Eden Florist and Garden Shop Reviews

6 Reviews for Eden Florist and Garden Shop

Eden Florist and Garden Shop 1
Eden Florist and Garden Shop 2

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2018

We can't even begin to thank Eden's for the beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces the created for our June farm wedding. Barbara was so amazing to work with, she was flexible and talented and helped us every step of the way! We are so lucky to have such a creative and kind group of people nearby and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Eden Florist and Garden Shop 3
    Eden Florist and Garden Shop 4

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Great quality of flowers. The bouquets were simple and elegant. The flowers enhanced my dress and didn't distract from it. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2016

The florists at Eden were great. I was greeted with a friendly smile each time I stopped it. They put together bouquets that were exactly what I showed them and at an affordable price. They were in contact regularly and were very understanding and patient with my busy schedule. My bouquets held up nicely through the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Our flowers from Eden were absolutely beautiful! Everyone LOVED the bouquets and I could not have been happier with they way they turned out. The florists at Eden really listened to what we wanted for our wedding, and made all of that happen. Their knowledge of flowers also really helped us make the right choices for our big day.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

The girls at Eden are wonderful! I came in with a few pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and they worked their magic and made me the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen! I got so many compliments on my bouquet because it was different yet beautiful. Our centerpieces were simple yet pretty, exactly what I wanted. Not to mention she hand delivered everything to my mom's house the day of. A+!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

I loved working with Eden! My flowers and set up they created were so beautiful and I found them so easy to work with. They really understood what I was looking for.

Sent on 11/04/2015