Eden Artistry Reviews

5 Reviews for Eden Artistry

• Nina

Nina Doyle 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Hair Stylists!

Eden and Sarah did mine and my friends and family's hair for my wedding this past September. They did an amazing job, everyone looked fantastic and they were so friendly and nice they added to the fun time we all had getting ready.

They were also great with all the kids and dog we had running around, and even gave my cousin's daughter a few extra curls.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Walker 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup

Eden is amazing! She picked up the exact vision I was looking for. I loved the way my hair/makeup came out, wouldn鈥檛 of done anything differently and it lasted all day. Eden and her team were great to work with, I definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elle Alexander 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Did hair and makeup for my wedding

Eden gave me the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. She came to the location and made sure everything was perfect. I often hear people wanting to skimp on hair and makeup and I would suggest not doing that. Hire a professional it sets the tone for the day! 馃拕馃拫馃拲

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • W

Willow 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Eden is AMAZING. She did the hair and makeup of myself, my bridesmaid, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. We each had a different style of makeup and hair and she handled our very different requests like a true professional. I had a trial with her before the actual wedding day and she was very open and receptive to my vision and helped me to bring it to life. I ended up with just the right amount of makeup on to still look like myself (but my best version) and with fresh flower in my tastefully styled hair. I could not have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend her to anyone! She is the best.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Shaw 路 Married on 08/26/2018

I Couldn't Be Happier!

Eden was amazing for my wedding. She worked with me being so indecisive about how I wanted my hair and even though I had a very short bob with bangs, she gave me an updo that was absolutely gorgeous. We did a trial before my wedding and on the wedding day she came to my venue which was so convenient for me. Since my wedding, I have gone back to her multiple times to get my eyelashes lifted and tinted. I am very happy every time and highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2018