Edibles Incredible Desserts Reviews

Edibles Incredible Desserts 4
Edibles Incredible Desserts 5

Amanda Ince · Married on 09/07/2018

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cake was incredible. It was designed exactly like the image I provided. The best part is that in a year, we will get a fresh cake to celebrate our one year anniversary. Will definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Oh Amanda, it was wonderful to read your review. We soooo look forward to seeing you for your anniversary cake (and perhaps even before!). Have a great year together!

Dalena · Married on 09/02/2018

Delicious and beautiful! What more could a bride ask for?!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 6
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks Dalena for that short and sweet review. What more can a bride ask for? More cake and a happy happy life! Bless you both!
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing cake! Great customer service

We went and did a tasting with Alan and fell in love with Edibles Incredibles. The cake was absolutely delicious and we actually couldn't decide on just one flavor so we decided to do alternating tiers. They could even do a small gluten-free tier for me, which is amazing!
    I was contacted a few weeks before the wedding for final design and payment and then they handled everything from there! It was so nice not to have to chase down the vendor to make sure the cake was being delivered etc. They have been doing this for a long time and it totally shows! I would highly recommend them for a beautiful wedding cake.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! We are so pleased that our team made you happy and helped to make your big day more enjoyable. We can't wait to help you celebrate your first year of marriage with a delicious anniversary cake!

Marcela · Married on 08/03/2018

Edibles Incredible was without a doubt the best choice I could have made for my wedding cake! The cake was not only beautiful and absolutely perfect, but it was also DELICIOUS! Everyone talked about how great it was and how it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. On top of the positives just listed, they were extremely reliable. I submitted my design and pictures, without a wedding coordinator, I had to trust them to deliver the cake on time and as requested. No issues, no complaints. Everything perfect!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 7
    Edibles Incredible Desserts 8
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Perfect cakes and happy couples are our goals! We are so happy that you enjoyed the beauty and the taste of the cake. We love to start a buzz with the guests! We do our absolute best and we are so glad that we did this for you, Marcela!

Patricia · Married on 07/21/2018

The cake was everything we expected and more! Everyone absolutely loved it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day and to create your beautiful wedding cake! Our team wishes you a lifetime of happiness!
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/21/2018

We forgot to tell our servers that we weren’t saving the top tier and I’m guessing it wasn’t mentioned by our caterer upon delivery- other than that everything was prefect

Sent on 07/25/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for the five star review! It was a delight to work with you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake!

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

There aren't enough stars to give Allen and his team!!!! Our wedding cake and groomscake were FANTASTIC!!! First off, the groomscake was amazing! I had a New England Patriots cake made to surprise my husband for the rehearsal dinner and it was amazing! Elvira and I had emailed/talked on the phone about my vision for the cake and she made it come to life!
    As for the wedding cake, it was perfection! I sent them a picture of what I liked, and they created it!
    Let me tell you about the cake.... MOIST! FRESH! AMAZING!!! They have some of the most AMAZING flavors I have ever had in my life!!! From red velvet, chocolate ganache, pina colada, pineapple, and our favorite (vanilla raz) it was WONDERFUL!!! I literally could eat their cake for the rest of my life.... and I'm not really a sweets person! This cake is the best I've ever had. Nothing will measure up to it!!! Allen and his team is the bomb.com!!!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 9
    Edibles Incredible Desserts 10
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for that AMAZING review of your groom’s cake and wedding cake! We love to hear that you were pleased and we're so glad that you were. May your first year together be fantastic. We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake. Best Regards from the Edibles Incredible Team

Shivani · Married on 07/14/2018

We are so glad we chose Edibles Incredible to create our wedding cake! The cake was both beautiful and delicious. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the cake and the folks over at Edibles Incredible were amazing to work with. Thanks for everything, Alan and team!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 11
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Shivani for your kind review. Alan, Elvira, and the team are so glad that you loved the look and taste of the cake. We're all so happy! We can't wait to see you for your complimentary anniversary cake. Have a great year!

Matt · Married on 07/08/2018

My wife and I selected Edibles Incredible Desserts to make our wedding cake because of their legendary reputation, impeccable service, outrageously delicious cake, and equitable price quote. During the cake tasting, Alan claimed that my wife and I and our guests would say that the cake was the best they had ever had. Four pieces of wedding cake samples later, we were already convinced he was right! Part of their service is a free (enormous) cupcake for the couple's first wedding anniversary - very cool!!!

On the wedding day, the cake arrived exactly as we had requested. Although the ceremony and reception were a blur, we made sure to have a piece of the red velvet and the lemon and crushed pineapple cake, and they were just as rich and enjoyable as we remembered from the tasting. Do yourself a favor and at least stop by Edibles Incredible in Reston for a cake tasting before you make your decision on your wedding cake!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are ecstatic you loved the flavors and look of your wedding cake! We hope your first year together is absolutely amazing! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake! Warm Regards from the Edibles Incredible Team

norvy · Married on 06/16/2018

The cake was amazing and everyone LOVED it! The design and taste was great! My husband and me are very happy! :))

Sent on 06/25/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We're so glad you loved your cake! We hope you have many years of happiness and look forward to seeing you for your complimentary one-year anniversary cake! All the best to you both.

Lenora · Married on 06/16/2018

The cupcakes and top tier cake was amazing. The cupcakes are so HUGE and the taste is amazing. They are so flavorful and soft. Many of the guests took the cupcakes home and they are still asking about who made them and how delicious they tasted. The Wedding Consultant, Elvira Caruso, is so responsive and great to work with. Definitely a great company to work with and great people. Love a place where cupcakes and good service.

Edibles Incredible Desserts 12
    Sent on 06/18/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review! We are just delighted that you and your guests loved your cake and cupcakes. We look forward to seeing you soon for some great desserts and for your complimentary anniversary cake. All the best to you both! The Edibles Incredible Desserts Team

Deirdre · Married on 06/16/2018

Alan was incredible to talk to. He is the one we met with at our cake tasting. I've used their cakes for birthday parties but when it came to my wedding, I wanted it to be above and beyond what I've had before and let's just say, people are still talking about the cake from my wedding. The staff is always so kind and I will continue to refer them as I have in the past. They are so delicious! They showed up on time and I was so happy that they were able to come all the way to Maryland!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

The team was pleased to hear that you and your guests were happy on such an important day! Thank you also for writing about our great customer service. We have a small staff but we do our best! Thanks also for your referrals! Have a wonderful first year and we will see you soon!

Troy · Married on 06/10/2018

"This is an immodest claim. THIS WILL BE THE BEST CAKE YOU EVER EAT".

These were the words spoken to us by Alan Furman at the beginning of our cake tasting. We sampled four slices of truly the moistest, most scrumptious cakes we actually had ever tasted. So, yes, Mr. Furman's words could not have been more true! We selected the Almaretto with the cream cheese frosting.

The guests at our wedding agreed, down to a man, woman or child--agreed the cake was truly a marvel. For our part, our entire experience with Edible Incredible Deserts was amazing. We would enthusiastically recommend this vendor for any event where yummy cake is on the menu.

Troy & Christine

Edibles Incredible Desserts 13
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Awe, Troy, you made us so happy with your review and we're glad we were able to make you happy too! It's so nice to know that you agree about our great cake! So glad you loved it, so glad your guests loved it, and mostly glad that you and Christine loved it! We can't wait to create your anniversary cake!

Anita · Married on 06/09/2018

The cake for our daughter’s wedding was very simple, but very classic and extremely beautiful. Beside being a beautiful cake, it was very delicious as well. Thank you!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 14
    Sent on 06/26/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

What a great review Anita! We really enjoyed working with you and creating your wedding cake. . .and such a special cake as that! Happiness, Luck, and Joy to you both!

Jess · Married on 06/08/2018

Our cake is what all of our guests continue to talk about! Everyone said it was one of the best cakes they've ever had! It was so beautiful and almost exactly what I asked for. The coloring on one of the tiers was not what it was supposed to be (it was supposed to be "very very light blush" but it was the same blush as the top tier), but it still looked SO beautiful and it tasted AMAZING. Highly, highly recommend

Sent on 06/20/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Jess for your above and beyond review. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations and yet so glad that it turned out to be a beautiful cake. We look forward to seeing you again when you pick up your complimentary anniversary cake. All the best to you both!

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2018

Exceptional

I had my wedding in December . I had a vision of what I wanted my cake to be and Alan plus the decorators did just that. Their cake was exceptional the look and the taste. The price wasn’t all that bad either. I will definitely be getting all of my event cakes from them for now on

Edibles Incredible Desserts 15
    Edibles Incredible Desserts 16
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Julie · Married on 06/03/2018

The team at Edibles Incredible Desserts goes above and beyond to service their customer. We were incredible thrilled with our wedding cake and can't wait for our 1st Anniversary to go back and order more cake! Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review! We are just delighted that you loved your cake. We look forward to seeing you soon for some great desserts and for your complimentary anniversary cake. All the best to you both! The Edibles Incredible Desserts Team

Sabina · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved this vendor. They were very nice with us during the discussion of our wedding cake. We like that they offered many different options and did not overpriced them.

Edibles Incredible Desserts 17
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We loved creating your cake and we're so glad, Sabina that you loved it too! We wish you a wonderful first married year together with lots and lots of love!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

By far the best bakery in the area; there was no bakery even close to Edibles Incredible when we picked our wedding cake. They are professional, responsive, and very reasonably priced, but most importantly, their cake is INSANELY delicious.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love our customers and love to make them happy. We're thrilled that you were pleased with your cake. Wishing you all the best in the years to come and looking forward to seeing you for your complimentary first-year anniversary cake.

Renee · Married on 05/27/2018

Their cakes really are as good as they say! Our guests are still raving about the chocolate groom’s cake!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! Have an amazing first year together!

Mira · Married on 05/26/2018

The service was smooth and professional and the cupcakes are to die for. We had cheesecake cupcakes and nutella cupcakes. Our guests still rave about them days after the wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We appreciate your kind words and are happy that you and your guests loved the cupcakes! . We absolutely love doing what we do and it's so nice to hear such positive feedback. We wish you a fabulous first married year together and can't wait to see you soon!

Antonio · Married on 05/26/2018

Thanks Alan, Robyn and Elvira for all your help. Wonderful team easy to work with. De recommend them 100%. They are "The Best of The Best of The Best".

Sent on 06/05/2018

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 05/25/2018

Edible Incredibles was everything and more I could ask for ! The cake was not only beautiful but delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. The team made everything so easy and flawless for us to decide from design to flavors. Thank you for being a part of our special day we could have done it without you and will definitely use you in the future and recommend you to all our friends and family!

Ruby · Married on 05/25/2018

What can I say? Super cake! Every guest at the wedding was wicked. Some even ate more than one plate lol. I and my husband could eat the whole top by ourselves. Alan was super nice and professional at the tasting. His wife and the staff was also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/25/2018

We ordered a 3 tier cake, that feeds 75 people for our wedding on May 25, 2018.

This was our first (and last) place that we visited for possible wedding cake vendors. Alan was very confident in their cakes and told us "get that idea of plain dry wedding cake out of your head". In our first bite we did just that. We tasted 3 complementary generous slices of cake: Pina Colada, Lemon Sublime, and Amaretto, and we fell in LOVE. We selected all three flavors for our wedding cake and purchased two additional slices: Chocolate, and Red Velvet which were equally amazing. The cake is MOIST, so moist it sort of just melts in your mouth. Each flavor actually tasted the way you would imagine, however, the lemon (the most popular) is not tart like one would think. It has a light taste of lemon with a pineapple curd in the middle. It was amazing. My personal favorite was the Pina Coloada.

We came up with a design that was very modern to fit our wedding scheme and it was executed beautifully! Elvira checked in a few times, was very helpful in advising us what would work best with the design that was chosen. She was also VERY helpful in designing a Groom's Cake that was executed perfectly!

Our wedding guests RAVED about our wedding cake. People called us the next day asking for another slice (not joking).

I plan to work with Edibles Incredible again in the near future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious cake for any occasion!

Edibles Incredible Desserts 18

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so thrilled you loved your wedding cake and groom's as much as we did! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and look forward to helping you celebrate your first anniversary.