Ebacher Photography Reviews

13 | Amesbury, MA

13 Reviews for Ebacher Photography

13 Ebacher Photography Reviews

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was Ebacher photography!! Our photos are absolutely stunning and they captured every moment perfectly without being overbearing. We got our photos much sooner after the wedding than we thought and they were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!!

• User7888087 · 1+ year ago

Highly professional. Has the best eye to capture great shots. Have a will recommend to friends, family and colleagues.

Heather · Married on 04/08/2017

Alison is amazing we used her for our April wedding and even though we had the ceremony and pics taken outside when it was in the 40s she made it so you couldnt tell I was freezing...she makes you feel comfortable and is very helpful in making sure your looking your best in all the photos, would def. use her for any photos in the future!

Stacie · Married on 03/10/2017

Alison is wonderful!! She has photographed my family many times and has worked on our farm for many occasions. Each time she has been a joy to be with and the photos are incredible! She is so great with kids and getting even the hardest person to smile. Her warm and loving personality shines through in her work. I highly recommend Alison to anyone looking for a photographer...you won't be disappointed!

Gabriella · Married on 11/13/2016

I had the best experience with Alison. She is a great person and really gives you EXACTLY what you want! People keep telling us that our wedding pictures should be in a magazine they are so good and it's true! She did an amazing job!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2016

Meet with Alison over the phone and in person once and you'll know why I picked her. Her outgoing personality and honesty are admirable and so much fun. She made my pictures absolutely stunningly beautiful but also SO much fun. You won't find a better price around either, we used her for engagement and wedding pictures!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2016

Allison is wonderful! From the first time I met her we got along immediately. My morning of photos are just what I hoped they would be she swept in like she was one of the girls set up her shots and made it happen! She made it very easy for me to just be in the moment and let her worry about getting the photos I wanted. She was able to take charge of my somewhat rambunctious wedding party and keep them on task to get all the group shots I was hoping for without taking over our day entirely. She is funny professional and makes sure that you get the images you ask for. I wouldn't hesistate to call her again!

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Alison as a photographer for your special day!! She is professional and makes you feel at ease throughout the whole process. Her pictures are amazing; she captured every moment and detail from our wedding.

patty · Married on 05/14/2016

Alison is a very personable photography!! Everyone loved her and my pictures are absolutely amazing! !!! I will definitely contact her again when I need professional photos done !! Thank you Alison

Alison was so sweet, personable, and easy to work with. She is flexible and totally go with the flow! By the end of the evening my guests loved her as much as I did!! And her work is amazing to boot! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

Alison was a real pleasure to have as my daughter's photographer. My daughter chose her over another one, because she felt Alison would be more fun to work with and would keep her relaxed. The sneak preview pictures were beautiful, we should be seeing the album soon. She works with an assistant as well as another photographer, so everything is covered.

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2012

I found Ebacher photography through a friend of mines wedding I was in last year. I saw the pictures she was taking and quickly snagged a business card! I am so glad I did! She was our photographer for two days. Her and another employee were both there, full coverage and very flexible! They were fun to work with and have taken the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! From before the wedding, to the church, to the reception and everything in between! Simply amazing people to work with and will do anything for you! Very well priced too! I highly recommend that you check out Alison Ebacher Photography!

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2010

Alison is not only an amazing photographer, she's also a warm and loving person. She listens to you, laughs with you and makes you feel overall at ease. I've witnessed her work with Brides, Kids, Seniors and more. She's so awesome I recommend her to everyone!