Eddie Kimmer Lighting Reviews

View more information

• Emily Turknett
    Brooke Married on 04/20/2019

Simple, professional, AMAZING TALENT

Eddie's lights are truly what made our venue spectacular. I reached out to him and he responded the exact same day. We talked about my vision (or lack thereof) and he guided me exactly to what my mind was trying to say. He even dealt with a last minute curve ball of more lights in a completely separate area. So so so incredibly easy to work with and he does absolutely incredible work. This is one of the vendors I absolutely never had to worry about or chase down for anything. Such competitive pricing as well.
    Meg Married on 05/04/2018
    Eddie was beyond one of our favorite vendors for our wedding. I had been in touch with a competing local lighting company, and was super unimpressed with their communication and responsiveness. Eddie answered my call right away, even when he was on vacation with his family. He always took the time to answer every question and made me confident that our day would be well taken care of. To those planning, trust his vision! He knows exactly how to achieve the perfect al fresco evening. We even had a few lanterns we wanted hung and he didn't flinch at the special request. The day of our wedding, there were a few technical difficulties (out of his control) but Eddie made sure to come back more than once (without being asked) to ensure everything was running smoothly. His personality, talent, hard work and dedication make him an exceptional vendor. Our day would have not been the success it was without him! If you need lighting, this is 100% your guy. Thank you, Eddie!
    Amanda Married on 08/28/2015
    Eddie was THE BEST. He was always open to talking about different ways to light our space and he's worked closely with our venue (Georgia State Railroad Museum) for a long time, so he's really familiar with what looks best in the space. He sent me pictures of other weddings who had the same configuration as ours so we could have a visual of what to expect and he was open to our unique ideas as well. Eddie even sent me the measurements of our reception space one day, that he took himself, since the venue did not provide a useable blueprint and we needed to know how to fit tables/bars/etc in the space. It was just above and beyond. Eddie and his son were even the bartenders at our wedding and they did a great job mingling with the guests and keeping the upbeat spirit. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with Eddie Kimmer Lighting!!
    Courtney Married on 10/29/2016
    Eddie provided the lighting for our wedding at the Georgia Railroad Museum and it looked fabulous! He met with us several months before the wedding at the venue site to discuss our options and provided great feedback on what he thought would work best for our evening wedding. The results were fantastic! We would highly recommend Eddie for your lighting needs!