Edie's Party Planning & Rental Reviews

9 | Castle Hayne, NC

9 Reviews for Edie's Party Planning & Rental

Madison · Married on 05/22/2016

Edie is so nice and so affordable and she has so much to rent!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Savannah · Married on 10/03/2015

If I could give Edie more than a five I would! We absolutely love her and she did such a fantastic job on our wedding! We were blown away by all the details and touches she added for us and so thankful that we had her to help make sure everything ran smoothly! She also has a wonderful team that works with her and they really do a great job! She is also very budget conscious and will work with you to make sure that you you stay within budget. She definitely has everything you need which will save you tons of money In rentals in the long run! She is amazing at what she does and you will be so happy to have her there with you every step up the way! Edie you are awesome!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 01/02/2016

Laurin · Married on 09/12/2015

Edie and her team were awesome!! From planning to rentals, she is a one-stop shop and very affordable! We had a personal style décor and Edie offered creative ideas and helped us stay on budget. Our coordinator, Jackie, was calm and professional, managing the details at every turn so that we could enjoy the day. She was patient and flexible with all of us! What a terrific team, friendly, caring, helpful—I could not have done it without them!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

apirl · Married on 08/08/2015

Edie was very helpful, and a great price to rent her things, as they were in great shape, for my beach wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kensey · Married on 10/10/2014

Edie is simply wonderful!! My wedding went better than I ever imagined! Her planning was amazing! People said they had never been to a more beautiful wedding! She really out did herself! Her crew is just as wonderful and was there for me every minute of the day, everything I needed was taken care of. Everything went smooth, timing was perfect. Couldnt give Edie and her team enough praise!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

If you choose Edie to plan your wedding or even like me just to have some help and use rentals you will not be sorry. She is the most intuitive person I know. I had a lot of ideas and she took them and ran with it all for an unbelieveably adorable rate. Couldn't have asked for someone better. All her rentals are to die for and very classy!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Hope · Married on 08/02/2014

Edie was VERY affordable and amazing. She made sure our special day was everything we wanted. She above and beyond to make us happy. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Katie · Married on 04/19/2014

Our day was almost dampened by the weather, but Edie and her crew didn't let a little rain stop the fairytale! They were literally prepared for anything And everything!! We improvised and some last minute changes were made and our day turned out absolutely beautiful! It was a fairtytale!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Edie was such a delight to work with! She's extremely thorough, and did a great job executing all those details I didn't want to think about. I loved being able to just give her an idea of what I like, send a few photos and watch her carry out the rest! She even reached out to our other vendors to ensure everything would come together smoothly for a cohesive look on the day of. Edie thought of stuff I never would have, and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/15/2013