64 Reviews for Eddie the Shaman

Single Religion (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
64 Eddie the Shaman Reviews

Eddie was absolutely wonderful!! He was perfect for our wedding and I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating for us! Thanks so much Eddie, we had a blast!

Profile Picture Dani, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can we say about Eddie or than he is the best Officiant in Orlando. He performed that Ceremony as perfect as you can get and did the vows as we asked. We was funny and brilliant. There is no reason not to hire as your Officiant other than he is already booked. We would hire Eddie again when we renew our vows in the future.

Profile Picture dawnell, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

We absolutely loved having Eddie as our officiant! He was hilarious, and made our big day stress-free and fun by being extremely easy to talk to before and after the ceremony. Shouldn't have to, but would absolutely use again! lol

Profile Picture Alec, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We booked Eddie the Shaman after seeing him officiate the wedding of our closest friends. Eddie was always available via e-mail, and we worked on the vows and readings electronically. My husband and I did not want to write our own, so Eddie provided a variety of pre-written options. We were able to combine what we wanted and change some of the wording to reflect our personalities and beliefs. It was a wonderfully non-traditional ceremony, with much laughter and cheer. The ceremony lasted long enough to seem “worth it,” but it didn’t drag on with unnecessary readings. Perfect delivery, easy to work with, and made all the guests feel very comfortable and at ease. Would highly recommend Eddie to anyone looking for a fun, free-spirited, non-traditional wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was over-the-top AMAZING! From our initial consultation through our ceremony, Eddie was attentive, caring, charismatic, and made us feel completely at ease! He not only made me and my wife comfortable, but was sure to include our kids every step of the way since they were part of our ceremony. His wit and charm added that extra special touch that our wedding needed since we requested to keep it light. He knew just what to do keep our friends and family engaged. We would HIGHLY recommend Eddie for any wedding of any denomination as he is armed with the knowledge of many cultures and religions.

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Eddie, he made our ceremony!! You can NOT go wrong picking him for your wedding. Family and friends loved him.

Profile Picture Kerrin, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Eddie was perfection! He was calm, funny and created a ceremony that was exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Eddie was amazing! We planned our Disney wedding from Maryland, so we never met Eddie until our wedding day, which was nerve wracking at first. We were put at ease through his timely communication and phone call prior to the wedding day. Eddie’s energy was felt by everyone, all the guests raved about him. I would highly recommend him, he was by far the best officiant I have seen at a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Eddie helped to make sure our amazing day was even better than expected! He truly wants to make sure you have the best day possible, and he helped to make sure our wedding was just that. Thank you Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing guy!? Eddie came to our wedding with the best attitude and made us so comfortable. He was incredible to work with! Halfway through our ceremony it started to downpour and he kept everything together! He kept everyone positive and it all turned out great. He was very flexible and was even willing to wear a GoPro to film the whole thing!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was great! From his quick response to my original inquiry to the personal touches he added to our ceremony, I could not be happier. He sent me several options to help me adapt his services to exactly what I wanted. He then added personal touches to our individual situation. He was great to us and our family, and rolled with the punches when things went a little astray. He was professional, but also brought a sense of love and laughter ... and happily ever after!

Profile Picture CIndy, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a simple backyard wedding and Eddie was perfect for us. He sent various sample ceremony scripts so we were able to customize our own. He was fun yet professional and helped us feel relaxed during the whole ceremony.

Profile Picture ALDONA, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie was Amazing at our weeding. We got married almost 10 years ago by Eddie. This June we are trying to make it back to Florida for our 10 year anniversary and want Eddie to do it all over again for us. It was I think the hottest day in June and I was sweating so bad. Eddie had me covered with a hanky to help with my face. He has the most energetic voice that just makes your happy to hear him talk. I am telling you after 10 years later Eddie still is one of the biggest highlights of our wedding.

Profile Picture Crystalyn , 6/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, Single Religion

Eddie was the best! he was so easy to get a hold of, quick to respond with every question I had, I live in texas and met eddie in person on the wedding day....which can be pretty stressful, but Eddie was early and put all my fears at ease! He helped walk me and my now husband through the ceremony so we knew exactly what to expect on the big day! I would choose Eddie every time!

Profile Picture katy, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eddie was amazing! He delivered a flawless ceremony for us! He guided us through the process so we felt at ease. He met with each of us before the ceremony and made us feel special. His uniqueness made our Disney Fairytale Wedding a dream come true! We love Eddie and would recommend him over and over again!! I can't say enough positive things about him. He WILL exceed all of your expectations without a doubt!!

Profile Picture Jody, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Eddie officiate our wedding at Walt Disney World in April of 2017. He was extremely friendly and professional in conversations leading up to the big day. At the rehearsal, he made everyone feel at ease and kept us laughing. On our big day, he was attentive to our families and us to keep us all comfortable. Our guests loved him and the ceremony went off without a hitch! Thanks Eddie, you're the best! -Sandy & Vic

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Eddie! He helped us write our own vows and ceremony, plus he was just tons of fun. He made us feel comfortable and also made sure that we didn't forget anything and ensured that each moment ran smoothly. We very highly recommend Eddie!

Profile Picture Madalyn, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Eddie was absolutely the right choice to officiate our wedding. Not only did my husband and I love him, but every guest was raving about him as well. I don't think the ceremony would have been the same if I had chosen anyone else. Eddie was professional from the beginning and responded to all of my inquiries. Eddie also eased my anxieties with the marriage license process by recommending a wonderful mail away service. I highly recommend him and believe it is a mistake to choose any other officiant.

Profile Picture Kerri, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was December 9, 2016 at Highland Manor in Apopka. We first met Eddie at a tasting hosted by Highland Manor and immediately fell in love with him! He is eccentric, charismatic, funny, and exactly the type of personality we were looking for. Planning a wedding is stressful but knowing the right person is there to, not only marry you, but to be there as a friend is priceless and takes some of the stress away. Thank you and stay Groovy Eddie! Love always Mr. and Mrs. Arango. PEACE!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so happy to have chosen Eddie Wilder as our Officiant! We knew from the moment our Disney Planner described him that he was perfect for us. He is funny, charismatic, light-hearted, but also extremely professional. He contacted us regularly leading up to the wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of. Eddie reviewed the entire ceremony with us, and even went over a checklist of items to have together that I wouldn’t have thought of. He really helped us to relax on our wedding day and take in all of the special moments. I really love that he made our guest feel like part of our ceremony too. I can’t thank him enough, because our special day wouldn’t have been the same without him. Thank you for everything Eddie!

Profile Picture Tonja, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

We had a beautiful, memorable, amazing wedding ceremony thanks to Eddie! His presence is so wonderful and our guests all raved about him at the reception. He also did an amazing job keeping me calm, coordinating with our vendors, and reminding me of the important part of the day - getting married to my best friend! Eddie was the first person I booked for my wedding and I am so thrilled that he was a part of it. Lots of love for Eddie the shaman!!

Profile Picture Jolie, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eddie was amazing and really made us both feel at ease. The ceremony was brilliant and brought lots of laughs! Highly recommended@

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Eddie - he was great from planning to the ceremony. He listened to our vision. He responded promptly to our questions and crafted the exact vision of how we wanted our ceremony to be. The wedding day was absolutely perfect - he was engaging with the people attending and us as a couple. He made this day very special. Michael and I can't praise him enough for his professional yet fun manner that made our wedding ceremony a perfect reflection of us as a couple.

Profile Picture David, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We recently got married at the Polynesian Resort. Eddie was wonderful and helped make our wedding day perfect!! Thank you, Eddie!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Evangelical, No Denomination

Eddie is your choice! He keeps everything sane and fun. Eddie even pulled me aside after the rehearsal to make sure I was doing alright and wasn't too stressed. Helps make everything feel unique and if I could do it all over again, there would be no hesitation whatsoever to choose Eddie once again.

Thank you, Eddie for all you do!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/26/16, 1 Review