding of our situation, but she even worked with us and our vendors to recoup some of our deposits to help minimize our losses.

Overall, I cannot recommend Efffetti Wedding Planners enough- if you're looking for a planner who you can fully trust to plan and execute your destination wedding, this is the team for you.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Sue · Married on 09/12/2020

Professional excellent service w

Francesca was amazing at helping me with my wedding planning for Italy due to coronavirus the wedding is now canceled but Francesca helped everyone step of the way quickly and efficiently

Sent on 07/27/2020

Josh Lee · Married on 08/25/2020

Amazing, Francesca is brilliant!

The service was brilliant! Unfortunately due to Covid19 we had to cancel but Francesca was very helpful through the process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Eléonore · Married on 08/24/2019

Great service! Great listener! Amazing day!

Francesca was super helpful, very dedicated, super calm :) all what you need to prepare a wedding!
    She was a great listener, has a good taste and super well organized!
    I definitely recommend her and her team!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Clark · Married on 08/07/2019

Absolutely Incredible Planner

I don’t even know where to begin! Francesca has been beyond incredible from start to finish. I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t found her. She knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to be and she were one step ahead of us every time! For example - days before the wedding I decided I wanted menus printed for the tables. I emailed her about it (late at night) and she replied immediately to say she’d already had them printed. The woman knows what you want before you do! It could have been so stressful but she made it so easy. The night before the wedding we discovered an undisclosed vegetarian - I text Francesca (again late at night) and she dealt with it instantly. Nothing is too much bother for her and nothing goes wrong on her watch. All of the suppliers were perfect - the food was stunning as was the pizza the night before, the makeup was exactly what I wanted for me and the bridesmaids, the music was fabulous and the flowers were just beautiful. There is no way we would have found those people on our own, and I doubt anything we did find would have been anywhere near as good. And the ceremony she officiated was beautiful! Everything she touches turns to magic. I am so overwhelmed by how incredible it was, and a huge part of that is down to Francesca. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Italy, especially if like us you’re from another country and don’t speak the language (incidentally, Francesca speaks perfect English). She is organised, is full of fantastic ideas, and above all else is a genuinely lovely person! So glad we found her.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Alimonti · Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing wedding planner!!!!!!!!

From the first time I spoke to Francesca, it felt comfortable. Even though we were a very small wedding with only eight of us, Francesca made sure that every detail was looked after and we had the wedding that we envisioned. One of the things that swayed us to hire Francesca was the ability to wade through the requirements for getting married in Italy. Everything she sent me was easy to understand and even sent me calendar reminders of when items needed to be done! Thank you Francesca for all your help. Douglas and I appreciated it and it was an amazing, wonderful, special day. You definitely are a badass miracle maker!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thank you Nancy and Doug for your kind words! Couples like you make me love my job even more
    Sending lots of love

Carol · Married on 06/14/2019

Patient and Professional Assistance.

We have traveled internationally many time and typically make arrangements ourselves. An international destination wedding can be fabulous, but we wouldn’t recommend it without the guidance from a professional and we selected a great one. Francesca was wonderful. She provided the details and timelines we needed to make our wedding, perfect. Communication was done via email and WhatsApp which worked very well. We made a last minute error and she calmly problem solved and it all worked out. Nothing like a person fluent in the local language to make things happen!!. All of her recommendations for service providers were on target. With our adult children, we had a wonderful week in Tuscany and then a beautiful ceremony in Volterra. We would highly recommend her company for anyone considering a destination wedding in Tuscany.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thank you so much Carol and Jeff, I really appreciate your kind words. You were stunning!! A couple every wedding planner would want to have!!!
    Sending lots of love and hugs
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Team!

Francesca is professional, personal and passionate about what she does. She has a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the Wedding Industry, and is super talented in what she does. Her attention to detail exceeded our expectations. She works with suppliers of the highest quality so you know you are in good hands. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Weigert · Married on 05/30/2019

Perfection

As a “second time around” bride, I wanted a simplified, meaningful experience with my husband and closest friends and family. Francesca helped us create everything we dreamed of and more. She was professional, responsive, and took ALL the stress out of wedding planning. I cannot over emphasize how beautiful everything was, and how easy she made the process. Our wedding was truly a dream, and I knew from the moment the day began that our guests would be cared for and that she and her team would cover every detail. All the vendors she recommended were incredible to work with and extremely talented in their field. I can not recommend Francesca and her team highly enough.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel!!!! I am delighted to read your words! We always do our best and reading in your review we achieved our goals it a dream come true for us too.
    Thanks again
    Sending you hugs and love

Ryan and Julianna · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

We don’t know where to start. Finding Elena was a dream come true. We clicked right away and I knew right then that our wedding would be the dream we hoped for working with Elena. Being in the US and having this entire wedding be site un seen (and with my OCD), I was nervous with how this would turn out. Luckily Elena is just a beautiful soul and amazing person to work with. She knew how to plan everything top to bottom and considered every detail. She understood our vision and budget and helped make our wedding truly magical. We skyped, texted on WhatsApp, and emailed. She was so responsive and helped us with everything. Coordinating with all the vendors can be challenging being all the way here in the US, but Elena was on top of everything. She is professional and truly cares. She wants you to be so happy and takes away all your stress. Her experience and knowledge with wedding planning is top notch. We can’t say thank you enough and highly recommend Elena. You will be so blessed and thankful to work with her. She will forever be in our hearts and look forward to seeing her in the future in Italy. Grazie!

Sent on 06/28/2019

David Henderson · Married on 04/17/2019

Our Wedding in San Gimingnao

We decided a year ago to get married in San Gimingnao but had no idea how to go about it. We wanted to rent our own villa and arrange our own catering and as we were only having our family attending then nothing too formal.
    Most of the companies we looked at wanted to arrange the whole thing including venues and catering.
    We found Francesca who talked us through the whole thing, including what she could do for us and a full breakdown of cost.
    Last week we had a wonderful Wedding in Salon Dante in the Comune of San Gimignano, everything efficiently organised by Francesca.
    We could not have done this without her.
    Thank you.

Sent on 04/28/2019

David and Catherine,
    I could not have done this without you, sweet and lovely couple
    I am thanking you a lot
    xoxoxo
  • Simon

Simon Graham · Married on 03/08/2019

You won't be disappointed

Francesca and her team were excellent and everything about h=our wedding was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Alison

Alison Warkentin · Married on 10/24/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Bonnie was exceptional! She planned every detail of our wedding on just a few weeks notice. It was absolutely perfect, we are eternally geateful for the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/01/2018

A · Married on 10/11/2018

Elena planned my wedding and I can’t belive how lucky I was to find her. As soon as we met I knew she would be the person to plan our big day. We clicked straightaway, she seemed to understand me so well and that really was a great thing because planning your wedding abroad could be so stressful. I trusted her completely we communicated on WhatsApp email and Skype she was very responsive her work ethic is admirable. She managed everything so I didn’t have to stress about things. She was so incredible I feel like I have made a friend for life. She was there every step of the way, picking me up from the airport taking to venues, food and wine tastings. Our wedding day was just perfect it was like a fairytale. Our guests loved it. The venue was beautiful, flowers, food, music...our table setting was incredible. I still get messages from our friends and family saying it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding they ever attending. I wanted a fairytale Tuscan wedding and I got more than I could very wish for. Elena is a caring and hardworking person she was on top of everything always somwhere around keeping an eye on things. I can’t thabk her enough! We had the best day of our lives.
    Lots of love
    A

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine & Chris Marshibble · Married on 09/23/2018

Everything fantastic!

We had the most amazing wedding and experience getting married in Volterra, Tuscany. Bonnie our wedding planner was absolutely amazing and catered for our every need. We were quite possibly extremely annoying at times and she was always lovely! We are still in touch and our dogs are in a long distance relationship! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 10/22/2018

Angela · Married on 08/30/2018

Francesca was brilliant and so efficient in doing my documents. I didn’t have to worry about anything and she dealt with it all and put my mind at ease! My documents are some of the most important thing and she definitely took the stress out of it! Thank you so much! ☺️

Sent on 07/05/2018

Mel & Jake B · Married on 08/30/2018

Super knowledgeable, helpful and makes things a breeze!

I would like to recommend Francesca and Efffetti Weddings & Events in Italy.

Francesca is super knowledgeable and helpful, she will help you to save costs where she can. She’s really easy to get hold of, quick to reply and her English and Italian just are fab! I would not hesitate to recommend Francesca and Efffetti Weddings & Events in Italy.

Thank you, Francesca, for making things less daunting to organise :)

Mel & Jake

Sent on 02/15/2019

Josephine · Married on 08/29/2018

We contacted Francesca after having problems with our wedding documents and our own wedding planner not being able to help. She was so knowledgable, so helpful, and so understanding of our situation. Despite needing to give us difficult news and information she was kind and compassionate. I can not recommend her highly enough. If you are getting married in Italy I would have no hesitation in thinking about having her with you. She clearly knows her stuff and would be invaluable to making things run smoothly. Take it from someone who didn’t have someone as knowledgable with them through the process!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lou · Married on 08/25/2018

From start to finish, Efffetti’s service and communication was outstanding! They were incredibly helpful throughout and did everything they could to make the whole process simple and easy for us. Many thanks for all your help! L&T x

Sent on 07/24/2018

Roni · Married on 08/08/2018

Francesca at Efffetti weddings was so helpful, so professional and went above and beyond for me! Considering I am the most last minute bride and the biggest pain the a**
    Thank you so so so much Francesca!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Margarita · Married on 07/22/2018

Fantastic experience! Nevertheless we started late with planning our wedding, Elena has turned it into an amazing day. She was fully dedicated to provide us with the best solutions and made sure that we do not forget anything. Everything exceeded by far our expectation. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Roger · Married on 06/21/2018

We used Efffetti to translate and legalise our U.K. legal documents (primarily the CNI) into Italian, for presentation to the Comune prior to our civil wedding in Italy. They were easy to work with, quick and professional. Everything we needed. Oh, and good value! Francesca also helped us locate a wonderful translator - Fabio from Lake Como (actually a celebrant) -who acted as official interpreter on the day for one of us.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much!!! ❤❤❤

Celeste · Married on 06/15/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Francesa and her team! Planning a destination wedding for over 100 people was not easy and Francesca guided us through the process seamlessly - from how to handle our legal paperwork, to securing our catholic church and working with all the local vendors for which we had language barriers. Throughout the entire process, Francesca was a delight to work with. She listened to our "wants" but also provided helpful feedback in a non-pushy or judgmental manner when needed, which we found incredibly helpful. You also could tell that Francesca genuinely loves bonding with her clients and getting to know them on a personal level, which is just so special and something that you do not see everyday within the wedding industry. Perhaps most importantly, for my husband and me, on the day of our wedding, Francesca dealt with every single detail, all of the last minute issues that cropped up, so beautifully that Marc and I were not even aware they were happening. She enabled us to ENJOY every beautiful moment of our day, so that we weren't focused on the details and logistics, and we could get lost in the magic of our day. That, to us, was the greatest gift of all! We love Francesca and truly cannot say enough kind words about her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy's reply:

Dear Celeste, I think you expressed all of my goals.. I live my job to achieve just what you described and your words really moved me to tears!!!
    Thanks so much
    I love you both

Shaina · Married on 06/05/2018

After deciding to get married in Italy, we were daunted with the thought of organizing our special day from over seas. Francesca was the absolute perfect wedding planner for the task! She was incredible with us and walked us through the process from start to finish. She was able to give us amazing recommendations on venue options and once we had chosen our location was instrumental in organizing every perfect detail! We cannot say enough good things about Francesca and her team. Our wedding day was picture perfect and we truly couldn't have done it without them. Despite having a rainy forecast for our big day, I never felt stressed about how the day would unfold. Francesca had every detail and back-up plan in place and ready at a moments notice so everything would go off without a hitch. We lucked out with a sunny change in weather, but we were so grateful to have had the peace of mind knowing it was all going to work out thanks to Francesca and her team. We had the best day of our lives! If you are looking for a seamless wedding planning experience in Tuscany, I would absolutely recommend Francesca and the entire Efffetti team.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Thanks Shiana!!!!
    Your words are so appreciated!!! You were the perfect couple I would say, trusted us from beginning to end, had clear ideas and asked for suggestions and options for what was still uncertain on your side. On the day and the days before I felt like being with a friend and could see from your faces you were really enjoying the day, which is my goal, let couple enjoy the day without any stress. I really thanks you from the deep of my heart for this review and can't wait to meet you and Evan again.. who knows.. maybe next year? :)
    xoxoxoxo

Peter Beynon · Married on 05/26/2018

Delightful!

Francesca was an absolute delight to work with and after spending time understanding what we’d like and what our personal styles were, she provided a ceremony which was exactly what we wanted. Many of our guests commented on how beautifully apt the ceremony was for us.

In the run up to our wedding celebration Francesca was responsive, informed, clear in her communications and lovely to deal with, which gave us the confidence to feel that everything would go according to plan on the day. And it did! This is partly because Francesca has an amazing, natural ability to put everyone at ease.

So we have no hesitation in recommending Francesca to anyone planning a wedding in Italy. We have wonderful memories of our wedding day in Tuscany, and Francesca was central to making the event a success and as memorable as it was.

Sent on 11/08/2018