Editing Life Videography Reviews

153 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

153 Editing Life Videography Reviews

Jenny R · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent videography group!

Editing Life Videography did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. We actually booked with them just a few weeks before the wedding and they were flexible and accommodating to make the planning portion quite easy. On the day itself, Brandan filmed our wedding and did a phenomenal job. He blended right in to the experience and captured incredible moments. He was professional, kind, and so pleasant to work with. We could not be more thrilled with Editing Life and recommend them to all!!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

September 2018 Wedding

Matt was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He is so easy going and SUPER flexible. We had a hard time deciding if we wanted to hire a videographer and I'm so glad we did! He was so low maintenance and just blended seamlessly into the day in the best way. Matt is a super nice guy and was a pleasure to interact with the whole day. We have only gotten our sneak peak so far, and it was so beautiful so we know the whole thing is going to be amazing!

matt · Married on 08/31/2018

Matt Buerhaus gave us a top notch experience. His communication and professionalism throughout the entire experience was outstanding. He accommodated all of our needs throughout our wedding day and was extremely flexible with weather and timing. He worked very well with other vendors as well. Couldn't have been any better.

Deborah · Married on 08/25/2018

Matt captured the moments of an amazing day. He was part of the day without us being aware he was there! We received a sneak peak within a short time of wedding and he has been very responsive!

• Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t be happier! They are the dream team.

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I absolutely would! Mind you, I haven't even seen my video yet! I had my original photographer and videographer bail just a few weeks before my wedding. My DJ, Sal Flip, had recommended Matt saying I wouldn't regret it and man was he right! Matt was incredibly accommodating and had booked with me just 10 DAYS before my wedding! He was so professional and had amazing ideas! I had a bracelet that my mother had bought and was way too big for my wrist, Matt had went and found some tape to try to rig it up to fit! He also fixed my new hubby's boutonniere a million times since it was a little too heavy for his vest, and so much more. Honestly my other videographer dropping out was a blessing in disguise! Matt, we can't thank you enough!!

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Selecting Matt as our videographer was such a great choice! We were looking for a videographer who was professional, creative, and flexible and Matt truly embodied all of these characteristics. Matt was so responsive to all of our emails and wishes for the day of our wedding. He was very easy to work with and flexible with hours of coverage. On the day of the wedding, Matt just went with the flow and was very unobtrusive, which was something that was very important to us. Furthermore, the videos he creates are phenomenal and a keepsake that we will treasure our whole life. You cannot go wrong choosing Editing Life for your wedding videography.

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

We used Editinglifevideography for our wedding. Editinglifevideography was extremely easy to work with. They handled and addressed every detail before the wedding. We never had to worry or wonder about anything. The day of the wedding Julia and Sandy were friendly and professional. They were a pleasure to work with! They captured beautiful footage of every special moment throughout the night. Highly recommend!

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

Matt and his team were amazing. I didn'nt know they were there - the sneak peak video came out the next day and it was amazing! Thanks for all of your hard work. I would highly recommend them!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

Matt and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend them. He was so professional and wanted to make sure they got all the scenes I wanted them to get. Great job!

Katelyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Matt and his team were just amazing! He videoed my sister's wedding 10 years ago, and was just as great with mine! He kept us all calm, enjoyable to work with, and we never even noticed the camera! Also, we got a 15 minute sneak peak a few days after the wedding and it felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again; instantly made me cry ha! I was on the fence about getting a wedding videographer but a couple of friends who did it convinced me and let me tell you- it is SO worth it. Matt's work is incredible and it helps you see all the little touches of your wedding that you planned for a year and may have missed- not to mention all the moments with friends and family. Highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2018

Editing life videography was a great choice! They created an amazing video for us that we will have forever!

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

We couldn't recommend Editing Life more! Ahead of the wedding, we spoke with Matt and he was so helpful answering questions and worked with a streamlined process that we very much appreciated. We worked with Meghan and Brandon on our wedding day and they were both truly amazing. They were both so friendly and easy to work with. When we got our sneak peek video less than a week after our wedding (which is unbelievable itself!), we couldn't believe how many amazing things they captured especially since we barely noticed them filming for many parts of the day. We can't wait to see the full wedding video! Editing Life is the best out there and anyone who hires them is making the best decision!

Autumn · Married on 04/27/2018

Where to begin?! Hiring Editing Life and Matt Buerhaus Designs for our wedding videography was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Working with them before, during, and after our wedding was a breath of fresh air! Many guests didn't know we had a videographer which was exactly what we wanted, candid video of all of our favorite family and friends. Matt (edited and main point of contact) and Julia (wedding videographer) Buerhaus were both professional and personable. The highlight film was waiting for us by the time we returned from our honeymoon which was such a wonderful gift. The short film and full length DVD were also sent to us quicker than we ever expected. They know their craft and it was quite evident in what we received! You will be more than pleased when you decide to hire them for your next special event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

I can not say enough good things about Matt Buerhaus and Editing Life Videography. My now husband and I really wanted video of our wedding day, and we were referred to Editing Life Videography from a different videographer who was already booked for our day. Working with Matt was such a positive experience: he communicated with us very timely and gave us all the information we needed ahead of our wedding. He worked well with our photographer and my father raved about just how helpful he was throughout our wedding. We received an incredible sneak peek video just a few days following our wedding, followed by a highlights video and a full film (both digital copies and DVDs) within a few weeks. They were all very well done and Matt was very helpful patient through the personalization process. I’m so happy we worked with Matt and I highly recommend him and Editing Life Videography to anyone considering videography for their wedding

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Matt & his team were AMAZING!!! They were able to adjust to my busy schedule.

Michelle · Married on 02/10/2018

Matt was fantastic! He did a great job capturing our big day and we could hardly notice that he was there capturing every moment. I definitely recommend Editing Life Videography because of the high quality of service and how we were able to choose from a list of packages that fit our budget. Thank you Matt!

Katy · Married on 12/30/2017

Matt & his team were the best! From the very beginning, Matt was so professional, kind, helpful, and easy to plan with. We were immediately comfortable with him. He is incredibly responsive and does everything he can to accommodate you. He did such a great job on the day of - we barely knew he was there! The video was so beautiful and well done. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks, Matt!

Brandi · Married on 11/25/2017

Great people to work with! Highly recommend!

Michele · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful company and amazing product! They are discrete during their service. Super personable and great customer service!!

Kalen · Married on 10/14/2017

Editing Life Videography did a great job filming our wedding! Matt was friendly, helpful, and was able to remain behind the scenes but capture everything. We really enjoyed working with them!

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

Matt was quickly responsive from first contact to the day of the wedding. He was extraordinarily easy to work with, and he solicited our interests in our wedding video. On the day of our wedding Matt showed-up and was getting footage with his drone before we even knew he was there. He was the utmost professional in striking artistic balances with our photographer and was able to coordinate shots and footage without anyone feeling imposed-upon. Within a week (while on our honeymoon) he sent a 10-minute "sneak peek" video for us to review. When we excitedly reviewed the video we realized that on the wedding day itself Matt was everywhere we wanted him to be while blending into the background all at once! We would strongly recommend Matt's videography. Based on our review of the sneak peek we believe Matt did exactly what we expected he would: he captured not just the footage of the day's events but the essence of our love and that of our family and friends gathered.

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Julia and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with! We have now used them for 2 family weddings and love their family owned business and quality service. I would definitely refer them for your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was booked with our families as a wedding gift to my husband and myself. Matt was extremely professional as well as approachable when working with us. He answered all of our questions and offered his help in any way possible. Our video sneak peek was available to us less than one week after our wedding and we are so thrilled with the quality. My husband and I would recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for someone who is helpful and has a great deal of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Matt for all of your amazing work!!