59 Reviews for Eddie the Shaman

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
59 Eddie the Shaman Reviews

We absolutely loved Eddie, he made our ceremony!! You can NOT go wrong picking him for your wedding. Family and friends loved him.

Profile Picture Kerrin, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Eddie was perfection! He was calm, funny and created a ceremony that was exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Eddie was amazing! We planned our Disney wedding from Maryland, so we never met Eddie until our wedding day, which was nerve wracking at first. We were put at ease through his timely communication and phone call prior to the wedding day. Eddie’s energy was felt by everyone, all the guests raved about him. I would highly recommend him, he was by far the best officiant I have seen at a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Eddie helped to make sure our amazing day was even better than expected! He truly wants to make sure you have the best day possible, and he helped to make sure our wedding was just that. Thank you Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing guy!? Eddie came to our wedding with the best attitude and made us so comfortable. He was incredible to work with! Halfway through our ceremony it started to downpour and he kept everything together! He kept everyone positive and it all turned out great. He was very flexible and was even willing to wear a GoPro to film the whole thing!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was great! From his quick response to my original inquiry to the personal touches he added to our ceremony, I could not be happier. He sent me several options to help me adapt his services to exactly what I wanted. He then added personal touches to our individual situation. He was great to us and our family, and rolled with the punches when things went a little astray. He was professional, but also brought a sense of love and laughter ... and happily ever after!

Profile Picture CIndy, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a simple backyard wedding and Eddie was perfect for us. He sent various sample ceremony scripts so we were able to customize our own. He was fun yet professional and helped us feel relaxed during the whole ceremony.

Profile Picture ALDONA, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie was Amazing at our weeding. We got married almost 10 years ago by Eddie. This June we are trying to make it back to Florida for our 10 year anniversary and want Eddie to do it all over again for us. It was I think the hottest day in June and I was sweating so bad. Eddie had me covered with a hanky to help with my face. He has the most energetic voice that just makes your happy to hear him talk. I am telling you after 10 years later Eddie still is one of the biggest highlights of our wedding.

Profile Picture Crystalyn , 6/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, Single Religion

Eddie was the best! he was so easy to get a hold of, quick to respond with every question I had, I live in texas and met eddie in person on the wedding day....which can be pretty stressful, but Eddie was early and put all my fears at ease! He helped walk me and my now husband through the ceremony so we knew exactly what to expect on the big day! I would choose Eddie every time!

Profile Picture katy, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie was amazing! He delivered a flawless ceremony for us! He guided us through the process so we felt at ease. He met with each of us before the ceremony and made us feel special. His uniqueness made our Disney Fairytale Wedding a dream come true! We love Eddie and would recommend him over and over again!! I can't say enough positive things about him. He WILL exceed all of your expectations without a doubt!!

Profile Picture Jody, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Eddie officiate our wedding at Walt Disney World in April of 2017. He was extremely friendly and professional in conversations leading up to the big day. At the rehearsal, he made everyone feel at ease and kept us laughing. On our big day, he was attentive to our families and us to keep us all comfortable. Our guests loved him and the ceremony went off without a hitch! Thanks Eddie, you're the best! -Sandy & Vic

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Eddie! He helped us write our own vows and ceremony, plus he was just tons of fun. He made us feel comfortable and also made sure that we didn't forget anything and ensured that each moment ran smoothly. We very highly recommend Eddie!

Profile Picture Madalyn, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Eddie was absolutely the right choice to officiate our wedding. Not only did my husband and I love him, but every guest was raving about him as well. I don't think the ceremony would have been the same if I had chosen anyone else. Eddie was professional from the beginning and responded to all of my inquiries. Eddie also eased my anxieties with the marriage license process by recommending a wonderful mail away service. I highly recommend him and believe it is a mistake to choose any other officiant.

Profile Picture Kerri, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was December 9, 2016 at Highland Manor in Apopka. We first met Eddie at a tasting hosted by Highland Manor and immediately fell in love with him! He is eccentric, charismatic, funny, and exactly the type of personality we were looking for. Planning a wedding is stressful but knowing the right person is there to, not only marry you, but to be there as a friend is priceless and takes some of the stress away. Thank you and stay Groovy Eddie! Love always Mr. and Mrs. Arango. PEACE!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so happy to have chosen Eddie Wilder as our Officiant! We knew from the moment our Disney Planner described him that he was perfect for us. He is funny, charismatic, light-hearted, but also extremely professional. He contacted us regularly leading up to the wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of. Eddie reviewed the entire ceremony with us, and even went over a checklist of items to have together that I wouldn’t have thought of. He really helped us to relax on our wedding day and take in all of the special moments. I really love that he made our guest feel like part of our ceremony too. I can’t thank him enough, because our special day wouldn’t have been the same without him. Thank you for everything Eddie!

Profile Picture Tonja, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

We had a beautiful, memorable, amazing wedding ceremony thanks to Eddie! His presence is so wonderful and our guests all raved about him at the reception. He also did an amazing job keeping me calm, coordinating with our vendors, and reminding me of the important part of the day - getting married to my best friend! Eddie was the first person I booked for my wedding and I am so thrilled that he was a part of it. Lots of love for Eddie the shaman!!

Profile Picture Jolie, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was amazing and really made us both feel at ease. The ceremony was brilliant and brought lots of laughs! Highly recommended@

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Eddie - he was great from planning to the ceremony. He listened to our vision. He responded promptly to our questions and crafted the exact vision of how we wanted our ceremony to be. The wedding day was absolutely perfect - he was engaging with the people attending and us as a couple. He made this day very special. Michael and I can't praise him enough for his professional yet fun manner that made our wedding ceremony a perfect reflection of us as a couple.

Profile Picture David, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We recently got married at the Polynesian Resort. Eddie was wonderful and helped make our wedding day perfect!! Thank you, Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Evangelical, No Denomination

Eddie is your choice! He keeps everything sane and fun. Eddie even pulled me aside after the rehearsal to make sure I was doing alright and wasn't too stressed. Helps make everything feel unique and if I could do it all over again, there would be no hesitation whatsoever to choose Eddie once again.

Thank you, Eddie for all you do!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

Eddie made our day that much more special! He incorporated our 5 children we were blending into each others lives on our Wedding day and it was priceless. He gave us wonderful ideas for our ceremony that never crossed our minds to attempt and each turned out great.

Profile Picture Libby, 4/23/16, 1 Review

Superb wedding officiant.
Eddie you made are day so memorable.
5 stars Is not high enough

Profile Picture User6605043, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie is an amazing soul and a truely wonderful man. He made my husband and i so comfortable and gave us great advise but above all made it fun and magical. I can't express how amazing he is. He is soft spoken which puts your neeves at ease while all eyes are on you. Truely truely a special man with an amazing gift. Love you to pieces. Peace love and happiness!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was absolutely AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better day. He made everything so smooth and easy. Very very happy that we chose him to officiate our special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie was so amazing, not only is he an incredible person but he is also a phenomenal vendor to work with. He took the time to meet with us before anything even started, he made us feel at ease and comfortable right of the bat, which you may not realize how important that it on your big day. He took the time to prep and go over all the details with us and even contacted me shortly before the wedding just to see how I was doing. At the rehearsal made everyone laugh and comfortable and most importantly prepared! He was truly there for us in all manners, he was truly an amazing man to work with. He went above and beyond for us and made our day perfect. I could not imagine our day without him there.

Profile Picture Dani, 1/23/16, 5 Reviews