Edda's Cake Designs Reviews

Edda's Cake Designs 7
  • Z

Zucet · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Outstanding !!!

They have always been so helpful and their cakes look and taste amazing.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Hi Zucet,
    We are always happy to help in any way possible and appreciate you sharing how much you enjoy our cakes. Thank you for leaving this review!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience

I’m Haitian and Edda’s cake was definitely super close to how our cake taste like. They allowed us to taste their cake before booking them. We were able to taste so many different flavors such as vanilla rum, piña colada, orange and etc. it was the best decision we made. By the way, it taste super good which made a major impression.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Hi Sandra!! Thank you for these kind words and coming by our store! We are so glad you enjoyed our flavors!
  • Foreverus13

Catalina · Married on 06/13/2019

Super good!!

Eda’s cake was the sensation of my wedding everything was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Edda's Cake Designs 8

Hi Catalina!
    Congratulations to you and your husband! We are so happy to have been part of your special day and love hearing how much you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Thank you so much!

• Makinie

Makinie · Married on 05/05/2019

Simple and Elegant

Edda's Cake was not only recommended by our Catering Manager, but also by our Decorator and day-of planner, neither of whom had ever met. And they were right. Edda's Cake Design Miami accommodated for 4 additional guests during our tasting, helped us select the perfect cake, and even called a couple of days before the ceremony to confirm the final guest count.

We couldn't be happier. It was absolutely delicious and our guests loved it.

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Edda's Cake Designs 9
    Edda's Cake Designs 10
  • elarena

Eryka · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful cake and delicious! The cake was delivered on time and they work with you for what you want for your perfect day. Excellent!

Sent on 01/26/2011
  • BLANCA

Blanca Rodriguez · Married on 04/20/2019

Everyone was raving about our cake

Cake was amazing ! It was the vanilla rum cake with buttercream frosting ! Besides beautiful and elegant was tasty ! Even the non cake eaters were taking about it !!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Edda's Cake Designs 11
    Edda's Cake Designs 12
    Edda's Cake Designs 13
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/17/2019

As tasty as it looked!

Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! Not only was the cake beautiful but it was delicious. All my guest kept expressing how good the Rum cake was. I will definitely be returning to purchase future cakes!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Edda's Cake Designs 14

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Maria, it was a pleasure to help you create the wedding cake you wished for. We are excited to hear that it was a great hit at your wedding and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Marissa Livingston · Married on 03/09/2019

Delicious!

Cristina at Edda's cakes accommodated my additional requests, coordinated with my venue for delivery, and provided a beautiful and delicious wedding cake that everyone raved about. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Marissa, we are so happy to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed your wedding cake. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you prepare for your special day.

Jennine · Married on 02/16/2019

Our family uses Edda's for all our special occassions. We buy Edda's cakes for birthdays, holidays, family dinners, even stop in just to buy a slice or two just because. It has almost become a family tradition for us so our decision to have Edda's cake at our wedding was a no brainer. We were completely satisfied with the taste and design of the cake. It was so fresh and delicious, we had wedding cake for 3 days after our wedding. I recommend Edda's to couples looking for a variety of equally delicious and fresh flavors to choose from and affordable pricing.
    There are plenty of cake designers that make beautiful cakes, but hardly any taste as fresh as Edda's. Our family and guests will continue to choose Edda's for all our future celebrations!
    THANK YOU EDDA'S CAKE DESIGN FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS CAKES!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Jennine, we are thankful for your loyalty to our business and so happy to have been able to be a part of one of the most important days ever! Thank you for your review!
  • maribel

maribel · Married on 01/12/2019

Grooms Cake

Wanted to surprise my fiancé with a grooms cake for our wedding day. I went into Eddas Cake design with a vision and they made it a reality. So happy I chose them.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Edda's Cake Designs 15
    Edda's Cake Designs 16
    Edda's Cake Designs 17

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Maribel, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos! It was truly a pleasure to bring your vision into a reality.
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful and delicious

We were given two options with our hotel package for our wedding, and we went with Eddas. We got a naked tiered cake that was coconut and marbled alternated by tier. We have gotten so many compliments about how delicious our cake was and asking where we got it from. We cannot recommend Edda's highly enough. Not only was it moist and delicious, but the customer service was excellent. We had so much fun at the tasting and they were super affordable (we only ended up paying 25$ to upgrade to an extra tier of coconut outside of the hotel package). I would absolutely do all my cake shopping there, it was a great experience. I would recommend to anyone getting married in South Florida.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Edda's Cake Designs's reply:

Margaret, thank you so much for the kind words. We are delighted to hear what a great experience you had in selecting your wedding cake. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Carmen · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding

It was absolutely beautiful and delicious

Sent on 05/13/2019

Krystal · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the most delicious Wedding Cake ever! From the moment we had out tasting, to the day of our wedding, great customer service!!! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 18

Krystal,
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo with us! We are so happy to have helped you prepare for you special day and we hope to see you again soon.
    Congratulations!

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing cake!

Amazing service and Friendly staff. So happy with how my wedding cake turned out and it tasted amazing!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our store and that you enjoyed your wedding cake.

Congratulations! We hope to see you soon. (:

Gladys · event on 05/03/2018

The cake was amazing in design and delicious. Our guests only gave us good feed back on the cake. The service from the girls at the store was phenomenal. We went pretty much last minute and they took care of us on the spot. Would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Celivia143

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2018

The bakery was part of our wedding package. We went for a tasting and fell in love with the cake we ordered. On wedding day the cake was moist and delicious just like the tasting. The cake we ordered was simple but beautiful. Very happy with their service.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 19

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

INCREDIBLE cakes! My husband and I aren't even cake people and we LOVED these cakes. They made exactly the style I wanted and the flavors were incredible. The only sad thing was that we didn't even get a chance to eat the cake at our wedding because the night just flew by! Our guests loved it and the one bite we did have was just amazing. I can't wait for our first anniversary so we can eat that top tier. YUM!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 20

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2018

BEST cake in South Florida!!!! DELICIOUS!!!
    I had a naked rum cake for my wedding. It taste soooo good.... literally the best cake I ever had. I've been craving another slice ever since my wedding. I had guess tell me that they don't even like cake but they LOVED my wedding cake and ate the whole slice.
    I will definitely use Edda's Cakes for all my future occasions without a doubt.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 21
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 04/07/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Vanessa at the 72nd ave location. She is amazing! Our wedding cake was beautiful, elegant, and perfect. As well as our dessert table with the most delicious variety of desserts. They really do make the best vanilla rum cake in the market. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 22
    Edda's Cake Designs 23

Prerana · Married on 03/31/2018

We had Edda’s desserts for all of our wedding events and I couldn’t be happier. The cake tasting process was efficient and she even let me take some home for my mom to taste. There were so many possible flavors! Prices were reasonable and the delivery was on time. Our wedding cake was simple but largely what I’d asked for - the dozens of other desserts were delicious. But this is hearsay from my guests because there weren’t any left by the end of the night! I froze our wedding cake and ate it the week after and for some reason, it tasted even better then. Loved everything about the PPines office and will be ordering from them for family events for years to come.

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Edda's Cake Designs 24
    Edda's Cake Designs 25
    Edda's Cake Designs 26

Gregg L. · Married on 03/03/2018

Edda's cakes are beautiful and they taste great. I give them a 5 Star excellent rating. By Gregg L. Friedman MD

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amber · Married on 01/28/2018

We ordered a vanilla rum cake from Edda's for our 80 person wedding and it turned out beautifully! So flavorful and perfect.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Catalina · Married on 01/13/2018

I worked with Vanessa at the Sunset location and I was so pleased and impressed with her creativity and service. They customized my wedding cake to resemble my wedding dress and it was BEAUTIFUL. It also tasted delicious! Additionally, we hired them to bring chocolate chip cookies as a favor for guests, which were a hit! I highly recommend Edda's, they are wonderful to work with and you will not be disappointed with the final product.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Christopher · Married on 01/05/2018

We have only heard positive things about Edda’s from everyone we know and our experience was also exceptional. I am extremely meticulous and detail oriented and had a very specific idea I wanted for our wedding cake. Ivonne went out of her way to ensure that the colors and the look of the cake matched our linens and décor. When we saw the cake the day of our wedding, we were blown away! It was truly the centerpiece of our wedding and far exceeded our expectations… Oh and of course we went with their famous vanilla rum and it was delicious!

Sent on 09/17/2018