Eclipse Events Reviews

341 | Cranford, NJ

341 Reviews for Eclipse Events

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

Amazing! Amazing! Eclipse Events delivered 100% and more. We felt absolutely no stress about the music after meeting with our MC - Chris Ponce! He took into consideration all of our suggestions and music requests. He also provided advice and ideas for our special night. Him and his team are professionals! Eclipse provided the perfect mix for a multicultural wedding. They customized and personalized the entire music list to our preferences and added their talent as well. Our DJ - Anthony Battista worked alongside with Chris to create an unforgettable night of music, dancing, and great transitions between events (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc.). We feel so lucky! We were smiling from ear to ear all night and even days/weeks after the wedding. Family and friends had nothing but amazing compliments about the music and vibe of the night. Don't think twice. Book your appointment and live the best night of your life with this amazing entertainment company - Eclipse Events!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

I got married on July 21, 2017, and it has taken me until now to write reviews about my wedding, because I am still processing how unbelievable it was! I got married at The Park Savoy and Eclipse Events was the most amazing DJ!! Everyone at our wedding danced the entire time! There was no one sitting! I loved how Anthony played such a variety of songs for all ages. Everyone raved about Anthony and Eclipse Events asking who is your DJ and how awesome the music was. As the bride, I literally did not get off the dance floor once!! I love to dance and the music at my wedding made the night even more perfect! I would hire him again in a heart beat! Eclipse Events were awesome to work with and Anthony is so helpful and accommodating! A DJ can make or break a wedding. My husband and I can't stop talking about how Eclipse Events was perfect for our wedding at The Park Savoy! They were awesome!! Thank you so much Eclipse Events for making my wedding a fairy tale!! I love your music and I hope to use you again in the future!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Anthony and the team at Eclipse made our entire wedding a complete dream! From the day I called to inquire about a DJ up until now, my husband and I were treated like family while they maintained complete professionalism and organization in handling our wedding. We were married at Hotel Du Village in New Hope, PA and had a chateau wedding. Where we utilized both ballrooms. Eclipse offers so many event planning options it is a one stop shop. They provided an extremely talented piano player for the ceremony and cocktail hour, gorgeous lounge furniture that we had out for the second half of the wedding and also the Selfie Mirror-which my friends and family had a blast taking pictures with!
    I was uneasy about how the Chateau wedding would work with having our guests move from dinner in the Colt Ballroom to dancing in the Historic but Anthony and his team provided the necessary set up for music in both rooms and helped make the guest transition from dinner to dancing seamless. I felt so comfortable and confident with Anthony that I knew I did not have to micro manage music. I told him what we wanted the vibe to be, and he made it happen! Everyone danced all night and could not stop talking about how fantastic Eclipse was, they played a perfect mixture to keep family and friends on the dance floor. I would do it all over again 100x thanks to Anthony and the fantastic team at Eclipse Events! They are the best of the best!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tirza · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I are completely in love with Eclipse Events! Michael and Chris did an absolutely AMAZING job and made our wedding the perfect, super fun dance party that we wanted! Hands down, this was the best wedding vendor decision that we made. They were fantastic and super accommodating with all of my questions and requests leading up to the wedding. Everything that I asked for, including ceremony song suggestions, was provided to me in an extremely timely and kind manner. Michael did a wonderful job selecting the live musicians for our ceremony and Chris provided awesome guidance and reassurance during our pre-event phone call! He was also very patient with me when I had to change our phone call appointment several times as I was in pre-wedding crazy mode. Michael and Chris delivered exactly what my husband and I wanted in terms of reception playlist - it was the perfect blend of current dance tunes, Spanish songs, and traditional wedding picks! My parents were also so pleased and happy - they were on the dance floor all night long. We were so beyond impressed by Eclipse Event's professionalism. We greatly appreciated Michael visiting with us, reviewing the series of events with us, and making sure we knew what to expect along the course of the night! Michael and Chris had EVERY wedding guest on the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted! Everyone has been raving about how fun of an evening it was! We are just so thankful to Eclipse Events for their amazing, amazing work. We could not be happier and would very, very highly recommend Michael and Chris! AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. You made our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for any event, Eclipse Events is the answer! As many (and most) can assume, the DJ makes or breaks the wedding. My husband and I cannot express enough about how Michael and his team made our wedding night unforgettable. From DJ, to photobooth, to lighting, and live guitarist everything was as we imagined. Their professionalism and attentiveness was spot on. Thank you again for all you did to make our day perfect! - Kelsey and Tom

Sent on 09/04/2017

Julie · Married on 06/23/2017

We loved working with Michael and Eclipse Events! We were so impressed with Michael at my brother's wedding five years ago that we did not even look anywhere else when it came time to book our wedding DJ. Meeting with Michael before the wedding was so fun. He was very thorough and made sure to understand exactly how we wanted the music to go at our wedding from guest arrival through the ceremony and during the reception. He had fun ideas and we knew we could trust him to make it a fun party. Michael did not disappoint! We also booked our photobooth through Eclipse Events. Guests enjoyed all of the props and the photo strips were priceless. We loved getting the file of all of the photobooth pictures after the event! Thank you to Michael and Eclipse Events for an amazing time at our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Nellie · Married on 06/17/2017

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! From my first phone call with our DJ Chris I knew he was exactly what we were looking for! I first heard about eclipse from our venue but then after knowing the name I kept hearing it while in discussion with other couples. So I decided to call. My husband is Irish and I am Colombian so yea our DJ needed to be a skilled man in all music lol. Once speaking with Chris I knew he would be able to cater to both sides with ease. When I said I want top pop he named songs that were top of our list. Then when I said typical colombian salsa he named my top songs too!!! He automatically knew what we were looking for. They offer many many packages and work with you to create your own. We have been to many parties and weddings but never have walked away completely blown away by the DJ. This is what made it hard for me to chose a DJ but after meeting with Chris he made my husband and I feel that it was an easy choice to pick Eclipse! I work late and he didn't hesitate to meet with us in the evening. Even met me in queens once because that is where I work! Just simply amazing service. You will feel like you are the only party they are working with which is super hard to find. The day of Chris arrived ready to put on a party and everyone was in love! People asked us multiple times for his info! Just amazing! My concern going into everything was keeping both sides on the dance floor (even my husband) but that wasn't an issue for Chris. Everyone danced and had a blast! I should also mention that we had a day weddin which usually can change wether many people dance or not but Chris ensured me that would not be the case and he delivered. Just a blast! BOOK. BOOK. BOOK RIGHT NOW!! Believe me you will be writing a similar look back to this because they never disappoint. Thanks Chris for making our day!!! Also for making my husband dance more than ever before!!!! :)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Okay, so these guys are awesome. Seriously, don't look at any other DJ companies or bands - Anthony is the best and will MAKE your wedding. My guests were drenched in sweat from dancing, and no one left the dance floor the entire night. That is the goal for a wedding reception!!! Their song selections, transitions, and overall energy and excitement were better than I even expected. I'm still getting compliments about the music at my wedding. Couldn't be happier with my experience working with Eclipse!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Amy · Married on 06/16/2017

Anthony and his team did an amazing job at our wedding on June 16th at the Basking Ridge County Club. Anthony played a variety of music that had everyone (including my grandma) out dancing! He adapted to the crowd and what was going on throughout the night, which led to some great, memorable moments. The lighting look amazing as well! We also had the selfie mirror which was a huge hit. Everyone said they had never seen anything like it and they loved it! Since the wedding I have received endless compliments about the music and how great Anthony and his team were. I cant say enough great things about this team. They made my reception a night for everyone to remember!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/11/2017

It was a real pleasure working with Anthony of Eclipse Events. Everyone loved the entertainment, but the real star of the show was their mirror photo booth. I would highly recommend selecting this option if interested in getting a photo booth.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Marie · Married on 06/10/2017

We got married almost 3 months ago and everyone is STILL talking about our wedding. Both my husband and I have been to many weddings together over the years, but this has to be the first one where we have seen EVERYONE on the dance floor. Anthony was our MC and him and his team did an amazing job! We are still getting compliments about how great the music was. He really knew how to get everyone pumped up, so much that even our family members told us they never even got to eat because they didn't sit down! Would recommend Anthony & Eclipse Events any day! Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/16/2017

christina · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Anthony and his team were incredibly professional and extremely reliable throughout the process. He took the time to get to know us and understand our music taste. At the wedding, he delivered beyond our expectations. The guests were dancing non-stop, literally. He read the crowd so well and knew how to keep the energy up. We had the best time. I strongly recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Christine · Married on 05/05/2017

Eclipse Events was the best decision we made in our planning process. More important than my dress, than the cake, or any other detail you could think of, we wanted a party and we wanted everyone having fun. Anthony and his team delivered and then some!! I know I probably bugged him enough, I like the oldies, my husband loves house music, Anthony was going to have a hard time balancing the two, but it turned out fantastic! We had the singer at dinner, which the older guests loved, then the drummer and saxophone player during the reception. I've never had more fun, and he had all age groups up and dancing the entire night! There were a few people that came up to me the next day asking for their contact information, saying it was the best wedding they've been to in years. Anthony is the best and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/23/2017

To the best DJ company ! Mike and I want to Thank you so much for making our night awesome ! We couldn't be more happier with you guys to be our DJ and getting everyone to dance the whole night away! Thank you again ! You guys are the best!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Where do I even begin...working with Eclipse Events is the single best decision we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I pulled together our wedding for 100 guests in 88 days - an extremely aggressive and slightly crazy timeline. Not only did we have a barrier with our timeline, but since he is Dominican and I am Polish/Irish, having a bilingual MC who could seamlessly keep the party rocking and make everyone feel part of the celebration was super important to us. I have to admit, I didn't always see the value in investing in entertainment - I was of the mindset that all event companies are the same - but after our wedding the best advice I can give anyone planning a wedding is that your entertainment is more important than almost anything else you'll spend money on, including flowers, dress, etc. From our first Skype conversation with Chris Ponce, we were super impressed and knew that we were in good hands. After we decided to work with Chris, and we got further into our planning process, it was so easy to reach out to Eclipse and leverage their expertise to add on additional services, from photography and video, to the insane selfie mirror (such a hit with our guests) to their awesome lighting. It was super convenient to have access to so many quality services in the same place. Chris was awesome at facilitating and connecting us with the right resources that made sense for us and our needs, and always accessible by phone, text, Skype, whenever we had questions. On the day of our wedding, the Eclipse team (DJ/MC, video, photography, selfie mirror, lighting) couldn't have been more professional and flawless in execution. The dance floor was not only packed, but the energy was completely epic, all night. We could go on and on and ON about Chris and every member of the Eclipse team. We can't thank them enough, or recommend them enough, the team nailed everything we were looking for and then some.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Daniela · Married on 03/11/2017

Thanks to Anthony and his crew at Eclipse Events our wedding was magical! We got married 3.11.2017 and they made our wedding an unforgettable day/night for not only myself and my husband but all of our guests! Anthony was extremely accommodating and understanding of all of our requests for our big day, we were not at all worried and were completely confident that he and his crew would make our wedding exactly what we imagined and he exceeded our expectations..We also had a photo booth that was like no other, it was just the coolest thing ever. Our photo booth was a mirrored picture frame and our guests could not get enough of it!
    We also used their videographer and had a same day edit done. Of course going in blind we didn't know what to expect and we were completely blown away! My husband and I have watched our same day edit over and over again and love it more and more every time!
    Thank you so much Anthony and Eclipse Events for making our wedding one that will be very hard to top!!!!
    BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH ECLIPSE EVENTS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND I PROMSE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 01/28/2017

Anthony, Michael, and the entire Eclipse Team are truly phenomenal; the level of service you receive from Eclipse is unparalleled. Their lighting and decor will truly transform your party. I truly feel honored that we got to work with them, I would not have trusted any one else with our wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

They made our wedding. The whole staff was a pleasure to work

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/18/2016

All I can say is that my friends and family were blown away from the work Anthony and his staff did for our wedding. I feel like a sales rep for Eclipse fielding calls from friends and family asking for their contact info for their own weddings. My wife and I danced for 4 hours straight because the energy on the dance floor was insane. They catered music to all different age groups and the floor was packed with people the entire night. The service was first class and Eclipse made you feel like family. Anthony's passion for his job and the service he provides is second to none. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE AND BOOK WITH ANYONE ELSE!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

Eclipse Events was FABULOUS!! We met Chris at a bridal expo and were instantly drawn to him and their services. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to what we wanted for our special day! He did a great job reading the crowd and as a result we had an amazing dance party all night long! Our friends and family are still talking about how great the music was! We highly recommend Chris and Eclipse Events!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Mike · Married on 11/12/2016

Eclipse and specifically Anthony made my wedding night a night my wife and I will never forget. From initial sit down to even after our wedding they still continue to impress us with what they have provided for us. We used Eclipse not only as our DJ but also used their services for guitarist during cocktail hour, singer during dinner , percussionist to go along with the DJ and their amazing setup and display with 5 HUGE TVs. Our name in lights, photo montages , and great knowledge of how to keep our guest and most importantly my wife and I partying until the very end of party. Eclipse we thank you so much!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2016

Eclipse Events came highly recommended from our venue (The Olde Mill Inn), and they did not disappoint. While they were not the cheapest DJ around, I was more concerned with quality, as everyone knows a bad DJ can ruin a wedding. We worked with Michael, the owner, and he was great from day one. He was easy to contact, and helped make my father-daughter dance a reality, as we didn't go with a traditional dance. Michael worked with me to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the mashup. He listened to all of our requests for the play/do not play list. He had the crowd engaged the entire night! Everyone came up to us saying how wonderful he was, and how the music selection was incredible. Michael, John and I cannot thank you enough for helping make our wedding night amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Bryn · Married on 10/28/2016

Eclipse Events was absolutely amazing!!! Our guests could not stop raving about them and I even had brides to be asking me for their information because they wanted them for their own big day! Being a bride can be really stressful, and not once did I have to worry with Eclipse Events. Not only did we have them DJ our wedding, we hired them for photography and cinematography. Their music kept our guests dancing the whole night and the same day edit video they created gave our guests goosebumps and even brought some to tears! We can not even begin to thank Anthony and the Eclipse Events team enough for all of their hard work, their professionalism, for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams, and for treating us not like clients, but like family! You guys are truly one of a kind!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Throughout the whole process, from the first meeting to the big day, Eclipse Events more than exceeded our expectations. We specifically looked for a bilingual MC (English/Spanish), and we were so lucky to find Chris Ponce. Not only was he incredibly helpful and responsive during the planning process, but he somehow found a way to seamlessly blend different genres of music that had our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't have picked a better entertainment company and MC!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2016

Simply the best night the business. Full Service entertainment where you gain more than just a vendor but friends for life! I would simply encourage any future bride and groom to hire Anthony and Eclipse events as I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2016