Editing Life Videography Reviews

180 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

• Miranda

Miranda R. · Married on 02/09/2021

Incredible!

What a great team to work with!
    They captured every moment of our special day!

Sent on 11/11/2020

John G. · Married on 01/11/2021

Thank you!

Very professional, adapted to a last minute time change with no problems!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Kelsie S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Very Stressed Bride but Matt is Fantastic

I have not recieved my video but my experience with Matt was so great. I would recommend based on that alone. 2020 threw many obstacles and the wedding day was no different and stress level was at an all time high. But Matt is so personable and provided great support, advice and was a nice presence to have around. I felt like a friend had come to hang and assist. He checked on us but was unobtrusive while filming. I would definitely reccomend him!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

Our experience with Editing Life was truly perfect for our wedding. At times you didn't even know they were their recording. I just got my sneak peak video back and I am so in love. I cannot wait to see the full video! I highly recommend this vendor. Matt is awesome to work with and I am so glad I chose them for our big day.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2020

Responded quickly and was very nice to work with

Received our “ sneak peek” video and was blown away with how beautifully put together it is. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Aschwartz1292

Ali S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Matt & Julia are Rockstars!

We reached out to Matt about two months before our Sept 2020 wedding, right as we were making the difficult decision to drastically reduce our invite list for our ceremony and to push our reception out to 2021. He was so responsive, welcoming, and flexible right from the start. We still wanted our friends and family to be able to take part in our day, and Matt and Julia not only flawlessly executed a livestream to allow everyone to join from home but also produced beautiful long and short-format footage that we can't wait to show at our 'sequel wedding' reception this year. The drone footage to set the scene was absolutely fantastic, and their work truly shined especially in the long-format film! We couldn't recommend this team enough!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Lindsay G. · Married on 09/13/2020

One of the very best decisions for our wedding

Oh my goodness- where do I begin? First of all, planning a wedding during a pandemic is no easy task. If there is any silver lining, though, it is that you really see what these vendors are made of. When you have to plan a wedding THREE times, you see just how much patience, flexibility and professionalism is out there, and Editing Life was absolutely incredible.

We were recommended Editing Life by good friends of ours back in 2018, and made the decision to use them based off of Matt's quick communication and excellent work. When we were forced to make many scheduling/location changes, we saw just how great the Beurhauses were.

Before our wedding day even arrived, I was SO impressed by the quick communication, understanding and flexibility of Editing Life. I know that this year has been so tough for wedding vendors, but you would never know because of how great their attitude was during the whole process.

When our wedding day got here, I already felt like I knew Matt and wanted to give him a HUGE hug for all of the help that he had already provided. Like I mentioned before, we had many changes, and he was able to add a live stream and PA system as well for those relatives who weren't able to make it.

The day of the wedding, Matt and Julia were absolutely amazing. They are true wedding professionals and went above and beyond their job descriptions. Julia fixed my dress, Matt fixed the fence at the church, they helped with flowers, I mean they are truly just amazing.

On top of this, we quickly got a sneak peek video that we are absolutely in love with. I really can’t recommend them enough. If you are on the fence, let this be a testament to HIRE THEM NOW.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Alison

Alison L. · Married on 09/12/2020

Awesome service!

Matt and Julia were awesome and very professional. Great communication and great service! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • APRIL

April C. · Married on 04/26/2020

Professional and Prompt!

We can't say enough about Matt and Julia. From the initial correspondence to the delivery of our sneak peak video, they were extremely responsive, pleasant, and professional. Their presence during the wedding was very unobtrusive, yet enough to get so many great shots without us even knowing. We had a sneak peak video delivered to us just a couple of days after the wedding, that we have watched countless times already. They captured our special day perfectly, and their price point is just right, as well. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 12/21/2019

Best decision!

I am so glad that we decided to hire Editing Life Videography! They day flew by so quickly, it was hard to take it all in. Now we have a beautiful video of all our special moments to share with friends and family. Brandan filmed our wedding and he was kind and professional. We would definitely recommend Brandan and Matt Buerhaus!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Emma

Emma G. · Married on 12/10/2019

Communicative and Easy-to-work-with

Matt and Julia did such a terrific job working with us throughout the planning process and the day of. They were so communicative and quick with responding to my emails and questions. They took the stress out of the process.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing experience

Matt is very great to work with start to finish. Excellent communication and very informative throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding they went above and beyond with their experience to make our day perfect! We could not be happier and more pleased with Matt's work, it is amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Mark S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beyond Expectations

Words can not express what a Fantastic Job Matt and his Editinglife crew did at our daughter’s wedding .Everything was First Class from the music , drone fly over and editing of wedding would make you believe a Hollywood Studio was doing it ! So glad we chose Matt ! A real PRO !!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Jamie J. · Married on 10/12/2019

It couldn’t have been any better, exceeded my expectations!

I 100% recommend Editing Life Videography. Matt Buerhaus was quick to respond via email to all of my questions right from the start. To be honest from start to finish the process with Matt was seamless and when he showed up on my wedding day and shook my hand, it was like we were already old friends! I felt so comfortable with Matt there, and to be honest I didn’t even realize he was there with the camera half the time, he blended right into the background! Having this video is a timeless possession I cannot wait to watch over and over! His prices are affordable and well worth every penny spent! Don’t miss out on his great work!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing videographer

Matt was amazing with every step in getting us the best videography for our special day. I would highly recommend his company. He was quick to respond and great to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Christine L. · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding video

Everything about the process was seamless and perfect. I LOVED the videographer we had and the outcome of the video was impeccable. I cry every time I watch it!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing videography!

Matt was recommended to me by my brother-in-law. His work is absolutely stunning! I have watched our sneak peak probably 20 times since we received it (less than a week after our wedding!) and I have cried every time. It's such an amazing keepsake that I will always be grateful to have. My husband and I could not recommend Matt more! Thank you for capturing our day for us!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Matt and his team are phenomenal. Prior to the wedding, Matt was very responsive through email and was always so friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. For our wedding day, we had his wife, Julia, and his father, Mike. They blended in well and most of the time we did not even know they were there. One aspect of Matt's wedding packages that sold us was having a sneak peek video of our wedding day within the first week and he delivered! By the next Saturday, we had over a 14 min video that captured our day beautifully that we were able to share with family and friends while everything is still fresh in our minds! I watch it all the time. I would recommend Editing Life to anyone :)

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

Matt was super easy to work with and I liked that he was totally fine handling everything via email (I didn't have the energy to call and/or meet with all my vendors - so this was great for me). His wife, Julia, was our videographer for the day of our wedding and she was super pleasant, professional, and unobtrusive throughout the day. We received the "sneak peek" video less than a week after our wedding date and it was beautiful! They captured the ceremony beautifully and I like the aerial shots they got of the area and the venue. I can't wait to see the full length copy!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely wonderful

It was a no brainer after meeting with Matt and his wife that we definitely wanted to use them as our videographers for our wedding. We were so lucky to have Matt's wife and mother actually film our wedding, I swear it was as if they weren't even there after they said hi once arriving. Which is exactly what we wanted in a videographer. We got our sneak peek video within a week of our wedding and are anxiously awaiting seeing the entire film because we loved that peek! I am so incredibly happy we chose them to capture our wedding day on video and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and the way that they work! Thank you x10000!! :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Suzanne · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Personable

I was a little hesitate to hire someone off the internet to video my daughter’s wedding (since I had never done anything like that before) I e-mailed Mattt Buerhaus, Editing Life Videography, EditingLife.com, Buerhaus Design LLC and he was great, got back with me immediately and answered all my questions, he was very professional and personable.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Brandon R. · Married on 05/17/2019

The best choice.

I looked at more than a few wedding videographers before finding Editing Life. I edit video as my full-time job, so I'm picky. I knew when I looked at the work samples I'd found the one I wanted. Matt was super helpful and responsive. On the wedding day, he was perfect. I was blown away to already receive a sneak peek of the video just a few days later. Can't wait to see the final product. Highly recommend Matt and Editing Life.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Brittany H. · Married on 12/23/2018

Hidden Magic Happening

Matt was great to work with. From the beginning he was flexible, kind and gives you a lot for a decent price. At first I felt bad because I hardly noticed he was there but I guess that means he's doing his job right. He somehow catches all the magic happening without you even knowing it. Plus he was funny and helpful in anyway he was needed and helped keep us on time. He did a great job. We got our sneak peek today and its incredible especially for just a sneak peek. Thank you Matt for working your magic for our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/10/2018

Wow! Just wow!

Matt and Greg were the videographers for our daughter’s wedding last weekend in Annapolis. They were incredibly professional, worked silently and quickly , and had a sneak peek video out for the families and friends to view within a few days of the wedding. Even the peek is beautifully done! We can’t wait to see the finished product! This was a surprise gift to the couple and Matt helped choose the right package for what we were trying to accomplish. No pressure sales -which I greatly appreciated. He is reasonably priced, easy to work with , and a gem of videographer.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend.

What a great company to work with! Julia was our videographer and she was incredibly professional and personable. We received our sneak peek video (almost 10 minutes long!) about 10 days after our wedding. It was amazing to have such a high quality video so soon after our day. Matt has been quick to respond to emails and communicates often throughout the process. We are looking forward to receiving our full length video and have no doubts it will be incredible! I highly recommend Editing Life.

Sent on 01/09/2019