151 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

Liability Insurance (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
148 Editing Life Videography Reviews

Matt Buerhaus gave us a top notch experience. His communication and professionalism throughout the entire experience was outstanding. He accommodated all of our needs throughout our wedding day and was extremely flexible with weather and timing. He worked very well with other vendors as well. Couldn't have been any better.

Profile Picture matt, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt captured the moments of an amazing day. He was part of the day without us being aware he was there! We received a sneak peak within a short time of wedding and he has been very responsive!

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Couldn’t be happier! They are the dream team.

Profile Picture Johanna, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

If I could give more than 5 stars I absolutely would! Mind you, I haven't even seen my video yet! I had my original photographer and videographer bail just a few weeks before my wedding. My DJ, Sal Flip, had recommended Matt saying I wouldn't regret it and man was he right! Matt was incredibly accommodating and had booked with me just 10 DAYS before my wedding! He was so professional and had amazing ideas! I had a bracelet that my mother had bought and was way too big for my wrist, Matt had went and found some tape to try to rig it up to fit! He also fixed my new hubby's boutonniere a million times since it was a little too heavy for his vest, and so much more. Honestly my other videographer dropping out was a blessing in disguise! Matt, we can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Selecting Matt as our videographer was such a great choice! We were looking for a videographer who was professional, creative, and flexible and Matt truly embodied all of these characteristics. Matt was so responsive to all of our emails and wishes for the day of our wedding. He was very easy to work with and flexible with hours of coverage. On the day of the wedding, Matt just went with the flow and was very unobtrusive, which was something that was very important to us. Furthermore, the videos he creates are phenomenal and a keepsake that we will treasure our whole life. You cannot go wrong choosing Editing Life for your wedding videography.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used Editinglifevideography for our wedding. Editinglifevideography was extremely easy to work with. They handled and addressed every detail before the wedding. We never had to worry or wonder about anything. The day of the wedding Julia and Sandy were friendly and professional. They were a pleasure to work with! They captured beautiful footage of every special moment throughout the night. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Matt and his team were amazing. I didn'nt know they were there - the sneak peak video came out the next day and it was amazing! Thanks for all of your hard work. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Matt and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend them. He was so professional and wanted to make sure they got all the scenes I wanted them to get. Great job!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and his team were just amazing! He videoed my sister's wedding 10 years ago, and was just as great with mine! He kept us all calm, enjoyable to work with, and we never even noticed the camera! Also, we got a 15 minute sneak peak a few days after the wedding and it felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again; instantly made me cry ha! I was on the fence about getting a wedding videographer but a couple of friends who did it convinced me and let me tell you- it is SO worth it. Matt's work is incredible and it helps you see all the little touches of your wedding that you planned for a year and may have missed- not to mention all the moments with friends and family. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Editing life videography was a great choice! They created an amazing video for us that we will have forever!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

We couldn't recommend Editing Life more! Ahead of the wedding, we spoke with Matt and he was so helpful answering questions and worked with a streamlined process that we very much appreciated. We worked with Meghan and Brandon on our wedding day and they were both truly amazing. They were both so friendly and easy to work with. When we got our sneak peek video less than a week after our wedding (which is unbelievable itself!), we couldn't believe how many amazing things they captured especially since we barely noticed them filming for many parts of the day. We can't wait to see the full wedding video! Editing Life is the best out there and anyone who hires them is making the best decision!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Where to begin?! Hiring Editing Life and Matt Buerhaus Designs for our wedding videography was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Working with them before, during, and after our wedding was a breath of fresh air! Many guests didn't know we had a videographer which was exactly what we wanted, candid video of all of our favorite family and friends. Matt (edited and main point of contact) and Julia (wedding videographer) Buerhaus were both professional and personable. The highlight film was waiting for us by the time we returned from our honeymoon which was such a wonderful gift. The short film and full length DVD were also sent to us quicker than we ever expected. They know their craft and it was quite evident in what we received! You will be more than pleased when you decide to hire them for your next special event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Autumn, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can not say enough good things about Matt Buerhaus and Editing Life Videography. My now husband and I really wanted video of our wedding day, and we were referred to Editing Life Videography from a different videographer who was already booked for our day. Working with Matt was such a positive experience: he communicated with us very timely and gave us all the information we needed ahead of our wedding. He worked well with our photographer and my father raved about just how helpful he was throughout our wedding. We received an incredible sneak peek video just a few days following our wedding, followed by a highlights video and a full film (both digital copies and DVDs) within a few weeks. They were all very well done and Matt was very helpful patient through the personalization process. I’m so happy we worked with Matt and I highly recommend him and Editing Life Videography to anyone considering videography for their wedding

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Documentary

Matt & his team were AMAZING!!! They were able to adjust to my busy schedule.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was fantastic! He did a great job capturing our big day and we could hardly notice that he was there capturing every moment. I definitely recommend Editing Life Videography because of the high quality of service and how we were able to choose from a list of packages that fit our budget. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt & his team were the best! From the very beginning, Matt was so professional, kind, helpful, and easy to plan with. We were immediately comfortable with him. He is incredibly responsive and does everything he can to accommodate you. He did such a great job on the day of - we barely knew he was there! The video was so beautiful and well done. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks, Matt!

Profile Picture Katy, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great people to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful company and amazing product! They are discrete during their service. Super personable and great customer service!!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Editing Life Videography did a great job filming our wedding! Matt was friendly, helpful, and was able to remain behind the scenes but capture everything. We really enjoyed working with them!

Profile Picture Kalen, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was quickly responsive from first contact to the day of the wedding. He was extraordinarily easy to work with, and he solicited our interests in our wedding video. On the day of our wedding Matt showed-up and was getting footage with his drone before we even knew he was there. He was the utmost professional in striking artistic balances with our photographer and was able to coordinate shots and footage without anyone feeling imposed-upon. Within a week (while on our honeymoon) he sent a 10-minute "sneak peek" video for us to review. When we excitedly reviewed the video we realized that on the wedding day itself Matt was everywhere we wanted him to be while blending into the background all at once! We would strongly recommend Matt's videography. Based on our review of the sneak peek we believe Matt did exactly what we expected he would: he captured not just the footage of the day's events but the essence of our love and that of our family and friends gathered.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Julia and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with! We have now used them for 2 family weddings and love their family owned business and quality service. I would definitely refer them for your special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Matt was booked with our families as a wedding gift to my husband and myself. Matt was extremely professional as well as approachable when working with us. He answered all of our questions and offered his help in any way possible. Our video sneak peek was available to us less than one week after our wedding and we are so thrilled with the quality. My husband and I would recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for someone who is helpful and has a great deal of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Matt for all of your amazing work!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download

We would definitely recommend hiring Matt and his team at Editing Life! Matt was timely, responsive and professional. Editing Life has a personal touch that we did not find with some of the other companies we interviewed. We received our "sneak preview" just a week after our wedding and we are so impressed at the professional quality. We can't wait to see more! Matt and Julia are a wonderful team. They were unobtrusive, and captured those magical moments behind the scenes. Matt and Julia worked seamlessly with our photographer and our family enjoyed working with them as well. They put everyone at ease and found a way to be present at every important moment, without being seen. I can't say enough about the quality of their work and wonderful demeanor. Definitely would recommend hiring this company! Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Look no further! Editing Life Videography is the company you can trust to capture your special day. As the mother of the bride and an accountant by trade, I look for the best quality at the best value. Matt Buerhaus and company did not disappoint. We were passing around the tissues looking at the "sneak peek" that we received shortly after the wedding. Family comments were "OMG", "Wow", "Beautiful" and "Amazing". The selection of vendors can be very overwhelming and if you’re the mother of the bride, you will find weddings have changed a whole lot since you planned yours. My daughter and I searched reviews, just like you are now, as we worked our wedding checklist. What people said about vendors was extremely important to us, which is why I am taking the time to post this review. Let me help you check one item off your list. Editing Life delivered a product that truly exceeded our high expectations. We will replay those treasured memories for years to come. Thank you Matt!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/24/17, 1 Review