EdenHouse, LLC. Reviews

29 | Wilkesboro, NC

29 Reviews for EdenHouse, LLC.

Lauren Marksberry · Married on 08/08/2020

Phenomenal florals!

DeAnna was incredible to work with and made sure I had my dream florals for the big day. Everything was even more beautiful that I imagined!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Heather

Heather Knott · Married on 05/09/2020

Perfection!

DeAnna was an absolute dream to work with! DeAnna is amazing! She has such an amazing talent, and is a great person as well. Let me tell you as a #covidbride, having to replan a wedding three times will show you the quality of your vendors. I couldn’t be happier to have booked DeAnna! She was the best communicator and remained flexible for us as we moved things around. We ended up not being able to use her for our main flowers since we moved states (which broke my heart!), but she still made me an awesome headpiece! I knew she was a perfect fit because she was excited to collaborate on something unique and innovative. Her talent seriously knows no limit. I strongly feel she is the most talented florist in the area and offers a great price. She made my dream headpiece come to life, hand crafting some of these individual, fragile dried flower pieces. She went out of her way to meet me to hand it off, too. It was the accessory that made me feel so beautiful and excited on my wedding day! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Aubrey Wilson · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful!

We were so thrilled with DeAnna’s floral creations! I had the hardest time explaining exactly what it was that I wanted, but she was patient and helped me figure out a perfect look. The flowers the day of the wedding were even better than I had envisioned. My guests are still talking about the flowers on the arbor for the ceremony. She set everything up perfectly, and I didn’t have to do a thing. Love her work!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Noah

Noah Gerringer · Married on 07/20/2019

Turns vision into reality!

DeAnna was incredible to work with! She took our vision and made it a reality! The bouquets, garters, table garlands, arbor decor, and everything in between were so beautiful and fresh! To top it all off, she told me of an organization that came the day after the wedding, got all of the flowers, and then donated them to a local nursing home! DeAnna is the sweetest and most caring vendor that wants to make your day look perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!!

DeAnna was our wedding planner/coordinator and florist. She went above and beyond and we could not have done it without her! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

I could not have found a better florist. My dream was made real and all of the flowers were absolutely amazing. They turned my dream into a reality and made my wedding that much more of fairy tale. Loved it all!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with my daughters flowers. Everything from her bouquet to the boutineres was gorgeous! I highly recommend EdenHouse for all of your wedding floral needs. I have two more daughters and wouldn't hesitate using DeAnna again!
    Lisa Walker

Sent on 11/07/2017

Liz · Married on 09/30/2017

DeAnna at Edenhouse is incredible!!! I know absolutely nothing about flowers but I did know that I didn't want to spend a huge amount of money on them for my wedding. DeAnna is so knowledgeable and so conscious of your budget. I couldn't believe when I saw the final product because my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets looked like a millions bucks. She is so responsive and gives you a ton of choices. I changed my mind so many times and she didn't even let it phase her! The end product was honestly better than I ever could have imagined. She did the bouquet, boutonnieres, and a gorgeous vine down my main center table. The colors and arrangement were exactly what I wanted and in the price range I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend working with her!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/23/2017

There are no words to express how beautiful the flowers were for our daughter’s wedding. DeAnna from Edenhouse is absolutely amazing! She took a small budget and made it look like we spent twice as much. DeAnna was very easy to work with and had wonderful ideas. She took away the stress I felt because we were having a destination wedding. DeAnna made herself available to discuss the flowers over the phone and sent us photos to look at as well as meeting with us when we were able to get there. DeAnna is not only a fantastic florist but a truly wonderful person. It was an honor to have had the pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Taelor · Married on 06/24/2017

Eden House florist takes brides floral visions and makes them a reality! Beyond please with they work for me own wedding and will recommend Eden House to anyone.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

DeAnna was amazing to work with. She made sure that the florals chosen matched not only my budget, but my vision. She brought my visions (and doodles) into life. The arrangements were fresh and lasted weeks after the wedding! I will definitely use EdenHouse for all future floral needs and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Joanna · Married on 04/15/2017

I got married in April of 2017 and initially, I decided that we were not going to get a florist because I wanted to save money. Then I found Edenhouse at an open house for our venue. DeAnna was very nice and not pushy at all - which is exactly what you need when planning a wedding! She was willing to do only a portion of my flowers if I wanted to get other flowers elsewhere and work to match them with her work. She put together several different quotes for me with pictures and asked for details to help her plan exactly what I wanted. I ended up having her do all of my flowers - even down to baby's breath for the center pieces. I have to tell you, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very affordable. She sent me pictures the week before as she was putting my flowers together and asked if I wanted anything changed. It took so much pressure off of me to have her take care of everything - and I knew I could trust her! Check out Edenhouse and you will be so pleased!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Leah · Married on 09/24/2016

DeAnna, was not only my florist but also my wedding planner. I don't know what we would have done without her. She had detailed timelines, contacted my vendors and kept everything in check. My wedding was perfect and most of that is due to her. Also, the flowers were absolutely stunning. She worked most of the night before my wedding getting all of the table pieces, bouquets and arrangements together. I wish I could upload a picture of the flowers on here to show just how gorgeous they were! We had so many complements! If you can book DeAnna as your wedding planner or have her do your flowers for your wedding it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Edenhouse did an amazing job on my bridal bouquet! I couldn't of asked for anything more! So great to work with, provided great suggestions and happy to work with my budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

EdenHouse Floral created the perfect bride and bridal party bouquets for our wedding! DeAnna was extremely helpful in the planning process and provided great suggestions based on my theme. Flowers stayed fresh and vibrant for almost a week after the wedding! Highly Recommended.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

DeAnna provided the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and ceremony pew markers for our wedding. Her flowers were absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted. I was so happy with everything, especially my bouquet. DeAnna was professional and easy to work with. I'm clueless about flowers, I just showed her a few pictures of what I liked, and she knew exactly what questions to ask to guide my choices. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/22/2015

DeAnna was wonderful to work with! I really didn't have a clue when it came to flowers. I gave her some ideas and she pulled it all together. The flowers looked like they were straight out of a bridal magazine. My favorite was the arbor flower arrangements she designed. It's amazing how much flowers can dress up even the most simple decor!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Debbie · Married on 12/13/2014

DeAnna was delightful to work with. She was willing to make adjustments at the last minute and did with a smile!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2014

Deanna provided amazing bouquets for my wedding day! And a beautiful arrangement for above the arbor during our ceremony. She is the best!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Nick & Steph · Married on 12/13/2014

Deanna at Edenhouse did the bouquets for our December wedding and they were even more beautiful than I imagined! She worked with me to get everything I wanted in flowers for the price we wanted! We Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Madison · Married on 10/11/2014

I couldn't be happier or more grateful to have found DeAnna as my day of coordinator. Honestly she was more than a day of coordinator and at the end of my wedding night I felt sad to not be able to work with her anymore. She was AMAZING and I even believe that is an understatement. While planning a destination wedding she was always prompt in answering any questions that I had and always was willing to go the extra mile to make sure my day was perfect. I felt as though I could trust her with everything knowing that she had my best interest and ideas in mind. I would highly recommend DeAnna to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Taylor · Married on 08/16/2014

My flowers were gorgeous. Deanna did exactly what I had envisioned. She's great!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Maggie · Married on 08/02/2014

Absolutely beautiful flowers!! DeAnna made my wedding so much more elegant by taking the time to show me different types of flowers. Loved the use of eucalyptus. She even brought the flowers to the venue and set them up in the bridal room. Very professional... Will definitely be going back to Edenhouse in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

Edenhouse was wonful. The flowers for my wedding were even better than I could dream! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/31/2014

Edenhouse is great!!!!!! She was so helpful and had great ideas for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/14/2014