Edwin Ochoa Photography Reviews

28 | New York, NY

28 Reviews for Edwin Ochoa Photography

Johanna · Married on 05/18/2013

Edwin was the best decision we made for our wedding. Photography was a priority for us. His professionalism and character as well as his passion of his work were evident immediately. His dedication and go beyond extra mile made my wedding day easy and stress free. He captured every moment on my wedding day. I love the pictures. Thanks again Edwin. It was a pleasure!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Erica · Married on 03/24/2013

My husband and I couldn't be happier with his work and our photos!!! Edwin was very organized, punctual, creative and did an amazing job taking the photos as well as editing them!!! Through out the entire night Edwin and his assistant where there to capture every amazing moment!!! They are a talented team whom are also very friendly & sweet yet assertive and professional!!! Edwin was also very responsive at all times and he provided our edited photos in a very timely manner; not to mention, the packaging and his style is amazing!!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Claire · Married on 06/27/2012

As a token of my gratitude for the amazing photos captured at my wedding, I am writing this glowing review and recommendation for Edwin Ochoa Photography. My extremely handsome husband and I met with three other photographers before we decided to select Edwin who was referred to me by one of my bridesmaids. We were impressed with his portfolio but what differentiated Edwin from the other photographers was his genuine nice guy approach when we met him. Unlike the others, he did not present his portfolio to us with a huge ego problem. He explained his style, work process for his clients, and answered our questions with enthusiasm. He simplified everything for us. We actually felt comfortable asking him detailed questions and requesting for certain shots that we wanted to have from our wedding.

During our wedding ceremony in church, I appreciated how Edwin did not intrude while doing his work. I have been a guest at many weddings and it has always bothered me when I could not see the bride and groom at a moment of importance because of photographers and videographers blocking my view. He managed to avoid creating a distraction and Im sure our guests were able to enjoy a clear view of our kiss at the altar.

When we received our photos, we were simply amazed by Edwins work. He certainly exceeded our expectations and he provided us with so many great images. My favorite is a photo of me at the altar about to receive my ring from the perspective of my husband. The picture captured my eyes smiling like all my dreams had come true. He also took a memorable shot of my dad, the toughest and most masculine man ever, walking away from the dance floor after our father and daughter dance. In that photo, I was in the background while my dad faced the camera with a tear coming down his cheek, struggling to keep his emotions under control.

I am so happy that I was able to find Edwin as my photojournalist for the most important day of my life.

Sent on 02/08/2013