Editing Life Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 05/01/2022

Editing Life Videography is fantastic!

Editing Life Videography is fantastic! They are always on time and professional, and their videos are the best. We got married in our backyard in 2020 with only 2 guests due to covid, and Matt and Julia were able to get us our ceremony video so quickly to share with family and friends. Having the video of our wedding also allowed us to share our special day with our grandmothers before they passed, which we will always cherish. We then got married again in 2022 with a full ceremony and cerebration with family and friends, and of course had them for video coverage again. We got our sneak peek video so quickly and were able to share it with family and friends again. I should also mention that Matt has a drone - which makes for really cool footage of your venue. Editing Life Videography is the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for video for their wedding.
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Matt was awesome and you could barely notice him throughout the day! He was on time and even got to get some before video that was unplanned of my dress. We received our sneak peek video within a week and were so impressed! it's awesome being able to have this to look back on our day because it really does go by so, so fast. Thank you Matt!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/04/2021

You have to book Editing Life, you will regret it if you don't!

Matt was great through the entire wedding planning process! He was able to set up a live stream of the ceremony so a few guests could watch at home due to COVID-19. So far we have received the sneak peak and it is perfect! Matt and Sandy did a great job capturing our wedding day, and we love the drone shots they were able to get. Matt was very timely and thorough with his emails and communication, which was much appreciated! We are really looking forward to our final product and highly recommend Editing Life Videography for any wedding. Hands down one of the best vendors we worked with.
    Stephanie Married on 10/15/2021

Great experience!

I almost skipped videography for my wedding, but I am so glad that I didn't after my experience with Editing Life! Matt made the process super easy from the beginning, and Julia was so lovely to work with on the day of my wedding. The sneak peak video brought back all the feels from the special day. Can't wait to see the rest!
  • Meg
    Meg B. Married on 10/09/2021

Great videographer!

Matt was our videographer for our wedding and he did an amazing job! My husband and I booked Editing Life Videography in February 2021 for our wedding in October 2021. Matt was so great to work with leading up to the wedding, during it, and after it! He was one of the preferred vendors for our venue so he really knew our venue and the best places to shoot! We are so glad that we went with Matt and his company and recommend him to anyone looking to hire a videographer!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 09/24/2021

THE BEST Wedding Videography (and people)

We have been so happy with our experience working with Matt thus far. Matt's friendly personality is obvious in all his email communications, so I knew pretty quickly he'd be a great fit for our day. Matt has always been quick to respond to emails, open to requests/seeks your feedback during the editing process, & has been so helpful and accommodating with all that has come with COVID rescheduling. Despite the crazy COVID wedding season, we received our sneak peek video in
    Courtney S. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Wedding Videography

Editing Life Videography was flawless and captured our wedding day perfectly! Both Matt and Julia were so nice to work with! We met with Matt ahead of time and went over our timeline and vision! They captured it perfectly! They captured every important moment and worked so well with our photographers! They covered the entire ceremony, while guests hardly knew they were there. They didn’t miss a beat! Matt responded very quickly to all of our questions and made the whole process very easy for us. We were very eager to see our video and we were so excited when they provided our sneak peek less than two weeks after the wedding! It was absolutely perfect! We can’t wait to see the final footage! We highly recommend Matt and Julia!
  • Johanna
    Johanna Married on 07/31/2021
    Couldn’t be happier! They are the dream team.
  • Creason
    Creason S. Married on 06/19/2021

Love our video!

Julia and Mike were there the whole day and captured all aspects of our day. We love our sneak peak video and can’t wait to see the highlight video and raw footage. Matt was super responsive to our emails and questions.
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing services!

We chose editing life videography because they offered a shorter filming time for a price that was in our budget. On our wedding day I honestly didn’t even really notice they were filming, they were quiet and professional. We received our sneak peek video about a week after our wedding which is absolutely fantastic timing. The video was more then I could have ever of expected, totally stunning and beautiful and they captured our vows and so many sweet moments of our wedding! We only had them for 4 hours but the amount of moments captured felt like so much. It is beyond worth the money, if you on the fence, do it, and choose editing life, they are fantastic!
    Brooke D. Married on 06/12/2021

10/10, just do it!!

We chose videography last minute & Matt was great. Greg was a pleasure to work with. Recommend to ANYONE.
    Alaina R. Married on 06/12/2021

Matt was Amazing!

Matt was a great addition to our wedding! He was very helpful throughout the planning AND postponement process! He was always ready to answer any questions we had. Our day of was very stress free from our vendors! Matt made suggestions for us to make the best moves for our video! We received our Sneak Peek just a few days after our wedding, and it is something our families will treasure forever!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent vendor to work with

Editing Life was highly professional and did an excellent job capturing our day. Brandan filmed for us and he was a pleasure to work with. He blended right in and was never in the way. The audio recording of our ceremony and vows is so nice to have and I am very thankful my mom pushed me to book a videographer for my big day! We received our sneak peek less than a week after our wedding and I can't wait to see the full length film!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/04/2021

Best videographers ever!

Matt and Sandy from Editing Life were phenomenal to work with! They responded to all of my emails in a timely manner, they were professional, kind, and best of all was no one even noticed they were at the wedding! The duo blended in and worked flawlessly with the photographers. Matt even sent me a sneak peak of the video 4 days after the wedding. They were such a joy to work with and offered so many packages for couples trying to stick to a strict budget. Couldn't ask for better service!
    Parth K. Married on 05/22/2021

Very Pleased!

My wife and I were very pleased with Editing Life Videography. Brendan and Mike were very professional and put together an excellent video of our wedding. They additionally provided a short film that we were able to share with our friends and family who were not able to attend.
  • Jaszmine
    Jaszmine R. Married on 05/01/2021

Jaszmine & Devon's Wedding

Matt was so helpful during this process. Our wedding started a little late and Matt stuck around and was so patient. He captured moments that I didnt even realize. My husband and I teared up watching the sneak peek. We didnt hire a photographer so Matt positioned us so that we could take absolutely gorgeous photos. I strongly recommend him. I will definitely be passing along his information to anyone needing a videographer. Absolutely gorgeous...you wont be disappointed.
    Jennifer Y. Married on 04/17/2021

Professional, personable and prompt!

We reached out to Editing Life Video/Matt Buerhaus for his live-stream services about two months before our April 2021 wedding. We reduced our guest list by 60% and wanted our friends and family to be able to take part in our day. Matt was very responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. We emailed three different vendors and he was the first to respond and answer questions before the other two replied back. Matt asked great questions and set up an easy to use live-stream link (no need to deal with logins or downloading a client for those who are technology challenged). Our virtual guests commented on the ease of use and quality of the live-stream. A bonus - the live-stream was automatically archived in Youtube which allowed us to watch it after the wedding. We were very happy with Matt and highly recommend him! Coincidentally, he was also the videographer for my cousin/matron of honor's wedding 10 years ago!
    Mandy Married on 04/03/2021

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I were unsure whether we wanted video coverage of our wedding and I am so glad we decided to hire Editing life. Editing Life is simply the best! Matt was extremely flexible when it came to rescheduling our wedding multiple times due to COVID. Matt was very communicative and quick to respond to my emails and questions. On the day of our wedding, Matt and Julia were amazing to work with. They captured every moment of our special day and you couldn't even tell they were there. We received our sneak peek within a week of our wedding and the highlight and full film within two weeks. We were blown away by the drone footage and attention to small details captured in our video. We absolutely LOVE our videos and can't recommend Editing Life enough!
  • Miranda
    Miranda R. Married on 02/09/2021

Incredible!

What a great team to work with!
    They captured every moment of our special day!
    John G. Married on 01/11/2021

Thank you!

Very professional, adapted to a last minute time change with no problems!
    Kelsie S. Married on 11/14/2020

Very Stressed Bride but Matt is Fantastic

I have not recieved my video but my experience with Matt was so great. I would recommend based on that alone. 2020 threw many obstacles and the wedding day was no different and stress level was at an all time high. But Matt is so personable and provided great support, advice and was a nice presence to have around. I felt like a friend had come to hang and assist. He checked on us but was unobtrusive while filming. I would definitely reccomend him!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

Our experience with Editing Life was truly perfect for our wedding. At times you didn't even know they were their recording. I just got my sneak peak video back and I am so in love. I cannot wait to see the full video! I highly recommend this vendor. Matt is awesome to work with and I am so glad I chose them for our big day.
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2020

Responded quickly and was very nice to work with

Received our “ sneak peek” video and was blown away with how beautifully put together it is. Can’t wait to see the finished product.
  • Aschwartz1292
    Ali S. Married on 09/26/2020

Matt & Julia are Rockstars!

We reached out to Matt about two months before our Sept 2020 wedding, right as we were making the difficult decision to drastically reduce our invite list for our ceremony and to push our reception out to 2021. He was so responsive, welcoming, and flexible right from the start. We still wanted our friends and family to be able to take part in our day, and Matt and Julia not only flawlessly executed a livestream to allow everyone to join from home but also produced beautiful long and short-format footage that we can't wait to show at our 'sequel wedding' reception this year. The drone footage to set the scene was absolutely fantastic, and their work truly shined especially in the long-format film! We couldn't recommend this team enough!
    Lindsay G. Married on 09/13/2020

One of the very best decisions for our wedding

Oh my goodness- where do I begin? First of all, planning a wedding during a pandemic is no easy task. If there is any silver lining, though, it is that you really see what these vendors are made of. When you have to plan a wedding THREE times, you see just how much patience, flexibility and professionalism is out there, and Editing Life was absolutely incredible.

We were recommended Editing Life by good friends of ours back in 2018, and made the decision to use them based off of Matt's quick communication and excellent work. When we were forced to make many scheduling/location changes, we saw just how great the Beurhauses were.

Before our wedding day even arrived, I was SO impressed by the quick communication, understanding and flexibility of Editing Life. I know that this year has been so tough for wedding vendors, but you would never know because of how great their attitude was during the whole process.

When our wedding day got here, I already felt like I knew Matt and wanted to give him a HUGE hug for all of the help that he had already provided. Like I mentioned before, we had many changes, and he was able to add a live stream and PA system as well for those relatives who weren't able to make it.

The day of the wedding, Matt and Julia were absolutely amazing. They are true wedding professionals and went above and beyond their job descriptions. Julia fixed my dress, Matt fixed the fence at the church, they helped with flowers, I mean they are truly just amazing.

On top of this, we quickly got a sneak peek video that we are absolutely in love with. I really can’t recommend them enough. If you are on the fence, let this be a testament to HIRE THEM NOW.