Edibles Incredible Desserts Reviews

887 | Sterling, VA

887 Reviews for Edibles Incredible Desserts

Krista Joy Ortiz · Married on 05/25/2019

Edibles Incredible are just that: Incredible

Edibles Incredible is an adorable, wonderful, and delicious bakery with staff who care and cakes that rock your world! My now husband and I were floored with how good the cakes taste and we selected 4 different types for our layered wedding cake. They are flexible to what you envision for your cake and are helpful in steering you towards the best design for your budget and dreams. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Krista for your fabulous review. . .it made us happy to read it! We do hope to see you soon and again for your complimentary anniversary cake. May you have a wonderful first married year together.
    Warm Regards,
    Alan, Robyn, and the Team

Arielle D · Married on 05/25/2019

Best cake ever

The chocolate mousse cake is to die for! We had such a good experience from the tasting all the way to the big day. Alan and Robyn made everything easy, beautiful, and delicious. Guests loved our cake. Can’t wait for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

What a great review Arielle! We always do our best and very much appreciate knowing that our customers agree. It's wonderful that your guests and you loved your cake. We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary cake and even before!
    Warmest Wishes for Both of You!
    Alan, Robyn, and the Edibles Incredible Desserts Team

Kerry · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake!

Edibles Incredible made the cake for our wedding and for my bridal shower. Both cakes were amazing and our wedding cake was the talk of the party! We had several people tell us it was the best food they had at a wedding, especially due to the cake! Not only was the cake delicious (we went with the Lemon Sublime and Vanilla Razz), but our experience working with the team was also great!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

It was our pleasure being part of your life memory! It's what makes us the most happy! Thanks much for your great review. We look forward to seeing you in our Sterling store where you are greeted with 2 complimentary cupcakes!
    Best Wishes to you Both
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Noel Brooks · Married on 05/24/2019

Brooks/Mitchell Wedding 5/24

Our wedding cake not only looked beautiful but it was the talk of the wedding. There wasn't any cake left and people still are talking about how moist it was. Everything was amazing.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Meera

Meera · Married on 05/19/2019

The cake of your dreams is waiting for you...

Literally, Edibles Incredible turned my dream cake into reality. I found a picture on pinterest and BOOM they made it. THey are so talented, generous, flexible and accommodating.

They really took the time to understand what we wanted and the provided just that.

The cake is the best cake, most fluffy, moist and mouth melting cake you will ever have, guaranteed. They also make a lot of other desserts and their pricing is more than fair! No pricing compares in this area.

Sign up to get a consultation, they will turn your dream cake into reality!!

I will use them for future events 1000%!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream come true!

It was the most beautiful wedding cake I had ever seen!!! My new hubby and I took the left overs home and housed them!!! We got to choose 3 flavors to appeal to everyone and they were all AMAZING!!! The beat cake EVER!!! The staff was amazing, most rewarding experience ever, had suck a blast cake tasting with them. Didn’t even shop around for another vendor fell in love with them!!!!

Rachael · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

My wedding cake was absolutely stunning.
    First, their cakes are delicious. We went with the lemon sublime cake and it was so yummy.

I was absolutely blown away by the cake design. I sent in a picture of what I wanted which was very intricate buttercream piping. I got nervous that it was too detailed and almost changed my mind to something simpler, and I'm so glad I didn't. The cake looked even better than what I sent in. It was perfection. I unfortunately don't have my pictures back from my photographer but it was so, so beautiful.

The cake was one of my favorite things about my wedding. I truly could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding cake with a perfectly executed design, and it tasted wonderful too.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent cake and very friendly people

We fell in love with the cake at our initial tasting and booked immediately. You can't go wrong. We love the flexibility and ease of designing. Our guests loved the cake and while there wasn't much left after the wedding we can't wait to sample again at our 1-year. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

What a lovely review! Thank you Tiffany. We look forward to seeing you soon at our Sterling location. Warm Regards from the Team
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 05/11/2019

Everyone talked about the Cake!

I came here and worked with Al through all the cake tasting. It was a great experience. The cake flavors are amazing! Al and Robin were constantly responsive and easy to work with. We got the Vanilla Razz, Lemon, and Carmelicious! SO FREAKING AMAZING. I was so sad that we didn't have any left. But more the reason to order cakes from them all the time. The prices are very affordable and they did a great job decorating the cake. I would definitely order from here again!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks Sandy for your lovely review. We're so glad you loved the cake and we hope to see you soon in Sterling. Alan, Robyn, the Edibles Incredible Desserts Team and I wish you an amazing first year together!
  • Kimberly

kim · Married on 05/04/2019

Set the Standard

To start let me first say this place was our first cake tasting choice that we went to based on other reviews. We had 3 others scheduled for the weekend. When we first showed up in the small office in Sterling, VA we were treated like best friends that they have known for ears. We were shown into a back room set up with a table and were immediately given the low down of what to expect and what our thoughts were. We were next shown a pretty lengthy menu of choices. After selecting 4 options we pretty instantly received full size slices, which was perfect because our parents couldn't make it and we were able to share the experience with them that night. The cake was moist, delicious and honestly the best wedding cake i've ever had. No other tasting we went to that day lived up to the experience, to include one disaster of a place where we sat on a ladies couch layered in plastic with angel and cat statues staring at us. They walked us through every step and offered sound guidance along the way, like where we would need to cut it from on our big day. Price was very competitive and the design we gave them was perfect to the letter. We couldn't have been more happy.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Mccarty · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Cakes and Amazing Service!

We highly recommend Edibles Incredible for your wedding cake! Their cake selection is great, and it made it hard to choose just one for our special day. So we chose a different cake for each layer of our cake. The service throughout the wedding cake shopping experience was top notch and personal. Their cake is reasonably priced and you get an anniversary cake included in your order a year from your wedding date. Definitely check this place out!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Our New Bakery

I can't say enough about these cakes. As a baker myself, I am very picky and knew I wanted a wedding cake that would stand out. Not only do their cakes look beautiful they are some of the best I've ever had. We chose 3 flavors for our 3 tiers and got it for a great price. Allen & his staff were so friendly and we got exactly what we wanted. Several people came up to me and asked where the cake was from and it's now our go to bakery for every event.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Can't get enough of this cake!

We did a wedding cake tasting at Edibles Incredible per a friend’s recommendation. We tried 7 of their cakes and they were all DELICIOUS!! It was actually really hard to make a decision and choose only one so we wound up choosing two to be served at our wedding. During the tasting, they provided 7 HUGE slices of cake of the flavors that we had requested to try, and they kindly boxed up the leftovers for us to take home as it was way too much to eat in a single sitting! Being able to take cake home and nibble throughout the week also provided a better means of tasting as we were not already sugared up on a few different cakes like we were during the in-house tasting, and it gave us a chance to try each flavor individually throughout the week. We tried vanilla razz, caramelicious, lemon-sublime, chocolate mousse, red velvet, and carrot cake. As mentioned before, they were all FANTASTIC— Robyn and Alan have got their recipes down pat! Robyn was also great to work with as she gave us several proposals of serving options in order to get us the best deal for the amount and types of cake that we wanted. This bakery truly wants their clients to be happy with their cakes and we must say that we were extremely pleased with their work on our wedding day. We were so excited to find out that there was a decent amount of cake leftover, so we will be enjoying our wedding cake for the next month! Would highly recommend this bakery to anyone on the hunt for a great wedding cake vendor!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

We loved our wedding cake!!

Our cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing! The staff was very helpful when helping to design our wedding cake. We had so many compliments from our guests and would love to keep going back to them!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Oh fabulous! Keep coming back Amanda! We hope to see you soon and thanks for the positive review. We loved earning your business! Warm Regards, Alan, Robyn and our Amazing Team

Kimberly Willison · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Cupcakes

We decided to have cupcakes in many flavors instead of a traditional wedding cake. Our guests were happy to have choices! Our cupcakes quickly disappeared. Butterscotch Baby is the best, but all of the eight flavors we had were delicious. We look forward to our one-year anniversary cake, which they provide on your first anniversary. No having to make room for a cake in the freezer.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • April

April · Married on 04/13/2019

Best lemon cake I’ve ever tasted

We got the lemon cake. We love lemon cake,we have had all kinds of lemon cake. But when we got to taste the sample slice they overnighted us.... OMG our lives changed forever. That cake was amazing everyone at our wedding was loving it and talking about it days after.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Michelle Jenkins · Married on 03/30/2019

Delicious!

Our wedding guests raved about the cake! We ordered a three tier cake, lemon and vanilla razz, and we were so happy with everything about it. The design was beautiful and it tasted every bit as good as it looked!

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

4 Tier Delicious Wedding Cake!!

Edible incredibles was an amazing pick for our March 2019 wedding!! We did a simple design & it was exactly what we imagined. The chocolate cake was moist & delicious! The vanilla raspberry was a hit too!

Cal · Married on 03/30/2019

Literally, incredible.

Simply put, these were the best cupcakes anyone at our wedding reception had ever tasted. The staff at EI were great to work with and their products were reasonably priced, compared to other vendors. Whatever your vision is for your wedding day desserts, they can do!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

It was our pleasure to create your wedding cupcakes! What a beautiful display and a beautiful review! We wish you the best and can't wait to see you for your complimentary anniversary cake.

Alex · Married on 03/29/2019

Best wedding cake ever!

We got married in April 2019 and got our wedding cake from Edibles Incredible. At our tasting the owner told us it would be the best wedding cake we’d ever eaten and they did not disappoint. The cake was decorated beautifully and tasted amazing. The staff was friendly and responsive throughout the planning process also. Our cake had multiple flavor tiers of Chocolate Mousse Bliss, Lemon Sublime, and Pina Colada. Our friends are still raving about how good it was so glad we went with them! I’ll definitely be frequenting their storefront bakery as well.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks so much Alex for your review! We're happy that you and your friends and family loved the cake! We love what we do and we look forward to seeing you when you pick up your complimentary anniversary cake. Thanks again and enjoy your first married year together. Warm Regards, Alan, Robyn, and the Edibles Incredible Desserts Team
  • Laura

Laura Saporito · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing cake!

My fiance and I knew we were going with Edibles Incredible as soon as we came in for our tasting. Alan was personable and answered every question we might have. We were treated to three giant slices of cake with the tasting with the option to try more (which we did) and they even boxed up the leftovers for us to take home! We were sold on the customer service and obviously the cake itself! Loved the rich flavor and that it was fondant-free. :) We made our tier selections that night and as we got closer to the wedding date, we spoke on the phone to confirm our vision, which turned out perfectly! We have never been happier to eat leftover cake!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Cake Ever!

Alan and everyone did an incredible job on our cake! We told them exactly what we wanted and they executed it beautifully. We got so many compliments on it and people said it was the best cake they have ever had! Love that you get a free cake on your one year anniversary too!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Norma Reyes · Married on 03/15/2019

Awesome cake!

Robyn is wonderful! all my guests loved the it was gorgeous and delicious!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Norma for your very kind review! We all enjoyed every minute of our time together and so glad your guests loved the cake! We can't wait to see you again at our store in Sterling for some goodies and at your 1st anniversary for your complimentary anniversary cake! All the best to you both!

Rob D · Married on 02/09/2019

Delicious cake!

Great experience from the tasting to delivery (early and accommodated the florist's schedule) and decoration and flavor, it was perfect!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

Cake of my Dreams ❤️😍

From the tasting to our actual wedding cake, every experience with Alan and Robyn was easy and a true pleasure. Our cake was not only gorgeous but every layer was delicious. Everyone commented on how good the cake was! Our wedding was 1.19.19 in Leesburg and there were no issues with delivery or anything. Love love love them!
    Megan

Sent on 01/24/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Oh Megan, thank you thank you thank you! Our team thanks you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake! Have a great year!