EdgeWire Music Reviews

EdgeWire Music 2
EdgeWire Music 3

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional, Reliable, Amazing Musicians

I would HIGHLY Recommend them to anyone. Our wedding was during a hurricane and Edgewire was the only company that I did not have to worry about, They are SO easy to work with, and I got to pick my own songs. They were able to play the list of songs I had requested, and they played absolutely beautifully. It was so elegant, and peaceful to listen to the music; especially after having such a stressful week. They are on time, professional, and life savers! Do not look any further, because they are absolutely worth it! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Blakeley · Married on 12/29/2017

EdgeWire was exceptional at our December wedding. Preston was very professional and easy to work with. We had a string trio play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and brunch reception and received so many compliments from our guests about the beautiful music. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Pat · Married on 11/18/2017

We were so pleased with the Edgewire string trio. They even learned additional music to accompany our soloist. They provided the music for the cocktail hour as well as the ceremony for my daughter’s wedding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Analise · Married on 10/28/2017

The Edgewire Team was an absolute pleasure to work with! Less than 24 hours before the wedding we had to change our venue due to severe weather. The team quickly adjusted their travel plans with nothing but flexibility and a smile. As I stood waiting to walk down the aisle, I could hear the beautiful processional for my family and bridal party. My grad entrance was just that grand. It was so elegant and even better than I imagined. We had so many guests compliment the music both during the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour. Beautiful job to the whole team! You can't ask for a better group.

EdgeWire Music 4
    EdgeWire Music 5
    EdgeWire Music 6
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Pamela · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired EdgeWire Music on the recommendation of a friend. They provided a Cellist for her daughters wedding in May. I contacted them by email and received an immediate response. Preston from EdgeWire Music played the violin for my daughters wedding on August 5, 2017. Preston was very easy to work with, professional and responded quickly to emails. He is a very talented musician and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/17/2017

You guys were absolutely awesome, Preston. You made our wedding! Everyone went nuts over the music. Thank you for being so flexible. There was definitely a song for everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend that people use you in the future. It was the best decision I made on the wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2017

kathy · Married on 04/15/2017

We had Preston, Ryan and Sarah perform for my daughter's ceremony and during cocktail hour on April 15. They absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. The were so easy to work with and accommodated MK & David's wishes for "non traditional" wedding music. Everyone at the wedding commented on how wonderful the music sounded and it was flawless!!!! If you want the best, then I highly recommend Edgewire - they deserve 10 STARS!!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Carly · Married on 10/01/2016

So professional and responsive to all of our requests! Preston was very friendly and helpful in choosing our ceremony music. LOVED the sound of live strings, it added so much!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

EdgeWire was amazing on our wedding day!!! Preston was always very punctual in responding to emails, calls, and texts. They played so beautifully that a number of our guests came up to me and my (now!) husband and complimented them. Preston helped us plan out our music, arrived early to the ceremony, and even stayed played past the time that we booked him for! You can't go wrong with EdgeWire. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Kasey · Married on 08/20/2016

Having EdgeWire Music as a part of our wedding day was one of the best, easiest decisions throughout all of wedding planning! Ryan was very fast and thorough when responding to emails and texts and did not hesitate to help us pick the perfect music for our ceremony. These guys truly made sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it, no questions asked! I highly recommend working with this group of musicians. It was one of the easiest parts of our big day and we are so pleased with how our music turned out!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Great group of talent! Very easy to work with and they were able to play any song I requested.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Evan · Married on 04/24/2015

Working with EdgeWire Music for our wedding was a fantastic experience. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the level of attention we received from this vendor provided relief. Their music and skill level became the topic of conversation at our wedding. Thanks EdgeWire!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Amber · Married on 10/12/2013

I have heard Preston play in our church for several years and knew that I had to have him play at my wedding. He played the song 1,000 years while my dad and I walked down the aisle and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him because he made the best day of my life go exceptionally well!

Sent on 11/16/2016