83 Reviews for Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

Non-Religious (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Civil (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

What can we say, Francesca and the team at Efffetti wedding planners were fantastic!!! My husband and I got married in September in chianti Italy. The process wasn't the easiest (paperwork etc) and Francesca made it extremely easy for us to understand and complete with plenty of time to spare. We met Francesca in Italy when we registered in the commune a couple of days before the big day, such a lovely professional who sorted our paperwork in under an hour. Then on the day of the wedding Francesca did the translation perfectly, it was stunning, she made it so special for us we will never ever forget that. We even had the mayor marry us!. It was truly perfect and in all honesty so was the price, extremely reasonable compared to other companies we researched. Thank you so much to you Francesca and the Efffetti team for being incredible. Love Louise and Dominic x

Profile Picture Dominic, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, To-Do Lists

Francesca and her Team were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I could never have brought the wedding of our dreams to fruition, especially living thousands of miles away from our wedding destination, without her experience, expertise, and guidance. She was present and responsive throughout the entire planning process, and anticipated our every need on the day of the event. I would highly recommend her for any wedding needs one might have!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Non-Religious

Having done our wedding with Francesca was simply perfect, right what we planned and dreamed with. Thank you Francesca you are an excellent wedding planner! a trustful person, very responsive, attentive, incredibly efficient, hard worker, kind, smart and fun!
Your team is such service minded people, all providers do a high quality job, thank you for bringing the best people to our wedding :)

Am soooo glad to have found you!!!!

Profile Picture Marcela, 9/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We asked Francesca to be the officiant/celebrant for our ceremony in Borgo Santo Pietro, Tuscany this September. Being in the UK it was difficult to research Italian celebrants so we relied on reviews from wedding wire to guide us and they said the best was Efffetti weddings, we are SO pleased we picked her as from day one she was incredible. She really got to know us over the few months so when it came to the day her service was beautiful, loving and heartfelt. I am forever indebted to Francesca for reassuring me on the morning of the ceremony, I felt paralysed with anxiety and she managed to calm me down and even make me laugh. Francesca is genuine and she is amazing at what she does. The celebrant is the most crucial element to your big day and her comforting and wise words will stay with me forever.

There is a reason why Francesca is one of the best celebrants in Italy, her talent and love for what she does is unparalleled and we could not recommend her more, it will be the one thing on that you won’t need to worry about on your big day and the service will be a moment you will remember forever.

Profile Picture Nicky, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did the normal Google searches when looking for a wedding planner in Italy, we had most of the wedding planned but needed help with the legal side, venue booking, documentation and translation. Most companies tried to sell us packages that were not what we were after but luckily we found Francesca and she understood immediately what we wanted, she even recommended the venue which turned out to be perfect. Every interaction was seamless, professional and stress free both leading up to the wedding and on the day. Francesca was an absolute pleasure to deal with and we cannot rate her highly enough.

Profile Picture David, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We honestly cannot thank Francesca and the team enough for all the hard work, love and passion that went into making our day perfect!

After researching a number of Wedding planners in Tuscany, we decided to contact Francesca based on her amazing reviews. Now we know why she has such incredible feedback! She was so helpful and supportive throughout the whole process, from dealing with the legalities to adding the smallest finishing touches. Francesca's impeccable organisation skills and wealth of knowledge allowed us to create the most perfect day, stress free!

Five stars just doesn't do her justice. If you are looking for a Wedding planner and/or Celebrant in Tuscany, look no further! Mr & Mrs McKew

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca was fantastic from start to finish and fulfilled every wish for our wedding. We would highly recommend using Efffetti and Fracesca to plan your wedding in Italy. Before we set off on the idea of an Italian wedding we have several reservations about doing so - we wanted an authentic Italian wedding - not an English wedding in Italy! The venue, the catering, the photography, the ceremony (in Italian with Francesca translating!) was all thoroughly authentic and classy. The finishing touches too, were all superb. We had a chandalier, we had sparklers for the first dance, there was special lighting in the orangerie. Francesca was able to organise a scooter as a surprise for the day for the amusement of the groom and best men and for the photographers to use as a prop, with some spectacular pictures as a result!
All in all, it was a fantastic day, with fantastic planning and well within our budget. Francesca is hugely talented and professional at what she does and you will not be disappointed if you decide to use her services. :)

Profile Picture Stuart, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca did everything. She asked all the right questions. She provided everything we didn't thing of. She was just very much on top of the game and we had an unbelievable experience.

Profile Picture Carlos, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were completely overwhelmed by the quality of service provided to us by Francesca and her team. She was attentive, thorough and always had worked hard to achieve our vision. We are incredibly thankful that we chose such a fantastic wedding planner -Ryan and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have heard nothing but praise from guests.

From the first time we spoke with Francesca on Skype we were confident that her warm personally and professional attitude that we knew she would not let us down. She ensured to be mindful of our budget without compromising on the quality of service we received. Whilst, like all weddings, things seem to pass you by in a flash It was easy to trust the running of the day to Francesca in the confidence she would organise everything. It feels surreal to be home and thinking about our amazing wedding and despite disappointing weather that it all went well in the end! I know that there were things about the weather and morning schedule I did stress about at the time but Francesca reassured me and whilst we had not planned for an indoor wedding it was truly beautiful and a good call give the hail storm that followed later in the day. All of our guests have been full of praise for Francesca observing her attentively carrying out her duties and making our day perfect.

The team florists, caterers and of course fantastic photography by Andrea Corsi and Daniele Vertelli were absolutely fantastic - wish we could do it all again as we feel truly blessed to have them - waiting with anticipation for the photos as the day really did pass by in a flash!

We know Francesca will be extremely busy with wedding season. It is strange and very sad to think how important she has been for our wedding and that we won't see her again. We are hopeful that when we visit Tuscany again in the future we will be able to spend some stress-free time in her company.

Thank you for everything, Ryan and Shauna 19/5/16

Profile Picture Shauna , 5/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning

I lived in Australia and my partner lived in U.K., and we were getting married in Italy. Francesca is so knowledgable and experienced- she told us exactly what we needed to do to legally get married and was always there to help. So well organized and always on time she really impressed us. I recommend Francesca and her team to anyone thinking of getting married in Tuscany. These are wonderful people that are passionate about what they do.

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I wanted to have our wedding ceremony in Tuscany. I searched for wedding coordinators and Francesca was the only one that responded immediately. We made contact around in January 2015 to plan our wedding during May 2016. Francesca helped us tremendously in selecting the place, menu, photographer, flowers, hair and makeup and assisted in accommodating our 15 guests. She always responded to my emails and I never felt nervous about having a wedding in a place I never even visited! All I can say is, how I imagined my wedding to be is exactly how it turned out!! Beautiful!!! There were no issues and everything turned out perfect!! My guests were so impressed and had a great time also. One of my guests described the wedding as magical and enchanting. Francesca did an outstanding job and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Planing a wedding from 4000 miles away in another country was a scary thought for us but you have a gift of recreating people's vision into something that is absolutely out of this world !! Our wedding was more then either of us could've have ever imagined because of you. Every detail was looked after and we felt confident the entire day that everything would be taken care of and we were able to truly enjoy our day without worries. It was all seamless, and painless because of you. So again THANK YOU !!!!

Profile Picture Marcel, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Destination

We literally have no words to describe just how happy and satisfied we were with Efffetti Wedding Planners, and specifically, Francesca, who was our wedding planner. From the first meeting we had with Francesca, she was nothing but responsive, professional, flexible to our needs and innovative with her suggestions and ideas. It was great comfort to know we had someone so extremely reliable and 100% committed on the ground in a different country that was fully dedicated to making our wedding perfect. Francesca provided us great options for the venue to host the wedding, based on our guest count and location preferences. Francesca also took care of every single detail from catering, to flowers, to music, to guitarist, to officiant, to hair/make-up etc. Francesca and her entire team of vendors were absolutely amazing, responsive and just extremely good at what they do. And all this was at a great value - Francesca made sure we stayed on budget! My suggestions to any other couple thinking about getting married in Italy - don't think about it, just do it, because you will remember it for a lifetime. And when you decide to do it, hire Efffetti for all your wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Efffeti were recommended to me and they advised on a specific element of my Wedding. Their speed to reply to my questions and provide information has been beyond excellent. I am based in the UK, and it has been extremely reassuring to interact with a professional business, that has been of great assistance to myself and my partner.

The information provided on the Efffeti website is up to date and accurate (not all websites out there are, so please do take this into consideration if you read this review). The Efffeti website is a true reflection of the high standard of service they provide. I would confidently recommend Efffeti to other couples looking to utilise a Wedding Planner for a wedding in Italy.

Sincerely
Anthea & Simone
United Kingdom

Profile Picture Anthea, 9/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Francesca of Efffetti was WONDERFUL! When we were looking for someone to help coordinate our small wedding in Florence, she immediately rubbed us the right way by requesting to speak with insider the phone instead of quoting a package of services via email. Francesca is technically savvy so she makes correspondence and coordination easy, which is very important when planning a destination wedding. She was able to capture the essence of the inspirations we shared for our special day and made phenomenal suggestions that enhances the day and helped our budget. Everything went smoothly and seemingly effortlessly. All the vendors she recommended (venue, flowers, photographer, hairstylist) worked out fantastically. Francesca was attentive to details and knew how to go with the flow while also staying true to our requests. She also served as our officiant and helped us hand-craft a ceremony that was absolutely perfect and unique. Her attitude was refreshing and helped everyone in our family have a great time. We really could not have asked for or imagined a better wedding planner. Thanks again Francesca and Efffetti for making our dream Florence wedding a reality.

Profile Picture New User, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Francesca and her team were so extremely helpful throughout our planning process and while we were in Italy preparing for our wedding. I really wish I had better words to explain how much they all helped. Efffetti helped us organize literally everything having to do with our wedding in Tuscany:
1. The location of the ceremony
2. Our accommodations (for everyone, us and our guests) - It worked out that we stayed in a villa, where there also were apartments where our guests stayed. It also served as the reception area for the wedding it was BEAUTIFUL!
3. Setting up a wine tour for us and our guests once we arrived
4. The paperwork with the consulate & Italian government
5. Flowers
6. Photographer
(I'm sure that there is more that I am forgetting)
One of the main reasons I chose Efffetti was, after contacting several planners in Italy, they were the only ones who wanted to actually speak to me (via skype) to really learn about us, our expectations, budget, etc. This played a huge role in her ability to make great suggestions throughout the process! Francesca's experience dealing with the many government entities you encounter getting your paperwork in order was a godsend! She was prepared with many versions of forms and letters for whenever someone changed their mind on how to process paperwork (this happened often). It allowed us to chuckle about the situation. I can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Francesca did a fantastic job of guiding us through the paperwork and legalities of getting married in Italy. From day one, she was always affable and prompt at answering emails, took the time to chat with us on Skype and guided us through the whole process with a soothing confidence. No question was too big or small for her!

We asked Francesca to officiate our ceremony and she did the most fantastic job. So many of our guests have since commented on how she 'made' the ceremony, she brought warmth and humour but also sincerity. Before the Big Day she listened and took on board any changes we wanted to make to the ceremony to really personalise it. She embraced any requests and delivered them beautifully!

But the thing I will remember the most about Francesca is how wonderful she was before the ceremony, when she came 'behind the scenes' to check up on me (the bride) and offered me the most beautiful words of advice about staying calm and enjoying the moment because each guest was there just to support me and be happy for me, a sentiment which I will never forget, because that was the moment that I really relaxed, took everything in, and the whole wedding day went smoothly and beautifully after!

I would recommend Francesca highly, and won't forget the important part she played in our big day!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We looked at numerous wedding planners and finally chose Efffetti to organise our wedding in Volterra. We certainly made the right choice! Having only decided in June that we wanted to get married in Italy in September, we had a very tight time scale, but Francesca dealt with everything in a cool, calm and professional manner. We kept in regular contact with her by email and she clearly explained everything we needed to know at every stage of the process. We met her for the first time in Volterra the day before the wedding and she dealt with all the last minute formalities in an extremely professional way. On the day of the wedding she was there for us every step of the way and helped to make our wedding a truly memorable experience. She organised the flowers, hair dresser, taxis, music, wedding meal, poems etc, and recommended excellent photographers. She was so friendly and reassuring. She stayed with us right up to just before our memorable evening meal at the fantastic Il Mulinaccio just outside Volterra. If you are thinking of getting married in the beautiful country that is Italy, we would have no hesitation in recommending Francesca at Efffetti to plan your wedding. Lesley and Patrick (UK)

Profile Picture Patrick, 9/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I contacted Francesca to help with the administration of our Italian wedding, she was superb and guided me through the paperwork from start to finish.

We are a British couple who live in Italy and Francesca was invaluable helping us throughout the process, telling us what paper work we needed, how to book an appointment at the Embassy, communicating with our Municipality and the one of the location where we wanted to get married. She finalised our dates and made the whole process so simple where it could have easily been a minefield of paperwork.

A delightful lady, I was sad not to meet her but wish to convey we had an amazing day, everything was perfect and thanks to her we had the day of our lives. Thank you Francesca, we couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture wendy, 9/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There simply aren't words to describe wonderful Francesca and the Efffetti team. Francesca managed so beautifully all aspects of our wedding. She kept track of our day to day planning emails, helped us identify a stunning church in San Gimignano (Chiesa di Sant'Agostino), introduced us to a wonderful English-speaking priest, guided us through all the paperwork and administrative issues, worked with the team at our venue (Castello di Gabbiano) and handled every last detail on our special day. She also put us in touch with the most wonderful vendors - the people who took our photographs and video, and did our hair and makeup. Artists, all. They were all great to work with and we couldn't have been more happy with the way the day turned out. It was truly a blessing to find Francesca and the Efffetti team.

Francesca and her fabulous team were with us every step of the way. The wedding day itself was absolutely seamless, picturesque, and relaxed. We never had to take time out to attend to crises or details. Francesca handled everything with such grace and good humor that we are our families were able to savor each moment of the best day of our lives so far.

We happily give Francesca and her team our very highest recommendation. We are eternally grateful to her for making our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture User4642002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL & PERFECTIONIST !! Francesca worked her magic to grant every wish of the Bride and Groom, plus this savvy Lady offered excellent advice. It may be helpful to know she speaks perfect English.
Thanks to Francesca's expertise, we remain with the most extraordinary memories. From start to finish, Francesca coordinated the entire event. Francesca is the best and surrounds herself with the most talented team. She located the perfect church, English-speaking Catholic Priest, photographers and videographers, transportation, entertainment,makeup artist and hairdresser. Aside from their talent and professionalism displayed, Francesca and her expert team are truly nice people.
The results achieved were greater than we could ever imagine, and surpassed our greatest expectations. Francesca dedicated her attention to every detail--even asked the groom's emotional mother if she had a handkerchief ready just before the ceremony began. Guests are still raving about the unique and delicious wedding cake.
Across the miles, communication was easy. From anywhere in the world, you may be reassured of Francesca's service. You may place your total trust in the fine Lady.

Profile Picture Gloria, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Francesca and Efffetti Wedding Planners. I am writing as Father-of-the-Bride. We live in Washington, DC. The groom's parents live in Florida. The bride and groom were busy with their careers. Planning a wedding in Italy can be a challenge if you don't have help. We needed a professional who had the contacts and services to ease our worry. Efffetti provided professional services. My wife and I were very happy with Francesca and Efffetti. Services were outstanding! The church celebration and reception were happy and memorable events. The planning phase and wedding day were not stressful because of Francesca and Efffetti.

Again, I would recommend Efffetti to any young couple planning their special day in Italy. You will find the company to be professional and responsive. Use Effgetti if you want your day to be special.

Dr. Philip Magalong
Father-of-the-Bride

Profile Picture Philip, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca was simply amazing when planning our Tuscany elopement. Living in Australia, we had no idea what needed to be arranged - we contacted a number of planners online to guage price, service etc and Francesca immediately stood out from the rest. Her prompt replies to every email along with her excellent English and attention to detail made getting married so easy! We took all her recommendations on board (paperwork, venue, photographer, accom, restaurant etc) and truly had the perfect day. We met a number of Francesca's colleagues when we were in Italy and all were such professionals; I really am so grateful we found you! My husband commented after the event that even though it was initally just the two of us, it felt like we also had a friend attending in Francesca. I can't recommend Efffetti highly enough. Thank you xo

Profile Picture Cara, 9/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Francesca was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was extremely informative from our initial enquiry which immediately put us at ease. She met with us several times and no task was too much trouble for her. Her English language and translation skills were excellent – given we could understand and speak only very basic Italian; this was incredibly helpful. Our families and guests instantly warmed to Francesca too and on our big day itself she continually reassured us both. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Francesca and her services, our wedding celebration couldn’t have been the unforgettable weekend it was without her!

Profile Picture Helen, 8/30/14, 1 Review