Editing Life Videography Reviews

166 | Baltimore, MD

166 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing videographer

Matt was amazing with every step in getting us the best videography for our special day. I would highly recommend his company. He was quick to respond and great to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Christine Luongo · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding video

Everything about the process was seamless and perfect. I LOVED the videographer we had and the outcome of the video was impeccable. I cry every time I watch it!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing videography!

Matt was recommended to me by my brother-in-law. His work is absolutely stunning! I have watched our sneak peak probably 20 times since we received it (less than a week after our wedding!) and I have cried every time. It's such an amazing keepsake that I will always be grateful to have. My husband and I could not recommend Matt more! Thank you for capturing our day for us!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Matt and his team are phenomenal. Prior to the wedding, Matt was very responsive through email and was always so friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. For our wedding day, we had his wife, Julia, and his father, Mike. They blended in well and most of the time we did not even know they were there. One aspect of Matt's wedding packages that sold us was having a sneak peek video of our wedding day within the first week and he delivered! By the next Saturday, we had over a 14 min video that captured our day beautifully that we were able to share with family and friends while everything is still fresh in our minds! I watch it all the time. I would recommend Editing Life to anyone :)

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

Matt was super easy to work with and I liked that he was totally fine handling everything via email (I didn't have the energy to call and/or meet with all my vendors - so this was great for me). His wife, Julia, was our videographer for the day of our wedding and she was super pleasant, professional, and unobtrusive throughout the day. We received the "sneak peek" video less than a week after our wedding date and it was beautiful! They captured the ceremony beautifully and I like the aerial shots they got of the area and the venue. I can't wait to see the full length copy!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely wonderful

It was a no brainer after meeting with Matt and his wife that we definitely wanted to use them as our videographers for our wedding. We were so lucky to have Matt's wife and mother actually film our wedding, I swear it was as if they weren't even there after they said hi once arriving. Which is exactly what we wanted in a videographer. We got our sneak peek video within a week of our wedding and are anxiously awaiting seeing the entire film because we loved that peek! I am so incredibly happy we chose them to capture our wedding day on video and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and the way that they work! Thank you x10000!! :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Suzanne · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Personable

I was a little hesitate to hire someone off the internet to video my daughter’s wedding (since I had never done anything like that before) I e-mailed Mattt Buerhaus, Editing Life Videography, EditingLife.com, Buerhaus Design LLC and he was great, got back with me immediately and answered all my questions, he was very professional and personable.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Brandon Ross · Married on 05/17/2019

The best choice.

I looked at more than a few wedding videographers before finding Editing Life. I edit video as my full-time job, so I'm picky. I knew when I looked at the work samples I'd found the one I wanted. Matt was super helpful and responsive. On the wedding day, he was perfect. I was blown away to already receive a sneak peek of the video just a few days later. Can't wait to see the final product. Highly recommend Matt and Editing Life.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Brittany Holley · Married on 12/23/2018

Hidden Magic Happening

Matt was great to work with. From the beginning he was flexible, kind and gives you a lot for a decent price. At first I felt bad because I hardly noticed he was there but I guess that means he's doing his job right. He somehow catches all the magic happening without you even knowing it. Plus he was funny and helpful in anyway he was needed and helped keep us on time. He did a great job. We got our sneak peek today and its incredible especially for just a sneak peek. Thank you Matt for working your magic for our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Meredith S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Wow! Just wow!

Matt and Greg were the videographers for our daughter’s wedding last weekend in Annapolis. They were incredibly professional, worked silently and quickly , and had a sneak peek video out for the families and friends to view within a few days of the wedding. Even the peek is beautifully done! We can’t wait to see the finished product! This was a surprise gift to the couple and Matt helped choose the right package for what we were trying to accomplish. No pressure sales -which I greatly appreciated. He is reasonably priced, easy to work with , and a gem of videographer.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend.

What a great company to work with! Julia was our videographer and she was incredibly professional and personable. We received our sneak peek video (almost 10 minutes long!) about 10 days after our wedding. It was amazing to have such a high quality video so soon after our day. Matt has been quick to respond to emails and communicates often throughout the process. We are looking forward to receiving our full length video and have no doubts it will be incredible! I highly recommend Editing Life.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jenny R · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent videography group!

Editing Life Videography did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. We actually booked with them just a few weeks before the wedding and they were flexible and accommodating to make the planning portion quite easy. On the day itself, Brandan filmed our wedding and did a phenomenal job. He blended right in to the experience and captured incredible moments. He was professional, kind, and so pleasant to work with. We could not be more thrilled with Editing Life and recommend them to all!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience

Matt did the videography for our September wedding. He was extremely easy to work with from the start. We barely even noticed him there during the wedding! Overall it was an incredible experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married or for any other function. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

September 2018 Wedding

Matt was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He is so easy going and SUPER flexible. We had a hard time deciding if we wanted to hire a videographer and I'm so glad we did! He was so low maintenance and just blended seamlessly into the day in the best way. Matt is a super nice guy and was a pleasure to interact with the whole day. We have only gotten our sneak peak so far, and it was so beautiful so we know the whole thing is going to be amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

matt · Married on 08/31/2018

Matt Buerhaus gave us a top notch experience. His communication and professionalism throughout the entire experience was outstanding. He accommodated all of our needs throughout our wedding day and was extremely flexible with weather and timing. He worked very well with other vendors as well. Couldn't have been any better.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/25/2018

Matt captured the moments of an amazing day. He was part of the day without us being aware he was there! We received a sneak peak within a short time of wedding and he has been very responsive!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Couldn’t be happier! They are the dream team.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I absolutely would! Mind you, I haven't even seen my video yet! I had my original photographer and videographer bail just a few weeks before my wedding. My DJ, Sal Flip, had recommended Matt saying I wouldn't regret it and man was he right! Matt was incredibly accommodating and had booked with me just 10 DAYS before my wedding! He was so professional and had amazing ideas! I had a bracelet that my mother had bought and was way too big for my wrist, Matt had went and found some tape to try to rig it up to fit! He also fixed my new hubby's boutonniere a million times since it was a little too heavy for his vest, and so much more. Honestly my other videographer dropping out was a blessing in disguise! Matt, we can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Selecting Matt as our videographer was such a great choice! We were looking for a videographer who was professional, creative, and flexible and Matt truly embodied all of these characteristics. Matt was so responsive to all of our emails and wishes for the day of our wedding. He was very easy to work with and flexible with hours of coverage. On the day of the wedding, Matt just went with the flow and was very unobtrusive, which was something that was very important to us. Furthermore, the videos he creates are phenomenal and a keepsake that we will treasure our whole life. You cannot go wrong choosing Editing Life for your wedding videography.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

We used Editinglifevideography for our wedding. Editinglifevideography was extremely easy to work with. They handled and addressed every detail before the wedding. We never had to worry or wonder about anything. The day of the wedding Julia and Sandy were friendly and professional. They were a pleasure to work with! They captured beautiful footage of every special moment throughout the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

Matt and his team were amazing. I didn'nt know they were there - the sneak peak video came out the next day and it was amazing! Thanks for all of your hard work. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

Matt and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend them. He was so professional and wanted to make sure they got all the scenes I wanted them to get. Great job!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Matt and his team were just amazing! He videoed my sister's wedding 10 years ago, and was just as great with mine! He kept us all calm, enjoyable to work with, and we never even noticed the camera! Also, we got a 15 minute sneak peak a few days after the wedding and it felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again; instantly made me cry ha! I was on the fence about getting a wedding videographer but a couple of friends who did it convinced me and let me tell you- it is SO worth it. Matt's work is incredible and it helps you see all the little touches of your wedding that you planned for a year and may have missed- not to mention all the moments with friends and family. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2018

Editing life videography was a great choice! They created an amazing video for us that we will have forever!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Merri Wood · Married on 05/03/2018

Excellent!

Matt was amazing, not only did he provide us with an amazing video - he helped us at key points throughout the wedding ceremony ( kept mulch out of my dress, gave us pointers for the cake cutting). Full disclosure - we were gifted his services as a wedding present so I can’t comment on price. If you are looking for a professional as part of your wedding vendor team - Editing life is it!

Sent on 05/13/2019