Eddie the Shaman Reviews

Eddie the Shaman 6
Eddie the Shaman 7

Bianca Foster · Married on 05/22/2019

Amazing Experience

My husband and I were so pleased with Eddies services at our wedding. He created a truely magical experience for our special day and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • June

June · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding officiant

Finding someone to marry you can be another difficult decision as a bride and groom. I’m so glad we found Eddie to be our wedding officiant on April 6, 2019. He made sure our ceremony was engaging, full of love and had the perfect amount of humor. I highly recommend Eddie as an officiant!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Eddie the Shaman 8
    Eddie the Shaman 9
    Eddie the Shaman 10
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing!!!

My husband and I both absolutely loved working with Eddie. He made us feel so comfortable, as soon as the ceremony started my nerves melted away. He has such a way with making everyone feel relaxed and really reminding you to take in the moment. He even threw in just the right amount of humor to keep everyone entertained.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Eddie the Shaman 11
    Eddie the Shaman 12
    Eddie the Shaman 13
    Eddie the Shaman 14
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2018

Elizabeth and Hakan- Wonderful ceremony!

Eddie was a fabulous part of our special day! He put my husband and I at ease and with humor and thoughtfulness he led the ceremony with grace and beautiful words! We were so blessed to have Eddie officiate our unforgettable Disney World wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Rian

Rian Lancto · Married on 10/16/2018

Full of positive energy and genuine officiant

Eddie was full of positive energy and reinforcement from the start. Our phone call with him a week before the wedding set us at ease as well as hyped us up. When he arrived for our special day he immediately greeted us with warm hugs, upbeat energy and kind words. He put his own spin on the ceremony and made it both meaningful and funny at times. I highly recommend Eddie as a wedding officiant and am glad we chose him!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Eddie the Shaman 15
    Eddie the Shaman 16
    Eddie the Shaman 17

Vicky · Married on 09/20/2018

Eddie officiated our wedding on 9/20/18. He made sure that everything went so smoothly and he was so fun and light hearted that it really calmed my nerves. He is amazing and i loved his energy. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Dani · Married on 05/24/2018

Eddie was absolutely wonderful!! He was perfect for our wedding and I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating for us! Thanks so much Eddie, we had a blast!

Sent on 05/28/2018

dawnell · Married on 04/07/2018

What can we say about Eddie or than he is the best Officiant in Orlando. He performed that Ceremony as perfect as you can get and did the vows as we asked. We was funny and brilliant. There is no reason not to hire as your Officiant other than he is already booked. We would hire Eddie again when we renew our vows in the future.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Alec · Married on 03/24/2018

We absolutely loved having Eddie as our officiant! He was hilarious, and made our big day stress-free and fun by being extremely easy to talk to before and after the ceremony. Shouldn't have to, but would absolutely use again! lol

Sent on 03/31/2018

Laura · Married on 03/14/2018

We booked Eddie the Shaman after seeing him officiate the wedding of our closest friends. Eddie was always available via e-mail, and we worked on the vows and readings electronically. My husband and I did not want to write our own, so Eddie provided a variety of pre-written options. We were able to combine what we wanted and change some of the wording to reflect our personalities and beliefs. It was a wonderfully non-traditional ceremony, with much laughter and cheer. The ceremony lasted long enough to seem “worth it,” but it didn’t drag on with unnecessary readings. Perfect delivery, easy to work with, and made all the guests feel very comfortable and at ease. Would highly recommend Eddie to anyone looking for a fun, free-spirited, non-traditional wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Eddie the Shaman 18
    Eddie the Shaman 19

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2018

Eddie was over-the-top AMAZING! From our initial consultation through our ceremony, Eddie was attentive, caring, charismatic, and made us feel completely at ease! He not only made me and my wife comfortable, but was sure to include our kids every step of the way since they were part of our ceremony. His wit and charm added that extra special touch that our wedding needed since we requested to keep it light. He knew just what to do keep our friends and family engaged. We would HIGHLY recommend Eddie for any wedding of any denomination as he is armed with the knowledge of many cultures and religions.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Eddie the Shaman 20

Kerrin · Married on 01/24/2018

We absolutely loved Eddie, he made our ceremony!! You can NOT go wrong picking him for your wedding. Family and friends loved him.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Erika · Married on 10/31/2017

Eddie was perfection! He was calm, funny and created a ceremony that was exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

Eddie was amazing! We planned our Disney wedding from Maryland, so we never met Eddie until our wedding day, which was nerve wracking at first. We were put at ease through his timely communication and phone call prior to the wedding day. Eddie’s energy was felt by everyone, all the guests raved about him. I would highly recommend him, he was by far the best officiant I have seen at a wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2017

Eddie helped to make sure our amazing day was even better than expected! He truly wants to make sure you have the best day possible, and he helped to make sure our wedding was just that. Thank you Eddie!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

CIndy · Married on 08/11/2017

Eddie was great! From his quick response to my original inquiry to the personal touches he added to our ceremony, I could not be happier. He sent me several options to help me adapt his services to exactly what I wanted. He then added personal touches to our individual situation. He was great to us and our family, and rolled with the punches when things went a little astray. He was professional, but also brought a sense of love and laughter ... and happily ever after!

Sent on 08/15/2017

ALDONA · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a simple backyard wedding and Eddie was perfect for us. He sent various sample ceremony scripts so we were able to customize our own. He was fun yet professional and helped us feel relaxed during the whole ceremony.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Crystalyn · Married on 06/08/2017

Eddie was Amazing at our weeding. We got married almost 10 years ago by Eddie. This June we are trying to make it back to Florida for our 10 year anniversary and want Eddie to do it all over again for us. It was I think the hottest day in June and I was sweating so bad. Eddie had me covered with a hanky to help with my face. He has the most energetic voice that just makes your happy to hear him talk. I am telling you after 10 years later Eddie still is one of the biggest highlights of our wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2016

katy · Married on 04/28/2017

Eddie was the best! he was so easy to get a hold of, quick to respond with every question I had, I live in texas and met eddie in person on the wedding day....which can be pretty stressful, but Eddie was early and put all my fears at ease! He helped walk me and my now husband through the ceremony so we knew exactly what to expect on the big day! I would choose Eddie every time!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jody · Married on 04/23/2017

Eddie was amazing! He delivered a flawless ceremony for us! He guided us through the process so we felt at ease. He met with each of us before the ceremony and made us feel special. His uniqueness made our Disney Fairytale Wedding a dream come true! We love Eddie and would recommend him over and over again!! I can't say enough positive things about him. He WILL exceed all of your expectations without a doubt!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Sandy · Married on 04/22/2017

We had Eddie officiate our wedding at Walt Disney World in April of 2017. He was extremely friendly and professional in conversations leading up to the big day. At the rehearsal, he made everyone feel at ease and kept us laughing. On our big day, he was attentive to our families and us to keep us all comfortable. Our guests loved him and the ceremony went off without a hitch! Thanks Eddie, you're the best! -Sandy & Vic

Sent on 06/28/2017

James · Married on 03/18/2017

It is hard to put in words how AWESOME Eddie is!!! We met him at our venue tasting and after talking to him for only couple minutes we knew right then he was the one that we wanted to marry us, which was such a relief because we had no idea where to even began to look to find a officiant because we don't belong to a church or anything and obviously we didn't just want anyone to do it because we wanted it to be special.Eddie most definitely made it special and more! He is very easy going,super supportive, fun and funny. We will highly recommend him to any and everyone I can. If we could afford it we would of paid him triple what we did. Thank you a million times over Eddie for making our big day so awesome, fun and a memory for a lifetime! Hakuna Matata Jimmy & Heather Chandler

Sent on 03/29/2017

Kerri · Married on 02/16/2017

Eddie was absolutely the right choice to officiate our wedding. Not only did my husband and I love him, but every guest was raving about him as well. I don't think the ceremony would have been the same if I had chosen anyone else. Eddie was professional from the beginning and responded to all of my inquiries. Eddie also eased my anxieties with the marriage license process by recommending a wonderful mail away service. I highly recommend him and believe it is a mistake to choose any other officiant.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/09/2016

Our wedding was December 9, 2016 at Highland Manor in Apopka. We first met Eddie at a tasting hosted by Highland Manor and immediately fell in love with him! He is eccentric, charismatic, funny, and exactly the type of personality we were looking for. Planning a wedding is stressful but knowing the right person is there to, not only marry you, but to be there as a friend is priceless and takes some of the stress away. Thank you and stay Groovy Eddie! Love always Mr. and Mrs. Arango. PEACE!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tonja · Married on 12/04/2016

We are so happy to have chosen Eddie Wilder as our Officiant! We knew from the moment our Disney Planner described him that he was perfect for us. He is funny, charismatic, light-hearted, but also extremely professional. He contacted us regularly leading up to the wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of. Eddie reviewed the entire ceremony with us, and even went over a checklist of items to have together that I wouldn’t have thought of. He really helped us to relax on our wedding day and take in all of the special moments. I really love that he made our guest feel like part of our ceremony too. I can’t thank him enough, because our special day wouldn’t have been the same without him. Thank you for everything Eddie!

Sent on 12/23/2016