Edison Ballroom Reviews

Edison Ballroom 3
Edison Ballroom 4
Edison Ballroom 5

Eric · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible wedding, incredible venue, incredible service!

We held our Black Tie wedding here on 10/20/18 and could not be happier with our selection. Ever since the beginning, Alexa and Bill went above and beyond to ensure our day was absolutely perfect. The venue is stunning and lends itself very well to a black tie NYC wedding - the pictures don't do it justice. Food was a huge priority for us, and the food was exceptional. Our friends are still talking about how it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The cocktail hour was insane. Service was exceptional as well - we had a "shadow" the night of our wedding who flawless. Every little request and nuance we asked the team for, they delivered on - in fact, over-delivered on. Edison Ballroom crushed every single detail of it, and our guests won't stop commenting on what an amazing wedding we had.

Sent on 11/01/2018

jessie · Married on 01/04/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

My husband and I held our Black-Tie Wedding Ceremony and Reception at The Edison Ballroom on November 13, 2015.

It exceeded every expectation that we had.
    The Art Deco space is stunning and was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue.

The service was phenomenal.

The night of our wedding, we had a designated server to take care of us every step of the way. Even making sure that no one entered the bathroom while my bridesmaids helped me adjust by gown. Our guests said that the service they received was impeccable as well.

The food was out of this world. There was quite a long list of food options for the cocktail hour, all were delicious. The sushi station was a big hit! For dinner we chose a basil crusted salmon served with cous-cous and a baked tomato, as well as filet mignon with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Our guests enjoyed both options and raved about them! The silent vegetarian option was also well received by our non-carniverous guests.

Their entire bar selection is top shelf!

We live in NYC, but stayed at the Hotel Edison next door during the wedding week. We were able to transport our decor items the morning of the wedding, and The Edison Ballroom staff went above and beyond to help us out and make sure that everything was perfect. The lights, the sound, the direction we received during our procession, and the speed at which they could flip the ceremony set up in the ballroom, to a reception in under an hour was nothing short of miraculous.

We dealt primarily with Katherine and Bill and both were beyond accomodating and helpful. There were 230 guests in attendance and it was the perfect amount of space for dinner and dancing.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Michele · Married on 09/02/2012

If you want to surprise and delight your guests - go with this place.

It was better than I imagined. Of course they handled themselves with the utmost professionalism but let me tell you - the place dazzles! It is elegant, sophisticated, romantic, intimate and fun!

I LOVED this venue, even though my now husband was sold on it before I was....

Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2015

I did not want to get married anywhere near Times Sq, but the minute I saw the Edison Ballroom, I knew it was the perfect place. It is beautiful, unique, the staff were great, and the food was AMAZING! Our wedding was May 9, 2015, and people are still talking about not only how good the food was (both the cocktail hour and dinner) and how beautiful the venue was, but also how the waiters served the food and made it special! I highly recommend the Edison Ballroom to anyone who will listen :)

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 12/29/2018

What a party!

This was the perfect venue for our black tie winter wedding (175). The food was incredible (and bountiful), the drinks were top quality, the staff was superb, the sound and lighting flawless. Alexa does a great job coordinating the day-of and helping set up, absolutely no need for a wedding planner. The band sounded amazing and plugged right into the existing sound system. We had both the ceremony and reception at The Edison Ballroom and the team was able to ‘flip’ the room behind the scenes during cocktail hour- true professionals. I only wish the night could have lasted longer! And I hated the scaffolding on the outside of the building, hopefully that’s coming down soon!

Edison Ballroom 6
    Edison Ballroom 13
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2010

3.0

As always there were a few hitches with things that no one noticed but my parents and I, but I could not imaging a more amazing venue to have our wedding! With it's art deco style (every wall a different look), it had an "Old New York" feeling without having to even see outside. It's an old theater, so we got married on the stage, cocktail hour in the mezzanine section, and then danced the night away to the most amazing band back downstairs by the stage. The food (catered in house) was spectacular.....I only wish I got to enjoy the cocktail hour more (duties of the newlyweds)! I could not wait for all of our friends and family to see the venue that I had inadequately tried to describe so many times, and their reactions were everything I knew they would be and more! And not for nothing, for an amazing venue (a half a block from the center of Times Square) the price was extremely reasonable! Would not choose a different place if I redid the wedding a thousand times!!!

Sent on 08/03/2010