Edibles Incredible Desserts Reviews

913 | Sterling, VA

913 Reviews for Edibles Incredible Desserts

Sadaf Ali · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Best cake in the DC area!

My cake was not only beautiful, but absolutely delicious! I received many compliments from guests on how yummy my cake was. Thank you for a delicious + beautiful experience!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Sadaf! We are thrilled that your guests enjoyed the cake as much as they did. We hope to help create future memories for you as well! Congrats again!

Janet Kennedy · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Edibles incredible desserts!

Edibles Incredible Desserts really came through for a last minute change in wedding venue and size! (Covid related) Alan, Robyn and team created a flavorful, moist, 3 tier (chocolate mousse, pina colada, lemon sublime) classically decorated cake with just the right amount of butter cream icing. They were truly attentive to every detail. It was perfection!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Janet! It was our pleasure to serve you and we all loved designing and creating the cake for your son and daughter-in-law. We wish the whole family well and hope to see you again soon!
  • Kristina

Kristina Perry · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Delicious and Beautiful

Beautiful and DELICIOUS cake options. We had the pina colada as our cutting cake which was so unique and delicious and then we passed out slices of vanilla cake with a raspberry filling to guests and got many compliments! Looking forward to going back for our one year anniversary and recreating the top tier!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Outstanding! We are so happy that you were happy with your wedding cake. We so appreciate earning your business and having you write an amazing review. We also can't wait to see you for your first year anniversary cake. All the best for your first married year together.

Mindy Logar · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing cakes and great service

We chose 4 different cakes, the chocolate, pineapple coconut, cheesecake, and raspberry cheesecake. The chocolate and pineapple coconut were some of the best cakes we have ever had. The cheesecakes were moist, with the perfect amount of crust at the bottom. We wanted simple on the design, some buttercream flowers covering the cakes and simple sugared berries adorning the cheesecakes and we requested that each cake be displayed on a different height stand. The end result was that they looked gorgeous, the frosting was not to heavy and we received so many compliments about the cakes.

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

SO glad you love the layout and taste of the cheesecakes for your wedding. We had fun creating these for you! Gorgeous is great and we really look forward to seeing you again for your complimentary anniversary cake! Wishing you a fabulous first married year together!
  • Daniel

Daniel Paul Droter · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Cake!

Very easy to work with! Met with them one time for a cake testing and then through a few e-mails and a couple phone calls we were able to plan the design of the wedding cake with ease even during the pandemic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks so much Daniel for your 5-star review. How kind! We look forward to seeing you again for cake slices, cupcakes, truffles for your everyday need or special occasions. Have a great year and we'll see you for your complimentary anniversary cake, if not before then!

Kerry Husk · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful from beginning to end!

We first encountered Alan at a Wedding Open House at our reception venue in Sterling, Va. The samples were delicious! Our paths crossed again at a Wedding Expo at George Mason University. That is where we signed up for a tasting. Alan was so great during the tasting and made sure we had a variety of cake flavors to sample. We wanted cupcakes for our guests and a small round cake for my husband and I to cut instead of a three tiered cake. They provide small takeout boxes to bring cupcakeshome. Love that the company make a fresh cake for you on your one year anniversary. As Alan said, "No one really wants a cake that's been frozen for a year!"

They can accommodate allergy needs like Gluten Free. They were very upfront that they couldn't guarantee cupcakes would be nut free- which I appreciated since my nephew has a nut allergy.

When COVID-19 hit, we asked that they box the cupcakes and label each box instead of the cupcakes being out in the open. They accommodated our request and for a small fee, they were boxed and clearly labeled. What a hit! The cupcakes are larger than I have seen at other bakeries.

Thanks Alan, Robyn, and Jim!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Samantha Laychak · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing wedding cake!

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous! It exceeded my expectations in both design and taste! I received multiple compliments on the cake from my family and friends!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

It was a pleasure to crete your wedding cake! We are so happy that you loved it and that we exceeded your expectations! We'll see you in a year for your complimentary anniversary cake!
  • Jenaranyi

Jen · Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious!

Alan, Robyn, and the rest of the Edibles Incredible team are great! We had a great experience at our tasting, all of the cakes were amazing! When we unfortunately had to postpone, and then subsequently downsize, our wedding due to Covid, and they were understanding and accommodating to the changes we needed to make. We asked if they were able to individually package our cupcakes (to keep them protected) and they were more than happy to do so. We ended up getting 3 different types of cupcakes (Lemon, GF strawberry, and Oreo) and a small cutting cake (lemon) and all our guests commented on how delicious they were. Several guests liked them so much they took an extra home. I would definitely recommend Edibles Incredible for their delicious cakes and cupcakes, and highly recommend tasting the Lemon Sublime cake...it is SO GOOD.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Donielle

Donielle Francis · Married on 07/25/2020

Delicious Desserts

Edibles Incredible was a joy to work with. They worked with us during these uncertain Covid times and were able to adjust to our needs. We ordered our cake, wedding favors and rehearsal dinner desserts from them and Alan and Robyn were helpful throughout the entire process. We received so many compliments on the all the desserts, as they were truly delicious! Thanks Edible Incredible for making our day memorable.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Alan and I thank you so much for your kind review about your wedding cake and desserts. We're so happy that you and your guests were so happy! We love the pictures that you sent. Here's wishing you a great first married year!
  • Bethany

Bethany Selvage · Married on 07/23/2020

Perfect Cake, Perfect Wedding

During the current climate and COVID-19 regulations, Alan and Robyn still created and delivered the most wondrous cake!
    I first heard of Edibles Incredible when I attended a wedding expo. I remember Alan boasting that Edibles Incredible had the best cake ever. I was skeptical of course. But after I tried their Lemon Sublime, the decision was made. I had to have them for my wedding!
    Alan and Robyn love their customers and are extremely flexible. We were able to have different flavors for each layer of cake and it looked gorgeous and tasted amazing! I feel like the cake looked even better than the inspiration photo I showed.
    If you are having any second thoughts, please let this review change your mind. Alan and Robyn delivered the best cake I've seen and tasted, even through COVID-19 regulations. You can depend on them for excellence!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany for your lovely review. We're so glad you loved our service and our cake. What a great experience you relayed. Our team was so happy to read this review as well as they take great pride in their work. We all love the experience of creating cakes, especially wedding cakes. May you two lovebirds have a wonderful first married year together and we hope to see you again soon. Sending love and all the best life has to offer!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Blunt · Married on 06/20/2020

The Best Cake!

We ordered our wedding cake during quarantine, for our scaled-down wedding reception. They were able to make us a beautiful cake and when I tell you it was the most delicious cake ever! We received so many compliments! We were so pleased with the experience of our cake tasting prior to the pandemic, and even more impressed by the selection of favors and design. Try the pina colada flavor! Its our favorite! I highly recommend Edibles Incredible and their team! (Floral Designs by Twinbrooks)

Sent on 06/23/2020

Hi Jasmine -
    Thank you for your beautiful review and lovely picture of your cake. It was a pleasure to serve you and we love the fact that you love Alan's favorite cake, the Pina Colada. Yeah to Twinbrooks for the beautiful flowers. They are amazing! We look forward to seeing you in a year for your complimentary anniversary cake.
    Alan, Robyn, and the Edibles Incredible Award-Winning Dessert Team
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2020

We are so Excited

The first time I had a taste of Edibles Incredible was at a Wedding Expo. I had lost the card but had been hunting down the cakes ever since. Finally, on a whim, my fiancé and I decided to stop in the shop just for a taste, even though we thought we had already decided on a cake vendor. We had one slice of their cake and immediately booked a tasting and hired them on the spot. Our favorite flavor is the pina colada, still debating on whether we should have our entire cake made of that

Sent on 12/09/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for the great review Lauren! WE are so excited to be apart of your special day! The Pina Colada is Alan's favorite flavor too :-) We can't wait to create your cake and congratulations!
  • Julie

Julie Hutson · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful and Tasty!

Alan, Robyn, Brenda and team made the wedding cake of our dreams! From our tasting to the wedding day, they helped us create our vision and accommodated us when we wanted to change one of the tier flavors (they were all so good, we had trouble narrowing it down to four—and yes, they let you pick different flavors for each tier and have so many great flavors to choose from)! Our cake was beautiful, even more beautiful than we could have imagined and tasted AMAZING! Our coordinator even stashed some away so we could have a second piece after the wedding reception, and we are so glad she did! We will definitely be using Edibles Incredible for other special occasions that call for delicious cake!

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Amy

Amy Lyons · Married on 02/15/2020

Passionate Artistry

The cake flavors offered by Edibles Incredible are amazing. Alan and Robyn are two of the kindest people you will meet and they are very passionate about what they do and are committed to making your cake and day special.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It was a pleasure to hear that you were pleased with your wedding cake. I love the term you used: "Passionate Artistry". We so look forward to seeing you again for more yummy-luscious cakes and then of course, your complimentary anniversary cakes.
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 02/15/2020

In a ‘Justice’ League of their own!

The best cake in the DC/VA area! I was lucky enough to sample one of their cakes at an expo and I knew they would be my vendor. We scheduled a tasting and couldn’t decide on which cake tasted best, so we ended up with 3 different flavors - my favorite was the Pina Colada, my husband chocolate and my son the Raspberry. We had a Superman meets Wonder Woman theme and they worked tirelessly to make sure I had the design and colors I envisioned. It was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Gina for your great review on the multi-themed cake that we created for you. We're so happy that you and your guests loved the cake! Can't wait to see you for your complimentary anniversary cake! Wishing you and your family the best!

Erika Velasquez · Married on 02/15/2020

Very kind with us

Best cake I’ve ever had especially the lemon sublime, our guests loved the cake.

Sent on 05/24/2020

A.s. · Married on 02/10/2020

Let Them Eat An Amazing Cake!!

I can't describe a delicious 3 tier cake, nor could pictures do it justice. We had an amazing tasting experience that left us looking forward to the final wedding cake. They were easy to work with, and we let the experts be creative!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

What a great review and how wonderful it was to read and know you look forward to a great cake! We look forward to creating a spectacular cake inside and out!

Ellen Hurley · Married on 01/08/2020

Gracious professionals

I knew I wanted to cake taste with Edibles Incredible as soon as I got engaged, as two of my future sister-in-laws had this bakery supply their wedding cakes! Our tasting experience with Edibles Incredible was great from start to finish. Upon arrival, there are multiple photo albums of past cakes they have made so you can see their beautiful designs and get some inspiration. The tasting itself was fun and informative - the owner sits with you as you sample a giant slice of each delicious flavor you selected, and he tells you all about the process, ingredients, and values of their business. They will work with you on price to meet your needs. You get great service and fantastic results from this sweet & friendly husband and wife team - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Mariela Salinas · Married on 12/21/2019

Best Cake!

Definitely the best cake we have ever tried! Since the first time we tried it we always wanted more. At the wedding everyone loved the cake and the design! Would recommend Edibles Incredibles to everyone!

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We're so glad you and your guests loved your wedding cake! Thanks for recommending us to everyone! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary anniversary cake as you celebrate your first year together! Have a great one!
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/14/2019

Nothing less than Awesome!

Customer service and taste was great. Got so many compliments on the wedding cake! So great on presentation and the cake tasting was great and the cake itself was so good! Looking forward to our anniversary.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/14/2019

Stop Shopping Around! These Cakes Are Fantastic.

This place is incredible. We went in planning to taste a couple flavors, and they convinced us to try their lemon sublime flavor as well (lemon cake with pineapple curd in the middle) - I don't even like lemon cake, but I was intrigued since they said so many of their couples get that flavors. We tried it and it absolutely blew us away. I was a little nervous because we raved about the cake to so many people ahead of the wedding, but we got nothing but compliments on it! They even did a beautiful rustic wintry design that was exactly like the photos I had shared. I could not be happier with our choice to choose Edibles Incredible, and I can't wait to for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Your review was incredible so our cake went to the right couple and the perfect guests! We are so happy that you and your guests loved the design and the taste. Thanks so much for your kindness and for taking the time to provide your review! Have a great first married year together.

Nikki · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved our cake!! It was so BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!! We ordered 3 different flavors and our guest loved all three! We loved the Vanilla Raz! Our experience was amazing, from cake tasting and details for our cake to delivery day! Alan and Robyn really do make the experience feel so special! Loved it!!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Brown · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Cake Ever!!!

Our guests are still talking about our cake a month after our wedding! It was delicious and looked beautiful! We got 1 tier of lemon sublime (my favorite), 1 tier of pina colada, and 2 smaller tiers of chocolate. Every flavor was raved about at our wedding. The consensus was that our wedding cake was the best tasting cake our guests had ever had! Thank you Alan, Robyn, & Brenda!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Shab Prophet · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Reception

Our experience was amazing with everyone here! From the tasting to the day of the wedding, everyone was incredibly sweet and accommodating. The cake itself was SO GOOD! It was a hit, and so many people complimented on it! I can completely understand now why they are voted as the top vendor for weddings in the Northern Virginia Area!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Ro Asmar

Ro Asmar · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutley Amazing!

Edibles Incredibles - its all in the name! They really are incredible, they were the first cake tasting we had and we knew we didn't need to look any further. The moment we ate their cakes we knew they were the one. We had a tasting for 4 people and they were absolutely heavenly, not to mention the amazing conversation we had. They listened to everything we wanted and went over all the little details from the 20 pictures I had brought :) I wanted a lot. We had a 4 tier 3 flavored cake. The wedding guests thought the cake displayed was fake because it was so gorgeous. Needless to say the moment they ate it they were in heaven. They devoured the cake! We had NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF CAKE LEFT. Believe it or not, I only got a bite of the cake, I was heartbroken, but I was thrilled everyone loved the cake so much. I had been to a wedding a few months earlier where there was a lot of left over cake and I didn't want that to be our wedding so I was happy everyone loved it so much. Do yourself a favor and use them, its going to be the easiest decision you've ever made. Thank you so much Robyn, Alan & the Edibles Incredibles Team!

Sent on 05/12/2020