Eclipse Live Band Reviews

Eclipse Live Band 2
Eclipse Live Band 3
Eclipse Live Band 4

Sonia · Married on 08/18/2018

Best band in Windsor. They kept the dance floor packed all night right to the end, everyone loved them, their voices wow'd the whole crowd and they were so fun to work with. So many compliments on the band after the night was over.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Joe · Married on 06/09/2018

Randy and the crew were PHENOMENAL! They brought the house down. We had so many compliments about the band, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. In addition to an amazing evening of music/dancing, they were just the best to work with in general. Super flexible, accommodating, etc. We can't recommended highly enough!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

strongly believe there is absolutely no better wedding entertainment then Eclipse band. They are wicked talented and know how to keep a crowd on their feet. We had a packed dance floor right until the lights came on and 4 months later, guests are STILL raving about the entertainment. They have a wide range of music, including top 40’s, the classics and Italian as well. They are very current on their music selection which is difficult to find. They are also incredibly easy to deal with, and are extremely professional. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Carla · Married on 05/05/2018

Eclipse was amazing! They were very easy to work with and very dependable. They sounded amazing and they were very interactive with the guest. I couldn’t of asked for better entertainment!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Elisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow, where do we start.....

You guys, Randy, Melissa, John, Kevin, and Brian....were so amazing at our wedding on August 19th, 20017, as you always are! We were so delighted with the amazing, professional, and fun entertainment that you all provided for our wedding. We had numerous guests comment on how AWESOME the band is and how the music completely made our wedding day that much more special. Now, one month after, we are still hearing comments on "THAT BAND" and how much fun our guest have had. You guys never fail to deliver!! All five of you truly spread joy, and convey your your passion for what you all do through your music. The way you all interact with the crowd and feed off their energy, and then, in turn, how you guys boost the energy and fun of the crowd is absolutely unreal. Thank you for being a true professional band on our big day and liaising the important people such as Marc and I (Groom & Bride), the important people that had to deliver their speeches, and also the bridal party where necessary to make the day run perfectly smoothly. We are so grateful for all of you to be part of the best day of our lives. We must tell you all, that Marc and I had the most magical night and having your band perform was the best decision we made hands down.

Thanks so much Randy, Melissa, John, Kevin, and Brian....hope to see you guys at a function sometime soon!

Sincerely,
    Elisa & Marc

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Eclipse made my wedding day! They kept the whole party up and dancing. Everyone had a great time! They are an excellent band and extremely professional. Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

What an awesome band! So happy that we decided on them. They kept the guests involved. We had so many compliments on the band.

Sent on 09/17/2017

nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

I just got married last Saturday (10.08.16) and The best decision I made for my wedding was to hire Eclipse!!! They were all amazing and went above and beyond to make sure my guests had a great time! Seriously the BEST band out there!! Everyone kept telling me that my wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and it's 100 percent because of Eclipse Live Band. They got everyone involved and really interacted with my guests and are just the nicest people you could ever imagine.... I didn't have to worry about forgetting to do anything bc they always were on point and followed my timeline perfectly. I'm SO LUCKY that I chose them as the band for my wedding! It was a dream come true and definitely the best night of my life; and I give them most of the credit for that... ps. Highlight from my night were them pulling my grandma on stage to play along with a tambourine! They are just awesome people and I can't say enough good things about them! Truly wonderful and FUN people.

Sent on 10/10/2016

John · Married on 06/10/2016

We had the privilege of having this great band play at our wedding. All of our family and friends still can't stop talking about how awesome it was that we had a band. Not to mention how great they were. They kept the crowd... And bridal party... In it all night. They are a great group of people as well. I Highly recommend eclipse to all of my friends. Thank you for making our big day that much more memorable.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/02/2015

My husband and I were married on October 2nd, 2015 and two months later we are still receiving amazing compliments from all of our guests! Eclipse was a huge hit and if we had any advice for any bride/groom planning their wedding, it would be to get in touch with them. Our dance floor was never empty and they even let my dad play bass as my cousin joined them to sing for a song! We planned our wedding date around when they were available because we were not going to miss out on the opportunity to have them play our wedding. Keep it up guys, you truly ROCK!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2015

They were awesome! They were the best decision we made with our wedding. They were so easy to communicate with and were always so professional and nice. I would, and have recommended them to friends/family for future weddings. Everybody at our wedding had a blast. Especially us! Thanks Eclipse:)

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • W

Wayne · event on 06/13/2015

Eclipse Live Band has traveled to our town 3 times in 3 1/2 years to entertain at each of our 3 daughter's wedding receptions. My wife and I are glad that we have never had to put on a reception without them. They are a highly talented and experienced group. Each individual is good-natured and fun loving while maintaining their professional manner. When we first watched Eclipse at a friend's wedding reception 7 years ago I realized that they were the best dance band that I had ever seen and that is still true today. Their range of variety is remarkable and what makes that even more impressive is the way that they are able to re-create a sound that is identical to the various recording artist's whether it be Frank Sinatra, Enrique Iglesias, the B52s, Big and Rich, the Beatles, Wild Cherry, Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion, Michael Buble, Van Morrison, Etta James, Journey, or the latest groups on the radio now.
    If you are planning a wedding and reception, do yourself, your families and your friends a big favor and invite Eclipse as soon as you pick a date. If they are already booked and you are somewhat flexible, then pick a date when Eclipse is available - you will be happy that you did. Also I would strongly recommend what Eclipse calls the Cocktail Ensemble for the time while guests are first arriving at the reception until dinner. We were still at the church having pictures taken during that time but many friends commented that they enjoyed the Ensemble very much.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/18/2015

Eclipse is amazing! By far the best wedding band out there. I got so many compliments from my guests on how they were the best wedding band they have ever seen and heard. They were nothing but professional and so extremely nice. It felt like they were part of the family! They engage with the crowd and made everyone have a great time. I didn't want the night to end and just wanted to keep dancing. I don't think I really left the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Angela · Married on 04/11/2015

The band did an amazing job. They know how to get everyone dancing and they were wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dave · Married on 09/26/2014

Eclipse added so much to our wedding reception, we cannot recommend them highly enough. Our wedding was in a nice enough venue to begin with, but they added energy that can only come from a talented, live band. They are able to read the crowd and play what they know the audience wants to hear. We received numerous compliments about the band the following weeks after the wedding. It was a really great wedding, but we heard more about the band Eclipse than anything else.

You will not regret booking them if you are in need of a live band.

Dave & Jenny

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/09/2014

Eclipse Band is not only an extremely talented band, but they are a pleasure to work with! Throughout the planning process, Randy helped us figure out music choices and the order of events at the reception. This helped a nervous bride feel right at ease and completely confident. Once dancing began, our dance floor was full of people dancing from the moment the band started playing and the positive reviews about them from every member of our guest list began! To date, I continue to be asked who our band was and excitedly refer them to Eclipse! Thank you, Eclipse, for a wonderful event! I look forward to having you join more of my family's events in the future!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Marisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Eclipse was great to work with! They already have a typical agenda for the night set up and you just have to fill in the details. That made it so easy for us during a very busy time.
    Most importantly, we had a special request that the band learn an R&B song and play it for mine and my husbands first dance. It turned out so incredibly beautiful it brought me to tears. Highly recommended especially for Italian-American weddings since they have the ability to make everyone happy! Thank you so much Eclipse Band!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Vanessa · Married on 06/14/2014

Our wedding guests are still reminding us what an amazing night they had dancing to the band Eclipes. We could not have been happier! Randy helped to make sure I had nothing to worry about and they actually played every song we requested ahead of time. I loved the music so much that I actually had my bridesmaid cut out the inside of my wedding dress to make it lighter so I could dance the entire night and it was well worth it! I hope we have the opportunity to use this band again AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Sandy · Married on 05/25/2014

Everything was perfect. Our guests raved for months about the beautiful singer and the great entertainment. Eclipse learned the couple's first dance song, pre-recorded the brass section and performed a seamless Come Fly with Me. The sound system was first class, great lighting and special effects second to none. They exceeded our expectations, stole our heart with the Italian love songs and were by far the best vendor we hired for our daughter's wedding. We encourage you to let them entertain you, the value was unbeatable. We only wish our son was getting married in Michigan. Road trip Randy?

Sent on 11/29/2014

Best cover band around. I'd hire them for any occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Kathy · event on 03/22/2014

Amazing band that played for our charity fundraiser last night Mar.22 at Caboto Club!!!! Their music had the crowd dancing non-stop!!! What a fantastic group of talented musicians.

Sent on 03/23/2014

This band is amazing and wonderful to work with! I had so many compliments from our guest and recommend them to anyone I know wanting a band for their wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Cristina · Married on 05/14/2011

Eclipse was amazing! I couldn't be more happy. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and Randy was great to deal with.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Where do I even start? If you are looking for a band for your wedding stop looking. Eclipse is amazing! They single handedly made my entire wedding! There are two things people remember most about weddings, the food and the entertainment. You will not be disappointed by eclipse. I had people calling my the weeks following my wedding just to let me know how much fun they had and how awesome the band was! Eclipse made my reception a hit! They sound so amazing sometimes you forgot it's live. They play new stuff, old stuff, something for everyone to get in to. I did not give them a list of songs to play. I spoke with randy and trusted them enough to read the crowd and keep people dancing. That's exactly what they did and some! I was not the least bit disappointed with their song selections. They get the crowd involved and people loved them! I can not say enough about them! Worth every single penny! I am so happy I chose them, I could not have made a better choice! I dealt primarily with randy and he is great! Thank you so much eclipse!

Sent on 11/12/2014