Eclectic Affairs Reviews

26 | Fresno, CA

26 Reviews for Eclectic Affairs

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

I had the best experience with Laura of Eclectic Affairs! I was busy planning our wedding on my own and getting nowhere fast. Laura had mentioned to my mom that she was and event planner and would be happy to help me with some ideas. We set up a time to meet, and Laura showed up with a binder for me, as well as tons of ideas and a schedule to help tackle planning. I knew right then and there that she was the one! :) We had a venue booked within days, planning well under way for a gorgeous winter wedding. Unfortunately, after only a few shorts months of planning, everything came crashing down and we had to move our wedding date, the venue, change the theme, the whole caboodle! Laura was so patient and full of information. We easily transitioned to a gorgeous fall wedding! She was always readily available, I could count on her to make any appointment we scheduled. It was truly a fun experience. No wedding is complete without a disaster, and let me tell you, our venue really dropped the ball the day before our wedding. Laura and her team were right there to fix the problem. They made sure that everything went perfectly. My wedding day was definitely a success, and without Laura and Eclectic Affairs, I am quite sure it would not have been so enjoyable! I highly recommend her for any event planning needs. She's amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2012