Eat Moore Cakes Reviews

Jouhaina S. Married on 03/10/2019

Excellent service

Creative, delicious,best service
    Ellen Married on 06/24/2016
    If you need a cake for any occassion, Trecia is your girl! She recently did my wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS and tasty too! Trecia's decorating skills are top-notch and she is super easy to work with. I've ordered baby shower cakes, retirement party cakes, cake pops, etc from her and I can't say enough positive things. When we met with her to discuss wedding cakes, we showed her a few pictures of things we liked and she went above and beyond my expectations...not to mention she's about half the price of other decorators we received quotes from.
  • Dez
    Desiree Married on 11/29/2014
    I LOVED my wedding cupcakes! I had Leticia create a 6inch cake for the top along w/cupcakes and cake balls. They were beautiful and I would definitely order again.

Please check out her website she can create anything and its gorgeous!
    Amy Married on 05/25/2013
    Eat Moore Cakes in Lockport IL did a fabulous job on my wedding cake. They put in a lot of extra time and hard work to make the cake look amazing. Their fondant flowers are beautiful. They were so easy to work with and were so accomodating and friendly. They listened to my thoughts and went out of their way to make sure everything was how I wanted it to be. Their communication was suberb and they responded to e-mails and any concerns I had very promptly. I am so happy I chose them make my wedding cake for me. The wedding turned out to be so amazing :) Thank you so much Eat Moore Cakes we will definitely be getting moore cakes from you!! :)

-Amy
    Jessie Married on 11/30/2015
    We originally weren't going to go with a cake, but my [now] mother-in-law talked us into it last minute, 4 weeks before the wedding. We were trying to stick with all local vendors relative to our venue, the Patrick Haley Mansion, in Joliet. My fiance found them and reached out to Trecia. I was excited to hear she does fake cakes for weddings. He mentioned how professional she was on the phone and how quick she was to respond call us back. She was also very quick and professional when I talked to her via email. I asked to change the color of the fondant for the fake wedding cake and flavors of the real cakes and she made the changes no problem, even though we were so close to the wedding. Prices were outstanding for a 4 tier cake (3 fake, 1 real) and 3 additional sheet cakes. The cake was beautiful. The color fondant I requested was a little off and the ribbon was different than we requested but I think it was still beautiful and tied into the vintage decor of the venue very well. She made one of the tiers real so we can have the cake cutting photo. We got lots of compliments on our cake flavors too - peach cobbler, dark chocolate raspberry, and lemon! Yum! Thanks, Trecia!