143 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
140 Editing Life Videography Reviews

Matt and his wife did an amazing job! I highly recommend them. He was so professional and wanted to make sure they got all the scenes I wanted them to get. Great job!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and his team were just amazing! He videoed my sister's wedding 10 years ago, and was just as great with mine! He kept us all calm, enjoyable to work with, and we never even noticed the camera! Also, we got a 15 minute sneak peak a few days after the wedding and it felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again; instantly made me cry ha! I was on the fence about getting a wedding videographer but a couple of friends who did it convinced me and let me tell you- it is SO worth it. Matt's work is incredible and it helps you see all the little touches of your wedding that you planned for a year and may have missed- not to mention all the moments with friends and family. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Editing life videography was a great choice! They created an amazing video for us that we will have forever!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

We couldn't recommend Editing Life more! Ahead of the wedding, we spoke with Matt and he was so helpful answering questions and worked with a streamlined process that we very much appreciated. We worked with Meghan and Brandon on our wedding day and they were both truly amazing. They were both so friendly and easy to work with. When we got our sneak peek video less than a week after our wedding (which is unbelievable itself!), we couldn't believe how many amazing things they captured especially since we barely noticed them filming for many parts of the day. We can't wait to see the full wedding video! Editing Life is the best out there and anyone who hires them is making the best decision!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can not say enough good things about Matt Buerhaus and Editing Life Videography. My now husband and I really wanted video of our wedding day, and we were referred to Editing Life Videography from a different videographer who was already booked for our day. Working with Matt was such a positive experience: he communicated with us very timely and gave us all the information we needed ahead of our wedding. He worked well with our photographer and my father raved about just how helpful he was throughout our wedding. We received an incredible sneak peek video just a few days following our wedding, followed by a highlights video and a full film (both digital copies and DVDs) within a few weeks. They were all very well done and Matt was very helpful patient through the personalization process. I’m so happy we worked with Matt and I highly recommend him and Editing Life Videography to anyone considering videography for their wedding

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Documentary

Matt & his team were AMAZING!!! They were able to adjust to my busy schedule.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was fantastic! He did a great job capturing our big day and we could hardly notice that he was there capturing every moment. I definitely recommend Editing Life Videography because of the high quality of service and how we were able to choose from a list of packages that fit our budget. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt & his team were the best! From the very beginning, Matt was so professional, kind, helpful, and easy to plan with. We were immediately comfortable with him. He is incredibly responsive and does everything he can to accommodate you. He did such a great job on the day of - we barely knew he was there! The video was so beautiful and well done. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks, Matt!

Profile Picture Katy, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great people to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful company and amazing product! They are discrete during their service. Super personable and great customer service!!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Editing Life Videography did a great job filming our wedding! Matt was friendly, helpful, and was able to remain behind the scenes but capture everything. We really enjoyed working with them!

Profile Picture Kalen, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was quickly responsive from first contact to the day of the wedding. He was extraordinarily easy to work with, and he solicited our interests in our wedding video. On the day of our wedding Matt showed-up and was getting footage with his drone before we even knew he was there. He was the utmost professional in striking artistic balances with our photographer and was able to coordinate shots and footage without anyone feeling imposed-upon. Within a week (while on our honeymoon) he sent a 10-minute "sneak peek" video for us to review. When we excitedly reviewed the video we realized that on the wedding day itself Matt was everywhere we wanted him to be while blending into the background all at once! We would strongly recommend Matt's videography. Based on our review of the sneak peek we believe Matt did exactly what we expected he would: he captured not just the footage of the day's events but the essence of our love and that of our family and friends gathered.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Julia and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with! We have now used them for 2 family weddings and love their family owned business and quality service. I would definitely refer them for your special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Matt was booked with our families as a wedding gift to my husband and myself. Matt was extremely professional as well as approachable when working with us. He answered all of our questions and offered his help in any way possible. Our video sneak peek was available to us less than one week after our wedding and we are so thrilled with the quality. My husband and I would recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for someone who is helpful and has a great deal of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Matt for all of your amazing work!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download

We would definitely recommend hiring Matt and his team at Editing Life! Matt was timely, responsive and professional. Editing Life has a personal touch that we did not find with some of the other companies we interviewed. We received our "sneak preview" just a week after our wedding and we are so impressed at the professional quality. We can't wait to see more! Matt and Julia are a wonderful team. They were unobtrusive, and captured those magical moments behind the scenes. Matt and Julia worked seamlessly with our photographer and our family enjoyed working with them as well. They put everyone at ease and found a way to be present at every important moment, without being seen. I can't say enough about the quality of their work and wonderful demeanor. Definitely would recommend hiring this company! Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Look no further! Editing Life Videography is the company you can trust to capture your special day. As the mother of the bride and an accountant by trade, I look for the best quality at the best value. Matt Buerhaus and company did not disappoint. We were passing around the tissues looking at the "sneak peek" that we received shortly after the wedding. Family comments were "OMG", "Wow", "Beautiful" and "Amazing". The selection of vendors can be very overwhelming and if you’re the mother of the bride, you will find weddings have changed a whole lot since you planned yours. My daughter and I searched reviews, just like you are now, as we worked our wedding checklist. What people said about vendors was extremely important to us, which is why I am taking the time to post this review. Let me help you check one item off your list. Editing Life delivered a product that truly exceeded our high expectations. We will replay those treasured memories for years to come. Thank you Matt!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and Editing Life Videography were so fantastic to work with! We had Matt and Sandy on our wedding day and we did not even realize they were there! They blend in to the background so well, while still capturing all the special moments of your big day. We just watched the full length wedding video and it turned out so great! The sneak peak of the highlights video was great to share also! I would recommend Matt and team to anyone who needs a videographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

AMAZING QUALITY!!! I could not be more happy!! We originally booked the basic package and at the last minute we upgraded it to the top package and don't regret it for a second!! we got the sneak peak video within a week and it is amazing! I cant wait to see the rest of the videos!! They were the best vendors we had!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Best investment we made for our daughter's wedding. The shots from the drone videos are awesome. Never even knew they were there, never in your face or in anyone's way. Matt is awesome and the nicest guy!! Highly recommend them to everyone for your special events!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm so glad we got a videographer for our wedding. We only wanted a videographer during the ceremony, and they made sure that they got as much footage right before the ceremony and right after during photos as possible. The video was sent promptly and it looks great!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony

Matt and his wife Julia are AMAZING wedding videographers! They captured our April 2017 wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD flawlessly! They were so friendly and professional, and wonderful to work with! Having experience shooting at our venue before, they were able to help us make last minute decisions (such as moving our ceremony inside due to 25mph winds) with true expertise, because they knew what would result in a better occasion for us and our guests, and what would produce a better video! They not only videographed our wedding, but helped with such planning aspects too. Do not hesitate to book Editing Life Videography for your wedding. They are very reasonably priced compared to the industry standard and deliver a product well above what is expected! Moreover, as a family run business, they work great as a team if you opt for a second shooter (which is a must because they covered so many aspect of our wedding that we wouldn't have otherwise seen)! With all of the footage they collected, we barely noticed they were filming the entire evening!

Can't imagine booking a better, more professional or experienced videography team!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

When planning and considering the budget for our wedding, I really thought that videography was unfortunately going to fall by the wayside. Then we found Matt and Editing Life. The pricing was amazing, he was so easy to work with, and we were so excited to see the sneak peek video just days after the wedding. I know I would have 100% regretted not having this day caught on video. Thanks, Matt and Editing Life!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional, and I am so happy I chose Editing Life Videography to shoot our big day!

Profile Picture Gina, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

We are so happy we choose to work with Editing Life Videography for our wedding day! Matt was super responsive and professional. When we got home from our honeymoon we already had a sneak peek video to watch and we have fallen in love with it and we can not wait until we get to see the full thing!!!

Profile Picture Kellsey, 1/22/17, 2 Reviews