Editing Life Videography Reviews

164 | Baltimore, MD

164 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

• Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Editing Life was a great decision for our wedding. They are responsive and easy to work with! My husband did not want a videographer at the wedding because he does not like feeling like he is being watched and we expressed that concern early on. The day of the wedding we barely saw the videographer and my hubby was very happy! Our highlights film is magical and feels like we are watching a dream! We absolutely love it!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Matt our videographer filmed our wedding on 9/30/16 ! He was very professional and did an awesome job ! He was great through the whole process and answered all questions I had leading up to the big day ! I would definitely recommend him for all events !!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Matt Buerhaus and the rest of his team were a great choice for our wedding. We worked with Matt for all the planning prior to the wedding and for the editing after the wedding. On the day of, he sent his parents, Mike and Sandy, to shoot the wedding at the Naval Academy. They were both very kind and helpful and we hardly even knew they were there! Somehow, they stayed completely out of the way but still got all the perfect shots. They were very familiar with the rules at the Naval Academy, and you could tell they were very experienced. They captured so many wonderful moments of our day and it has been so much fun to look back on! We received a sneak peak just days after the wedding, and Matt was also able to provide us with some special footage of a funny and memorable moment during our ceremony. The whole team was great to work with - very responsive, friendly, and helpful in all aspects. We couldn’t have made a better choice!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Matt Buerhaus did an amazing job creating our wedding video. My husband and I absolutely love it!!!The video is so clear and crisp! He truly captured our most memorable moments and I am so happy we will be able to watch this for years to come. I am so happy we found such a talented and incredible videographer! Thank you. -Jenn and Corbin

Sent on 10/02/2016

Trudy · Married on 08/05/2016

Matt Buerhaus of Editing Life Videography EditingLife.com & Buerhaus Design LLC, did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding on video. We just got home from our honeymoon today and the "sneak peak" video was already posted for us to watch the ceremony and first dance. A wonderful way to end our honeymoon week.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

My experience with editing life videography has been amazing ! They were always quick to respond to emails and worked with me to make sure I got the package and hours that made the most sense ! Also just a few days after my wedding I received a sneak peak video which I loved and was able to share with family who was not able to make the wedding ! I would highly recommend using Matt and his team!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Mark · Married on 07/08/2016

Go with Matthew Buerhaus and Editing Life Videography! He did a great job and was very efficient in capturing the video. He sent us the sneak peek very quickly, and it is amazing. We will certainly recommend him to all of our friends.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Eunice · Married on 07/03/2016

Great price, great quality, great professionalism! I wasn't looking for fancy videos - wanted simple format and include ceremony and other parts of the wedding that I would want to have to look back on. I was a bit skeptical because the price was good and I had come across so many pricey ones but I am glad I went with Editing Life! Matt was quick to respond, took note of what I was looking for. Sandy and Mike who filmed our day were so sweet and professional. The "sneak peek" that we got soon after the wedding was so nice!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 07/03/2016

Matt was extremely professional and helpful with all the details. From helping us with putting on flowers to helping make sure a pant leg wasn't wrinkled to just making us feel comfortable and relaxed, his attention to detail and personality make him a 5-star recommendation. He was very easy to communicate with us as before, during, and after.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Brett · Married on 06/18/2016

Brandon was amazing on our special day. He worked so well with our photographers and he captured everything we envisioned our wedding day would be. Matt was so incredibly helpful in setting everything up, walking us through our options when it comes to wedding videography, and he was so flexible with timing and finalizing the agenda for our day.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Matt was amazing and everything we could have hoped for for our wedding videographer. He was very helpful, responsive, very reasonably priced, super friendly, and a great person to work with. I am so pleased with the "sneak peak" he has already provided and cannot wait to see the finished product of the entire day!

Sent on 06/30/2016

katherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Matt was first class all the way around. Professional, responsive, and most times on the day of the ceremony.... I didn't even notice he was there (which is a lot of what we were looking for in a videographer) Plus it's great to get a "sneak peek" video a few days after the wedding so you can relive the moment!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Matt was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! My mom was originally concerned about a videographer being in the way or having bright lights in our guests eyes--this was absolutely not the case!! We barely knew he was there! 3 days after the wedding he already sent us a sneak peak of our ceremony and part of our reception! We were able to look at the video and let him know if we wanted any changes. It was also nice to relive the moment so soon after the wedding because we were so sad it was over! Matt was very quick to respond to my questions prior to the wedding. We had a choice of songs to be played in our wedding video. I highly recommend Editing Life Videography to anyone who needs a videographer for their event!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

We decided we wanted to book a videographer last minute (a few weeks before the wedding) and we are so glad Matt was available. Prior to the wedding, he gives you all the information you need, and has you fill out a form so he knows exactly what to do and what you want. He’s very responsive and gets back to you quickly. On the day of, he was great. He worked really well with the photographer and had great ideas. My fiancé was not looking forward to getting followed around by a photographer AND videographer, but we never even knew Matt was there. He sends you a preview video a few days after the wedding, and we can’t wait to receive the finished product. Also, I highly recommend him if you are getting married at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. He knows the venue and all the vendors well, so he knows exactly what to do, where he’s going, all the good angles, etc. 100% recommend Matt.

Sent on 06/20/2016

K & J · Married on 05/22/2016

From the moment we contacted Matt, we knew Editing Life Videography was the perfect fit for our wedding! Matt provided exceptional services before and during our wedding and was ALWAYS responsive and there every step of the way. He even provided us with a sneak peek of our video immediately the day after our wedding which of course was absolutely beautiful and had me in tears all over again. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer and we highly recommend Editing Life Videography for your wedding services or any other videography service you may need, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Donna · Married on 05/14/2016

Matt Buerhaus was awesome! I am so grateful we were able to have his as our videographer for our special day. Everything was perfect and more amazing then we ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Matt for all of your video needs!! Thank you SO much!! Donna and Charlie

Sent on 05/20/2016

Ashlee · Married on 03/25/2016

Matt and his team are absolutely phenomenal!!!!He is so professional and responsive.Every time I emailed him with a question he got back to me right away.On the day of the wedding he was on time and extremely helpful.The photographer was late and he immediately called his wife and had her on standby to assist us with photography services if needed.That was definitely appreciated.He was so good throughout the ceremony and reception,I forgot he was there.Do not hesitate to book EditingLife, They are absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

My husband and I were so happy that we chose Buerhaus Design Video for our wedding videography. The planning process with Matt was really easy, the price was very reasonable, and Mike and Sandy did a fantastic job capturing all of our wedding day memories! They were very professional and we hardly knew they were there during the ceremony and reception. They helped to make things run very smoothly throughout our entire wedding day, and the final video that Matt created for us is even better than we had hoped for! Getting a video of our wedding day was an extra expense, but 100% worth it! We can now share our wedding day memories with friends and family in a way that pictures do not always capture. We highly Buerhaus Design Video for your wedding day videography. Thank you Matt, Mike, and Sandy!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Charmain

Charmain · Married on 11/08/2015

Words cannot truly express how pleased we were with Matt. We booked him last minute and he was very responsive and understanding. He sent very detailed instructions to walk us through the process, and answered all our questions with ease. He showed up on time and we barely noticed him there throughout the day, but he captured every moment. He worked great with our photographer to make sure they both captured each moment. When we finally received our highlight video it was truly like we were reliving the moment all over again. I highly recommend using his company. Another bonus, he is definitely very reasonably priced compared to other companies.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jane · Married on 10/23/2015

Getting a videographer for our wedding was one of the best things we did, and Matt exceeded all our expectations. He was extremely responsive and professional to work with leading up to and after our wedding day, and was very personable the day of while still knowing how and when to be unobtrusive.

The first glimpse of our video assured us we made the right choice. Every moment was captured beautifully.

Thanks, Matt for being amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Editing Life did an amazing job! Matt was extremely responsive whenever I had a question or needed to go over details. The package I got (Basic) was so worth the money...I'd even consider it a steal. I got more hours of coverage than I expect, plus two extra videographers. 3 videographers sounds like a lot...and I had a pretty small wedding. However, I hardly noticed the team at all! They captured so much good footage without getting in the way which amazed me. And just a week after my wedding there was a sneak peak video posted on their site that was almost 20 minutes long with all the key highlights from my ceremony and reception. It was so beautiful and I am so happy with their work. Would recommend this team of videographers to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Matt did such a great job leading up to our wedding (extremely responsive, very important in a vendor) and on our wedding day. He is a true professional and was awesome to work with! We got married a week ago so we just have our sneak peek and that is already really high quality! We cannot wait to see the video and would recommend Matt and Buerhaus design to everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

I was so happy with Buerhaus Desgin! They we're so prompt with returning e-mail and were very organized. They didn't require a ton of forms which was nice for a busy bride! Their website was very easy to navigate. They arrived early and even stayed a little late so they could capture my sparkler exit. I didn't even notice they were there yet they got so many incredible moments captured! The quality of their video was incredible! I didn't have any music suggestions for them because I'm not the best with music so they did everything for me. The selection of music was perfect and fit my wedding so well. I got a sneak peak video of my wedding 3-4 days after my wedding which was amazing! I was very happy with this business and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Absolutely perfect. Matt's parents were the ones who filmed our day and they couldn't have done a better job. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/11/2016

A friend of mine recommended Matt/Editing Life and I'm so glad we booked him! Matt was so helpful and professional on our special day and made us feel so comfortable. He was fast to respond to messages leading up to our big day and made sure we were on the same page about the style of our video and what we were looking for.

Before the wedding, Matt arrived two hours beforehand to film us all getting ready and some of the detail shots - he didn't miss a thing. During the ceremony, we didn't even notice he was there! He hooked a microphone to my husband so we could hear the audio on film, which when I heard it made me embarrassed as I definitely had the nervous giggles during the ceremony! But, it was cute to hear again and I'm so glad we have the entire footage of that special moment.

Matt worked very well with our photographer even though they had never worked together before. Our photographer even told me as we were out in Annapolis getting our pictures taken that "he's really good!", which I naturally agreed. I know sometimes photographers and videographers don't like to work with each other but they had no problem at all - in fact I think they found each other helpful.

Matt also sent our "highlight" video in just a few days, which was awesome to see it so soon! At that time, we also received the entire ceremony footage and our first dance - which was just awesome.

Thank you, Matt! You're wonderful at what you do and I feel so lucky to have had you for our wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2015